PDA

View Full Version : CF not working

midnight_sun_banned
16th June 2009, 09:15 PM
It has a message that either the cap lock is off or on but it won't load the page or let you log in.

Back_Breaker
16th June 2009, 09:42 PM
might have something to do with the domain being back...
Just a guess...:evilimu:

midnight_sun_banned
16th June 2009, 09:46 PM
Thats what I was thinking so I logged on from the uk and same problem, I am sure it has something to do with that tho.

midnight_sun_banned
17th June 2009, 09:07 AM
I have made 2 bug reports of late and not one RoC mods or admins have responded to either one.
Now If I Were accusing them of cheating they would respond in a heart beat, gee wonder what is up with that.
Oh my I spoke out again will probable get banned this time.

Shane-
17th June 2009, 09:45 AM
I have made 2 bug reports of late and not one RoC mods or admins have responded to either one.
Now If I Were accusing them of cheating they would respond in a heart beat, gee wonder what is up with that.
Oh my I spoke out again will probable get banned this time.

Tap linked me to this thread this morning (about 5am) hence why I didn't reply then, I'd imagine the problem is fury changed the way RoC handles cookies (again), so its back using 'PHPSESSID', not 'RoCCookie'.

CF will be fixed soonish (Next few hours) as I've got a few other things to sort out before I can sort CF out

Shane

Back_Breaker
17th June 2009, 10:23 AM
Thank you, Shane. :<3:

Shane-
17th June 2009, 11:28 AM
Ermm, CF should be working again, Quickly tested it myself and it worked, asked Tap too double check, auto update should kick in, if not; http://www.sltproductions.net/

Shane

midnight_sun_banned
17th June 2009, 01:55 PM
Thank you Shane and you were not included in that rant, you usually have to wait on people too.