PDA

View Full Version : The Burning Alliance

Kutsu Shita
18th December 2004, 05:36 AM
Alliance Name: The Burning Alliance

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 221

Alliance Forum Link: http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Burning_Alliance/index.php?act=idx

Brief description of your alliance:

We have been a KoC alliance since age 2. Back in those days we were still called The Belgium Alliance, but to symbolise our more international ambitions we have changed it into The Burning Alliance at the start of age 3. Now we have a mix of Dutch speaking members and from everywhere else.
We believe that the first thing in playing KoC should be fun, and that is why we try to make the game as fun as possible, that is our goal. Our forum should provide enough fun that you might need, with enough topics to relax and get to know some other KoC players.
On the other hand our forum is a place on which a KoC player, either just starting or long time veteran, can find everything he/she needs. We have places with lots of info about KoC and tips and we encourage everyone with problems to discuss them with us. on the other hand we are fully commited to helping out members in trouble, we provide some mighty recruiters (Relentless Recruiter, LoP's Evolution2, and soon "clickdevil") and have quite a few high ranking accounts in our alliance.
I hope to see you on our forum, we will be happy to help you.

Kutsu Shita, Admin of The Burning Alliance

~approved clone

*->Static<-*
19th December 2004, 02:04 PM
Hey Kutsu_Shita,

leuk je hier te zien

sinds we allies zijn help ik je post wat naar boven he ;).

The Burning Alliance is an allies that is very powerfull and very strong, they have some highranked members who are always ready to help you out.

So join in!

Kutsu Shita
20th December 2004, 03:21 AM
Thanks man!

I now realise I forgot all about our powerfull allies... how silly of me

We have plenty of those as well, like the Dutch Army, Lords of Peril, the Relentless Family, Piedge Alliance and the Phantom Warriors... all great alliances and nice people....

just helping out my fellow alliances :wave:
we have all the links to these alliances on our forum, so you can check them out at the same time as you check TBA out...

*->Static<-*
20th December 2004, 09:44 AM
No problem man,

As you can see at the boards of TBA that they have much to offer, they stand very stong in ranks and they are active on the forums.

Maybe it is time for you to become active on the forum and join this great alliance!

melanka
21st December 2004, 12:07 PM
hey,
i'm a member of tba and its really a great alliance, i hope a lot of people will join us...

IRBABOON
22nd December 2004, 02:37 PM
tba is really great, if sum 1 sabbs and attacks you alot they sabb and attack him back

A+

TBA_Boereke100
22nd December 2004, 02:40 PM
hiya there

i am a fellow admin of kutsu
and co leader of TBA
we are a verry good alliance with a strong friendship , we have lots of good ranked members 2 in the top 200 and lots of others in the top 1000
come and take a look on our forum : http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Burning_Alliance/index.php?act=idx

*->Static<-*
23rd December 2004, 04:54 AM
A bunch of friends how are helping eachother and care for the people in there alliance. You can be one of them if you join in!

IRBABOON
23rd December 2004, 05:14 PM
all the guys there are really cool :wash:

*->Static<-*
25th December 2004, 11:41 AM
This alliance is a very good ally of us and so what better to do than let you know that is is one of the best alliances!

melanka
27th December 2004, 11:17 AM
i don't know what to say but as i'm here anyway i'll post something...
we have a cool spamzore! :p

*->Static<-*
29th December 2004, 10:00 AM
But they have not only a great spamforum, but so much more to offer. So take a look at there forum and join in!

Kutsu Shita
30th December 2004, 02:43 PM
We have all you'll ever need!

but hey, don't just believe what I say, 'cause you can check it out for yourself!

right here! right now!

http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Burning_Alliance

You know you want to be a part of it :banana:

*->Static<-*
7th January 2005, 12:00 PM
Check out the Burning Alliance as they have some very strong memebrs who can help you through you playing skills and help you find tactics. You can be very high in ranks here.

melanka
15th January 2005, 02:45 PM
this alliances gots everything you need so just join now! :bty:

*->Static<-*
20th January 2005, 02:23 PM
A great alliance with some cool members, you will sure fit in here!

melanka
23rd January 2005, 08:29 AM
lalalalalalala
i really don't understand how static keeps finding things to say in those threads :)

*->Static<-*
26th January 2005, 12:42 PM
Hehe, I'm sorry. I'm just a booster of the threads of my allies or people I like.

Anyway, this clan is good and have some highranked members to prove there experiance in the game.

melanka
28th January 2005, 01:47 PM
heh it's great what you do, whithout you there would be no posts here so thanx :)

Brecht_EF
30th January 2005, 08:55 AM
good alliance indeed:)

*->Static<-*
1st February 2005, 02:46 PM
This alliance has been in on the top. Next age won't be a differnce, why don't you join?

melanka
2nd February 2005, 05:10 AM
you should really join, it's a very good alliance

TBA_Louis
6th February 2005, 03:18 AM
we finally deceided that we'll join relentless family again in age 4 ;)
we will keep better contact than this age and get better support from them:)
don't doub about joining us:)
we only want to make you better and give you more fun while playing koc . and if you made someone angry; don't worry ; we'll protect you as much as we can ;)

*->Static<-*
19th February 2005, 12:55 PM
The new age will begin soon and your still looking for a good alliance? Search no longer TBA is the alliance your looking for!