PDA

View Full Version : SR vs LaCN

Shane-
1st March 2009, 01:51 PM
Well, seeing as nobody else started this thread, and I <3 propaganda, I figured I'd start it.

SR attacked first at 7:59pm GMT. Within seconds Bluud (TheGodFather) came onto IRC, so I imagine LaCN stroke back almost instantly.

Shane

Baigo
1st March 2009, 01:54 PM
Correction. SRTUE & UN. This is a team.

[18:53] <AutomaticCreations> Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 27,687,875,000 gold in the last ermm... 2 hours, 40 minutes,

DikInABox
1st March 2009, 02:09 PM
how did the masses go? the majority of your officers are run from a single mind so they should all be active and hitting hard.

LordCounter
1st March 2009, 02:27 PM
[10:03:13] <~AutomaticCreations> Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 31,592,600,000 gold in the last ermm... 2 hours,

well seems SR is up ahead so far.

R3venge
1st March 2009, 02:37 PM
This is about the farming on TGF by baigo right?

Hibun_th
1st March 2009, 03:00 PM
This is about some noobs that online/multiple/defended hitted baigo, and we asked bluud for permission to sab, (as asked by the agreement) we were approved, so they got mass sabbed, and afterwards, WW comes saying he would like an apologize from every guys that sabbed them, and 25 morale to each of them, per sabber.

Hillarious.
BTW, congratz on having one of the most inexperienced chains. Some guy tried to sabb me with 100mill spy (i had 1.7bill Sentry) WOOT! so much for "we are experienced in training new players".

Thomas

Jbulldog25
1st March 2009, 03:05 PM
[10:03:13] <~AutomaticCreations> Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 31,592,600,000 gold in the last ermm... 2 hours,

well seems SR is up ahead so far.

you think so?

Hibun_th
1st March 2009, 03:14 PM
Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 38,715,775,000 gold in the last ermm... 3 hours, 20 minutes,

the hour is not exact.. lol as i tried a big number ^^

Jbulldog25
1st March 2009, 03:30 PM
Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 38,715,775,000 gold in the last ermm... 3 hours, 20 minutes,

That's it? :o

hunter
1st March 2009, 03:37 PM
TOTAL 662,289 weapons 55,364,595,600 gold all =)

50 Billion of that is SR ;)

whitewulf
1st March 2009, 03:40 PM
WW comes saying he would like an apologize from every guys that sabbed them, and 25 morale to each of them, per sabber.

Thomas

I was just throwing numbers out like Baigo was, I had 0 intentions of actually getting that. However, argue here doesnt really matter. I learned along time ago, folks will believe what they want.

STOP THE SAB IM NOT IN SR. Gotta love it

RoHaLoVeR
1st March 2009, 04:14 PM
I won't participate with GUA propaganda, I will paste this as I'm proud about it :D

Mission Impossible: Sab a top 5 KoC player ^^

Your spies successfully enter Darken's armory undetected, and destroy 545 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Darken's armory undetected, and destroy 542 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Good luck to both sides! ^^

whitewulf
1st March 2009, 04:27 PM
Here's one I am proud of

Your spies successfully enter MBaigo's armory undetected, and destroy 2150 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter MBaigo's armory undetected, and destroy 2150 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Shane-
1st March 2009, 05:09 PM

50 Billion of that is SR ;)

Its all fine and dandy saying "Thats all SR"... But we would like to know how much has been sabbed in the last 6 hours.

For example:
[12:09:am] - <~AutomaticCreations> Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 65,837,898,834 gold
[12:09:am] - <~AutomaticCreations> Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 46,033,015,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours,

They is a difference between sabs in the war, and age wide sabs.

Shane

Jbulldog25
1st March 2009, 05:22 PM
Its all fine and dandy saying "Thats all SR"... But we would like to know how much has been sabbed in the last 6 hours.

For example:
[12:09:am] - <~AutomaticCreations> Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 65,837,898,834 gold
[12:09:am] - <~AutomaticCreations> Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 46,033,015,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours,

They is a difference between sabs in the war, and age wide sabs.

Shane

since it started, we raised our sab total 60bil...so...theres a number for you.

Lil_Wolfy
1st March 2009, 05:40 PM
Difference is, he has given an actual number, just saying "oh yeah we've sabbed 60 bil" doesnt cut the mustard :)

Jbulldog25
1st March 2009, 05:49 PM
Difference is, he has given an actual number, just saying "oh yeah we've sabbed 60 bil" doesnt cut the mustard :)

lol.

it counts when he makes his number fancy, but when I give you a number it doesnt count?

fine. let me make it fancy

SR has been sabbed a total of 62,331,853,700 gold in the last 24 hours.

^ give or take a bil.

Oh and we are still at the top of all the statistics on main page also.

Hibun_th
1st March 2009, 05:54 PM
Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 48,625,265,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours,

i keep getting sab attempts by noobs of 100mill spy.. so funny ^^

oh and the mass attack on me, when attackers lost 500 soldiers (i lost 10) and had a totla of 40mill repairs (which i paid thx to TGF's TBG ^^) also, an intresting fact.

Although you say you sabbed more from us, it is easy to see LaCN is getting hit hard. Really hard.

im actually talking in the channel and our members are amazed by the way they are winning ranks =)

now lacn knows we aint as "weak" as they thought. With less members and less spy accounts, we managed to sab relatively as much as they did ^^.

Lil_Wolfy
1st March 2009, 06:01 PM
Top 10 Alliances
Name Members Power
LaCN 428 128
R 174 96

just throwing out there the memberlist so we can see that despite LaCN having more than twice the members they cant do twice the sabs ;)

No im not bias, i just dislike LaCN (old habits die hard)

Jbulldog25
1st March 2009, 06:04 PM
Top 10 Alliances
Name Members Power
LaCN 428 128
R 174 96

just throwing out there the memberlist so we can see that despite LaCN having more than twice the members they cant do twice the sabs ;)

You expect them all to be on 24/7 incase a war came? And we are pretty damn close to 2x sab even though nobody believes what we have really sabbed.

Kegger
1st March 2009, 06:10 PM
quite a few absent SR members...

Disturbia, jojo-, Priznip... :)

Sixix
1st March 2009, 06:19 PM
We could sab more if their chain wasnt already splattered :evilimu:

Hibun_th
1st March 2009, 06:29 PM
Disturbia, jojo-, Priznip...

LOL, you know nothing..

prinzip has been aabsent for 1 week now.. he was tired fo chaining LaCN, took 3bill from you guys in matter of hrs.

Rory, well, cant say much.

and jojo, his decision was to be left aside =)

And, might i add, we are stronger than ever in alliance terms, we are more united, more active, and having more fun.

so, actually, Thanks LaCN for making the game more intresting =), and preventing SR from shattering ^^

BTW!

nice 12 billion repairs for TGF....

Kill3rSam
1st March 2009, 06:47 PM
So, if SR is pwning so much, how come Biago is asking other chains for support against lacn ?

jog1
1st March 2009, 06:52 PM
quite a few absent SR members...

Disturbia, jojo-, Priznip... :)

Well this is my last age playing KoC so I'd like to get as far as possible which is why I left SR. Baigo was told when I joined chain like over 1 month ago that I wouldn't stick in a war no matter who it was.

Though I got sabbed by 2 LaCN members even though Baigo ditched me 2 hours before the war. I guess I'll have to take it back from LaCN accounts (slaying). If they feel like sabbing me for farming that 700mil that got sabbed from me back, then I guess I can always sab turk sab turk lol

So, if SR is pwning so much, how come Biago is asking other chains for support against lacn ?

I didn't see much in SR say they were pwning, only saw people say they were having fun.

Baigo
1st March 2009, 06:52 PM
It's simple, the more, the better. If I have someone talking to me on MSN, why not say hey, wanna sab a few n00bs!?

HoMiCiD3
1st March 2009, 08:27 PM
This is about some noobs that online/multiple/defended hitted baigo, and we asked bluud for permission to sab, (as asked by the agreement) we were approved, so they got mass sabbed, and afterwards, WW comes saying he would like an apologize from every guys that sabbed them, and 25 morale to each of them, per sabber.

Hillarious.
BTW, congratz on having one of the most inexperienced chains. Some guy tried to sabb me with 100mill spy (i had 1.7bill Sentry) WOOT! so much for "we are experienced in training new players".

Thomas
why would sr goto war in such a weak state? lost ur #1 trickle ur #2 trickle and most of ur strongest accounts in the last week and ur still going to war knowing ur gunna get owned...

and stop signing with my name bitch ull confuse people

ermm lacn has more big accounts so of course ur number is gunna be bigger, just like derek sabbed 50bil last age cos he could sab the biggest accounts left in the game.

LaCN will never reach SR's sab totaly until baigo is destroyed due to the elite number of large accounts.

lol.
it counts when he makes his number fancy, but when I give you a number it doesnt count?

fine. let me make it fancy

SR has been sabbed a total of 62,331,853,700 gold in the last 24 hours.

^ give or take a bil.

Oh and we are still at the top of all the statistics on main page also.
he didnt just make the numbre fancy he got it from a bot that tracks logs, ur just copied what he said and stuck in an estimate. /FAIL

Top 10 Alliances
Name Members Power
LaCN 428 128
R 174 96

lacn have twice the members but also twice the aat so will lose more definitely but in in proportion.

Disturbia, jojo-, Priznip...

LOL, you know nothing..

prinzip has been aabsent for 1 week now.. he was tired fo chaining LaCN, took 3bill from you guys in matter of hrs.

Rory, well, cant say much.

and jojo, his decision was to be left aside =)

And, might i add, we are stronger than ever in alliance terms, we are more united, more active, and having more fun.

so, actually, Thanks LaCN for making the game more intresting =), and preventing SR from shattering ^^

BTW!

nice 12 billion repairs for TGF....
prinzip was banned?
rory turked in a manner of speaking?
jojo- turked in a manner of speaking?

