PDA

View Full Version : Links for the Age 12 Recruiters: (Now Age 13)

Pages : [1] 2

AngelOfWildDog
2nd March 2009, 05:38 PM
This thread contains info from age 12's recruiters and such, questions have been asked and answered, We suggestion you read this thread before posting, as, chances are your questions already solved

Links for the Age 12 Recruiters:

1. FCF - Flash ClickFeast:
(Browser-based recruiter which requires no downloads of any programs or scripts).
http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/fcf.php
~ Any problems, PM Shane or post here. ~

2. YAR:
Is now an addon to Firefox called yar.xpi and can be installed here: http://koc.ithildin.com/scripts/yar.xpi

Notice: Please read this thread (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?75718-YAR-etc) in relation to support and the continuation of YAR

Notice: Yet Another Recruiter (YAR) Has been upgraded. Open YAR on KoC, Rightclick on the GM logo, click on Yet Another Recruiter to disable old YAR, then click the update link that will be located in the Recruit img field. YAR is now a Firefox Extension. If you do not have YAR installed, you can download it from the link provided.
{NOTE: To help get FF browser based recruiter YAR database built, load your ID, & your officers UNIQUE IDs please using this link:
http://koc.ithildin.com/yar/load_ids .}
**You need Firefox 3 or higher **

All the code for YAR (server and client) can be found at http://koc.ithildin.com/opensource

3. ClickFeast and Flash ClickFeast and WildRecruiter links:
(Here you can also access the stats for alliance stats and recruiter stats.)
http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/download.pl
**To view your own click stats use this link and paste your ingame KoC nick after the =
http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/stats.pl?user=

4. CF - ClickFeast (Adjustable window amounts, and click list length 3-10k):
http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/download/ClickFeast.zip

http://shane.skaro.ws/recruiters/download.php

New (server) link for CF.

5. WR - Wild Recruiter (Adjustable Windows): http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/download/WR.zip

Users can use: http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/status.php to check the status of each recruiter if they wish to keep an eye on which is up.

----------------------------------------------------
Here you can talk about any topic of any recruiter.

Please keep all posts under the rules and lines of respect.

Thanks, discuss.

(Tiny bits edited to remove un-needed info)

xmaveric
21st June 2009, 08:05 PM
Are any of the recruiters working yet? I've tried YAR and it says I've clicked all the links. I assume it's still using the unique links from last age.

ThOrN-
21st June 2009, 08:09 PM
I'm using WR2.6...

Its workin fine except every like 30 Clicks or so it freezes.

xmaveric
21st June 2009, 08:10 PM
I'm not familiar with that one. Can you link it?

ThOrN-
21st June 2009, 08:20 PM
hmmmm
http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/download.pl

That worked for me. :)

xmaveric
21st June 2009, 09:12 PM
Thank you!

avalon
21st June 2009, 09:35 PM
Are any of the recruiters working yet? I've tried YAR and it says I've clicked all the links. I assume it's still using the unique links from last age.

Should be working now, there weren't enough links in the database earlier.

xmaveric
21st June 2009, 09:39 PM
Thanks Avalon, top notch work on YAR.

starbaseplr17
21st June 2009, 10:12 PM
will these work for macs?

Kegger
21st June 2009, 10:17 PM
numbers 1 and 2 will seeing as they work inside the browser instead of off ur OS

NightFire91
22nd June 2009, 01:57 AM
When I download any recruiter I keep get error messages.

Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

Can anybody make sense of that? :S

Illumination-
22nd June 2009, 04:40 AM
Download that missing file off www.google.com

I used to get that last age, once I downloaded it, it worked for me.

Wake
22nd June 2009, 04:57 AM
Lots of ppl (including myself) aren't getting any clickback. I'm sitting at 3k morale for hours. Any ideas?

capkop
22nd June 2009, 05:22 AM
Lots of ppl (including myself) aren't getting any clickback. I'm sitting at 3k morale for hours. Any ideas?I'm thinking it has something to do with the capcha showing up every 3 clicks on top of the server being slow as it is so ppl cba to click..

Ryanxle
22nd June 2009, 05:49 AM
Yo can someone help me with clickfeast, like post a guide? O.O When I enter my username is shows "Unable to authorize ____" And my username is right. o.o i got in like twice, after that i click the list thingy then it took me to like a white box didn't show me any thing to click. >.> can someone post a guide pelase? or show me one if there's one already.

xmaveric
22nd June 2009, 07:19 AM
I don't think ClickFeast is working. Or, at least, it wasn't last night. WR and YAR are working though.

butterspread
22nd June 2009, 08:36 AM
im tryin to CB like crazy almost up to 1k morale and WR works great :P

avalon
22nd June 2009, 09:38 AM
My personal speculation. It's not based off any facts really, other than what I can tell from my end:
I believe the reason WR is working so well is because it opens one connection for each image it tries to load... so if you set "number of captchas" to 100, you'll hit the server with 100 connections at once. But let's say everyone just keeps it at the default of 25... 200 people trying to click is still a max of 5000 simultaneous connections. That might not sound like a lot, but Apache by default has MaxClients at 150... so once there's a couple hundred connections requests queued up to the server at once, then things start getting really slow, even more requests get piled up, and eventually, you get 504 Gateway Timeouts.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is I believe that the people using WR (or any recruiter that uses more than a couple connections to fetch images/captchas/results at a time) are DDoSing the server.

IMO, the recruiters need to be tweaked to be friendlier to the server... and the server probably needs its max concurrent connections raised.

Semjazzah
22nd June 2009, 09:44 AM
What if everyone on wr loads like 5 connections at a time

It shouldnt take that long for it to pull up the five, as wr is rapid in its pulling of links
if everyone just sets like 5 connections that may remedy the situation abit whilst compensating WR users

Nara
22nd June 2009, 03:56 PM
With the selection of clickers that Shane has kindly made, what is the order of the click lists? Are they different from one to another?

jep42
22nd June 2009, 05:07 PM
I just did about 500 clicks in WR in about 10 minutes. I was able to click or type as fast as I could manage; the clicker kept up fine. Not bad for this old, decrepit computer of mine.

Illumination-
22nd June 2009, 05:47 PM
I am able to use WR very well. Although CF is unstable for me, I was able to click a lot of WR, yet when I switched to CF, it said it could not verify my username?

Can anyone here help me? Or are people experiencing it?

Ryanxle
22nd June 2009, 06:30 PM
I am able to use WR very well. Although CF is unstable for me, I was able to click a lot of WR, yet when I switched to CF, it said it could not verify my username?

Can anyone here help me? Or are people experiencing it?

Same thing for me. Anyone help?

dragontail
22nd June 2009, 06:50 PM
When I click start on WR nothing happens? It does autherize my account...
Any help?
WR doesn't work for me either, same problem as this guy;

When I enter my username is shows "Unable to authorize ____" And my username is right. o.o i got in like twice, after that i click the list thingy then it took me to like a white box didn't show me any thing to click. >.> can someone post a guide pelase? or show me one if there's one already.

can anyone help my with this?

UMIST
22nd June 2009, 06:58 PM
I need help with WR. When ever i open it then and press start after editing the settings then i get nonething. I wait for a few mins also but of no use.

And when i want to use CF then i am told that i am unable to connect to server.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help

Shane-
22nd June 2009, 10:14 PM
With the selection of clickers that Shane has kindly made, what is the order of the click lists? Are they different from one to another?

FCF / CF / WR -> Have no ordering system, its totally random

Shane

Cookie Krisp
22nd June 2009, 10:37 PM
i have over 3000 army morale but i'm getting little click back. For every 1000 clicks, i get about 2 clicks back, lol.

Is it broken or just really competitive?

dragontail
22nd June 2009, 11:08 PM
Btw can someone explain to me how to use YAR? I installed greasemonky and YAR but i have no idea how to use it?

Lord_Ezek
22nd June 2009, 11:27 PM
Btw can someone explain to me how to use YAR? I installed greasemonky and YAR but i have no idea how to use it?

go to kingsofchaos recruit page you should see a Launch Recruiter there, Click it and it will load Yar Recruiter.

Illumination-
23rd June 2009, 12:37 AM
Right now the clickers seem to be down. You can click, but you don't receive morale.

