PDA

View Full Version : DL-HiTMaN vs DL, RF, TFE

HiTMaN
7th March 2009, 01:46 PM
Hey,

I am posting this message because I would like to enlighten every one who have asked me: Why? This is apparently a war from “GTAII” point of view. Well the basis of me posting this tread is because of me being chained sabbed along with my officers and my commander.

GTAII “declared” a war if you would like to call it that on me and all my officers well basically any one who was in-chain with me, they are doing this because I decided to leave DL who I had been with since age 9. DL believes that my account belongs to them and that is why they are sabbing me. There are many reasons why I left DL and I would just like to STATE that I left DL not RF or TFE I never considered myself as being RF as I was DL. I am not going to go into why it is I left but I did. As soon as I left (within 5 minutes I was being sabbed) a leader of DL messaged me saying: “wtf???” I’m not sure if this was before or after he had sabbed. Within 10-15 minutes of me noticing he had sabbed me their was numerous logs in my intelligence of others sabbing me, at the time they were sabbing my Lookout Towers at 140 per 5 sab turns, I could see that there was 6 players who had sabbed me and maybe more if some ghosted me.

My stats were as follow:
Strike Action: 450,000,000 #115
Defensive Action: 2,350,000,000 #19
Spy Rating: 240,000,000 #94
Sentry Rating: 635,000,000 #44

I can’t be exact on the ranks and the stat but these are roughly what I had as my stats. After taking much loses to my sentry rating and with no idea how long they would sab I took the risk of selling all my stats to Black Power Missiles. My sell value before the sabs on me was between: 9billion and 9.5 billion but I also can’t say the exact amount.

My current stats:
Military Effectiveness
Strike Action 3,034,849,643 Ranked #18
Defensive Action 3,183,509 Ranked #4,152
Spy Rating 8,483,840 Ranked #1,815
Sentry Rating 9,315,328 Ranked #1,503

As you can see a big loss, although I caused a loss in gold value by selling everything to Black Powder Missiles I don’t regret it as they would of sabbed much more at least I can sell and buy back at a 75% loss (as they will of broken most if not all my bpms by now)

Blackpowder Missile 8,911
8,911*637,500= 5,680,762,500
That is my current sell value, which is a 2.5b-3b loss in gold in nearly 48 hours.

DL thinks I left without a “valid” or “good enough” reason and that is why they are chaining me, I leeched the account Dragons_Legacy (DL’s main account) I was leech from the start of the age until the morale speed increased, I switched leech position with a DL leader, my tff before we switched was roughly 80,000 when I changed I went under the DL main account then we switched around again when I had around 160,000 tff when I left DL I ditched DL main account as an officer and I joined some one else. So I grew 100k with Dragons_legacy as my officer and throughout him being my officer I gave him 40-50k morale but I also grew 100k under RF main account and 80k under DL’s main account. I decided after being sabbed and selling all my stats into Strike action to go to sleep, when I woke up I had this message in my inbox from Dragons_legacy:

Hello there.

Welcome to our sab and farm list.
To be removed you must sell all your weapons to JayBagz and send Aj 5k morale.

Enjoy your day
JB

I didn’t think at all this was fair so I didn’t send no morale or give JayBagz any gold. DL are referring to my sell off value as “DL’s gold” The next day after this message was sent I talked to DL leaders saying I am not selling my hole entire armory to them and I said I might give send you morale if this was a reasonable amount so one replied with “150,000 morale or your entire armory” and the other replied “100,000 morale or your entire armory” so I straight said no, there is no way I owe them this amount morale. Last night DL, RF and maybe TFE decided they would sab every player who was in same chain as me no what, this has noting to do with those players so there is no reason why they would. Yes they want “DL’s gold back” but sabbing them isn’t going to change anything. Earlier on today a friend tried to talked with DL leaders and to settle this once and for all, DL replied with this offer:

1# I could either send 75,000 morale (which takes a lot of time to click no matter who you are)
2# I could send 50,000 morale and give them 2,000,000,000 gold