SR stronger than ever? you sir are deluded, SR are weaker than ever since they are missing majority of the big accounts they had 2 weeks ago.

blackpirate
1st March 2009, 08:51 PM
This whole war from SR vs. LaCN makes me lol, is that all that you've got SR? O_O

:icon_laug

ArxSerpens
1st March 2009, 09:00 PM
jojo left SR, because well honestly, what slayer benefits from getting sabbed massively. SR wasnt jojo's first alliance, and loyalty wasnt exactly there to begin with.

Disturbia left, im fairly sure, so that Baigo's main sell account left in chain wont get owned and totally destroyed.

Prinzip account was banned a week ago, because the player using the acct sold off Gnome while Gnome was on vacation.

LaCN has been sabbed for a total of: 52,616,950,000 gold in the last ermm... 12 hours,
Fairly sure that the war hasnt been going less than 12 hours, nice total there SR.

LaCN wont release thier sab stats to me, so I cant say anything on how much they took in thier retaliation.

Shane-
1st March 2009, 09:14 PM
[12:26:am] - <bluud> 45.9b has been sabbed from SR since war started
[12:27:am] - <Shane> [12:26:am] - <~AutomaticCreations> Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 47,672,540,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours

"Yesterday, 10:37 PM
50 Billion of that is SR" -> Posted by: hunter

So, We've got a fair idea that Lacn Total - 9b/15b = Approx SR losses

Now, If a respected member of Lacn (WhiteWolf, Bluud?... ) can post Lacns totals, we can tally up approx how much SR has lost, and how much Lacn have lost. Clearly Lacn have lost more due to more accounts and higher aats so far in terms of sab stats, but SR have lost... Well, They lost Rory, a number of accounts left chain, and pretty much "lost the age" so to speak (Not that they always had it in the bag)

Shane

Jbulldog25
1st March 2009, 10:26 PM
[12:26:am] - <bluud> 45.9b has been sabbed from SR since war started
[12:27:am] - <Shane> [12:26:am] - <~AutomaticCreations> Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 47,672,540,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours

"Yesterday, 10:37 PM
50 Billion of that is SR" -> Posted by: hunter

So, We've got a fair idea that Lacn Total - 9b/15b = Approx SR losses

Now, If a respected member of Lacn (WhiteWolf, Bluud?... ) can post Lacns totals, we can tally up approx how much SR has lost, and how much Lacn have lost. Clearly Lacn have lost more due to more accounts and higher aats so far in terms of sab stats, but SR have lost... Well, They lost Rory, a number of accounts left chain, and pretty much "lost the age" so to speak (Not that they always had it in the bag)

Shane

Our bot doesn't track chains. It does people...So yes you will get an estimate...I know our total was about 10-15 bil before we started...But yeah it's hard to say unless bluud or whitewulf can get the exact number.

[12:21:36] <&MOB2> TOTAL 696,728 weapons 74,253,638,900 gold

R3venge
2nd March 2009, 12:58 AM
Here's one I am proud of

That is crazy! Reminds me of sabbing in age 7/8 (I think).

Lord_Ezek
2nd March 2009, 01:48 AM
SR has done a good job on my Sentry. Logged in with my Sentry down to 29,267,763. It was around 220M 18 hours ago.

As for the damages weve done to SR, ive seen lots of targets that already left them. I can still see lots of Big Spy accounts in their chain especially in TUE.

chaser1
2nd March 2009, 02:01 AM
Baigo, message for you:

You made a mistake and face it, yeah you can do more damage to LaCN but thats because we are 2-3 times your size. Brag all you want about how much TGF has in repairs, but with 43 bil DA, how much are yours? Be honest.

As for you guys have fun, good, I hope this war spans the whoooooole age. ;) Im having the most fun Ive ever had since age 8. It brought players who were sick of the game back just to tear up a chain! And, you are fat.

HoMiCiD3
2nd March 2009, 03:33 AM
SR has done a good job on my Sentry. Logged in with my Sentry down to 29,267,763. It was around 220M 18 hours ago.

As for the damages weve done to SR, ive seen lots of targets that already left them. I can still see lots of Big Spy accounts in their chain especially in TUE.
most of the people leaving sr were already considering it... so i wouldn't say that lacn has caused that.

Lukash_TUE
2nd March 2009, 04:52 AM
^^
SR are very active.

Tho LaCN doing great job! I lost about 100 mln sentry...
Lukash_TUE has sabbed a total of: 1,476,675,000 gold (186 missions)
1 bil+ is lacn.

Assassinz
2nd March 2009, 06:37 AM
id have to say ive been havving fun doing my fair share of sabbings haha most proud ones have got to be right under baigo's chain of command...when i get hometoday im going all out on the SR chain haha:icon_laug:icon_laug

Merv_LaCN`
2nd March 2009, 07:29 AM
Have fun everybody.

And I can't wait to see what Baigo is gonna pull now from his sleeve, as he hasn't dared to fight man to man in the past. ;)

Assassinz
2nd March 2009, 07:57 AM
He won't haha hell have ppl do his dirty work...LaCN for life haha, thing is he just has all those underhim as workhorses...there isnt a sabbing structure like in LaCN...talk about a sabbing squad...i watched playrs SINK into the ranks not to mention some of the SR empire has even broke off...i watched ppl already start to offer morale to stop sabbing...:whatgives sorry i dont play like that...:banghead:

Merv_LaCN`
2nd March 2009, 09:03 AM
btw, just for the books.. Baigo, why did you start a war on us ?

Lukash_TUE
2nd March 2009, 09:28 AM
Little update on stats:
[17:27] <+AutomaticCreations> LaCN has been sabbed for a total of: 61,420,200,000 gold in the last ermm... 24 hours,

lor00
2nd March 2009, 10:40 AM
these are the largest alliances in koc today? ouch...

soooo this is what i know, can someone fill in the blanks?

1. baigo hit bluud 4x
2. baigo paid n00b package so he still profited 1b from slayingz (- repairs)
3. sr+allies declared war

=S

chaser1
2nd March 2009, 10:48 AM
Something like that, Lor00. Nice to see you back! You gonna play again? This is a blast!

Back on topic: The sad thing is, SR crumbled faster than I expected. TUE is doing most of the fighting (Hats off to them), and for what? Because TUE are a respectful chain that backs up their allies. Mbaigo, you better be suckin their balls too, because they are the spine of your alliance. Make sure to cup em and roll them around real slow. Seriously guy, Ive never seen a top ranked player make as many mistakes as you do. Get with the program and organize something or this war will end too soon. I wanna see it last weeks at the very minimum!

Lord_Ezek
2nd March 2009, 11:13 AM
these are the largest alliances in koc today? ouch...

soooo this is what i know, can someone fill in the blanks?

1. baigo hit bluud 4x
2. baigo paid n00b package so he still profited 1b from slayingz (- repairs)
3. sr+allies declared war

=S

and defended attacks by 3 of our members ? hehe Im not sure. Reasons for this war doesn't matter now, only the reasons why it should end matter.

@ LaCN posters
lets keep this topic friendly ;)

R3venge
2nd March 2009, 11:23 AM
Seriously guy, Ive never seen a top ranked player make as many mistakes as you do.

Yeah baigo is a n00b.

Seems to be some serious damage occurring in this war according to the sabb bots.

Kegger
2nd March 2009, 11:25 AM
Hillarious.

Thomas

I woke up to multiple SR members doing the same to me. less than 100 million spy and trying for 5 or 6 pages to sab me. everyone has inexperienced players.

Bloo
2nd March 2009, 12:47 PM
If LACN are the larger alliance and SR aren't winning in sab stats then they (SR) have a problem. If you are sabbing an alliance thats larger than yours then you have more targets - you should always be on top in the initial stages at least.

Lord_Ezek
2nd March 2009, 12:49 PM
@hibun

3 hours ago bunt2r Sabotage 1 0

Lukash_TUE
2nd March 2009, 01:14 PM
Something like that, Lor00. Nice to see you back! You gonna play again? This is a blast!

Back on topic: The sad thing is, SR crumbled faster than I expected. TUE is doing most of the fighting (Hats off to them), and for what? Because TUE are a respectful chain that backs up their allies. Mbaigo, you better be suckin their balls too, because they are the spine of your alliance. Make sure to cup em and roll them around real slow. Seriously guy, Ive never seen a top ranked player make as many mistakes as you do. Get with the program and organize something or this war will end too soon. I wanna see it last weeks at the very minimum!

LoL on you ;)

I am all time in SR-TUE private room, and I cant say that SR are inactive or at least less active lol.
Many TUE members sabbing and posting sabs on forum, so dont worry, war is just starting ;)

Baigo achieved what not many did. Hats off to him. He made mistakes, but he is human, face it.

HE IS PWNING TGF ALL AGE! Top 1 spot, biggest TFF - what more you want?

Maybe we will loose this war - it was lost since begining, LaCN overwhelming with members number, big account number, fire and sab power, but if we die - we will die with PRIDE AND HONOUR!

ViralSt0rm
2nd March 2009, 02:01 PM
LoL on you ;)

I am all time in SR-TUE private room, and I cant say that SR are inactive or at least less active lol.
Many TUE members sabbing and posting sabs on forum, so dont worry, war is just starting ;)

Baigo achieved what not many did. Hats off to him. He made mistakes, but he is human, face it.

HE IS PWNING TGF ALL AGE! Top 1 spot, biggest TFF - what more you want?

Maybe we will loose this war - it was lost since begining, LaCN overwhelming with members number, big account number, fire and sab power, but if we die - we will die with PRIDE AND HONOUR!

