PDA

View Full Version : Kings of Chaos Age 12 Changes?

GwyliTje
21st June 2009, 02:46 AM
This is just something that came up in my head and that I wanted to know other people's opinion about this.

What about letting the KoC players know the changes, that will be done next age, before the end of age 11. That way, people can discuss them and let know which changes are good and which aren't for the gameplay. Who does know better what's better for KoC's gameplay, than the players themselves?

What do you think?

(Sorry if my english isn't always as good as yours :p)

MFnBonsai
21st June 2009, 02:59 AM
Age 11 will end in 13 hours, 2 minutes and 10 seconds.

Good luck with that....

GwyliTje
21st June 2009, 03:07 AM
What do you mean, not enough time for Rocco to post the changes, not enough time to discuss, or just both? :D

NardHipples
21st June 2009, 03:48 AM
Who does know better what's better for KoC's gameplay, than the players themselves?
i wouldn't want majority of the people playing koc to have a say in how the game goes

Clowpower
21st June 2009, 04:10 AM
I prefer know new updates from the KoC admins when the new age start and see them at main page. Showing them and discussing them right now , would be not cool has it will be not a surprise for players has they wait Age 12 starting.

Some will likes to know them and discuss them , not me.
When the new age start , it will be the right time to discuss the new updates and stuff.

LordCounter
21st June 2009, 04:34 AM
im more wondering if rocco himself knows what the changes will be.

MFnBonsai
21st June 2009, 04:43 AM
im more wondering if rocco himself knows what the changes will be.

i can say i have no idea what they will be....

Lukash_TUE
21st June 2009, 06:13 AM
Who cares? Few hours left ^^ Just enjoy this time and dont get too excited, its not good for health.

I only hope that artificial click back gonna be trickled.