PDA

View Full Version : Army of Darkness

Dark_Messiah
10th May 2009, 01:02 AM
This Alliance is for experienced players as well as new players. The Alliance is not going for number 1# this age, but hopefully with in the next few ages we can work our way to the top. First 2 people to join will be elders, Also in addition the Alliance will be a neutral alliance and will try hard to avoid wars. Message me if you have any questions or if your interested in joining the Alliance. Thanks and have fun with this age!

My RoC ID is Dark_messiah

SouLDeFeNdEr
10th May 2009, 11:43 PM
1. I don't like your name
2. I don't like your alliance name

consequences? easy to guess...

R1DD1CK
11th May 2009, 02:55 AM
You may wish to try formating your alliance page like this fantastic one ;)

http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=1205429&postcount=1

As yours sux :)

You new, so I wont go to town on how much it sux.

rabbitohs
11th May 2009, 04:43 AM
Thats harsh guys... Try constructive criticism!

Heres a good starter point to creating an alliance.
1st off, start in an existing alliance and make friends. Then that group of friends breaks off and you set up forums and a name and ranks. Then start heavy recruiting.

stonewall
12th May 2009, 04:50 PM
Thats harsh guys... Try constructive criticism!

Heres a good starter point to creating an alliance.
1st off, start in an existing alliance and make friends. Then that group of friends breaks off and you set up forums and a name and ranks. Then start heavy recruiting.

Your so far off base I'd give you negative rep if i hadn't on another thread already.

rabbitohs
13th May 2009, 05:15 AM
Aww that makes me feel so loved...

Sasuke_XD
13th May 2009, 08:56 AM
I don't see how that is off base at all. That's how mst people start alliances...
How else do you get an alliance unless you were once in an alliance and made friends while in it, friends there were either in your alliance or met through your alliance. Really the only other way to get a group of people together with similar interests is to join a chain, which is basically the same thing as joining an alliance.
So unless you have an argument against his reasoning, then I don't see how you can immediately negate his points. And if you do have an argument I'm sure he could refute any counterpoint.
And i'm not trying to start a fight or anything myself. Just saying, that I don't see how he is far off base. That's how my alliance started and it ranked 17 last age, which I think is good considering it was new.