First and foremost you noob, TUE doesnt exsist anymore. It got swallowed by all baigos cheating and the fact that a TUE account ISNT ranked #1, or better, contributed enough to even get him close to having that top "rank" or top tff. So any TUE that think they are ontop of the world, again, like they did against BSS in age 8(or 9 cant remember) are just and retarded as they were then.

This is cut n dry, Baigo hasnt lost anything. Hes warring with a bunch of retards who wantted to war, and sent everyone else that wasnt interested in warring outta chain so they can keep their sell values. Good plan, sucks when baigo wakes up and realizes that only a select few will keep their words at trying to help them win.

Finally noone wantted to comment on TH_Rory leaving SR because of the war. Ive known this wanna be warmonger since age 8, he talks tough, but through the last 2 ages, runs like a pussy reguardless where hes at. My opinion, the next idoit who gives him a trickle spot and expect him to be loyal are bigger jokes than LordStriker taking off with everyones money back in age 4.

Btw, Baigo noob, its gonna be fun watching you become the best turnfarm him the game, I can seem to remember alot who I compare you to, but it will no longer being known as ubergolding someone, its gonna be uberbaigoing.

jog1
2nd March 2009, 02:02 PM
If LACN are the larger alliance and SR aren't winning in sab stats then they (SR) have a problem. If you are sabbing an alliance thats larger than yours then you have more targets - you should always be on top in the initial stages at least.

Your wrong, it will be pretty even in the first days. SR as more targets, but you fail to understand that LaCN as more sabbers so it all even out. In a couple days/weeks SR won't have much left to be sabbed, so then if they get all spy, they will be able to sab more then LaCN can sab.

Assassinz
2nd March 2009, 02:52 PM
i have to agree with the post that said TUE is doing most of the fighting...within 1-2 hours of sabbing some of the large players i was reconed and had some sabbing begin...unable to do so but still...but now i know whos doing the work so time to get back to the biz...and join some more TUE logs:icon_laug

Hibun_th
2nd March 2009, 03:11 PM
LOL

Prinzip has sabbed for a total of: 5,963,900,000 gold in the last ermm... 2 days,

all from LaCN, and just started today..

I get noobs saying OH i sabbed 1bill from SR im god :P pff.

Assassinz
2nd March 2009, 03:31 PM
gotta agree...nothing makes you more mad then a sabb acconut when ur trying to build a good account :banghead:

Assassinz
2nd March 2009, 03:33 PM
LOL

Prinzip has sabbed for a total of: 5,963,900,000 gold in the last ermm... 2 days,

ive wacked them for somewhere close to there :imslow:

Kegger
2nd March 2009, 03:35 PM
LOL

Prinzip is no longer active....? :( i didn't get a chance to sab him

Shane-
2nd March 2009, 03:52 PM
Prinzip is no longer active....? :( i didn't get a chance to sab him

Falcor*

Shane

Kegger
2nd March 2009, 04:10 PM
thx shane.

can't sab him anyways...oh well maybe tomorrow.

Lil_Wolfy
2nd March 2009, 04:26 PM
. So any TUE that think they are ontop of the world, again, like they did against BSS in age 8(or 9 cant remember) are just and retarded as they were then.

lol we burnt them down to the ground, good times.

wierd how they have become one of the new sab chains though, never thought i'd see that happen

RoHaLoVeR
2nd March 2009, 05:16 PM
First and foremost you noob, TUE doesnt exsist anymore. It got swallowed by all baigos cheating and the fact that a TUE account ISNT ranked #1, or better, contributed enough to even get him close to having that top "rank" or top tff. So any TUE that think they are ontop of the world, again, like they did against BSS in age 8(or 9 cant remember) are just and retarded as they were then.

Oh my, you're forcing me to post in this thread o_O

TUE WILL NEVER DIE! ^^

We ended last age with only 19 members left, yet we managed to get a top 15 account with only 19 TUE members! :D

We're not about quantity of players, we're about quality players (this age about 100 members) where loyalty and persistance are keywords ^^

Now, I don't get what you mean with your post, it has never been TUE's objective to get rank 1 in KoC, and yes, we are proud to be one of the only alliances who warred BSS several times in several ages, but as far as I remember, we have always shown respect to BSS (they are the best sabchain KoC has ever known) and never said things like: "omg, we guys pwn you so hard, you guys suckz0rz!" (really, Bon is on top of my respect list, I wouldn't even say this if someone was holding a bazooka next to my head trying to force me to say it! + saying that is simply not true =P).

That being said, kudos to LaCN for your sabbing activity against me, I'm afraid today was the last day I could sab people like SpiderWoman and WhiteWulf :(

And no, I won't ask Baigo for sells, FIGHTING TILL MY LAST NUNCHAKA! ^^

<+AutomaticCreations> RoHaLoVeR has sabbed a total of: 6,618,590,000 gold (256 missions)

345,950,000 Gold was before LaCN war.

@Lil_Wolfy, check our main, we aren't a sabchain =P

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TUE! ^^

ViralSt0rm
2nd March 2009, 05:27 PM
Oh my, you're forcing me to post in this thread o_O

TUE WILL NEVER DIE! ^^

We ended last age with only 19 members left, yet we managed to get a top 15 account with only 19 TUE members! :D

We're not about quantity of players, we're about quality players (this age about 100 members) where loyalty and persistance are keywords ^^

Now, I don't get what you mean with your post, it has never been TUE's objective to get rank 1 in KoC, and yes, we are proud to be one of the only alliances who warred BSS several times in several ages, but as far as I remember, we have always shown respect to BSS (they are the best sabchain KoC has ever known) and never said things like: "omg, we guys pwn you so hard, you guys suckz0rz!" (really, Bon is on top of my respect list, I wouldn't even say this if someone was holding a bazooka next to my head trying to force me to say it! + saying that is simply not true =P).

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TUE! ^^

Lets start off with the first part of your statement. I saw your new "tue" noobs running their mouth here, so I thought they needed a history lesson.

Next and the funniest part of your "19" member + a top 15 account last age bragging. 1st. Snolly(who has my respect along with a few real TUE) is a great slayer. Any idoit that knows how to take gold and rank with it can make a top 10 account. And you forgot that FA killed TUE members down because you guys wantted/had no direction. Winning the age is for players like Shane, who think thats the ultimate way to own a game.

Finally your bragging and signs of respect toward BSS. /me claps. You and every alliance they warred before TUE exsisted can say they warred them, thought they were a great pain in the ass in war, and have respect for them. Truth is, there are other alliances like PR or TA or any other alliance that warred them age long, from the time they were created in age 4. that line of crap, is well, crap. End the end, TUE is the shadow of Baigo. No exceptions, you guys already been labeled that way. Going from last age not doing any kind of deals with anyone, to doing a deal with someone who is only out for himself......

Okays

Scooter
2nd March 2009, 06:35 PM
So let me sum this up for everyone:

SR is going to brag that their sab numbers are bigger but dont bother to mention that LaCN has about ... 5 times the big accounts that SR has. SR also wont mention how Agent and Rory, both of Baigos trickle left chain.

LaCN will continue to sab, take more damage, but ultimately hurt SR more as baigo will lose a ton.

I also wouldnt be surprised to see Rory running so he doesnt lose value and his sell to Baigo in the end will be worth something. Possibly the same for Agent, but hes not one to run from a war, so i doubt he would have agreed to it.

TFE/RF/LoP will come in 3 weeks from now and finish off both chains. Sadi will end up winning the age by hacking any left over value out of the chains.

Hibun_th
2nd March 2009, 06:46 PM
Scooter, they have bigger accounts, but guess what, we have less sabbers.. so, as jojo- said, things are compensated, they cant sabbed much from us, but they have more people to ^^.
Lacn has been sabbed for a total of: 83,492,610,000 gold in the last ermm... 2 days,

not bragging, just saying...
and about people leaving the chain.. well, i guess it would happen sooner or later, guess sooner was better ^^.
the good part is, we now know who's here to stay.

Scooter
2nd March 2009, 06:52 PM
It really doesnt even out though.

They have, lets say 20 people sabbing 20 LT, while you have 3 people sabbing 500 LT..see the difference?

Dragon_Orb
2nd March 2009, 06:56 PM
Scooter, they have bigger accounts, but guess what, we have less sabbers.. so, as jojo- said, things are compensated, they cant sabbed much from us, but they have more people to ^^.Also means we have alot more weapons that can be taken and alot more accounts with a higher AAT, so this inflates your figures compared to ours ^^

edit: what scooted said :P (must've posted while i was reading :D)

Jbulldog25
2nd March 2009, 07:21 PM
It really doesnt even out though.

They have, lets say 20 people sabbing 20 LT, while you have 3 people sabbing 500 LT..see the difference?

Yeah lol. The biggest sabs I have done on SR so far are these:

Your spies successfully enter funny_bone83's armory undetected, and destroy 69 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Orgr53Slider's armory undetected, and destroy 57 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp
Your spies successfully enter BreakerJ's armory undetected, and destroy 45 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
(can't sab baigo,snolly,falcor,or jfl888)

My AAT alone was more than that at the time.I was ranked..900 ish? :S

Hibun_th
2nd March 2009, 07:57 PM
DONT MAKE ME LAUGH! :P

Jbulldog25 AAT: 28 LT

you mean that AAT?

LOL

yeah so close to...70 LTs..

70lts is a high AAT for LaCN..

oh, adn if it was 70Lts..
then we got you pretty far down eh!

Jbulldog25
2nd March 2009, 08:27 PM
DONT MAKE ME LAUGH! :P

Jbulldog25 AAT: 28 LT

you mean that AAT?

LOL

yeah so close to...70 LTs..

70lts is a high AAT for LaCN..

oh, adn if it was 70Lts..
then we got you pretty far down eh!

Ok can someone that can actually read that is in SR come to this thread?