Shane-
23rd June 2009, 12:50 AM
i have over 3000 army morale but i'm getting little click back. For every 1000 clicks, i get about 2 clicks back, lol.

Is it broken or just really competitive?

PM 'Shane' and 'zupzupsoup' your recruit id (separated with spaces)

Shane

Nara
23rd June 2009, 02:15 AM
This link from last age seems to work for me, I am able to click , and hope some will get into my account before christmas:surprise:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=1260248&postcount=69

edit , Trying our WR now ...

Ragsnot
23rd June 2009, 03:53 AM
WR seems to be working well this morning (that GMT morning!)
Theres no instant super large army but I am getting growth now!! *Smile*

Lord_Ezek
23rd June 2009, 04:15 AM
same here finally!

maybe the admins fixed something?

Quasar
23rd June 2009, 04:48 AM
Whenever I try to use WR it tells me the specified username was not found. Lame.

I'm using YAR. Works quite well :)

HoMiCiD3
23rd June 2009, 05:34 AM
Right now the clickers seem to be down. You can click, but you don't receive morale.
that's not the recruiters, that's the database error in recruit.php

Illumination-
23rd June 2009, 05:57 AM
Homicidal, and all of the fellow posters here, do anyone feel that the artificial clickback is rather slow at this time in KoC? Even when I have increased my morale from 2000 - 10,000, the men came in pretty slowly.

Lamb-chop
23rd June 2009, 06:04 AM
Um, i had a maximum positive morale of about 34 -yes i'm being serious- because clicking for me is really hard i use a mobile cellphone -can someone make a mobile version of KOC?- in a country where you pay per mb not mb/s -meaning our internet service is pretty terrible- but when i came online this afternoon i had over a thousand army! I checked morale transfer and no one sent me anything. I have no officers.

Illumination-
23rd June 2009, 07:12 AM
Um, i had a maximum positive morale of about 34 -yes i'm being serious- because clicking for me is really hard i use a mobile cellphone -can someone make a mobile version of KOC?- in a country where you pay per mb not mb/s -meaning our internet service is pretty terrible- but when i came online this afternoon i had over a thousand army! I checked morale transfer and no one sent me anything. I have no officers.

I somehow, doubt whatever this fellow player has just stated. No way.

Ego-Freaky
23rd June 2009, 09:11 AM
I was just calculating my stats on http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/stats.pl and it says that I've clicked 30% more then I have morale and TFF one of my officers misses the same percentage. Anybody else have that problem??

Btw i'm using WR now since cf doesn't want to authenticate my username.

edit: Never mind i missed this

Originally Posted by Illumination-

that's not the recruiters, that's the database error in recruit.php

Lamb-chop
23rd June 2009, 09:32 AM
I somehow, doubt whatever this fellow player has just stated. No way.

i'm telling the truth! Go recon me lamb-chop is my name my morale is -100 but my tff just keeps going up.

ThOrN-
23rd June 2009, 10:40 AM
Lol i kinda agree with Illumination...

1st idk why you'd tell anyone about this...i mean if i was receiving "thousands" and not clicking, although its immoral i wouldn't bring it up. ^.~

2nd i just don't buy it. :)

Buttt anyway WR is working amazing for me. CF has always been odd on my comp for some reason. *shrugs*

<3 WR atm runs fine, no problems and fast enough. YAR also works well except its slower than WR.

Staker
23rd June 2009, 11:30 AM
anyway to fix slow clickback yet? sitting on ~4k moral and only got 100 men out of it. hurts me on the inside

ThomasA
23rd June 2009, 11:47 AM
I think clickback is mostly being determined by the external recruiters at the moment.

Try to be added to their click lists if you have not already.

Ego-Freaky
23rd June 2009, 02:33 PM
Morale isn't being converted to soldiers and clickers don't work, judging by the lack of TFF growth in the top accounts everyone has that problem... hope it's fixed soon cause this is really putting a stop to my fast growth plans :P

LordCounter
23rd June 2009, 02:45 PM
Lol i kinda agree with Illumination...

1st idk why you'd tell anyone about this...i mean if i was receiving "thousands" and not clicking, although its immoral i wouldn't bring it up. ^.~

2nd i just don't buy it. :)

Why? everyone is clicking now anyway, as soon as ppl will stop clicking they will see for theirselfs.
I have the same thing, not one link clicked and no morale recieved, officer doesnt click either.

Army Morale -100
Total Fighting Force 1,550

# Negative morale cap of -100: Players whose morale drops below this amount will not be eligible to receive recruit clicking credit.

not really sure what 'recruit clicking credit' means exactly lol but its obvious you can still recieve soldiers while having -100 morale.

ThOrN-
23rd June 2009, 02:55 PM
Why? everyone is clicking now anyway, as soon as ppl will stop clicking they will see for theirselfs.
I have the same thing, not one link clicked and no morale recieved, officer doesnt click either.

Army Morale -100
Total Fighting Force 1,550

# Negative morale cap of -100: Players whose morale drops below this amount will not be eligible to receive recruit clicking credit.

not really sure what 'recruit clicking credit' means exactly lol but its obvious you can still recieve soldiers while having -100 morale.

O my! ><

Well that just sucks

'Personnel
Total Fighting Force 3,284'

I may as well have been lazy and still got Soldiers! D=

ThomasA
23rd June 2009, 02:58 PM
It prolly only affects the ingame recruiter and not the external clicklists

Grinchgreenman
23rd June 2009, 03:45 PM
Click back is crap
my army has been sittin with over 10k morale
with the smallest growth

Army Morale 11,014
Total Fighting Force 3,065

UMIST
23rd June 2009, 04:45 PM
Has anyone been able to register their clicks in the recruiters?

ThomasA
23rd June 2009, 05:47 PM
the koc recruiters database has been done, no one has been able to get morale from their clicks

Illumination-
23rd June 2009, 06:03 PM
I wish this could turn to the better, its been 8 hours already...............

jog1
23rd June 2009, 06:23 PM
right now, if your name is on the recruiters list, you don't need to click and you'll still get soldiers, on top of that, you don't go under -100 moral and still get soldiers. Hopefully, they are trying to fix the moral. It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't go under -100 and still received soldiers from clicks if other people with moral would get a % of their moral every now and then like last age.

Angmar-Ro
24th June 2009, 12:49 AM
koc recruting has just started working and WR gives the error "The specified username was not found"

Lukash_TUE
24th June 2009, 02:10 AM
WR and CF are not support "-" or "_" signs?

My nick contain them, and none WR or CF want to authorise me.

Lord_Ezek
24th June 2009, 02:48 AM
WR and CF are not support "-" or "_" signs?

My nick contain them, and none WR or CF want to authorise me.

got the same error earlier. its working now.

Angmar-Ro
24th June 2009, 02:59 AM
it helped to delete the recruter and download it again

Yodafromhell
24th June 2009, 03:35 AM
For WR:

Just delete, "WR.ini" file, and start WR again.. it will ask your KOC name again and should work.

For CF:

Delete the "login.txt" file, and start CF again.

That should do the trick for unknown username and can not authenticate users.

Illumination-
24th June 2009, 03:48 AM
For WR:

Just delete, "WR.ini" file, and start WR again.. it will ask your KOC name again and should work.

For CF:

You can also just click on the settings in WR and redo the details of your preferences there. I found that restarting WR did the trick.

HoMiCiD3
24th June 2009, 09:05 AM
For WR:

For CF:

i've found that this happens when clicking login too quickly, not enough time for the app to load, if you wait a little longer then it works no trouble.

Ego-Freaky
24th June 2009, 09:07 AM
PM 'Shane' and 'zupzupsoup' your recruit id (separated with spaces)

Shane

How do you mean seperated with spaces shane? and is it possible for me to send you some names too?

We're trying to set up a valid new alliance this age but this morale issue has put a serious stop to our blitzstart ideas already :P

Nara
24th June 2009, 09:08 AM
Still waiting for a random person to click me in WR ..

Lamb-chop
24th June 2009, 10:53 AM
I hope it is your, them who do not believe me, morale that is gaining me Tff because it definately isn't mine! Hahahaha, don't believe me then.

EviLizeD
24th June 2009, 10:55 AM
Still waiting for a random person to click me in WR ..

