PDA

View Full Version : ADMIN ABUSE!!!

HoMiCiD3
24th March 2009, 09:50 AM
cry cry cry

so i'd like to complain that i got glined from roc irc :D

I feel that i was wronged and there was no rightful reason that i was booted for calling m3j a whiny bitch and having a healthy debate about who has more of a life... Me or a kid that cries every time he gets kicked for teh lulz.

I want a formal investigation into the validity of this wrongful act and i demand my access back.

cry cry cry giz me back my access plz or i will make big long thread crying.

M3J
24th March 2009, 10:05 AM
I don't cry every time I get kicked. You have less of a life since you're the one that abused your power online. Were you really picked on that much that you have to try and show your nonexistent balls online?

Sux0r
24th March 2009, 10:11 AM
I don't cry every time I get kicked. You have less of a life since you're the one that abused your power online. Were you really picked on that much that you have to try and show your nonexistent balls online?

gline & ban from forum pls.

Cipher_21
24th March 2009, 10:29 AM
Since you want to make a thread about why you were glined and killed, I will provide the logs for everyone so they can decide on their own if it was deserved of not.

<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:36:59 <+Thomas> do mass attacks not kill coverts any more?
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:37:23 <+Thomas> did roc make selling all to spy completely safe?
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:37:25 <+DevaDevil> not for me
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:37:28 <+DevaDevil> and I have 250k cooverts
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:37:33 <+Thomas> :S
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:37:51 <+Thomas> mercs protect them?
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:38:09 <+DevaDevil> no, only soldiers die
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:38:17 <+Risk> coverts are dying only if someone sabs you with lots of spies..then maybe then you loose 1 or 2 sentries
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:38:24 <+Risk> but when you get massed copvets dont die
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:38:31 <+DevaDevil> but unlike in koc, coverts here are not the most efficient spy "weapons"
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:38:55 <+Thomas> then wtf is the point of using less turns?
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:39:02 <+Thomas> defeats the whole freaking purpose lol
<%Thomas> i would like to point out
<%Thomas> that i feel used
<%Thomas> due to this enlightening information
<M3J> Spamming is a nono
<%Thomas> ur a nono now shut up
<M3J> Spamming is a nono.
<M3J> Please stop spamming.
* M3J was kicked by Thomas (so is op abuse but here we are again)
<Cipher> Thomas
<M3J> You fucking piece of shit, stop abusing your power
<Cipher> that was bullshit and u know it
<%Thomas> yes
<%Thomas> yes i do
<RiChardge> Get him demoted please.
<%Thomas> now go cry to admins
<RiChardge> He's a retard :)
<%Thomas> do it lol
<M3J> Are you really that insecure RL that you have to do shit like this online?
<%Thomas> because the fact remains
<%Thomas> i win
<M3J> Nope, you lose.
<Cipher> no
<%Thomas> i'm not insecure at all
<M3J> Yes you are.
<%Thomas> lol
<%Thomas> i get to kick you
<Cipher> you dont win,
<Cipher> you WON a auction
<%Thomas> and all you can do is cry until i get demoted
<Cipher> and thats the only reason u have hop
<%Thomas> thing is i can afford it
<%Thomas> jealous much?
<@fury> Thomas
<@fury> 1) shut up
<M3J> Afford what?
<M3J> You fail at life, Thomas.
<Cipher> actually, i DO wish i had enough money i could spend on a game
<%Thomas> says the guy crying op abuse every day
<%Thomas> lol
<M3J> It's apparent from the way you act.
<@fury> 2) the coverts have NEVER died on an attack in age 1 and earlier
<RiChardge> Thomas
<M3J> I don't cry op abuse every day.
<%Thomas> people that cry op abuse need lives
<RiChardge> NS update please.
<M3J> Just when dickheads abuse it
<%Thomas> Wed Mar 25 01:44:37 -NickServ- Status updated (memos, vhost, chmodes, flags).
<M3J> People that abuse their ops need lives too
* OperServ sets mode: -h Thomas

<RiChardge> Thomas, now dont talk anymore and go away please :)
<Thomas> selling to spy just not my thing
<RiChardge> Noone likes you <3
<Thomas> RiChardge
<@fury> won't have to worry about it being a pussy move in age 2 - that'll be a way to be destroyed too
<Thomas> suck my dick
<Thomas> lol
<RiChardge> Thomas, grow one ;)
<@fury> especially since spy/sentry sabbing is now more equalized
<M3J> Gotta have a dick to suck first
<Cipher> Thomas.... i dunno what your problem is
<Thomas> awww is that why u never had a blowjob m3j?
<Cipher> but u need to take care of it
<Cipher> fast
<Thomas> why you beg for it in a vhost?
<M3J> Aww, is that the only comeback you can come up with?
<Thomas> its 2am
<M3J> orly?
<Thomas> ive got more important thoughts than thinking of something original
<Thomas> lol
<RiChardge> oh noes!
<M3J> You get a lollipop for telling time :D
<Cipher> at 2am?
<@fury> Thomas: go get some sleep