I clearly said
My AAT alone was more than that at the time.I was ranked..900 ish? :S

A bunch happens in 24 hours...

Just like the people I mentioned above:

(recent hits)
Your spies successfully enter BreakerJ's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ dropped about 5mil aat

Your spies successfully enter funny_bone83's armory undetected, and destroy 32 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ dropped about 11mil aat

Your spies successfully enter Orgr53Slider's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ dropped about 15mil aat.

Please, if you are stupid leave this thread.

Shane-
2nd March 2009, 08:32 PM
Jbulldog25 - Your highest aat was 34 LT's, That was Mon, 02 Mar 2009 21:57:10 GMT then at Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:04:07 GMT it was 33...

Shane

TraxDaMax
2nd March 2009, 08:35 PM
Lacn should notice a whole bunch moved from under Baigo.
They all should be sabbed just as badly. :)

Jbulldog25
2nd March 2009, 08:40 PM
Jbulldog25 - Your highest aat was 34 LT's, That was Mon, 02 Mar 2009 21:57:10 GMT then at Sun, 01 Mar 2009 21:04:07 GMT it was 33...

Shane

You think my highest AAT was during a war?

Check again lmfao.

I remember 3-4 days ago I was a little under 55 lts aat. I doubt that is in your records because why would anyone sab me before the war?

Do you go around randomly spying people for their AAT ?

I have never seen you in my logs and I don't get randomly sabbed.

Nice try.

Hibun_th
2nd March 2009, 08:45 PM
jbulldog.. lol, shane has the code to the most used bot in mIRC.. everybody spies with it.. normally, if you're spied, your data goes to that bot.. so that aat is (in 90% of the cases) accurate.. dont bluff dude.. dont lie..

Jbulldog25
2nd March 2009, 08:54 PM
jbulldog.. lol, shane has the code to the most used bot in mIRC.. everybody spies with it.. normally, if you're spied, your data goes to that bot.. so that aat is (in 90% of the cases) accurate.. dont bluff dude.. dont lie..

Now, tell me why my AAT is higher during a war after I sell off 150m SA and 200m DA ?

Too much losses in selling weapons for me to get more or even out the AAT before I sold it.

Btw. When you get spied and you have 1 of every weapon possible, and someone is only looking for your gold and DA, do you think that the bot will get BPM, INVS,NUNS, LTS? Honestly?

Don't flatter yourself.

Shane-
2nd March 2009, 08:55 PM
Do you go around randomly spying people for their AAT ?
- Yes, Stats, Aat, Weapons, etc are all logged.

do you think that the bot will get BPM, INVS,NUNS, LTS? Honestly?
- Its an automated process, just like Suitcase...

Shane

skullzandroses
2nd March 2009, 09:00 PM
Now, tell me why my AAT is higher during a war after I sell off 150m SA and 200m DA ?

Too much losses in selling weapons for me to get more or even out the AAT before I sold it.

Btw. When you get spied and you have 1 of every weapon possible, and someone is only looking for your gold and DA, do you think that the bot will get BPM, INVS,NUNS, LTS? Honestly?

Don't flatter yourself.

LOL you obviously dont know anything about the bot and how it logs.

I'll let Shane explain to your nOObness why it IS possible as I'll prob screw up the explaination :)

Damn it! he beat me here :P

Jbulldog25
2nd March 2009, 09:00 PM
- Yes, Stats, Aat, Weapons, etc are all logged.

- Its an automated process, just like Suitcase...

Shane

Ok but read what I said again...If you have 1 of every weapon and someone is trying to get my gold and DA(probably first 1-2 recons) you won't get my good weapons.

skullzandroses
2nd March 2009, 09:06 PM
Ok but read what I said again...If you have 1 of every weapon and someone is trying to get my gold and DA(probably first 1-2 recons) you won't get my good weapons.

Dont you think your spied more than once? and maybe you dont catch them? and they got more from it than your knives?

I recon till I get what i need and if im updating stats i recon till i have them all.

Shane-
2nd March 2009, 09:06 PM

You're wrong yet again, We ain't talking about 1 or two recons, you'll find that most users are updated a few times a day by a fair amount of different users.

The chances are that your weapons are pretty accurate.

Shane

Jbulldog25
2nd March 2009, 09:11 PM
You're wrong yet again, We ain't talking about 1 or two recons, you'll find that most users are updated a few times a day by a fair amount of different users.

The chances are that your weapons are pretty accurate.

Shane

Whatever...I still deny the fact my AAT is higher while I am being massed sabbed...

Hibun_th
2nd March 2009, 09:13 PM
Jbulldog25, just stop talking, lol, you just keep messing it up...
deeper,
and deeper
^^

btw, i would love to see LaCN results for the war for these 2 days? how is the sab bot doing? =)

Jbulldog25
2nd March 2009, 09:21 PM
deeper,
and deeper
^^

btw, i would love to see LaCN results for the war for these 2 days? how is the sab bot doing? =)

TOTAL 809,103 weapons 111,259,344,900 gold
Minus about 15bil or so.

Hibun_th
2nd March 2009, 09:33 PM
lol, if you gert that total, and divide it by the N of weapons its.. 14k (that would be the value of each weapon) what are you sabbing? sticks LOOOOOOOOOL. either that value is inflated, or the weapon thing is bugged or sth ^^

Jbulldog25
2nd March 2009, 09:36 PM
lol, if you gert that total, and divide it by the N of weapons its.. 14k (that would be the value of each weapon) what are you sabbing? sticks LOOOOOOOOOL. either that value is inflated, or the weapon thing is bugged or sth ^^

We've played many games of sabbing sticks...Like...My sentry is 3x ur spy...I will give you 100 morale if you can sab my 1000 sticks on the first try...
etc.

We aren't sabbing SR's sticks..That's for sure..

I remember someone sabbing like 100k sticks off someone too(inchain). Can't remember who.

Hibun_th
2nd March 2009, 09:44 PM
so, of that 110bill.. not all is SRTUE?...
i dont get it.. cant you get what LaCN sabbed SRTUE? :P

Jbulldog25
2nd March 2009, 09:48 PM
so, of that 110bill.. not all is SRTUE?...
i dont get it.. cant you get what LaCN sabbed SRTUE? :P

No. I said earlier in the thread it doesn't go by chains. But the total was only around 15bil before we started.

Shane-
2nd March 2009, 09:50 PM
We aren't sabbing SR's sticks..That's for sure..

[2:51:am] - <~Shane> Your spies successfully enter mr_zer0's armory undetected, and destroy 34900 of the enemy's Stick stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
[2:51:am] - <~AutomaticCreations> Shane has just sabbed mr_zer0 ( SR ) successfully

[2:53:am] - <&Agent> Your spies successfully enter mr_zer0's armory undetected, and destroy 34000 of the enemy's Stick stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
[2:53:am] - <~AutomaticCreations> Agent has just sabbed mr_zer0 ( SR ) successfully

[2:54:am] - <&Scooter> Your spies successfully enter mr_zer0's armory undetected, and destroy 34000 of the enemy's Stick stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
[2:54:am] - <~AutomaticCreations> Scooter has just sabbed mr_zer0 ( SR ) successfully

You really should try it, it's more fun than it looks ^^, soon we'll have a whole tree!

Shane

HoMiCiD3
2nd March 2009, 10:20 PM
now who's wrong?

TOTAL 809,103 weapons 111,259,344,900 gold
111,259,344,900/809,103= 137,509.49
probably alot of low level da and sa weapons, since most of sr is newb fake accounts holding shit like knives, but lacn actually have alot of active accounts with real tools and weapons.

Hibun_th
2nd March 2009, 10:24 PM
lol, dude.. first of all, no fakes.. bon bans every little cheating guy in SR or near baigo.. from beggining of age.. lost like 40 active members for that :P

did my calculatiosn like 6 times,, still giving 14k ^^

I guess i must be doing sth wrong lol. or you are wrong
^^

and if LaCN guys go and sab knives from accounts, they are stupid ^^

Jbulldog25
2nd March 2009, 10:35 PM
Yeah he is right...its coming up as 137509.49495923263169213314003285

chaser1
2nd March 2009, 11:15 PM
I sab knives. Got a problem with it? I think its fun and funny. So what about it? Been doing it since age 5. Why? Cus I can and enjoy it. Whether you find it stupid is irrelevant to me.

Lord_Ezek
2nd March 2009, 11:50 PM
deeper,
and deeper
^^

were almost at 100B Mark.

lol, dude.. first of all, no fakes.. bon bans every little cheating guy in SR or near baigo.. from beggining of age.. lost like 40 active members for that :P

did my calculatiosn like 6 times,, still giving 14k ^^

I guess i must be doing sth wrong lol. or you are wrong
^^

and if LaCN guys go and sab knives from accounts, they are stupid ^^

/me is stupid for sabbing Knives x-(
Im gaining morale for being stupid LOL

MFnBonsai
3rd March 2009, 01:22 AM

actually no i havent for quite a while....

Lil_Wolfy
3rd March 2009, 01:30 AM
9 hours ago Bl00deKnuckl3s (not active) Sabotage 1 0
9 hours ago LionelKunKrkic (not active) Sabotage 1 0

he went through LaCN chain though

*cough* cheating scumbags *cough* :D

Lord_Ezek
3rd March 2009, 01:36 AM
9 hours ago LionelKunKrkic (not active) Sabotage 1 0

he went through LaCN chain though

*cough* cheating scumbags *cough* :D

sorry to disappoint you but hes just on Vacation Mode

[14:22] <bloode> im gong for 8 days
[14:22] <bloode> later mates
[14:22] <bloode> out to sea for me
[14:22] <bloode> USN
[14:22] <bloode> navy stinks
[14:22] <bloode> cant wait to get out

havent seen LionelKunKrkic on irc. but he is registered on LaCN forums.