Same here, Used YAR, CF and WR and not had 1 click back Morale just over 1.1k

Shane-
24th June 2009, 01:13 PM
How do you mean seperated with spaces shane? and is it possible for me to send you some names too?

We're trying to set up a valid new alliance this age but this morale issue has put a serious stop to our blitzstart ideas already :P

My recruit link:
http://www.(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word).php?uniqid=********

I need:

KoC wont allow you to send your own id, so send:

Either ingame, or pm me on here.

-
Nara
I'm still waiting your recruit id too, Jerre told you to pm me. Maybe listen to him, you know where I am

Ms. Vivian
WildRecruiter was programmed by IceSword ^^, so I can't take all the credit

Shane

Ego-Freaky
24th June 2009, 05:47 PM
My recruit link:
http://www.(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word).php?uniqid=********

I need:

KoC wont allow you to send your own id, so send:

Either ingame, or pm me on here.

-
Nara
I'm still waiting your recruit id too, Jerre told you to pm me. Maybe listen to him, you know where I am

Ms. Vivian
WildRecruiter was programmed by IceSword ^^, so I can't take all the credit

Shane

Thanks alot :D:D

I'll send them asap.

Seneca
25th June 2009, 04:02 AM
Shane, is there any easy way to check if your link is in there, except for asking you?

Orcus
25th June 2009, 05:59 AM
Hi Shane.
Thanks for al the hard work you do for everyone.

I have a problem.
Up until today I have been using Wild Recruiter (Adjustable Windows): http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/download/WR.zip without any hitches.

Today I tried to use it and a pop up window appears saying, " There is a new version available "
It then auto takes me to the new file to download...after downoading and trying to open the clicker the same message keeps looping even though I have installed the new version, hence I cant get the clicker to work.
Is there something I can do to stop the message looping.

Many thanks in advance.

Orcus.

Grinchgreenman
25th June 2009, 06:01 AM
WR... there is a new version

i get this when i open it it updates (downloads)
then i go to use then its the old one?

was workin fine then "new version"

anyone else get this?

ThOrN-
25th June 2009, 06:34 AM
I got 'new version' downloaded it...

its working fine. :)

Phantomis
25th June 2009, 06:40 AM
I'm not getting any morale for clicking with the new WR...

Illumination-
25th June 2009, 06:46 AM
I got 'new version' downloaded it...

its working fine. :)

It is not recording my clicks though... I click but its not turning it into morale.

ThOrN-
25th June 2009, 06:47 AM
Yea i k Clickers are down atm.

But it shows the application actually does work, we'll just have to wait till they all work again. So no point clicking now. ^^

Ok Maybeh thier not down O.O

In game isn't recording my clicks, WR isnt but YAR is idk why..

IceSword
25th June 2009, 06:55 AM
Alright, I have updated WR today because there was a small bug with the system thats finds users stats ids.

After I fixed it, Shane uploaded it.

Then someone said he wasn't getting any morale.

That was due to this version being more recent but never uploaded until now, and I had changed something last age that basically screwed it up.

It's all sorted now, sorry for any inconvenience.

EDIT: Current version is v2.8.

Orcus
25th June 2009, 06:56 AM
The database is up and down so they are obviously working on the problem...been like it for a couple of days now.

Just keep trying in manual (KOC) and if your lucky you can click a couple of k's worth then. Its spoiling the game as well...lots of peeps are pissed off with the clicker sytem KOC has.

Thanks IceSword but I'm still getting the "There's a new version available " that just keeps on looping even though I have installed the new version.

Orcus

Screwdriver_LaCN
25th June 2009, 09:21 AM
Hm IceSword is there any chance the missclicking to be fixed??Because when I missclick the program just shuts down without displaying the security captcha :(

iEatEmoKids
25th June 2009, 10:04 AM
I can't get my WR to work.

I put in my name, and put captcha as 100.

Then I pressed start.

I got this error.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii133/Jcwo137/FailWR.jpg

Any ideas on how to fix it? :/

Lopina
25th June 2009, 10:08 AM
I can't get my WR to work.

I put in my name, and put captcha as 100.

Then I pressed start.

I got this error.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii133/Jcwo137/FailWR.jpg

Any ideas on how to fix it? :/
You have missclicked before
Correct it manually, and then run WR
However, it will happen every time you misclick

Link to the old thread from last age, about the same problem (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=70848)

Shane-
25th June 2009, 10:16 AM
... If you're having issues about 'New Version' - clear your browser cache or download WR from http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/download/WR2.8.zip

... Misclick issues - As the above poster said - Ensure you've cleared missclicks before trying to click, goto recruit.php and do one click (To make sure security is cleared, and to make sure they isnt a database error there.)

Shane

IceSword
25th June 2009, 10:20 AM
Oops, Shane already posted the link.

EDIT: Oh well, I don't know what the problem with misclicks is. I can handle them fine, even if I misclicked in game and launched WR afterwards.

Lopina
25th June 2009, 10:49 AM
Oops, Shane already posted the link.

EDIT: Oh well, I don't know what the problem with misclicks is. I can handle them fine, even if I misclicked in game and launched WR afterwards.

Are there any dependencies WR relies on we are not aware of?

IceSword
25th June 2009, 10:55 AM
Are there any dependencies WR relies on we are not aware of?

WR depends on MSWINSCK.ocx (has to be present and registered), koc, your computer and your internet connection.

xmaveric
25th June 2009, 03:30 PM
After updating to WR v2.8, when I click the start button, it grays out but never shows the captchas.

UMIST
25th June 2009, 05:16 PM
i have the same problem

Grinchgreenman
25th June 2009, 05:20 PM
After updating to WR v2.8, when I click the start button, it grays out but never shows the captchas.

me 3

ThomasA
25th June 2009, 05:42 PM
the koc recruiter db has been down again

IceSword
25th June 2009, 05:45 PM
the koc recruiter db has been down again

I'm tired of repeating that...

iEatEmoKids
25th June 2009, 07:03 PM
I did fix the clicking, same error. D:

Edit: I also tried ClickFeast, I logged in and stuff, but no recruiter picture popped up. Just stating in case the two problems are related.

IceSword
26th June 2009, 04:49 AM
WR updated!

It now handles Database Error and it won't let you click unless the error gone.

http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/download/WR2.9.zip

EDIT: Plus, recruit is back now.

BloodBullet
26th June 2009, 05:15 AM
can you fix it that it doesn't give 100 errors?

Shane-
26th June 2009, 05:50 AM
can you fix it that it doesn't give 100 errors?

Tip: Don't use 100 windows, normally it isn't needed, Try 30 and see how clicking is

Note: WR reports 'Database Error' to stop people clicking when recruit is down, so you dont end up clicking 1,000 and losing the morale.

Shane

Illumination-
26th June 2009, 07:03 AM
Why is it that most people use WR now, as opposed to CF? Does CF have a bit more problems unsolved yet?

HoMiCiD3
26th June 2009, 07:14 AM
Why is it that most people use WR now, as opposed to CF? Does CF have a bit more problems unsolved yet?
because wr is the bare minimum of an application, it requests only your morale from KoC, whereas cf requests current gold and a few other things that make it run slower and with koc being so slow while recruit.php is working makes cf rather slow to connect.

ThOrN-
26th June 2009, 07:22 AM
And basically WR is simple & efficient.

CF comes along with problems for many. :)

iEatEmoKids
26th June 2009, 07:23 AM
I did fix the clicking, same error. D:

Edit: I also tried ClickFeast, I logged in and stuff, but no recruiter picture popped up. Just stating in case the two problems are related.

I even downloaded the 2.9 version, still having "Runtime Error 5" thing. Help please? :O

ThOrN-
26th June 2009, 07:25 AM
Hmm i had that error i dragged the application and OCX file into file on desktop...then i right clicked application and clicked "run as administrator" whallaaa fine.

But again Database error lol...*yawn*

iEatEmoKids
26th June 2009, 07:41 AM
I ran as Administrator... still not working. D:<

LordBane
26th June 2009, 07:54 AM
They have been working alright for me for the last few hours (WR, YAR) occasionally get database error but seems to work again minutes after rather than hours after like yesterday

iEatEmoKids
26th June 2009, 08:20 AM
Look at the first post on this topic

Lol thanks.