* Thomas is now known as SuperiorityComplex
<SuperiorityComplex> i like this one much better
* M3J is now known as M3J|afk
<RiChardge> Sux you can't kick neone nemore huh =P
* SuperiorityComplex was kicked by fury (go take a break)
* SuperiorityComplex (thomas@RoC-5643743A.sa.bigpond.net.au) has joined #roc
<SuperiorityComplex> nou
<SuperiorityComplex> no richardge it does not
<SuperiorityComplex> it was a power that could only last so long
<SuperiorityComplex> i got my moneys worth out of it
<SuperiorityComplex> kicked m3j a buncha times
* SuperiorityComplex was kicked by fury (really, go away)
<SuperiorityComplex> oh noes
<SuperiorityComplex> big bad fury
<SuperiorityComplex> u better akill
<SuperiorityComplex> quick
<@fury> ok
<@fury> if you wish
<SuperiorityComplex> on your big bad server
<&Tapchou> 1. It's not fury's server.
<&Tapchou> 2. Chill out.
<Cipher> Thomas.... stop being a twat and gtfo
<SuperiorityComplex> i'm chilled lol
<+stewrf> thoms ftw
<RiChardge> ^ learn2spell. :P
<SuperiorityComplex> fury on @#ilovegaypr0n
<SuperiorityComplex> dirty bastard
* SuperiorityComplex (thomas@RoC-5643743A.sa.bigpond.net.au) Quit ([irc.ruinsofchaos.com] Local kill by fury (go take your complex and fuck it))
* tsom (usuxit@RoC-BE07A139.neo.res.rr.com) has joined #roc
<RiChardge> He doesnt want to get beeped that much :P
* SuperiorityComplex (thomas@RoC-5643743A.sa.bigpond.net.au) Quit (User has been banned from RoC ([fury] go take a break))

Now, before anyone makes any conclusions I'd like to provide some background info.
Thomas was only a hop(%) because he won an auction. It was not deserved for any other reason. And since RoC is not a buy your way to the top game, I was ALWAYS against him having hop. Now, I know, irc is completely seperate from RoC......or so some of you say. But when it is the RoC Server, and the sole purpose is to support and communicate about RoC, yes, it IS part of the game.
Second, I spend a lot of time idling in #roc, and i see a lot of what goes on in there. Thomas had a record of abusing his ops against certain people, just because he had the power to puch some people around. He had kicked M3J multiple times for something as simple as saying Stop Spamming, or you suck. He had RiChardge banned because he didnt like the way he was talking to him. And he kicked me once even just for pointing out that he didnt deserve his hop.

hows that for investigating? oh also, i didnt see any "who has a life" debate. it was mostly you being a shitbag and everyone else, including REAL ops, asking/telling you to stop. ty, now stfu

Tapchou
24th March 2009, 11:01 AM
Orly?

Edit: Spam FTW.

~Tapchou

freekstyler
24th March 2009, 11:06 AM
spam = boring...
i guess you deserve it

KyleCias
24th March 2009, 11:17 AM
sounds like a flame thread :) i hope it should get resolved and closed :)

GO Thomas!!!

INFERNO.
24th March 2009, 11:57 AM
Not many were on favour for thomas to have hop, That includes myself...but well...money does magic...

Now, my questions are:

A) How much he paid for that hop
B) Who received that money? Did it ever went to roc servers/upgrades/repairs/debts?
C) Who authorized? fury? Venge?
D) Re-Read B, and re answer it, because Im pretty sure that money never left that mods hands.

Conclution, finally was done what needed to be done.

xAre
24th March 2009, 12:01 PM
Not many were on favour for thomas to have hop, That includes myself...but well...money does magic...

Now, my questions are:

B) Who received that money? Did it ever went to roc servers/upgrades/repairs/debts?
D) Re-Read B, and re answer it, because Im pretty sure that money never left that mods hands.

I seriously doubt he payed for it.

Octo
24th March 2009, 12:13 PM
<+stewrf> thoms ftw
<RiChardge> ^ learn2spell.