MIATOLLAH
3rd March 2009, 02:12 AM
4 hours ago LionelKunKrkic (not active) 8,131,361 Gold stolen 16 0 10,275 555,171,406
4 hours ago LionelKunKrkic (not active) 16,131,362 Gold stolen 10 0 10,320 626,651,169
4 hours ago LionelKunKrkic (not active) 23,365,303 Gold stolen 6 0 12,355 593,824,738
4 hours ago LionelKunKrkic (not active) 29,144,920 Gold stolen 19 0 11,754 552,918,134

sold off.

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Knife ??? 1,292 5/???

bummer, someone could have sabbed those knives HAOOOO!!!!

LordCounter
3rd March 2009, 04:04 AM
sorry to disappoint you but hes just on Vacation Mode

havent seen LionelKunKrkic on irc. but he is registered on LaCN forums.

and I am sorry to disappoint you but Bl00deKnuckl3s has been suspended.

11 hours ago Bl00deKnuckl3s (not active) Sabotage 1 0
12 hours ago GWulle (not active) Sabotage 1 0
12 hours ago Gilbertos (not active) Sabotage 1
12 hours ago LionelKunKrkic (not active) Sabotage 1 0

and the other 3 in laCn have been banned.

GwyliTje
3rd March 2009, 04:20 AM
Anyway, most of the small weaps we sabbed were of approved targets before the war.
Most of the big weaps were of SRTUE war.

Lil_Wolfy
3rd March 2009, 04:21 AM
<LordCounter> um bonsai
<LordCounter> http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=1242261&postcount=97
<LordCounter> you first let him sell off, and then ban?
<LordCounter> or did he sell off to one of his otehr fakes
<bon> who
<LordCounter> check the link
<DaemonSadi> lionel
<LordCounter> Originally Posted by Lil_Wolfy View Post
<LordCounter> 9 hours ago Bl00deKnuckl3s (not active) Sabotage 1 0
<bon> sold to his fake
<DaemonSadi> got banned
<DaemonSadi> as did his fake
<bon> banz0red
<LordCounter> sorry to disappoint you but hes just on Vacation Mode
<bon> sorry to disappoint you
<bon> but he is banz0red
<DaemonSadi> lol
<bon> i reversed his vac mode
<bon> and banz0red

so wtf pwnt?

Lord_Ezek
3rd March 2009, 05:29 AM
so wtf pwnt?

LOL bl00dyknockles thats what i know ;) hes going into vacation mode for 8 days.

Lukash_TUE
3rd March 2009, 05:46 AM
actually no i havent for quite a while....

But gem did ;)

Just before war I lost 2 offies who was in fact multies. Talked to gem and agreed to her.

so wtf pwnt?

PWNT HARD!

BTW:
Let me write it here because I dont want to reply to every LaCN trying to recruit TUE co-founder lol:

This is pm I received from LaCN member:

BobbyRod None 1 hour ago

Good day SRTUE member
As u know we have engaged in a war like confrontation.
LaCN is willing to offer u better accomodation on our side cos we simply pwn
we have awesome clickers, amazing family members and everyone is always willing to go the extra mile
as u have seen with our sabbing
give it some thought
regards
bobbyrod

My response:

Why should I if you are not showing me respect since very beginning... ;(

Not every one has to write perfect English... But:
Maybe its time to graduate elementary school?
I am sure that it also concern to your native language:
Lesson one:
Start sentence from big letter.
Lesson two:
When you are talking to some one you should write him from big letter:
Doesn't matter if its Lukash or SR-TUE Member.
Lesson three:
PPL dont like ppl who are not respect themselves. Write your nick/name with Big letter.

If I may advice you:
Ask Bluud to write msg for all of you guys. You have your boss's in mafia - so ask them for help.

Cheers
-Lukash

I would sab him... As every Lacn with over 2 nunies aat... But most likely already did ;(

DikInABox
3rd March 2009, 06:20 AM

LOLOL that paragraph made reading this whole thread worth it.

good joke whoever you are, good joke.

RoHaLoVeR
3rd March 2009, 06:26 AM
You request too many things Lukash, my demands are simple ^^

BobbyRod None 2 hours ago yes
I'll join you if TheGodFather_LaCN joins me, and to Baigo's example, if I get 50k Morale above it as well ^^

~RoHaLoVeR

Dragon_Orb
3rd March 2009, 06:27 AM
Oh i love the maturity Lukash_TUE, all you could do was pick on the capitisation (or lack there-of) in his message? I'm sorry to say this to you (not really :P) but your reply has some of the worst grammer i've ever seen, even if english isn't your first language (and oh my god is all i can say if it is your first language). Now maybe if you'd made a grammatically perfect message with no mistakes you might get away with it but as it is you just look like an idiot.

Lukash_TUE
3rd March 2009, 06:33 AM
but your reply has some of the worst grammer i've ever seen, even if english isn't your first language (and oh my god is all i can say if it is your first language).

LoL on you my blind Enemy ^^
Check my sig lol.

Ohhh... Maybe you dunno, so let me clarify:
In Poland we our own language Polish - its my native language.

Not English.

In Poland English is not native language.
In Poland Polish is native language.

If its still too complicated - pm me via game, I will do my best to make you understand this.

Dragon_Orb
3rd March 2009, 06:35 AM
As i said even for english as a secondary language that is some of the poorest grammer i've ever seen, so you have nothing to stand on for criticising someone else on their grammer/spelling/capitalisation/etc. I also tend to not pay attention to sigs as i'm not interested in what people say there, i'm more interested in their post.

Just to clarify: I'm not saying his msg was perfect and yours was the dumps, i'm just saying don't hang stuff on someone when you're in the same boat. He might throw you overboard xD English isn't his first language either so *shrug*

DL-JayBagz
3rd March 2009, 07:10 AM
Any accounts perishing yet?

Can we see some Pre-War to Current stats of the bigger guys?

Kill3rSam
3rd March 2009, 07:48 AM
Any counts of accounts leaving chain on both sides , growth defenally seems to have dropped for both sides.

@Lukash, dragon orb is right, the only thing you attchieved was making yourself look like an idiot, why even try to humiliate your opponents ? Does it really matter how strictly spelling rules are obeyed, his message was clear. Yourse was just a joke lol.

bluud
3rd March 2009, 07:55 AM
LaCN is the first to have sabbed 100b off the enemy chain since war started. 100,584,288,400 to be precise.

Not easy when their numbers and aat's are so much lower. We are slowly bringing down their top spies. Roha wont last long, congrats to him though, he put up quite a fight. I am convinced more will follow soon.

chaser1
3rd March 2009, 08:24 AM
I agree, I honestly believe that TUE is the backbone to that chain. They are the majority of the people even attempting to try and fight back. Yes, there are a few SR here and there, probably out of anger, but for devotion to winning a war? I think they are more worried about their own hides. Falcor is one of the few that seems truly loyal to Baigo. It could be all those sells he got. ;)

TRU-
3rd March 2009, 11:29 AM
Well, Falcor wouldn't really be consider a a loyal member to Baigo. But more of a Loyal Pet. Kinda like a dog, you say go and he goes and you give him a bone for a treat. that's basically what Baigo has been doing all age with his lil pet Falcor
:P

Hibun_th
3rd March 2009, 12:19 PM
meh, wont even pay attention to that
=)

Jbulldog25
3rd March 2009, 12:29 PM
But gem did ;)

Just before war I lost 2 offies who was in fact multies. Talked to gem and agreed to her.

PWNT HARD!

BTW:
Let me write it here because I dont want to reply to every LaCN trying to recruit TUE co-founder lol:

This is pm I received from LaCN member:

My response:

I would sab him... As every Lacn with over 2 nunies aat... But most likely already did ;(

BobbyRod lives in Africa...You think he will type perfect English?

Nice job making yourself look like an asshole.

whitewulf
3rd March 2009, 12:36 PM
Easy folks, lets try to keep it clean.

Yea !! Day #3 of the war is about to begin.

bluud
3rd March 2009, 01:32 PM
Correction. SRTUE & UN. This is a team.27,687,875,000 gold in the last ermm... 2 hours, 40 minutes,

Go Team!

Or not ;)

bravo
3rd March 2009, 02:16 PM
Hate it when people say that TUE are just puppets on a string for SR, damn the truth can be so hard at times.

MIATOLLAH
3rd March 2009, 03:20 PM
Hate it when people say that TUE are just puppets on a string for SR, damn the truth can be so hard at times.

lol nobody said that TUE were puppets on a string for SR... i think most people are saying you're the backbone... doing most of the warring.

Scooter
3rd March 2009, 03:26 PM
Oh i (I) love the maturity Lukash_TUE,(.) (All)all you could do was pick on the capitisation (capitalization) (or lack there-of) in his message? I'm sorry to say this to you (not really :P), but your reply has some of the worst grammer (grammar) i've (I've) ever seen,(.)(Even)even if english (English) isn't your first language (and(,)(")oh (Oh) my god (God)(,)(") is all i (I) can say if it is your first language). Now maybe if you'd made a grammatically perfect message(,) with no mistakes(,) you might get away with it(,) but as it is(,) you just look like an idiot.

Please do not criticize someone else for their grammar if yours is just as bad ... For your case, I really hope English is not your first language. Seriously, you spelled "grammar" with an "e".

Anyway, this war is boring. No one is posting logs or stirring up trouble. Does TFE have to show everyone how it is done again?

On a side note:

oh dear, thinking Agent won`t run from war? Fail.... You`d do better hitting the sell accounts that run from chain not leaving their value intact to steal #1 end of age. Another fail.