Edit: Jeebus Christ, I can't get CF, WR, or YAR working. CF, no recruiter picture pops up, WR, I get that Error 5 message, and I have no clue on how to work YAR.

atti
26th June 2009, 08:36 AM
Try to stay on track and not spam this thread.

Thank you.

Fearitself
26th June 2009, 09:21 AM
I have gotten WR to work once since the new age started....I tried doing the things Shane and Icy Sword suggested and it worked once. Now I get a run time error '6'. I tried clearing the security manually, running as admin from desktop, running from windows/system32 and none of it works.... any suggestions?

avalon
26th June 2009, 09:25 AM
Lol thanks.

Edit: Jeebus Christ, I can't get CF, WR, or YAR working. CF, no recruiter picture pops up, WR, I get that Error 5 message, and I have no clue on how to work YAR.

http://koc.ithildin.com/yar - instructions are there.

iEatEmoKids
26th June 2009, 09:46 AM
http://koc.ithildin.com/yar - instructions are there.

Alright, thanks. I was confused on the "Launch Recruiter" part.

SleepingDragon
27th June 2009, 01:47 AM
Baigo's AA: "YOU CANT CLICK? JOIN US AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO."

I've also seen another SR account talking about having better clickback (IF YOU WANT MORE CLICKBACK JOIN ME!)...but these are things that don't work at all for anyone, right? Or did they find some way to get around the database being down? Or maybe it's just a recruiting ploy?

Clicking is integral to game play, and I rarely see it working throughout the day...so does SR have a recruiter that bypasses all the problems normal koc players are encountering?

IceSword
27th June 2009, 02:39 AM
Baigo's AA: "YOU CANT CLICK? JOIN US AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO."

I've also seen another SR account talking about having better clickback (IF YOU WANT MORE CLICKBACK JOIN ME!)...but these are things that don't work at all for anyone, right? Or did they find some way to get around the database being down? Or maybe it's just a recruiting ploy?

Clicking is integral to game play, and I rarely see it working throughout the day...so does SR have a recruiter that bypasses all the problems normal koc players are encountering?

No, SR uses WR/CF/YAR. And no, they don't bypass the database error. So yeah, first part is false and so is the second one, Baigo does not control clickback in any way, so how could he be offering it... Baigo is trying to win the age (by any means).

Quasar
27th June 2009, 02:45 AM
No, SR uses WR/CF/YAR. And no, they don't bypass the database error. So yeah, first part is false and so is the second one, Baigo does not control clickback in any way, so how could he be offering it... Baigo is trying to win the age (by any means).

So he's just bullshitting? ...

IceSword
27th June 2009, 02:51 AM

Yes.

LordCounter
27th June 2009, 08:19 AM

not if they are using proxy clickers. only explanation for their massive growth while everyone else cant even get rid of their morale.

and its also pretty obvious, im watching some of their accounts,refreshing the stats page every few seconds...sometimes their growth stays 0 and then suddenly it goes up by 4-5 soldiers every few seconds lol

more big alliances doing it, dont think its illegal either but it sure is unfair towards the alliances that dont have it

Lukash_TUE
27th June 2009, 09:10 AM
But how can proxy clicking help? Ages ago it was helping because there was limit 1 link/ip, now there is limit 5/player.

paper_mario
27th June 2009, 09:19 AM
yeah...proxy no longer controls it...accounts do...

LordCounter
27th June 2009, 09:23 AM
But how can proxy clicking help? Ages ago it was helping because there was limit 1 link/ip, now there is limit 5/player.

that only makes it easier, you click your whole alliance, then a proxy, click em again and again. only ones that benefits is your alliance.

i dont see how this would be a dumb idea lol

ThomasA
27th June 2009, 09:28 AM
You can still receive a maximum of 50 clicks a day whilst not logged in.

Unless this has been changed.

UMIST
27th June 2009, 09:38 AM

how?

You only get that if u recruit someone using ur recruit link

ThomasA
27th June 2009, 09:58 AM
how?

You only get that if u recruit someone using ur recruit link

Also you can have a max of 50 IP's click you whilst they are not logged in. I could be wrong about the amount (im pretty sure it was 50). You can still distribute your link outside the game for players to click, but there is a limit on the amount of soldiers you can receive from it.

Shane-
27th June 2009, 10:31 AM

Also you can have a max of 50 IP's click you whilst they are not logged in. I could be wrong about the amount (im pretty sure it was 50). You can still distribute your link outside the game for players to click, but there is a limit on the amount of soldiers you can receive from it.

Dude, Really?... Where have you been?

That was removed at the end of age 10, we're in age 12 now :p

Log out - and go to your recruit link, you'll notice the only thing you can do is register an account.

Shane

Poppy
27th June 2009, 10:56 AM
Id prefer to use CF over WR, but CF is showing some buggy script where the 3rd window should be.

ThomasA
27th June 2009, 11:51 AM
Dude, Really?... Where have you been?

That was removed at the end of age 10, we're in age 12 now :p

Log out - and go to your recruit link, you'll notice the only thing you can do is register an account.

Shane

I did say unless it had been changed :P

I must have missed the removal notice and as have never used this function in recent ages, wouldnt know.

In which case I dont understand the point people are trying to make about baigo.

Id prefer to use CF over WR, but CF is showing some buggy script where the 3rd window should be. I have heard bout someone else getting this, though never seen it myself.

I have the problem that when I misclick every few seconds it will keep showing the captcha window even though it has been cleared. I have checked in my Internet Browser that it has indeed been cleared. I know the answer to this is not to misclick :P.

I also have the problem of CF corrupting my display, making my PC unusable until reboot. The CF before the new API didnt do this. Im using Vista, dont laugh :D

Its a shame as I liked CF.

Lopina
27th June 2009, 01:42 PM
Well, I have a suggestion for shane, avalon and IceSword
Make only ~30 images available @ the moment in your recruiters
It may reduce CPM, but at least, with some hope and luck, we could be able to click

IceSword
27th June 2009, 02:03 PM
Well, I have a suggestion for shane, avalon and IceSword
Make only ~30 images available @ the moment in your recruiters
It may reduce CPM, but at least, with some hope and luck, we could be able to click

I already had that in mind, thanks for your suggestion though.

Josef-Sepp-Dietrich
27th June 2009, 10:35 PM
w00t that was what I was searching for!!!

moose
28th June 2009, 02:39 AM
I think we all agree that the clicker that this game has is far from anything usable.

Click, refresh, click, refresh would take a day to click 100 and most likely you'd just get frustrated and quit.

So yes there are multiple external recruiters! Which causes the problems that the caring admins can't fix now.. Slow servers from all the stress of everyone clicking, recruit page goes down every single day for hours upon hours.. Smaller chains have to click everyone's link while big chains only click themselves.

I know I know KoC DREADS the mentioning of RoC but don't they understand that an in game clicker would eliminate multiple problems for them and for the players?

Whats the deal? :banghead:

Quasar
28th June 2009, 04:42 AM
w00t that was what I was searching for!!!

What was what your were searching for? ...

Ontopic: Baigo's pulling away further from the other mains. :icon_idio

moose
28th June 2009, 12:15 PM
Baigo had over 300,000 morale lastnight.. now he has Army Morale: 243,019

Which doesn't make sense to me because I had 600 morale and it only went down 400..

How does this work? If he's not cheating then he's hiding something that no one else knows.. How does his morale drop by over 50,000 in 1 night when the recruiter only works a total of 1 hour per day..

Anyone explain?

paper_mario
28th June 2009, 12:40 PM
Hey man. Try something called percentages. :icon_idio

Auto clickback is based on %

atti
28th June 2009, 03:44 PM
Everyone gets autoclicked, he just sent out some of that morale to his officers, reason why he grew that much anyways.

LordCounter
28th June 2009, 04:55 PM
TGF and DL only have 70-80k morale. if you cant click, it seems logic baigo is pulling away

HoMiCiD3
28th June 2009, 08:53 PM
Everyone gets autoclicked, he just sent out some of that morale to his officers, reason why he grew that much anyways.
i doubt he sent any of it out it just autoclicked into his army

funny_bone83
29th June 2009, 02:14 AM
this is the same as last age when autoclick was implemented, only different is that it trickle to commanders.
Thank you LordCounter for having the truth as your sig.

Grinchgreenman
29th June 2009, 03:10 AM
With YAR recruiter

Has anyone noticed you dont get morale for every click?