That is still a lot of morale and gold to expect me to send them. If you was to think about this:
I grew 80k while I had DL main as a officer, I sent him between 40-50k morale while he was my officer and I was also was giving RF’s main growth, then I switched under DL main with 80k tff, I then grew by 80k more men, then switched back with 160k tff (around) and grew 20k before I left. So I had 100k growth with him as a officer, and of course I was clicking through that so I didn’t get 100k of DL mains growth, with what I did get I sent him 40-50k morale, I also was growing the RF main account as well, so realistically so say I sent DL main 40k morale that’s 100k growth I had with him as an officer (including my own clicking growth) so 100k-40k = 60k growth. I then grew 80k with being DL mains officer so that’s from 30-50k growth for DL main account. So 60k-40k=20k growth I took, I said 40k growth I gave DL main as an estimate not knowing how much I actually did, so realistically I only took 20k men from DL main which I didn’t give back even if you change it took 30k men I gave DL main that’s still only 30k men growth. So if they are wanted back the men then that is 20k-30k men I owe their main account not 50k not 75k not 100k not 150k morale. Yes I got money from those soldiers throughout the age of course but with what I have previously been sabbed by them it surely makes up for 1/9 of my soldiers I got from their main without giving back, so if you actually wanted to calculate down to the last 1 gold I owe them, I don’t from what I banked.

Although DL, RF and some of TFE sabbed me, I would like to thank them for what they done to help me since age 9.

2127 operations total | page 1 of 213
225 attacks total | page 1 of 23

Their love to me, =)

Also I forgot to mention I sent the morale before the morale trickle changes.

Messages from DL members to my officers (just a few I decided to post aswell):

Hello, this is BloodBullet, CO leader from Dragons_Legacy, I would like to inform you that your commander 'DL-HiTMaN' has left our chain and betrayed us. You are no longer inchain now, so I suggest you to join me so you are a part of Dragons_Legacy again.

You don't want to have a betrayer as commander right?

If you have any questions please feel free to message back.

Hope you join our alliance again

And…

hi matte! like u can see your commander has been an traitor,he have leave from our alliance (Dragons Legacy) without an excuse...well, now all member of dragons legacy are sabbing him and he will lose all weapons ... dont be an officer of a traitor like him...if u stay u will be like him too!!!be diferent

We want u to stay with us like always,please come back again!!! join me if u want! or another one from my alliance... i can help u a lot,send morale to u finding targets and protection too... consider it like an offer ;)

Have fun and pm to know wht u think,cheers!!!

DL-BlizT

MIATOLLAH
7th March 2009, 02:13 PM
I grew 80k while I had DL main as a officer, I sent him between 40-50k morale while he was my officer and I was also was giving RF’s main growth, then I switched under DL main with 80k tff, I then grew by 80k more men, then switched back with 160k tff (around) and grew 20k before I left. So I had 100k growth with him as a officer, and of course I was clicking through that so I didn’t get 100k of DL mains growth, with what I did get I sent him 40-50k morale, I also was growing the RF main account as well, so realistically so say I sent DL main 40k morale that’s 100k growth I had with him as an officer (including my own clicking growth) so 100k-40k = 60k growth. I then grew 80k with being DL mains officer so that’s from 30-50k growth for DL main account. So 60k-40k=20k growth I took, I said 40k growth I gave DL main as an estimate not knowing how much I actually did, so realistically I only took 20k men from DL main which I didn’t give back even if you change it took 30k men I gave DL main that’s still only 30k men growth. So if they are wanted back the men then that is 20k-30k men I owe their main account not 50k not 75k not 100k not 150k morale. Yes I got money from those soldiers throughout the age of course but with what I have previously been sabbed by them it surely makes up for 1/9 of my soldiers I got from their main without giving back, so if you actually wanted to calculate down to the last 1 gold I owe them, I don’t from what I banked.

Unless someone was helping you bank your account, or giving you sells doesn't sound like you owe anyone anything homeboy

HiTMaN
7th March 2009, 03:53 PM
nope no sells was giving to me...

SleepingDragon
7th March 2009, 04:12 PM
It's a very simple situation for an outsider to understand:

DL-Hitman was leech, grew a good deal, then moved under DL Main as an officer, then became leech again after it was offered to other members who declined. He chose to be leech both times, with all the responsibilities of such an account. It's about trust.