If you are going to neg-rep me, then sign your name. Why would Agent go elves if he didn't want to war/sab. Agent is a sabber and always will be. And look at my post again and realize that i was agreeing with something that Sadi had said in a previous post. The last part about TFE winning the age was a complete joke, as was Sadi hacking the value out of the chains. Stop. Being. Stupid.

zeshan
3rd March 2009, 03:37 PM
Please do not criticize someone else for their grammar if yours is just as bad ... For your case, I really hope English is not your first language. Seriously, you spelled "grammar" with an "e".

Anyway, this war is boring. No one is posting logs or stirring up trouble. Does TFE have to show everyone how it is done again?

So, we have an English war going on???
Lukash teaching Bobby-Rod capitalization, Dragon_Orb correcting, then Scooter jumping in and correcting Dragon_Orb, good job!!!!!
Now, it would be fun if someone else finds mistakes in my post :icon_laug

Btw, dragon was just pointing out Lukash's hypocrisy and his mistake, not typing out a grammatically correct sentence. Talking about that, look at your post again, its not the very best in grammar either ;)

bravo
3rd March 2009, 03:45 PM
lol nobody said that TUE were puppets on a string for SR... i think most people are saying you're the backbone... doing most of the warring.

Was talking about him here.... although he didnt say puppets on a string, it's the same shit from different asshole, basically.

End the end, TUE is the shadow of Baigo. No exceptions, you guys already been labeled that way. Going from last age not doing any kind of deals with anyone, to doing a deal with someone who is only out for himself......

Scooter
3rd March 2009, 03:55 PM
So, we have an English war going on???
Lukash teaching Bobby-Rod capitalization, Dragon_Orb correcting, then Scooter jumping in and correcting Dragon_Orb, good job!!!!!
Now, it would be fun if someone else finds mistakes in my post :icon_laug

Btw, dragon was just pointing out Lukash's hypocrisy and his mistake, not typing out a grammatically correct sentence. Talking about that, look at your post again, its not the very best in grammar either ;)

I'm not even in the war, Zeshan, lol. Just can not stand it when people do things like that. Yea, I might have a couple mistakes, but his were just HUGE.

Lord_Ezek
3rd March 2009, 04:20 PM
I noticed that theres a lack of activity on SR/TUE's side. Only saw few sabbing me or is it just me thats not getting sabbed hard?

yoshi9nufc-RF
3rd March 2009, 04:37 PM
enough of the word wars, any recent logs of sab totals for Sr? or LaCN for that matter, and how bad is Baigo taking the fall being sabbed by WW and TGF?

whitewulf
3rd March 2009, 04:40 PM
* mbaigo - Total gold sabbed - 12,735,000,000 gold * =)

We like to keep a running total ....

Scooter
3rd March 2009, 04:55 PM
I would hope that Baigo has realized it would be smart to sab your guys spy and then whore his sentry throughout the day...if he sabbs a couple hundred mill spy off of you and gains sentry during the day, it may be hard for you guys to keep up.

Amelio_LoP
3rd March 2009, 04:58 PM
lol is he that smart tho??

Shane-
3rd March 2009, 05:20 PM
Please do not criticize someone else for their grammar if yours is just as bad .... For your case, I really hope English is not your first language. Seriously, you spelled "grammar" with an "e".
Four dots, one to include a period if you're finishing your sentence.

Had to be done. :p <3

Shane

Jbulldog25
3rd March 2009, 05:20 PM
enough of the word wars, any recent logs of sab totals for Sr? or LaCN for that matter, and how bad is Baigo taking the fall being sabbed by WW and TGF?

about 110b give or take

and lol @ shane. thx for the negative rep if it was you. i care about these forums and my rep a ton.

whitewulf
3rd March 2009, 05:30 PM
If he whores sentry, then he will be farmed. Lesser of the 2 ?

Shane-
3rd March 2009, 05:40 PM
about 110b give or take

and lol @ shane. thx for the negative rep if it was you. i care about these forums and my rep a ton.

Latest Reputation Given
Thread Date Comment
"News" from... 26th November 2008 01:36 PM lol, don't even give people ideas - Shane
GTA [Grand Theft... 21st November 2008 10:41 AM Very valid point lol -> Shane
GTA [Grand Theft... 10th November 2008 01:17 PM Thanks - And, I wasnt saying you personally sucked, just your account was in the mid/lower-range, where not many members of x range speak out, Again; Thanks for being "mature", Well, Not the typical gua flame stuff - Shane
Captcha change? 17th October 2008 04:00 AM No problem - Shane
Koc Suggestion :... 26th August 2008 02:07 AM ~Shane
Attn: RoC admins. 7th August 2008 03:43 AM +1 Shane
ecnomics guide of koc.. 8th July 2008 02:56 PM Shane
ecnomics guide of koc.. 8th July 2008 04:32 AM Imature - Shane

I sign my reps (Last one is neg), Lol

Shane

Jbulldog25
3rd March 2009, 06:32 PM
Ok then whoever neg repped me, you sir, are officially a moron.

Dragon_Orb
3rd March 2009, 07:28 PM
Btw, dragon was just pointing out Lukash's hypocrisy and his mistake, not typing out a grammatically correct sentence. Talking about that, look at your post again, its not the very best in grammar either ;)This was exactly the point, I wasn't trying to make a perfect post. I was saying that people shouldn't be criticising others who may be in the same circumstances as themselves. In the case of those two english is a secondary language for both of them.

I would also like to point out that in Australia capitisation is the correct spelling, we use an "s" not a "z". Not everyone here is American :P Although I will admit i made some mistakes my aim wasn't to pick on anyone or make a perfect post. It was to point out how silly that reply was.

On the actual topic of the war:
If Baigo focuses on sentry then he will be easily farmed. He would also have to work on it a bit longer as it can be sabbed away while he's building it, which will make it that much easier to farm him :) Pain in the ass choice to make :lol:

Rastalord
3rd March 2009, 07:41 PM
whu kers aboot zpaelleng???

where's the war trash talk... and why hasn't baigo posted at all? is he banned or something?

Fakejordan
3rd March 2009, 07:46 PM

Point of Information, there is actually a third person that sabbed Baigo and that person deserves some credit too.

Gameshark07
3rd March 2009, 07:51 PM

FakeJ sabbed him too. :<3:

whitewulf
3rd March 2009, 07:59 PM
Seems that there is still another one out there ......

Scooter
3rd March 2009, 08:26 PM
This was exactly the point, I wasn't trying to make a perfect post. I was saying that people shouldn't be criticising others who may be in the same circumstances as themselves. In the case of those two english is a secondary language for both of them.

I would also like to point out that in Australia capitisation is the correct spelling, we use an "s" not a "z". Not everyone here is American :P Although I will admit i made some mistakes my aim wasn't to pick on anyone or make a perfect post. It was to point out how silly that reply was.

On the actual topic of the war:
If Baigo focuses on sentry then he will be easily farmed. He would also have to work on it a bit longer as it can be sabbed away while he's building it, which will make it that much easier to farm him :) Pain in the ass choice to make :lol:

Capitalization is not the same as capitisation, lol, whether you spell it with a S or a Z. You are forgetting an A and a L.

Anyway, Rory sabbed Baigo too. For some reason...really cant think of one though.

Fakejordan
3rd March 2009, 08:34 PM
Wow, so many non LaCN people sabbing, this is quite exciting

Dragon_Orb
3rd March 2009, 08:41 PM
Capitalization is not the same as capitisation, lol, whether you spell it with a S or a Z. You are forgetting an A and a L.Ok, so i shouldn't post just after getting out of bed, i'm not at my most coherant :redface: You chose to ignore everything else i said about why i posted in the first place though, which is the real point. Well done :P

Jbulldog25
3rd March 2009, 08:44 PM
Point of Information, there is actually a third person that sabbed Baigo and that person deserves some credit too.

Not in LaCN.

:chairfall

blackpirate
3rd March 2009, 08:44 PM
Well, Falcor wouldn't really be consider a a loyal member to Baigo. But more of a Loyal Pet. Kinda like a dog, you say go and he goes and you give him a bone for a treat. that's basically what Baigo has been doing all age with his lil pet Falcor
:P

*barks* :icon_laug

Anyways, as being one of the major guys being sabbed in this war, it's still pathetic :/

2103 operations total | page 1 of 211 <- on me

Kegger
3rd March 2009, 10:14 PM
1137 operations total | page 1 of 114

That's my intel on me. I STILL have an AAT of 80 LT's as well. Noticed quite the drop off in sabs from SR. And about 30-40 of those pages are two SR, "smaller" accounts who decided to spend about 30 mins trying to get in...

Not that I'm complaining, just pointing out that not a lot of dedication on SR's part.

Lord_Ezek
3rd March 2009, 11:22 PM
2694 operations total | page 1 of 270

sabs have really slowed down.

Last sab on me was 9 Hours ago. Dont know if snolly sabbed me undetected.

5 hours ago snolly Recon 0 0
7 hours ago ThanatosRaven Recon 0 0
9 hours ago sibeh_sian Sabotage 1 0

DL-JayBagz
3rd March 2009, 11:23 PM
So I'm not in LaCN, i still sabbed Baigo and it was still fun

There was also some noob that cost himself 5b gold to sab 2 people. Now who was that?

Jbulldog25
4th March 2009, 12:08 AM
2694 operations total | page 1 of 270

sabs have really slowed down.

Last sab on me was 9 Hours ago. Dont know if snolly sabbed me undetected.

5 hours ago snolly Recon 0 0
7 hours ago ThanatosRaven Recon 0 0
9 hours ago sibeh_sian Sabotage 1 0

1374 operations total | page 1 of 138

I was last sabbed 8 hours ago.

8 hours ago Lugus Sabotage 1 0

:whatgives

alex_vs_gmail
4th March 2009, 12:44 AM
1374 operations total | page 1 of 138

I was last sabbed 8 hours ago.

