PDA

View Full Version : The Demonic Lord is here...

Dark-Chaos
6th September 2004, 02:16 AM
Hey, some of you may know me. I used to be here under the same name. With the title 'The Demonic Lord'.

I 'did' have member ID 110, I was with GUA before it was called GUA (hapy times of the past I'll never see).

Odd's are I won't post much. Threads like Saria's are why I stayed so long before.

Good thing I've been to forums with this version of forums... about time GUA up-dated too. -_-

Bugga
6th September 2004, 03:38 AM
Nice to see you came back :). It seems that there a few people that stay with GUA for Saria's threds.

Dark-Chaos
6th September 2004, 03:41 AM
Well they defently are a reason to stay.
You can't say the treehouse was ever boring.

Krystin
6th September 2004, 07:34 AM
Welcome back Dark-Chaos, Hopefully lthis time you will stay longer :)

Rpg fan
6th September 2004, 05:16 PM
Good to see you're still around dark-chaos. I still have that DD pic though, if you want I can email it to yous =)

Demonic
6th September 2004, 05:21 PM
Hey Dark-Chaos, great to see you back. =D

Squidi
6th September 2004, 05:40 PM
Hey Dark-Chaos. Never heard of you but hey anyways. Member #110, damn.... When'd you join 2001?

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 07:30 PM
Welcome to GUA. Have fun and follow the rules.

Rpg fan
8th September 2004, 03:15 AM
He joined 2002, and I *think* he was around on the original boards even before me and veeediot. Not sure though, but I think he was.

iwishiknew
8th September 2004, 03:35 AM
Hey darkchaos. Your kinda like me. Ther was a time I was going to leave but saria's tree house made me stay.

Well welcome back to gua.

Dark-Chaos
8th September 2004, 07:46 AM
Good to see old face's.
And RPG, been awhile since I've seen THAT name around. Good to know your back with it?
If you can send the banner that would be great Omega__@hotmail.com
Those were good times, I think I still have my old temp internet files from then when I backed up my computer. A sig with a couple of sprites of Charlie that are shadowed as I recal.
Yea, I was here in DD, but I think I joined after RPG and Veediot. Maybe several months before the change.

Anyway, I'll try and be far more active like back in the old days (but expect to see me at Saria's Treehouse).

Riku
8th September 2004, 02:29 PM
Demonic WTF are you back?? i am RIku, you now me. i am RPG's cous and i am happy that you are back!!!

Rpg fan
8th September 2004, 04:40 PM
Erm.....I never left gua dude. I just had a shitload of namechanges ; Shredder, Eddie Murphy, Soundwave.

anyways, i'll email you the banner right now

Krystin
8th September 2004, 07:22 PM
Some of these conversations can be taken to pm .... Please do so.

Dark-Chaos
10th September 2004, 06:35 PM
Demonic WTF are you back?? i am RIku, you now me. i am RPG's cous and i am happy that you are back!!!
uh-oh--- um, no. I'm not Demonic. My title in the past was "The Demonic Lord".

Do us a favor and NEVER mention 'his' name in referance to my 'title'... and hopefully the past won't repeat.

[remembers posts, remembers posts]
hehehe, but it was funny... sort of.

Edit: Thanks for the file. I wish I could have found my copy.
Now lets gaze in marvel at the wounderous banner of old...

... So great. Those were the good old-days.