DL-Hitman was not removed from leech once clickback became "good." If anything, within a day of moving to DL main officer, leech growth slowed because of new recruiter dynamics regarding trickle. There was no conspiracy to kick DL-Hitman from leech spot because "morale speed increased."

DL-Hitman, regardless of his unstated reasons, ditched DL-main AND Dragons Legacy clan (in alliance with RF/TFE) without a word and knowing that we trusted him to be a strong account. Anyone can comment about whether DL-Hitman "owes" anything or not, but it doesn't matter because it's an in-house problem that we are handling in accordance with our own policies. No need to drag it out, it is what it is.

This r serious business. :brtfm:

the_hitman_9
7th March 2009, 05:36 PM
Those damn hitmen .. they are all rogues i tell u .. rogues !!!!1!1!one

But seriously .. change your nickname.

Aj > j00.

Why would you want to be alone anyways ... you'll become more vulnerable than ever especially with the current rules ( strength in numbers ) ... and then you leave the strongest alliance out there ?
Props for standing up to them ... sucks you wont have anything left in your account to tell the story about it.

HoMiCiD3
7th March 2009, 07:55 PM
Unless someone was helping you bank your account, or giving you sells doesn't sound like you owe anyone anything homeboy
I believe you are mistaken. When you are a leach account, you are trusted with that growth to build a good account and be a strong player throughout the age for your alliance. That account essentially belongs to the alliance that gave it to you and when you leave without saying anything and on such bad terms, you gotta expect some sabbins.

When i left GTA last age i left on pretty good terms, i took a leach account and ran with it, i expected them to sab me. Fortunately for me only those that i had sabbed within GTA sabbed me back, so i lasted longer. But also i left on good terms, i told all the leaders what i was doing and why and they may not have been 100% happy with it but they accepted it and eventually accepted me back in.

Anywho if you're leaching from someone with bugger all growth of your own and just leave. Expect to get sabbed!

HiTMaN
7th March 2009, 11:56 PM
Anywho if you're leaching from someone with bugger all growth of your own and just leave. Expect to get sabbed!

ok ;) "bugger all growth"

it was my decision to leave,

and faust it's kinda obvious it is you "sleeping" "dragon" ;/ it wouldn't make you an "outsider"

well hitman i did join some one and then they sabbed my officers that they could, and my commander (pretty much every one)

MFnBonsai
8th March 2009, 12:10 AM
Since giving away an account is illegal and you are the one playing it id say its their bad luck choosing to boost someone that eventually decided to leave.

Ofcourse its their choice to sabb you because you left chain but i find that pretty lame. Its your account, you login to it, you bank it, you control it no one else.

Kinda reminds me of a certain SC account that left chain then got put on MoC for leaving chain. Back then most of KoC was against that sort of shit.

skullzandroses
8th March 2009, 12:22 AM
I do believe in supporting our friends/alliance/chain mates but in this case I dont feel it's right if all of GTAII are involved in this action. This is a DL issue that should be handled by them. Fair to Hitman? DL? idk but I really dont want to be dragged into someone elses domestic dispute.

HiTMaN
8th March 2009, 01:21 AM
well like i said i have good reasons to leave them, and yes this shouldn't involve other GTAII it's DL's issue, yet every one else is sabbing me..

skullzandroses
8th March 2009, 01:28 AM
well like i said i have good reasons to leave them, and yes this shouldn't involve other GTAII it's DL's issue, yet every one else is sabbing me..

not me :P

Paradiso
8th March 2009, 01:43 AM
Whether or not they have a right to sab you for this depends on your reasons for leaving. You should tell us :D

Also no matter how you look at it DL are retarded for sabbing you so quick, why destroy your own trickle account without trying to convince them to come back first?

Finally DL-Hitman, why didn't you just vac mode?

Ice-Cold
8th March 2009, 01:47 AM
and faust it's kinda obvious it is you "sleeping" "dragon" ;/ it wouldn't make you an "outsider"

faust doesnt even play, so why would it be him?

