PDA

View Full Version : For once and for all...

SabSquad
7th April 2009, 02:44 AM
For once and for all im going to tell you the truth :)

To the person who got my account restricted, here it is.

I got into war with a part of PHNX, concerning a gold hit. I got sabbed by some officers of jupi for that. I countersabbed them, and eventually chained some people, for that i got some pms. Some where a little angy, some asked for a simple truce. As reply i said no, ofcourse, chainsabbing can be fun as revenge.
Ofcourse some people find it amusing that i tried to chain PHNX with a single account and wanted to tell me that. So on some pms i replied "eat my dump" :D

Now some dude accuses me of attacking a 15 year old girl by pming "eat my dump" :) and my acc is restricted?!

Wtf man :) how sad are you, and how can i know who plays all these roc accounts? just tell everyone the truth, that you lost and cant control your anger. Ok i sabbed you and you go telling some lies to the admins or something?!

Gimme a break and get a grip, and a spine. If your going to live by such weak lowlife morales then do something about your life. Get some character and personality. Ok you know you cant handle me but thats no reason to lie and involve others.

this where you live by and what you are:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie

and if you would concider making a stand on this forum, sorry :) i know your mad about the sabbings and all but you know im right here. everyone that says different is a lier and proves my point. The more posts i see here the "righter" i am ;). I even bet this thread is gone after 2 days.

BYE, and good luck...

a picture of you and me
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/01/images/060119_jellyfish.jpg

M3J
7th April 2009, 10:10 AM
You can't accuse others of having weak lowlife morals when you do yourself.
telling others to go eat dump and etc isn't exactly moralistic. so you did deserve the restriction, little kid.
And btw, regarding the pics, you're an ugly fucker, man. D:

SabSquad
7th April 2009, 10:59 AM
You can't accuse others of having weak lowlife morals when you do yourself.
telling others to go eat dump and etc isn't exactly moralistic. so you did deserve the restriction, little kid.
And btw, regarding the pics, you're an ugly fucker, man. D:

grow up, get a sense of humor

since when is a "eat my dump" text typed joke a federal offense? are we in court here?

M3J
7th April 2009, 11:45 AM
I can't understand what you're saying, stop eating your own dump and talk again. X_x

SabSquad
7th April 2009, 11:53 AM
I can't understand what you're saying, stop eating your own dump and talk again. X_x

hehe is that all you could come up with :) even some of my own words about the dump joke

here you go, look at the flame... woooooowwww

http://www.sitevip.net/gifs/fire/LIGHTER1_animado.gif

pretty isnt it

M3J
7th April 2009, 12:35 PM
Eww, you wanna lick my dump? You're weird and disgusting.

SabSquad
7th April 2009, 12:51 PM
Eww, you wanna lick my dump? You're weird and disgusting.

Very original now ;)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/matster_02/joker.gif

...clap clap clap, for dumbo here

you lose, good day sir

Octo
7th April 2009, 01:57 PM
SabSquad, there is humor and there is being sick. You need to know where the line is. Also, there is no way that you would have "won" from PHNX.

Now stop trolling, kthx.

M3J
7th April 2009, 02:09 PM
Don't call Joker dumbo, you turd eater. D:

Back_Breaker
7th April 2009, 02:59 PM
SabSquad,

Please send my apologies to your officer. I really thought he was the most immature idiot I ever had the displeasure of meeting in this game, but you have proved me wrong. If you two don't share an IP I'd be surprised, because you certainly seem related. Which one is "little" brother? :whatgives

:icon_laug

Edit: If you check the kids posts, he called Bon a "dumpeater" over 2 years ago, so this is really nothing new.

SabSquad
8th April 2009, 12:41 AM
SabSquad,

Please send my apologies to your officer. I really thought he was the most immature idiot I ever had the displeasure of meeting in this game, but you have proved me wrong. If you two don't share an IP I'd be surprised, because you certainly seem related. Which one is "little" brother? :whatgives

:icon_laug

Edit: If you check the kids posts, he called Bon a "dumpeater" over 2 years ago, so this is really nothing new.

Na hes my pall who plays roc somethimes. If you got a wierd response from him it means you took yourself to serieus, and then you will get an unserious answer. I dont take you to serieus either ;).
i must say for an ES member your soft

and if it was old news and nothing new, why do you guys cry about it on and on then? all i saw the past 3 days is people who cry cry cry about a pm that contains like 3 words. Dont you have something better and something less lame to do?

biglou250
8th April 2009, 03:17 AM
You are right on one thing, SabSquad.

You posted this in the correct section, Spam. lolz

SabSquad
8th April 2009, 03:29 AM
You are right on one thing, SabSquad.

You posted this in the correct section, Spam. lolz

Ofcourse, i knew it was going to be impossible to reason with these guys, in any other section this topic was already deleted about now

But ok, im off, the replies here are not worth mentioning. Seems nobody can come up with something real to tell me.
Farewell boys, hush hush now ;)

-Closed-

Back_Breaker
11th April 2009, 11:00 PM
Babble on all you wish.
I shall not sink down to your level, and start trading "yo"momma" insults.(Unless they are REALLY funny ones) :)
Every word you type just shows that you are an asshole, so don't expect me to reply to your witty reparte's.
Send my love to your 'pall'. :imslow:

R1DD1CK
12th April 2009, 03:15 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=1252706&postcount=1

:D, All I have to say really ;)

Rep point's to everyone that helped :)