Why is this?

I mean say u click 1 k u may get 900 morale?
just sometimes i have been shortchanged
but WR is Great nps

Lopina
29th June 2009, 03:33 AM
With YAR recruiter

Has anyone noticed you dont get morale for every click?

Why is this?

I mean say u click 1 k u may get 900 morale?
just sometimes i have been shortchanged
but WR is Great nps

How many of those clicks were unsuccessful?
How many of those clicks have already turned into soldiers? :D

Grinchgreenman
29th June 2009, 03:47 AM
How many of those clicks were unsuccessful?
How many of those clicks have already turned into soldiers? :D

from the missing 0
from my tff/morale count before and after i have still come up short in clicks at times

HoMiCiD3
29th June 2009, 06:13 AM
maybe you're misclicking alot? if you press a key that is not designated to a captcha image (e.g. qwerty) then it just skips and is not a misclick.

avalon
29th June 2009, 10:18 AM
from the missing 0
from my tff/morale count before and after i have still come up short in clicks at times

Often times it's because when the external recruiters submit the replies, the server is too busy to process all of them and give you 50x errors for some of them. Those clicks will never get counted as a result.

Zemire
30th June 2009, 03:25 AM
clickfeast is working really well ty :)

Grinchgreenman
1st July 2009, 06:32 AM
Whats up with WR?

when will wr b up again?

ThomasA
1st July 2009, 06:36 AM
the koc database is down again

ThOrN-
1st July 2009, 06:54 AM
True but hes right... before database error WR wasn't loadin images although KoC recruiter was working. o.O

idk why external recruiters are out D=....but it won't help if people can't use them theyll get pissed off and want to click more if morale is slowly going down..soon as their up same prob will happen

krazyito65-tS
2nd July 2009, 02:26 AM
well WR hasn't work at all any more since the gold rush... any reasons why?

IceSword
2nd July 2009, 05:21 AM
WR has been offline for testing purposes. It's back up.

Max. number of captchas was changed to 25 and you can now click using numpad.

EDIT: If you feel you can click with less than 25, do it, it will only help koc.

Screwdriver_LaCN
2nd July 2009, 12:54 PM
WR has been offline for testing purposes. It's back up.

Max. number of captchas was changed to 25 and you can now click using numpad.

EDIT: If you feel you can click with less than 25, do it, it will only help koc.

I will ask again.When the missclicking issue will be fixed??Or I have it only?I mean when I missclick the whole clicker shuts down and I have to refresh the "Recruiter" page on KoC..then to fill the captcha and then to start WR again - really annoying.I cleared the cache but nothing still the same.Right after the first missclick and everything goes donw :(

ThOrN-
2nd July 2009, 12:58 PM
Hmmm fast koc and fast recruiter = :D

:P I've clicked 7000 no problems its working fine...also when i mis-click it doesn't shut down...so idk about that problem doesn't happen with me. :)

Kegger
2nd July 2009, 04:45 PM
FCF / CF / WR -> Have no ordering system, its totally random

Shane

Learned some new info recently. That's wrong now. There is an ordering system now. GTA > Everyone else.

Just thought everyone else should know.

jog1
2nd July 2009, 05:29 PM
How does YAR list work?

Kegger
2nd July 2009, 06:11 PM
question for zupzupsoup as I have not heard.

Last I heard about yar was that it was random as well. But thats what Shane said too...not that I'm doubting zupzup ;)

ThomasA
2nd July 2009, 06:38 PM
How does YAR list work?

I found a bug in the YAR click list generation algorithm this morning. I added a feature earlier this week to automatically order your own chain's links first in your own click list. It works automagically for everyone. Unfortunately, this introduced potential unfairness because of the way clicklist rotation works. It's not trivial to fix, so I'll be looking at it more this weekend.

avalon
2nd July 2009, 06:54 PM
question for zupzupsoup as I have not heard.

Last I heard about yar was that it was random as well. But thats what Shane said too...not that I'm doubting zupzup ;)

It orders your own chain first. Once you're done with your chain, it's random.

Note that the chain-ordering introduced some unfairness in the clicking though, because of the way rotation works. Suppose all the letters are one chain, and the numbers are another. Suppose the click list is currently in this order:
a, b, 1, 2, 3, 4

The problem comes in because of rotation. With a click list of size 6, there are 6 possible rotations (assume that the rotation algorithm selects between the 6 possibilities with approximately equal probability; note that the list is not rotated by 1, this is just an example =):
a, b, 1, 2, 3, 4 -> a, b, 1, 2, 3, 4
b, 1, 2, 3, 4, a -> b, a, 1, 2, 3, 4
1, 2, 3, 4, a, b -> a, b, 1, 2, 3, 4
2, 3, 4, a, b, 1 -> a, b, 2, 3, 4, 1
3, 4, a, b, 1, 2 -> a, b, 3, 4, 1, 2
4, a, b, 1, 2, 3 -> a, b, 4, 1, 2, 3
The part after the -> is how the click list would be sorted for someone in the letter chain for a given rotation of the click list.

'a' spends 83% of the time at the top of the letter chain's click list. If the letter chain is very large, this gives 'a' an advantage over 'b' since his chain ends up clicking 'a' first a lot of the time. Also notice that 1 spends more time than average at the top of the 'non-chain' part of the clicklist too.

Is it solvable? Yes. I haven't looked at the issue much since my RL job is keeping me busy.

I've been thinking about ordering it so that it's your own chain -> my chain -> everyone else. Or at least putting me at the top, since time I spend working on YAR is time I can't click as much as everyone else.

ThomasA
2nd July 2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the clarification zupzupsoup. I dont mind clicking your link first as you put all the effort into coding it and are being honest about how it works.

Kegger
2nd July 2009, 07:13 PM
Apologies to Shane and his clicking system. Just learned that you can choose which chain to click first. Seeing as I'm not a CF/WR/or FCF user, I didn't know.

Just a communication error :D click ya'll!

Shane-
2nd July 2009, 10:02 PM
Apologies to Shane and his clicking system. Just learned that you can choose which chain to click first. Seeing as I'm not a CF/WR/or FCF user, I didn't know.

Just a communication error :D click ya'll!

And while your clicking your own chain, It's also sorted by morale, So if you click LaCN first, chances are TGF will be clicked first as he has more morale than most in LaCN

Shane

NightFire91
3rd July 2009, 04:23 AM
:P I've clicked 7000 no problems its working fine...:)

You seriously must have too much time on your hands... It'd take me at least a week to click that amount!

ThOrN-
3rd July 2009, 04:29 AM
You seriously must have too much time on your hands... It'd take me at least a week to click that amount!

Lol not really i did in over an hour or so.

And the time thing i balance having a GF, going college boxing and semi pro soccer. :P

I have NO time ^^

HoMiCiD3
3rd July 2009, 07:50 AM
Lol not really i did in over an hour or so.

And the time thing i balance having a GF, going college boxing and semi pro soccer. :P

I have NO time ^^
liar, no1 playing semi pro would call it soccer, it's FOOTBALL!

ThOrN-
3rd July 2009, 10:48 AM
liar, no1 playing semi pro would call it soccer, it's FOOTBALL!

Check my profile it clearly says FOOTBALL but anywhere i write 'football' an American automatically assumes its the padded version of rugby which i hate so i say soccer not that this has ANYTHING to do with this topic. :)

Anyway yea the recruiters good, koc is fast and im able to click constant with the 25 thing. ^^ = happy KoCers? ^.~

Gimliisadwarf22
3rd July 2009, 11:41 AM
yea i'm enjoying it aswell, i clicked 19,000 in one day which is more than i've done in all of my ages of koc playing combined. I never remember clicking to be so fast.

Grinchgreenman
7th July 2009, 06:33 PM
CF and WR both are not working anyone know why?

HoMiCiD3
8th July 2009, 12:18 AM
have you tried pinging kingsofchaos.com and finding out for yourself? i believe that recruiters don't work so well when the game itself is lagging like crazy.

FinalShowtime
8th July 2009, 07:20 AM
WR has been set down by his own creator in order to prevent the lag in KoC.

CF is working fine, although you need to play with the configuration a little.

Fireclick is not working and is pretty slow.