I do believe in supporting our friends/alliance/chain mates but in this case I dont feel it's right if all of GTAII are involved in this action. This is a DL issue that should be handled by them. Fair to Hitman? DL? idk but I really dont want to be dragged into someone elses domestic dispute.

this is a DL issue, TFE/LoP and RF has nothing much to do with it, however some did decide and are still sabbing hitman.

i think your reason was 'well you and Jaybagz were taking the piss outta me'

HiTMaN
8th March 2009, 02:13 AM
well i don't remember ever saying a reason why i left.. if they have nothing to do with it then why would i be approved on there forum??? well i don't know of any LOP who have sabbed me but RF and TFE players have gotten involved.

i also didn't see the point going into vacation mode.. perhaps i should of but i didn't and it's pointless doing so now

SleepingDragon
8th March 2009, 02:20 AM
Also no matter how you look at it DL are retarded for sabbing you so quick, why destroy your own trickle account without trying to convince them to come back first?

Word around the playground is that there was a discussion during the LaCN/SR war between Baigo and Hitman which involved Hitman aiding Baigo and getting something in exchange. What that could be? I don't know, but Hitman stayed as DL leech so it must not have been worth it. I think the most obvious problem is that Hitman didn't leave to be on his own, it was that he joined under another clan and decided to receive growth from them too. KoC= Gang Warfare.

Imagine your homie on the block up and splits on ya, taking yer stash without saying "Thanks, but I've got to be my own man." Then he goes and joins a random crew, just gaining more for himself without warning to his homeboys. You'd be frontin' if ya tell me you wouldn't pop him in the face next time ya see his traitor butt. That's wassup! :uzi:

Also, who is faust?

R3venge
8th March 2009, 02:34 AM
My opinion is that if you are the leech account for a chain/alliance then you owe it to that chain to stay with them at least to the end of that age, so that the account the alliance have put there growth in to at least stays in chain and makes the alliance more powerful. I think DL are perfectly correct to sabb this guy.

Shane-
8th March 2009, 04:46 AM
Last night DL, RF and maybe TFE decided they would sab every player who was in same chain as me no what.

00[6:20:pm] <12Shane> RF chaining UN today?
[6:20:pm] <14krisv> no
[6:20:pm] <14krisv> DL is it seems
[6:21:pm] <14krisv> RF doesnt support DL in this though

TFE, Pretty much the same as Skullys pointed out. Sure a few people sabbed, thats their choice, but I don't really think a TFE or RF leader chained

Shane

BloodBullet
8th March 2009, 04:50 AM
he says he has given Dragons_Legacy 50k morale, wondering why he got kicked from the leech spot for not giving anything then? he probably only gave around 10-20k morale, then he stays he had 160k tff when he went back to the leech spot, this is also untrue he had 130k..

HoMiCiD3
8th March 2009, 04:51 AM
well i don't remember ever saying a reason why i left.. if they have nothing to do with it then why would i be approved on there forum??? well i don't know of any LOP who have sabbed me but RF and TFE players have gotten involved.

i also didn't see the point going into vacation mode.. perhaps i should of but i didn't and it's pointless doing so now
You're not approved on TFE forum, nor will be. I've not chained you, sabbed you once or twice. I think sadi might have sabbed you, not sure, but i'm pretty sure very few TFE members have/are sabbed/sabbing you.

HiTMaN
8th March 2009, 07:07 AM
well.. im not sure how many TFE sabbed me but before i sold sentry i saw some TFE in my logs so asumed they kept it up and got a few more i noticed in thr aswell but its hard to track who is in what part of the chain with so many pages. I am approved on RF forums when this doesn't concern them, if DL wanted some compensation for me leaving then they should have talked to me instead of sabbing me, if they talked to me before sabbing me about sending them morale then i would of but since they sabbed me i refused to give them ridiculous amounts of morale like 100k or 150k... they then lowered so i decided to work out "roughly" how much growth i got without putting it back into thr main account and as i said it is a "rough" estimate i am never going to be 100% accurate thrs no way i could be without recording everything... lol

BB cut the crap... i never would be 100% accurate as i am not sad enough to write down any morale i send.. but 40-50k is a guess. I also didn't get kicked from leech spot, it was jb's and ice's decision so that ice would have a better tff as his tff wasn't that big before and since ice tff is now big. If they kicked me from leech spot i wouldn't of been put back thr..