2x fail from stew in only 9 characters.

Kartel
24th March 2009, 01:47 PM
<RiChardge> Thomas
<M3J> I don't cry op abuse every day.
<%Thomas> people that cry op abuse need lives
<RiChardge> NS update please.
cry cry cry

so i'd like to complain that i got glined from roc irc :D

LMAO

You are not serious mate LMAO funny as hell to me. You are crying op abuse on a wider forum than the brown nosing M3J :D

R1DD1CK
24th March 2009, 04:06 PM
TALK ENGLISH!! I'M OLD!!

What is (glined)

What is (A hop)<--<< Guessing now but it's nought to do with poppy seeds?

Octo
24th March 2009, 04:17 PM
riddick, lrn2irc

gline = temp ban from an IRC server
hop can mean half-op (half operator), which gives you certain powers. like kicking.

Cipher_21
24th March 2009, 07:20 PM
Are- , Thomas did (technically) pay for hop. Samie had an auction on ebay for a personalized letter from her, and half of the money that the auction went for was to be donated to RoC. (and no i dunno whos hands it ended up in or not)
WELL, apparently, there werent enough people bidding on the letter, so chaos_with_control decided to sweeten the deal by also offering hop(%) to whoever won the auction.

That answers bot Are and INFERNO's questions now.

M3J
24th March 2009, 07:20 PM

Now, my questions are:

Around $35? No idea. It was in an auction.
She did. No idea.
cwc did.
fapfapfap?

LMAO

You are not serious mate LMAO funny as hell to me. You are crying op abuse on a wider forum than the brown nosing M3J :D

It's funny how people accuse me of brown nosing. I laugh at how wrong they are.

xAre
24th March 2009, 08:21 PM
Are- , Thomas did (technically) pay for hop. Samie had an auction on ebay for a personalized letter from her, and half of the money that the auction went for was to be donated to RoC. (and no i dunno whos hands it ended up in or not)
WELL, apparently, there werent enough people bidding on the letter, so chaos_with_control decided to sweeten the deal by also offering hop(%) to whoever won the auction.

Ah.
I do remember the letter auction part :p

zeshan
24th March 2009, 08:41 PM
So apart from buying our way to the top of the game, now we can buy our way to operator status on IRC too, SWEET!!!

So, erm.. how much would it be for "&"????

xAre
24th March 2009, 08:49 PM
So apart from buying our way to the top of the game, now we can buy our way to operator status on IRC too, SWEET!!!

So, erm.. how much would it be for "&"????

Cut the bullshit.

zeshan
24th March 2009, 08:57 PM
Cut the bullshit.

erm, its a spam section, what you expect, serious discussions? then it shouldnt be in the spam section.
Besides im not accusing anyone, so dont see why its wrong ;)

Clam-
26th March 2009, 01:02 PM
I'll take "~" with 100bil gold.
It'll give you at least $20 or so, don't know what ratio people got.

HoMiCiD3
5th April 2009, 06:36 AM
first of all im deeply offended that this legitimate cry for help and complaint was moved to spam forum. THIS IS SOOOOO NOT SPAM!!!!

And now for something completely different... GUA PROPAGANDASSSSS

Are you for real? go through the logs on both cyanide and roc irc and see every time i kicked you, how you cried and whined that i was abusing ops lol... it was fun just to watch you cry about it.

Since you want to make a thread about why you were glined and killed, I will provide the logs for everyone so they can decide on their own if it was deserved of not.

Now, before anyone makes any conclusions I'd like to provide some background info.
Thomas was only a hop(%) because he won an auction. It was not deserved for any other reason. And since RoC is not a buy your way to the top game, I was ALWAYS against him having hop. Now, I know, irc is completely seperate from RoC......or so some of you say. But when it is the RoC Server, and the sole purpose is to support and communicate about RoC, yes, it IS part of the game.
Second, I spend a lot of time idling in #roc, and i see a lot of what goes on in there. Thomas had a record of abusing his ops against certain people, just because he had the power to puch some people around. He had kicked M3J multiple times for something as simple as saying Stop Spamming, or you suck. He had RiChardge banned because he didnt like the way he was talking to him. And he kicked me once even just for pointing out that he didnt deserve his hop.

hows that for investigating? oh also, i didnt see any "who has a life" debate. it was mostly you being a shitbag and everyone else, including REAL ops, asking/telling you to stop. ty, now stfu
lol i thought it was just a bit of fun, guess the internetz really is serious bizniss

sounds like a flame thread :) i hope it should get resolved and closed :)

GO Thomas!!!
not resolved :( though i don't think i've tried connecting more than once since the gline. so /care

Now, my questions are:

A) I paid nothing for the HOP it was a bonus to an auction i won on a completely irrelevant matter. See Appendix A
B) Samie received the money via paypal.
C) Samie is admin no? authorised herself and power was granted by CWC
D) See Appendix A

<+stewrf> thoms ftw
<RiChardge> ^ learn2spell.