YaR might be the second option at this moment or else you have to rely on the good old KoC in-game recruiter.

Meiyo-Honor
8th July 2009, 08:43 AM
CF is working fine, although you need to play with the configuration a little.

Do you know what configuration is needed to get it work? cause i have been trying and nothing thus far

FinalShowtime
8th July 2009, 08:53 AM
You need to select 25 windows,
Load 4000 links
and the three or 2 windows as you like it.
Then, you got in ''Others''
And you pick a Chain from the list available.
Send me a private message if you are still having issues with it.
I will be glad to help you out.

HoMiCiD3
8th July 2009, 09:19 AM
You need to select 25 windows,
Load 4000 links
and the three or 2 windows as you like it.
Then, you got in ''Others''
And you pick a Chain from the list available.
Send me a private message if you are still having issues with it.
I will be glad to help you out.
2 windows is most effiecient on old computers, if you're having problems and using 3 windows try reducing it to 2.
You shouldn't need to pick a chain but if you wish to click a specific chain that is possible.

Before complaining about the recruiters not working try loading the koc website first to see how fast it is, or open cmd prompt and type ping kingsofchaos.com if the ping reply is greater than 400ms chances are koc is lagging too much to click as well as you would like.

Meiyo-Honor
8th July 2009, 09:23 AM
Thanks that got it working that was, very helpful. much appreciated

FinalShowtime
8th July 2009, 09:51 AM
2 windows is most effiecient on old computers, if you're having problems and using 3 windows try reducing it to 2.
You shouldn't need to pick a chain but if you wish to click a specific chain that is possible.

Before complaining about the recruiters not working try loading the koc website first to see how fast it is, or open cmd prompt and type ping kingsofchaos.com if the ping reply is greater than 400ms chances are koc is lagging too much to click as well as you would like.

Apparently, Homicid3 is not an active clicker.

CF is currently down apart if you use the modifications I mentionned.
This measure has been taken so KoC would run faster.
You currently need to pick a specific chain. Try it if you are in doubt.

HoMiCiD3
8th July 2009, 10:02 AM
Apparently, Homicid3 is not an active clicker.

CF is currently down apart if you use the modifications I mentionned.
This measure has been taken so KoC would run faster.
You currently need to pick a specific chain. Try it if you are in doubt.
apparently i happen to be a CF Moderator...

FinalShowtime
8th July 2009, 10:07 AM
Well better check out your program bro ;).
It has been shut down ''the normal list'' on purpose by Shane.

HoMiCiD3
8th July 2009, 10:43 AM
works fine for me

FinalShowtime
8th July 2009, 10:53 AM
You cannot proxy click.
All clicks are registered troughout your account. So proxy clicks, Dynamic IP clicks...all of these, are no use since a lot of Ages ago.

The more morales you have: the faster you grow. Start clicking a little and you will see.

Phantomis
8th July 2009, 11:24 AM
And how long will they be down?

FinalShowtime
8th July 2009, 11:25 AM
Undertermined.

I hope they will be up soon enough.
Or else I might consider leaving KoC.

Grinchgreenman
8th July 2009, 03:05 PM
KOC is still geting worse without CF running well and WR dead i wonder what the prob is then?

And Thomas your the only koc player it works fine for? lmao

and u dont need to play with all the bulla settings in CF just straight up load another list b4 u log in click it dry and do it again u can still click as much as u want...

AngelOfWildDog
8th July 2009, 06:14 PM
Please see post#1 for updates

IceSword
9th July 2009, 01:11 PM
WR has been turned back ON as it seems koc is a bit more stable. Lets see how it goes.

ToturiShoujiki
10th July 2009, 05:33 PM
Forgive me if this has already been discussed elsewhere but...um...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO WORK THESE DAMN THINGS??!! :banghead:

I downloaded CF and WR and I simply do not understand how they work. Could someone please explain it to me like I'm 5 years old?

Please? :(

ThomasA
10th July 2009, 07:23 PM
Once Loaded up, the image to the far left of the screen, you type its corresponding letter on your keyboard. The images will shit 1 place to the left, you then type the new far left image's letter and repeat the process.

Most recruiters will display your morale, make sure this is going up as you are 'clicking' otherwise something is wrong.

speeritthorn
10th July 2009, 08:21 PM
well, with Clickfeast, my little bar is ALWAYS pink, never any other color, and i ALWAYS get the "KOC SERVERS DYING" crap. tried space bar, tried random crap, tried that dont panic thing... yeah. Nothing. So i use WR.

ToturiShoujiki
10th July 2009, 10:45 PM
In ClickFeast there is no image to the far left of the screen. There's a big, blank gray area with a clickpad below it. To the right of the clickpad, there's half of a screen.

The half that I can see looks like this:

Game S
User:
Morale:
Already
Good Cl
CPM:
Starting
Total Cl

(part of a pink bar)
(on a button) Clic

The window can't be expanded.

I tried downloading it again. Same problem. Oh, and at the top it says "Getting Data: 100%".

??????? :(

Flaming Knights
10th July 2009, 10:55 PM
that sounds like last age CF unless there was a new update since none of the versions of cf this age have had a pink bar or stats displayed like that

ToturiShoujiki
10th July 2009, 11:16 PM
Weird. I got the link from the beginning of this thread. :icon_idio Is there another link somewhere?

Oh, and when I click "3 Windows" (in CF), I get this little window titled, "Project1".
In the text box it says,

"Run-time error '340':
Control array element '2' doesn't exist"

And with WR (v3.0) I get a big, wide gray box with 5 buttons at the bottom -
Start, Settings, ClickPad, About and Exit. That's it.

:rolleyes1

IceSword
11th July 2009, 04:51 AM
And with WR (v3.0) I get a big, wide gray box with 5 buttons at the bottom -
Start, Settings, ClickPad, About and Exit. That's it.

That's because WR is currently offline.

http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/status.php

EDIT: Turned it back on.

Illumination-
11th July 2009, 06:00 AM
ClickFeast seems to be giving me a lot of already clicked.

WildRecruiter seems to be working much better as it gives very very little already clicked.

Is it possible for CF to be modified in some way to limit the already clicked?

ThomasA
11th July 2009, 07:39 AM
that sounds like last age CF unless there was a new update since none of the versions of cf this age have had a pink bar or stats displayed like that

If you go to view --- all you should see them.

Quite a few people this age have had problems with CF not being displayed correctly.

Lopina
11th July 2009, 07:53 AM
There is a recruiter named Desire
Is it a private one? Or is it public?

Shane-
11th July 2009, 08:04 AM
There is a recruiter named Desire
Is it a private one? Or is it public?

Desire has been around all age, It was wrote late last age, It's developer has decided that he/she will keep Desire private, and has asked that all information in regards to Desire is kept confidential.

Shane

ToturiShoujiki
11th July 2009, 10:28 AM
That's because WR is currently offline.

http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/status.php

EDIT: Turned it back on.

Ah, yes. Now it's working beautifully. Heheh.

What an amazing little program! I can't believe it's legal. :lol:

Thank you very much. :)

Grinchgreenman
11th July 2009, 01:11 PM
Ah, yes. Now it's working beautifully. Heheh.

What an amazing little program! I can't believe it's legal. :lol:

Thank you very much. :)

And off once again....

Y is it turn,d on and off so much??????????????????

up and down like a yo yo:banghead:

leave it on or off :laughing:

Lopina
12th July 2009, 04:25 AM
OK, now I'm officially pissed.

When I use CF I get random security captchas even though I didn't misclick.
This occurs quite often, so my average CPM has dropped from ~180 to ~50.
In addition, when that captcha occurs, I have to click on Recruit button in KoC and enter it there because CF doesn't show me captcha images.

When I use WR, I get that infamous Invalid procedure call every time I get a captcha, and then WR crashes.

When I use FC it takes ages to load images. In addition to that, when clicking it gives me multiple captchas even though I haven't clicked anything.

And to sum things up, at the beginning of each click session I get at least 1 security captcha on CF and WR, and at least 15 on FC.

Now, what I want to know, is it just me, or are there others who experience same or similar problems as I do?
And is there anything that could be done to fix those things?

FinalShowtime
12th July 2009, 07:42 AM
What you mentionned in CF, I often get it, plus I get like 90% of already clicked even though it says that I still have 15k clicks to do today on Shane's website.