8 hours ago Lugus Sabotage 1 0

:whatgives

lucky,

82 operations total | page 1 of 9

and last sab was 2 hours ago

cmon guys where is the love??

RoHaLoVeR
4th March 2009, 01:49 AM
I noticed that theres a lack of activity on SR/TUE's side. Only saw few sabbing me or is it just me thats not getting sabbed hard?

My apologees for that, TUE are 90% new members joining this age, it's AWESOME to see they proved their loyalty in war time, but I still have some work to do on getting every one of them to sab you guys =P

After 2 sabruns:

Sabbed from LaCN = 7,042,290,000

Going for my third sabrun in 1 hour ^^

Oh and since LaCN isn't trashtalking me (thanks for your respect :)), I'll trashtalk myself :P

Before war:

SA: sold off my whole 600 mil SA to upgrades when war started
DA: 100 mil
Spy: 730 mil
Sentry: 150 mil

Now:

Strike Action 52,316,341 Ranked #965
Defensive Action 51,157 Ranked #7,084
Spy Rating 223,366,349 Ranked #94
Sentry Rating 13,139,968 Ranked #1,046

Roha, you stupid newbz0rz, waaahhhaaahaaa, we fekkin pwnd your a$$!

^^

Hibun_th
4th March 2009, 02:35 AM
2242 operations total | page 5 of 225

most are recons.. las sab 4 hrs ago

lol, so we are pretty much equal?

sabbed total: 110bill
my total:
10bill ish

sabbed from me. 300 mill sent.

he!

slayed from you:

2bill + damagaes on 10x1 on TGF..

hmmph..

lets say i causd about 13bill damage on laCN total?

you caused a total damage of 3bill on me

way to go!
btw, fell asleep today meh couldnt finish my sab list :(

Lord_Ezek
4th March 2009, 03:45 AM

my total:
10bill ish

he!

slayed from you:

hmmph..

way to go!

how many can sab you?

i checked your chain, and half of them can sab me.

Kill3rSam
4th March 2009, 05:20 AM
Hibun_th what is the point in comparing your damages to a chain, and the damaged you suffered, that are 2 unrelated amounts >_<

whitewulf
4th March 2009, 05:26 AM
Hibun_th what is the point in comparing your damages to a chain, and the damaged you suffed, that are 2 unrelated amounts >_<

SSHHHH !! Its fun to point and laugh at him.

I heard Baigo said he will will not give up, I guess his chain is in for a long ride, although, the list is starting to get alot shorter, go figure.

DikInABox
4th March 2009, 07:18 AM
After 2 sabruns:

Sabbed from LaCN = 7,042,290,000

wow, you sabbed 3.5bil gold each sab run. i didnt know anyone had an aat of 7000lts aat; or am i being another language nazi?

Scooter
4th March 2009, 08:56 AM
Last i heard, BreakerJ wanted to jump chain too ;)

Name: BreakerJ
Commander: blazed420
Alliances:
The LordofShadows Empire, Buying and Selling Clicks (Primary)
+ Show
Race: Orcs
Highest Rank 76 / 2 days ago
Army Size: 204,827
Treasury: 426,412
Fortifications: Stronghold
I AM OUT OF SR CHAIN!

WAR MODE to anyone in my logs =)

I sab EVERYTHING (including recons)

breakerj has sabbed a total of: 5,552,584,000 gold (785 missions)

Took Kickama with him too.

chaser1
4th March 2009, 10:26 AM

my total:
10bill ish

he!

slayed from you:

hmmph..

way to go!

You're leaving out your attack logs on you. Because the last I heard, you are only getting about 1/4 of your TBG and people are stalking you online when you go for hits. So it doesn't matter what is getting sabbed from you. They are stealing it from you.

And another message for Baigo:

I warned you when the war started. I warned you that we would pick your chain apart. I admitted to you that I drove the effort to do it. You called me a noob. Well then: "From one noob to another, my account isnt worth even a fraction of yours, how long can you maintain it?"

So you have a few options, swallow your pride and admit defeat. (Smart choice).

or

Continue fighting and eventually become one of the largest farms this game has ever seen. You know it. I know it. We ALL know it. As soon as you are in range of most of the little guys, they are going to all piss-pound your DA. Im not talking about LaCN either. It would be stupid of anyone not to. Your turn based gold is more than 98% of the game's accounts are worth.

Or, give up, sell off, delete your account. I hope you wouldn't do that. Cus that would take the whole fun of this war out of it.

Anyways, I hope you pick the second option. Im having fun, would like to see more on your side fighting. I get a rush when I see someone in my logs. Don't let me down.

Also, I saved tons of money by switching my car insurance to geiko!

whitewulf
4th March 2009, 10:33 AM
Also, I saved tons of money by switching my car insurance to geiko!

LMAO

3 more msg'd me this morning that they have left chain so I would stop the sabs.

Shane-
4th March 2009, 10:37 AM
chaser1 - Really,

Your " And another message for Baigo: " quote is pretty vague, is that a message from Lacn to SR, or from SR to Lacn, Or from a SR nub to you? or you to Baigo?... They're so many possibility's, please clarify lol

Shane

Edit - Names would be good ^^

chaser1
4th March 2009, 10:57 AM
ummm, well it isnt from SR to us. I would have to say me to Baigo. Cus I never got permission to actually say that on behalf of the LaCN. Although, whether he takes me serious or not... ;) or it could just me following the GUA motto "Talk trash and try to prove everyone wrong in the most inane ways possible!"

Jbulldog25
4th March 2009, 12:09 PM
wow, you sabbed 3.5bil gold each sab run. i didnt know anyone had an aat of 7000lts aat; or am i being another language nazi?

By sabrun he means 24 hours of sabbing as many in the chain as possible.
2nd run would be the next 24 hours when he can sab them again.

etc.

Hibun_th
4th March 2009, 12:59 PM
chaser.. 3 steals of my hits.. im not stupid, i can handle them now.. dont worry ^^

btw, yeah i get turn farmed, but its worth it, seeing all you noobs attacking 3 times for 1 turn ha! :P you cant even coordinate, attack too early, attack too late ^^

arfenhausen
4th March 2009, 01:18 PM
6 minutes ago Falcor 26,124,040 Gold stolen 13 64 225,107,688 1,200,417,405
18 hours ago Falcor 46,543,170 Gold stolen 67 137 215,707,347 1,133,798,331
2 days ago Falcor 17,610,992 Gold stolen 41 118 227,976,340 1,032,732,655
2 days ago Falcor 18,474,798 Gold stolen 27 145 198,577,150 1,201,024,902
2 days ago Falcor 24,311,801 Gold stolen 71 84 168,073,422 1,339,714,598
2 days ago Falcor 20,452,078 Gold stolen 69 80 194,440,884 1,146,093,551
2 days ago Falcor 23,490,961 Gold stolen 57 174 304,036,060 1,142,729,579
2 days ago Falcor 25,822,478 Gold stolen 83 241 287,293,945 1,305,366,771
2 days ago Falcor 18,395,463 Gold stolen 68 265 312,573,850 1,117,985,507
3 days ago Falcor 1,793,315 Gold stolen 13 95 283,722,897 1,302,229,469
3 days ago Falcor 24,402,935 Gold stolen 24 210 309,189,441 1,296,815,901
3 days ago Falcor 16,378,275 Gold stolen 30 177 266,761,924 1,215,937,306
3 days ago Falcor 21,729,827 Gold stolen 26 210 264,417,546 1,201,747,240
3 days ago Falcor 133,054,419 Gold stolen 19 168 367,687,541 1,290,809,079
3 days ago Falcor 19,741,716 Gold stolen 33 366 351,630,394 1,061,211,347
3 days ago Falcor 17,612,092 Gold stolen 27 262 323,848,089 1,270,444,100

...I thought I was right on time ::icon_laug

Scooter
4th March 2009, 01:21 PM
Isnt it great to actually see logs .. really proves people wrong

chaser1
4th March 2009, 01:28 PM
chaser.. 3 steals of my hits.. im not stupid, i can handle them now.. dont worry ^^

btw, yeah i get turn farmed, but its worth it, seeing all you noobs attacking 3 times for 1 turn ha! :P you cant even coordinate, attack too early, attack too late ^^

kill your sentries, still take your gold even if only one of us gets it. I guess if you want to justify it that way, good for you. If I were to get a 70 mil gold hit only to see someone smaller take it from me, Id think to myself, I hope our side is doing the same back. But your not. I'd also wonder to myself, how many of them have sold off and one of us caught it, but your not. We are. Face it, you're fighting a losing battle.

Just one question. Are you having fun? I hope so. I am too, which is why i want this war to continue. Yet, I've personally witnessed a dozen and a half people pleading for us to stop. Didn't you guys prepare them? I thought you guys were experienced enough at war to forewarn your members, especially considering you started the war!

Now you may think to yourself, oO(18 people, wooopdeedoo!)Oo. Although, that's 18 people whom IVE personally witnessed. This isn't including the, at least, 100 other sabbers, slayers and what-have-yous that have received the same messages from probably other people. What about the multitudes of your members stating, "Im out of the war, leave me out of it." That doesn't look like a sign of an upcoming victory for SR. Look for yourself. Slap em up! Get em in gear! Don't take that from your members! That or they could come over to our side, and we can show em what is so fun and funny about this war.

So what are you doing on GUA? Of course, exactly what I said before,
"Talk trash and try to prove everyone wrong in the most inane ways possible!" You are the last one left. You're hanging by a thread.

Now you may also think to yourself, oO(Is Atreyu waiting for me?)Oo No, no he isnt. We sabbed him last night. He sank into the bog of eternal sadness. Im sorry for your loss. :(

Jbulldog25
4th March 2009, 02:16 PM
Nice try putting this in your officer bulletin Baigo...Too bad you have atleast 1 moronic officer.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7928/angelnegro.png

The thing is, we will sab them anyways until they leave you AND the chain.

