PDA

View Full Version : Legion of Lightning

Sangrean
18th December 2004, 11:19 AM
Alliance Name: Legion of Lightning or LoL

Alliance Member Count (on forums): currently 15, but we have over 30 members in our command chain that are making accounts

Alliance Forum Link: Forums (http://s7.invisionfree.com/legionoflightning/index.php?)

Brief description of your alliance:
<<Please include information such as origin, purpose of the alliance, what the alliance involves (ie: what activities it has running etc), benefits members will receive etc>>
The goal of LoL is to make our members as strong as possible. We have access to several excellent clickers, including PR clickwhore and support for Rogue Guild.
Our alliance started a while back, but we ended up changing our name to Legion of Lightning. The name came from talking on AIM at about midnight with a friend who has to joke about everything.

Here is what we can offer you-
*support on KoC
*good farms
*clickers
and currently going on, everyone who joins the command chain and makes an account on the forums before the new age starts gets 200 free clicks from me next age! where else could you find such a great deal!

We even have a special command chain structure for next age. The 4 most active members are under me, then there are 4 members under them. And so on, so every active member in the alliance benefits!
So check out our forums, and consider joining the Legion of Lightning!

Approved. Rincewind.

MadtheMosh
22nd December 2004, 11:57 PM
Im a member of the LoL, and trust me, it's a good alliance to be part of. If your getting mass sabbed/farmed, we'll help out, (they've already helped me on this one). We're all either experienced players, or newbies with great potential. The clickers we use work incredibly well, and more members are on the way. So for all those players who look up at the top, thinking, if only I could get there, we're the people to join.

Come check it out.

Shadowfox
23rd December 2004, 01:04 AM
Maybe one question?

Do you have to join command chain to be in the clickers?

killer_89
24th December 2004, 01:00 AM
Hey are you interested in a merge of some sorts???Im looking to merge with small clans to make a bigger and more active clan...If you are interested please mail me in KOC my nick is killer_89...I promise that you will not be made to "sell your soul" to a bigger clan...We can make a deal of some sorts...My clans name is the shadow dragons...Looking to hear from you soon...Thanks...

Sangrean
25th December 2004, 11:53 AM
Do you have to join command chain to be in the clickers?
We have support for Rogue Guild, that's an independant clicker, and for the PR clicker you must be in the command chain. The PR one is a bit better and faster, but you must join the chain or it won't work at all.

Hey are you interested in a merge of some sorts???Im looking to merge with small clans to make a bigger and more active clan...If you are interested please mail me in KOC my nick is killer_89...I promise that you will not be made to "sell your soul" to a bigger clan...We can make a deal of some sorts...My clans name is the shadow dragons...Looking to hear from you soon...Thanks...
No thanks, we're not intereted in merging. Thanks for the offer though.

MadtheMosh
11th January 2005, 05:21 AM
LoL may not be the biggest alliance in the game, but the people in it are great. We support each other, no-body gets left alone. It seems not much is happening around now, and I'm guessing there's a lot of alliances forming with age 4 fast approaching, but you should seriously consider the LoL. Come check us out, ask questions, whatever.

CLICK THIS LINK

http://s7.invisionfree.com/legionoflightning/index.php?

increstix
11th January 2005, 12:54 PM
LoL is great! I enjoy being a member of this amazing alliance and I encourage others to join! We have a lot of strong support within the group and you'll find that Zivyn is a great commander!

Valheru_Prince
11th January 2005, 01:48 PM
Zivyn what are your alliances atm? All of them please?

Sangrean
11th January 2005, 04:55 PM
Zivyn what are your alliances atm? All of them please?
lol, we're actually the same alliance that can't keep a name for more than a month. We're actually switching again, which is why the thread wasn't posted in for a long time.