In WR, I get a white captcha sometimes, you just have to go in the recruit in KoC, enter the captcha, press SpaceBar +Enter in WR and that is it!

HungryMan
12th July 2009, 11:29 AM
every time i open a recruiter i have to type a captcha as if i misclicked....

FinalShowtime
12th July 2009, 11:30 AM
Hey HungryMan i've read it!

That must be because you always miss-type the image before quiting your recruiter. Therefore, you have to re-enter the captcha when you log-in again.

ThomasA
12th July 2009, 11:52 AM
Check the ingame recruiter is clear before opening WR. Im finding a lot of times KoC is saying ive misclicked when I initially load the ingame recruiter.

Lopina
13th July 2009, 02:45 AM
Cmon Shane, it's not April 1st yet, don't fool us around with 15 sockets max on new CF.
I know you want to reduce server load, but, with a ~60 CPM you can click faster than images appear, eventually leading to depleting the images after 20 seconds of clicking.

Shane-
13th July 2009, 03:21 AM
Cmon Shane, it's not April 1st yet, don't fool us around with 15 sockets max on new CF.
I know you want to reduce server load, but, with a ~60 CPM you can click faster than images appear, eventually leading to depleting the images after 20 seconds of clicking.

Heh, Blame the game admins, Its by their orders (lol)...

Anyways, If Rocco doesn't do as I've asked, I'll disregard his requests and will be revamping CF's windows back to 50+, as I know that recruiters ain't the problem

Rocco needs to realize that recruiters ain't the problem, and that we've already proved that, He should be working on getting the game working smoother and fixing his problems, rather than assuming its recruiters without looking at other aspects of the game. He should' perform an investigation into the problems, and not just guess.

Shane

Tesadus
13th July 2009, 04:55 AM
When will the alliance stats be fixed on Shane's page?

MFnBonsai
13th July 2009, 05:47 AM
While its nice to get your post counts up keep on topic and don't spam....

if you are going to post crap atleast post more to it or keep it relevant to the thread topic....

Ricky91
15th July 2009, 07:59 AM
Heh, Blame the game admins, Its by their orders (lol)...

Anyways, If Rocco doesn't do as I've asked, I'll disregard his requests and will be revamping CF's windows back to 50+, as I know that recruiters ain't the problem

Rocco needs to realize that recruiters ain't the problem, and that we've already proved that, He should be working on getting the game working smoother and fixing his problems, rather than assuming its recruiters without looking at other aspects of the game. He should' perform an investigation into the problems, and not just guess.

Shane

Regardless on if its the clickers, does it really need 50+ windows? Just seems WR loads links quicker than you can click at 25, so should CF but any different?

Lopina
15th July 2009, 08:29 AM
Regardless on if its the clickers, does it really need 50+ windows? Just seems WR loads links quicker than you can click at 25, so should CF but any different?

WR works a bit different from other recruiters :D

Shane-
15th July 2009, 09:02 AM

You try to click on a 128k connection?...

Not everyone has a high speed connection, and the people who have slower internet, need a few extra connections to be able to click at a semi-decent speed.

And, If someone has fast internet, and selects 50 connections, CF wont use 50 connections, It will use as many sockets as it needs, So if CF only needs to use 15 sockets, it will use 15, but hold the other 35 in an idle state waiting, in-case they need to be used.

Shane

Edit:
And while those sockets are in the idle state, they ain't connected to koc.

Edit 2

When will the alliance stats be fixed on Shane's page?
GTA/LaCN/SR/FF/Lop/Ts have been fixed so far

Edit 3 -> For ThomasA
It doesn't

ThomasA
15th July 2009, 09:10 AM
I have probs with WR running out of queued windows. It just freezes when it gets down to 3.

How does WR work differently from other recruiters?

IceSword
15th July 2009, 09:20 AM
I have probs with WR running out of queued windows. It just freezes when it gets down to 3.

How does WR work differently from other recruiters?

That's because your internet is slow and you'd need more connections.

EDIT: Updated WR. KoC seems to be fast now so its using 50 sockets.

Phantomis
15th July 2009, 12:18 PM
Last night WR was working so fast, I never actually got to 3/25 when clicking, until the end of the list. Now I get to 3/50 every single time I let it load any amount of links and click for a few seconds. It does seem it worked better before :/

Maybe it's just that KoC is less crowded on a Tuesday Night than it is on a Wednesday Afternoon, but I doubt it :/

avalon
15th July 2009, 02:20 PM
Last night WR was working so fast, I never actually got to 3/25 when clicking, until the end of the list. Now I get to 3/50 every single time I let it load any amount of links and click for a few seconds. It does seem it worked better before :/

Maybe it's just that KoC is less crowded on a Tuesday Night than it is on a Wednesday Afternoon, but I doubt it :/

Recruit page still loads (a lot) slower than other pages. When server load on the recruit DB is higher, then you'll see delay. The DB could be slow for a variety of reasons:
- Maybe the queries are inefficient.
- Maybe they're using locking, which means that writers need to wait for readers to finish, and readers need to wait for writers to finish. MVCC might be a better idea here.
- Maybe there's just too many queries.
(Edit: the above are just possibilities. I'm not saying that those are, in fact, the bottleneck.)

If you visit recruit.php right now, you'll see that it can take 10 seconds or longer to load sometimes, whereas base.php shows up right away.

When the server is fast:
Number of connections your recruiter uses doesn't matter.

When the server is slower:
The more connections your recruiter uses, the faster it appears to load images, because a higher % of the pending requests to the server are from your client. Nothing comes for free though; the cost of you having a faster recruiter is that everyone else using less connections can't click as fast. The obvious implication from this is everyone starts trying to use as many connections as they can.

Jankster
15th July 2009, 02:21 PM
That's because your internet is slow and you'd need more connections.

EDIT: Updated WR. KoC seems to be fast now so its using 50 sockets.

Hmm it worked okay for me some day´s IceSword, but now it just say theres a new version aviable. M,kay i look on links in first page of this thread, nope same version 3.0.

Do you mind giving the link to the new version?

ThomasA
15th July 2009, 03:17 PM
It automatically loads this link for me:

http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/download/WR.zip

Jankster
15th July 2009, 03:27 PM
Ohh tx, you just got promoted to a larger train with shiny waggons

Grinchgreenman
16th July 2009, 03:18 AM
What we need now is more links to click :P
I click it dry everyday
can more links be added?

I just get warmed up then ive ran out :P

Nara
18th July 2009, 04:10 AM
It seems YAR is the only public working clicker atm. ( anyone know different? )

BloodBullet
18th July 2009, 04:12 AM
YAR is down aswell

Nara
18th July 2009, 04:21 AM
Yes, I just noticed that.

Can anyone give us the link to the working clickers as people are still growing somehow.

Darklife87
18th July 2009, 04:28 AM
CF for my alliance is somewhat working, but theres a lot of problems and a million captchas. The regular CF i can't get to work at all though, and YAR and WR don't work at all as well.

Nara
18th July 2009, 04:40 AM
CF for ROC is working. maybe it is a KOC problem then.

HoMiCiD3
18th July 2009, 05:16 AM
Yes, I just noticed that.

Can anyone give us the link to the working clickers as people are still growing somehow.
cf and wr are down due to server maintenance and Nara before you start making cheat accusations theres a little thing called automatic clickback that admins introduced last age, that is how people are growing.

CF for ROC is working. maybe it is a KOC problem then.
Cf for ROC is on my server and CF for KoC (WR too) are on Shanes server which is undergoing maintenance.

Nara
18th July 2009, 05:23 AM
Thank you Thomas, this clears things up :)

MaradoX-
18th July 2009, 05:51 AM
The server maintenance for CF and Wildfire should within three to four hours.

I'm doing my best to get everything online again asap.

And that is not easy when you know I went out last night lol :p.

FYI, the server CF and Wildfire is using is mine's and Shane's ;)

Screwdriver_LaCN
18th July 2009, 08:10 AM
Now even YAR doesnt work :( and KoC gives captcha on "Recruit" page every 5-10 clicks :banghead:

HoMiCiD3
18th July 2009, 08:39 AM
CF/WR are now back online, happy clicking.

Fletch
18th July 2009, 01:52 PM
Have they changed the images of the letters? :S their horrible, and hard to understand...