ZAR
8th March 2009, 08:19 PM
The leeches and the main account always belong to the alliance, you should have known that, and I belive it is a pretty sad story, that RF didnīt support DL with this, in my days we would have :<3:

DikInABox
9th March 2009, 01:07 AM
he was approved for 3 sabs on the battlefield, aprox 50 different replies of ppl sabbing, of an aat of like 50bpms. just from what i scanned. i don't see how that's not supporting. truly, now the accounts destroyed, what more can be done.

LordCounter
9th March 2009, 01:10 AM
why do you make a topic on GUA and not say anything about why you left?

because i can only assume that you screwed them over real bad, and that would make your bitching on gua pretty pointless. or well, amusing at the very least lol.

Paradiso
9th March 2009, 01:36 AM
why do you make a topic on GUA and not say anything about why you left?

^ This ^

If you want people on your side tell us what they did to make you want to leave.

MFnBonsai
9th March 2009, 04:06 AM
The leeches and the main account always belong to the alliance, you should have known that, and I belive it is a pretty sad story, that RF didnīt support DL with this, in my days we would have :<3:

January 28, 2009

Rule clarification: It is no longer legal to give away, buy, or sell a Kings of Chaos account. It's pretty simple: one person = one account.

^^ The alliance doesnt own the account.... it doesnt belong to the alliance....

The player playing the account owns it....

HoMiCiD3
9th March 2009, 04:33 AM
January 28, 2009

Rule clarification: It is no longer legal to give away, buy, or sell a Kings of Chaos account. It's pretty simple: one person = one account.

^^ The alliance doesnt own the account.... it doesnt belong to the alliance....

The player playing the account owns it....
Without the alliance, that account wouldn't be close to what it is, it was a leach account. I know you in BSS were not growth whore rankers but rankers with leaches own those accounts, and any leach that leaves by his own choice without telling anyone why should expect to be sabbed.

AJNZ
9th March 2009, 05:13 AM
I personally supported the sabbings on HiTMaN as DL & RF are long time lovers and I think ditching your alliance with something they've built is pretty /sadface.
I also approved (and have now closed) the thread on RF forums for sabs on DL-HiTMaN.

Whether the account "belongs" to DL or not, it was built by it's members and 90% chance it was intended to be a sell account. Plain rude.

Also...<3 O_H

MFnBonsai
9th March 2009, 05:17 AM
Without the alliance, that account wouldn't be close to what it is, it was a leach account. I know you in BSS were not growth whore rankers but rankers with leaches own those accounts, and any leach that leaves by his own choice without telling anyone why should expect to be sabbed.

They dont own the account lol.... they helped build the account.... they didnt bank it.... they didnt log into it.... really they have no say in what the account does at all....

they can sabb it for leaving im not saying they cant.... but saying they own the account is wrong.... they have no say what the account does at all only the owner of the account does....

if he wants to pay them to stop sabbin thats his choice.... if he wants to selloff some of the value to them its his choice.... if he wants to delete and give them nothing thats his choice....

They have no ownership of the account whatsoever....

i dont know why you are bringing BSS up.... it has nothing to do with this at all.... and even so leaving BSS was the persons choice and were never sabbed for it.... getting kicked out of BSS was another matter entirely....

RoHaLoVeR
9th March 2009, 06:11 AM
If the alliance (leaders) chose you out of the whole chain to boost you with the main, then they did it in good will and put complete faith in you, so the least thing you can do as a person whose account got boosted by the whole alliance is show loyalty (unless you have a good reason to turn yourself against your own alliance ...).

Yes it's a game, and yes you are the owner of your account, but the KoC community knows this "game" goes further than just "a game", in fact, the friendship and meeting other people is why most people can play KoC for ages long (if I would play KoC just to add some text-based weapons to my armory page with online gold, you would have seen me gone for a loooooooong time by now =P).