2x fail from stew in only 9 characters.
<3 Stew and RF :D

LMAO

Not the slightest bit serious tbh lol just wanted to be like liz :D she r mai idol

Well since you want to get technicall i did not actually pay a cent/penny for that hop, it was bonus given due to the auction i won. See Appendix A

APPENDIX A
Samie held an auction very soon after christmas which ended during the change of ages (1beta-1 i think).
The auction was for a letter written by her with a small photograph and sealed with a kiss.

There was a bonus added to this auction which was permanent HOP on roc IRC for the duration of age1.

I bid in this auction for the sole purpose of boosting the price, because i like samie and well its fun to boost ebay prices to make people pay more.

Unfortunately i was not outbid and ended up paying 32 pounds or something similar. I received the letter and later received hop when i decided to idle on roc irc just for the sake of having the power.

One of the conditions of the auction was that 50% of the proceeds would go towards the roc server. No idea if it actually did or not, but well she is an admin so very possible.

I did not pay for the hop, i paid for the letter and the hop came with it.

So buying my way to the top you say? if i had any say in the matter none of the proceeds would have gone to roc at all, i have no care for the game or the owners of it.

What is the point of having power if you can't use it? i had it for a limited time and i decided to have fun with it, although there was legitimate reason to that abuse even though it was actually abuse.

Cypher or whoever it was actually asked to be kicked, read the log lol unless he omitted that part.

richarge deserved the ban, one of the ops (an actual op not a bought one) agreed with me at the time, but well i was asked to remove the ban and did so.

I mostly idled on roc irc, kicked m3j no more than 4 times over the whole period.

Now for m3j being a brownnoser, yes it's true you are most certainly a brown noser, you cry to ops the moment you see something out of place and it seems you get op status whenever someone hacks the irc server (or whatever it actually is that happens, but people get removed from the server entirely for no reason at all and not by the ircops).

Anything else i should add? oh i enjoyed my stay on roc irc with my power and now i'm done. Happy Days for all!!!

DikInABox
5th April 2009, 07:52 AM
surely this doesn't deserve glining. theres nothing wrong with booting whiney little bitches. it's totally understandable. it's like making fun of gingers.

and again, we all know roc's a boring game full of clicking losers. we need all the fun we can get. otherwise it's too boring and the clickers leave, then the game dies. look how many views shit house threads like rf is dead by kartel receives. it's pretty obvious that noone really gives a crap, so why not just let it go.

Octo
5th April 2009, 01:18 PM
DikInABox: People like you ruin the game community.

M3J
5th April 2009, 05:04 PM
rofl Thomas, you're such an idiot. You probably have been picked on so much in real life and still are that you have to make yourself feel better online.
And no, I don't brown nose, despite what others say. I don't cry to the ops and I don't have op status now, do I? I had op status because I was trusted with it, unlike you, so stfu. I don't need the ops to help me, I just prefer not to read stupidity.

stonewall
5th April 2009, 05:21 PM
rofl Thomas, you're such an idiot. You probably have been picked on so much in real life and still are that you have to make yourself feel better online.
And no, I don't brown nose, despite what others say. I don't cry to the ops and I don't have op status now, do I? I had op status because I was trusted with it, unlike you, so stfu. I don't need the ops to help me, I just prefer not to read stupidity.

do you have yourself on ignore it'll help you avoid reading stupidity ;p Yes, m3j is a Brown Noser !

MetalVixxen
5th April 2009, 06:20 PM
do you have yourself on ignore it'll help you avoid reading stupidity ;p Yes, m3j is a Brown Noser !

lol .. kudos :)

M3J
5th April 2009, 11:44 PM

Oh? prove it please.

HoMiCiD3
8th April 2009, 09:25 AM
Oh? prove it please.
open your eyes take a look down and if you aren't color blind you will see that big brown splodge on the end of your nose.

M3J
8th April 2009, 02:06 PM
That's the color of my skin, yes? I am Indian after all.

HoMiCiD3
14th April 2009, 12:05 AM
oh no, it's not you're nose it's a little raised up bit of stuff and it smells pretty bad, but you're probably used to that smell by now.