Gimliisadwarf22
18th July 2009, 01:52 PM
the new letter font is going to take allot of getting used to. I get an average of 1 misclick per 3 letters

Fletch
18th July 2009, 02:26 PM
Now the images are coming up broken. Lol not going to well at the moment!

powdered_donuts
18th July 2009, 03:11 PM
I can't read the new letters to click.

Tesadus
18th July 2009, 03:13 PM
Rocco is in the process of changing the letters. It's probably pointless to click now..

ThomasA
18th July 2009, 03:35 PM
unless you want to give him feedback ;)

Phantomis
18th July 2009, 04:46 PM
I think the new letters are terrible... they are WAY too difficult to figure out.

Is it a C? Maybe an O? Or maybe G?
Really? /me wants numbers back tbh.

Hibun_th
18th July 2009, 05:20 PM
indeed. numbers were the best ones.. cyou could click a lot faster, and they were easier to understnad.. i would never mistake a 3 for a 9. lol maybe a 7 for a 1. but lol.. lettters are too uncomfortable.. now even more.

but i have faith in the admins, they'll sort this out

own3d
18th July 2009, 05:26 PM
LoL very true, numbers are much faster, but much easier for autoclickers also.

Josef-Sepp-Dietrich
18th July 2009, 06:24 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c53/DrunknJSD/clickedClickFeast.jpg

This is ridicilous and this has to change as quick as possible!

ThomasA
18th July 2009, 06:31 PM
Some could be vacation mode.

DarthAndrew
18th July 2009, 07:24 PM
New Letters just sucks, a lot of ppl including me cant click even 20 links when they get a missclick, new letters are worst than the old ones

Illumination-
18th July 2009, 08:45 PM
Why Do I see Rs in the letters???????

ToturiShoujiki
19th July 2009, 12:13 AM
In WR, are my clicks going to myself and my friends and THEN on down the list like they do with the ingame recruiter?

I had just finished a click session with WR (clicked around 500), then went to check out the ingame recruiter to see if the letters had changed there too and I was able to click my own link five times, which means that I HADN'T clicked it at all in WR.

So how is WR set up? Is there any rhyme or reason to it?

ThOrN-
19th July 2009, 01:51 AM
Lmao at these new letters...

seriously some come up i have absolutely no idea what they are.. ^^

This is ridiculous. :)

Screwdriver_LaCN
19th July 2009, 03:50 AM
Why Do I see Rs in the letters???????

It isnt Rs :D It is K :D I tried it several times and when I type R it gives me missclick but when I type K it is ok xD
Really wierd captcahs :D

Grinchgreenman
19th July 2009, 03:52 AM
C,O and G has got me by the balls :P

powdered_donuts
19th July 2009, 10:19 PM
I think the admins should really screw with us and just make the clicker have japenese lettering in it. :)

incomer
20th July 2009, 02:50 AM
WR is a clicker that only benefits SR alliance

Lopina
20th July 2009, 03:03 AM
WR is a clicker that only benefits SR alliance
Any proof for that statement?

incomer
20th July 2009, 03:13 AM
proof you can see everywhere I dont need to show you, you can see it just for yourself

IceSword
20th July 2009, 03:26 AM
proof you can see everywhere I dont need to show you, you can see it just for yourself

I have proof that you're an idiot. I'm not even in SR.

Shane-
20th July 2009, 03:28 AM
Where is the logic in a GTA members recruiter only benefiting SR?

I guess... ClickFeast only benefits LaCN?

I guess FireClick only benafits FFLoa?

I guess Desire only benefits Ts?

I guess FCF only benefits Lop?

I guess YAR only benefits WoT?

Shane

Edit: Darn, GTA chain controls too many recruiters lol

ToturiShoujiki
20th July 2009, 03:43 AM
Seriously, what's the deal? Who gets the WR clicks? :confused:

incomer
20th July 2009, 03:46 AM
why are there so many recruiters instead of just 1, 1 which is only the best for everyone

Shane-
20th July 2009, 03:51 AM
incomer - First you come here and sprout crap, then you ask stupid questions?

They are so many recruiters because developers want to write something to click with, and you'll never have one recruiter that works good for everyone.

Shane

incomer
20th July 2009, 05:23 AM
seriously why 1 recruiter wont be enough for everyone all developers could put up there effort and seriously work on a recruiter which could be released for age 13, people wont come complaining about 5 or 6 different recruiters then, to my knowledge some recruiters are developed just for their own benefits.... dont want to say more

and yes ToturiShoujiki somethings people know just by looking around

IceSword
20th July 2009, 05:29 AM
seriously why 1 recruiter wont be enough for everyone all developers could put up there effort and seriously work on a recruiter which could be released for age 13, people wont come complaining about 5 or 6 different recruiters then, to my knowledge some recruiters are developed just for their own benefits.... dont want to say more

and yes ToturiShoujiki somethings people know just by looking around

Why don't you create one yourself then?

incomer
20th July 2009, 05:37 AM
IceSword read what I have posted carefully

HoMiCiD3
20th July 2009, 05:42 AM
IceSword read what I have posted carefully
You should consider a few facts before you start talking shit about something you don't understand, you're saying that iceswords recruiter (who is my officer btw) benefits SR, how do you figure? why would GTA want to support SR's growth before our own? Didn't icesword leave SR last age and ban sr from using WR? Seriously you offended the guy and expect him not to show you up as an idiot?

HungryMan
20th July 2009, 09:53 AM
Where is the logic in a GTA members recruiter only benefiting SR?

I guess... ClickFeast only benefits LaCN?

I guess FireClick only benafits FFLoa?

I guess Desire only benefits Ts?

I guess FCF only benefits Lop?

I guess YAR only benefits WoT?

Shane

Edit: Darn, GTA chain controls too many recruiters lol

is that why it takes so long for me to get my clickback.....how do i get in on this......i want clicks just as much as the next guy! this is why i hate clickers....i have no idea who i am clicking or why for all i know my first 2k clicks could be all on one single player and i would never know.

ThomasA
20th July 2009, 10:25 AM
I dont think Shane was being serious.

For the recruiters Shane hosts, you need to give Shane your recruitment link to add to his db.

YAR you can add yourself here: http://koc.ithildin.com/yar/load_ids

You should also get artificial clickback even if you are not being clicked.

Yodafromhell
20th July 2009, 10:26 AM
is that why it takes so long for me to get my clickback.....how do i get in on this......i want clicks just as much as the next guy! this is why i hate clickers....i have no idea who i am clicking or why for all i know my first 2k clicks could be all on one single player and i would never know.

Shane was joking... making fun of "informer".

You can not click 2K for one single player... 5 clicks max.

With CF you can choose the chain you want to click for. And it is normal for any recruiter developer to give links for their chain first. The coder spent some time/energy in coding the clicker, so this is a little payback.

And it's not that you are not getting morale... you are.

If you are worried about this so much... use in-game clicker with only friends set up (add your offies as friends -- 25 max), so about 25x5=125 clicks per 24hrs... would that make you happy?

fistsofthor
23rd July 2009, 10:00 PM
Shane was joking... making fun of "informer".

You can not click 2K for one single player... 5 clicks max.

With CF you can choose the chain you want to click for. And it is normal for any recruiter developer to give links for their chain first. The coder spent some time/energy in coding the clicker, so this is a little payback.

And it's not that you are not getting morale... you are.

If you are worried about this so much... use in-game clicker with only friends set up (add your offies as friends -- 25 max), so about 25x5=125 clicks per 24hrs... would that make you happy?

Yeah, the in game recruiter sucks...

I mean, the click list is decent, but other than that, its slow and slow and very very slow.

Yes, the game would be better if rocco made a fast in game recruiter, but that would require to find someone who both he and the rest of koc trusted who cared enough about either rocco or this game to write code, but i dont think rocco trusts anyone who plays koc on an issue like that.

All I hope is that i get a working in-chain recruiter. That would be fun,

Ricky91
30th July 2009, 03:12 PM
Sorry if its already be asked/answered but what happend to the page which showed the amount of clickers done by a user?

http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/stats.pl?user=

Apologise again if its already be answered.

ThomasA
30th July 2009, 03:20 PM
try:

http://shane.aeru.org/recruiters/stats.php?user=