A respected alliance like DL that has been here for ages, can we please know what they did wrong to you (HiTMaN) which made you leave your alliance?

HoMiCiD3
9th March 2009, 07:01 AM
They dont own the account lol.... they helped build the account.... they didnt bank it.... they didnt log into it.... really they have no say in what the account does at all....

they can sabb it for leaving im not saying they cant.... but saying they own the account is wrong.... they have no say what the account does at all only the owner of the account does....

if he wants to pay them to stop sabbin thats his choice.... if he wants to selloff some of the value to them its his choice.... if he wants to delete and give them nothing thats his choice....

They have no ownership of the account whatsoever....

i dont know why you are bringing BSS up.... it has nothing to do with this at all.... and even so leaving BSS was the persons choice and were never sabbed for it.... getting kicked out of BSS was another matter entirely....
this is not a cheating/not cheating matter, whether they physically own the account or not is irrelevant, they built the account and a trickle has no right to leave an alliance without a fucking good reason. Ask any rank alliance lol.

A leach account belongs to the alliance that build it. /end

Gem-
9th March 2009, 09:02 AM
Perhaps if he had known how DL was going to react, he would have been a little meaner in how he quit them. He could have always sold off to their enemies and left them nothing to sab :p

Interesting question though - the alliances I played in, when I played, would never have done this. I'm not saying anyone was wrong in their reactions - it's a game and people do what they want.

ZAR
9th March 2009, 06:17 PM
he was approved for 3 sabs on the battlefield, aprox 50 different replies of ppl sabbing, of an aat of like 50bpms. just from what i scanned. i don't see how that's not supporting. truly, now the accounts destroyed, what more can be done.

After reading Shanes post I assumed you bitched out ... good thing you didnīt ;)

Bon, there is only one player owning physically/legally the account, but the account is what it is, because your alliance has built it up, his reasons to leave do not matter - but he shouldnīt expect to continue to play that account just like that - in past Ages I would have asked to hand the account over (I would probably even this Age since there is no way for you to catch remote bankers anyways :P ) - but at least, I would sab that account until it is sold to my chain, then he can play peacefully with it and built it from scratch.

Edit: just saw your rep - you know who you are - I canīt come back since I am still banned ;P

nagrach
10th March 2009, 01:12 AM
some things never change ;)

iīm still intrested in the story behind this issue.

physically the main account/trickles each belongs to one person but itīs still the clan who is winning with it and bragging about "their" main etc.

DikInABox
10th March 2009, 04:19 AM
same reasons why you chose the best candidate for the leech account. if youre a bad candidate and know it, you don't ask for the position as it's unfair 2 the alliance. it's similiarly unfair if you leave after using this space. In DL's case you have a chain structure to support the alliance.

leaving chain and breaking structure after what is now stealing growth is a low life act.

generally in chains as well you only get these positions by being a trusted member. they would definitely know this. leaving that position is breaking the trust, when you know the consequences. hitman knew what was going to happen if he left chain, with DL providing the TBG for the account.

Lugus
10th March 2009, 05:43 PM
I think the same as Rohalover, an allience is more than a bunch of guys trying to get the best ranks they can. That action is one of the most low actions, and if the ally sab or not sab him isnt the main issue.

If you get yor "freedom" or not doesnt matter, you still betray your pals.

Anyways this is not the first case of this type, some others leeches have leave when a war starts, can you figure who it is ?

DikInABox
10th March 2009, 08:08 PM
this isn't question and answer time. we dont care lugus.

HoMiCiD3
10th March 2009, 10:26 PM
I think the same as Rohalover, an allience is more than a bunch of guys trying to get the best ranks they can. That action is one of the most low actions, and if the ally sab or not sab him isnt the main issue.

If you get yor "freedom" or not doesnt matter, you still betray your pals.

Anyways this is not the first case of this type, some others leeches have leave when a war starts, can you figure who it is ?
he didn't leave when a war started.

HiTMaN
11th March 2009, 10:18 AM
none of you know why i left so none of you can judge my decision to leave.

"low life act"

like i said you don't know why...

Please close this topic,

Thanks