SpiderWoman
4th March 2009, 02:20 PM
I needed this war, I now have some decent sab stats for this age:
<03&MOB2> SabTotal: 4,844,432,100 Gold (3%) - rank: 4

IceSword
4th March 2009, 02:37 PM

You call that decent? lol

whitewulf
4th March 2009, 02:50 PM
* WhiteWulf - Total gold sabbed - 12,350,488,600 gold *

Before the war I had 1,263,632,400

Not to shabby .... and spiderwoman, your slacking off, get back to sabbing, plenty of targets for now, few more hours and the numbers will drop again.

And Baigo sold his SA off, no more attacking for him.... add that to the massive repairs, the account value is dropping FAST. I cant believe SR is gonna sit back and watch the chain head account fall apart like that, but oh well.

DikInABox
4th March 2009, 03:06 PM
By sabrun he means 24 hours of sabbing as many in the chain as possible.
2nd run would be the next 24 hours when he can sab them again.

etc.

i know mate, i guess what i was saying just went over your head.

Baigo
4th March 2009, 03:10 PM

I guess I win old fag. :imslow:

<AutomaticCreations> Baigo has sabbed a total of: 26,881,767,000 gold

[20:07] <Baigo> !pclansabbed LaCN 100 h
[20:07] <AutomaticCreations> LaCN has been sabbed for a total of: 121,317,623,339 gold in the last ermm... 4 days.

In the long run we will make higher damages, simple maths ^^

And.... for gods sake LaCN... isn't there a better way to fight than with stupid PMs to my inbox? I guess that's a new warring method which I wasn't informed about.

BTW...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Baigo/Cheater.png

O.o

MBaigo
Proud Rʙ Leader

Jbulldog25
4th March 2009, 03:16 PM
MBaigo
Proud Rʙ Leader

Yeah you should be proud of this

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/8217/srtue.png

Guess its time to stop training down huh?

Baigo
4th March 2009, 03:40 PM
How are alliance ranks calculated?
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/help.php#allianceranking

Feel free to read the help page, it usually helps n00bs.

MBaigo
Proud R†™ Leader

LordCounter
4th March 2009, 03:43 PM
How are alliance ranks calculated?
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/help.php#allianceranking

Feel free to read the help page, it usually helps n00bs.

MBaigo
Proud Rʙ Leader

or this one lol

Why am I losing gold and soldiers?
You are probably being attacked. Check your attack log to see who attacked you, how many soldiers they killed and how much gold they stole from you.

whitewulf
4th March 2009, 04:32 PM
mbaigo - Total gold sabbed - 16,812,500,000 gold
Plus the loss of gold for selling SA to Buy DA & Sentry
Plus DA damage from the 10x attacks.

chaser1
4th March 2009, 04:44 PM
If I recall correctly, TheGodFather_LaCN claims LaCN is specialized in training new members. They should train them about the art of thinking too. :redface:

*blinks* Are you for real? And there you go again calling people n00bs. And I say, from one n00b to another, who're me and you, "Your big account will fall fast."

You have no idea how to maintain it. If you call selling off almost the entirety of one of your stats to save another maintaining it, then you really are a noob. Now you lost a major area of your account, now you cant even slay, and you lost 1/4 of the original value of everything you sold. The ONLY stat that we cannot sab AND break! You may say, "*grumpity grump grump* my tbg is worth more than such and such *blickityblah*" but your getting smoked.

You're getting PMs in your inbox? Oh man, I never realized that. ;) You should read them, some of them are funny. ;) How often does your inbox fill up? Are you able to read the insatiable pleas for help? Or do you have to publicly announce to your officers to make personal truces?

Brag about sab-stats all you guys want. But sab-stats are what are hurting your chain, it's the multitudes of members who are leaving you or losing complete respect for you. "YEAH LETS SAB THEM ALL!" We don't need to sab as much as you guys do to simply cripple your chain. You knew it too. Half my moles in your chain even said you had admitted it at one point in time.

So, here have 100+ members raining down on your chain like an outhouse unidrain. You have, what? 15? most of who are TUE. You are completely depending on TUE's loyalty to you because they are one of the most honorable bunches in the game. You are a user, a leech, a tick, a bloodsucking parasite feeding off of the profits of others. TUE is the only major chain who has not left you because you know that they keep their word to support you through war. Wanna lie and say otherwise? Go ahead. However, look around. How many people are going to say you are a caring and giving leader? Falcor? LOL! Otherwise, you've thrown your family to be torn apart (by the mob, the weather and a pack of hungry dogs). You could have at least spread the word through your chain that you were going to start a war. Instead, I got a multitude of PMs from players, of whom Id imagine had the facial expression of an icicle shoved up their asses, when they saw their logs.

I'm usually a nice respectable guy, baigo. Most may agree to that, I would hope, but you rub me the wrong way.. and I get this weird urge to motivate everyone to sacrifice everything they've got to enjoy what I do. The cries of disdain, the pleas for mercy and to watch the source of that irritation fall to his or her knees. So now, you have to decide, it's not just about losing, but about not admitting defeat, isn't it? You don't want to once again be seen begging for a truce, because that is too shameful to bear, isn't it? Because, everything I'm saying here, is to force you to keep fighting, force you to try harder. Cus, I want a good fight out of you. I like the challenge. I posted this publicly because you either have to face the shame of admitting defeat, or face the shame of become one of the largest top account flops in the history of this game. What'll it be?

Last but not least, did you know that you can’t kill yourself by holding your breath. Also, if you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. ;) think about that one.

Hibun_th
4th March 2009, 05:15 PM
<+AutomaticCreations> Prinzip has sabbed a total of: 14,315,605,000 gold (462 missions)

guess im 2 spot on most sabbed during this war& age ^^

Jbulldog25
4th March 2009, 06:19 PM
Are we raged? I see the war is getting to you ^^

who said you were raged? who said i'm raged? we are clearly not losing so i have nothing to worry about.

Last but not least, did you know that you can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.

Yes. At the last second you are "forced" to take a breath. That is why it is very painful to die by drowning.

Too much blah blah blah... can't you be short and sweet? I won't bother myself to read that speech :banghead:

lol. can't read much?

Edit:

Falcor sold off??
He has 208 nunchakus. Nothing else...Gonna be a real nice turn farm.

Kegger
4th March 2009, 06:40 PM
[19:41] <Jbulldog25> !stats falcor
[19:41] <MOB2> falcor SRTUE
[19:41] <MOB2> SA = 13,435,295 2 mins ago
[19:41] <MOB2> DA = 105,698 2 mins ago
[19:41] <MOB2> Spy = 46,227,456 7 mins ago
[19:41] <MOB2> Sentry = 24,395,776 14 mins ago

turn farm ladies and gentleman :)

chaser1
4th March 2009, 06:45 PM
and u call US n00bs?

Hibun_th
4th March 2009, 06:55 PM
more like im quitting ladies and gentlemen? lol.. i guess you were too boring to sab :P
you didnt get me down, i got down by myself thk you very much..

Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 2347 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 2334 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

with pride i guess?
Prinzip has sabbed for a total of: 15,180,950,000 gold in the last ermm... 4 days, 4 hours,

from lacn.. didnt get even to do todays round ^^..

good luck =)

Kegger
4th March 2009, 07:08 PM
... "quitting"

I call it running away. oh well. funny_bone83's account will get the same treatment yours would have gotten.

K

atti
4th March 2009, 07:12 PM
Too much bashing, too much spamming, seems you guys can't have a thread to post freely because you then easily forget rules.

Will close this for a cooldown period of a couple hours, don't bother yourself opening a new one because it will get closed.

Closed.

Reopened, if it gets off hand one more time, warnings will be handed and thread will get closed permanently.

bluud
5th March 2009, 10:44 AM
There are 5 people left in SRTUE with an aat of above 10. I think the war is slowly going to end.

Only thing we have to ask ourselfs now, is how to take down the main account.

chaser1
5th March 2009, 11:44 AM
I dont think we need to do much, Mbaigo is already doing it for us.

Kegger
5th March 2009, 01:50 PM
looks like snolly, TUE's main, has no commander

:)

RoHaLoVeR
5th March 2009, 02:07 PM
Name: snolly
Commander: None

As snolly isn't online, I asked Baigo to ditch snolly, making TUE having left SR.

<+RoHaLoVeR> here are the reasons summed up why we're leaving:
<+RoHaLoVeR> - TUE aren't getting help from SR anymore on the battlefield (especially the last 2 days) --> 55% of the reason we left SR
<+RoHaLoVeR> - Baigo didn't keep his word on any of the conditions he offered us for the deal this age --> 25% influence on decision to leave (25% as he kept his word for like 70% on the conditions)
<+RoHaLoVeR> - Falcor account got sold off without us being informed about it nor got offered a piece of it while we currently are doing all the work and are the ones who proved their loyalty the most to SR while others maximally try to benefit from Baigo, received billions of sells and tons of growth, and when a war breaks out, they betray Baigo, leave him and trashtalk him --> 20% influence on decision to leave

Side note about the sell: it's not about the gold we wanted, it's the lack of communication and the lack of intention from SR to assist TUE that we're disappointed in.

Now seeing SR's sabbing activity is low (haven't seen any SR member post in IRC today), which insinuates this war pretty much ended up being TUE vs LaCN; and to avoid misunderstandings (thoughts like: "TUE ran away from war"), I think this war could continue even though we ditched SR, but I will ask both for the opinion of the TUE members and I will inform myself about LaCN's current intention about continueing this war (TUE vs LaCN).

Until I heard the opinion of both sides, I think the war can continue ...

Kegger
5th March 2009, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the reasoning RoHaLoVeR.

I personally agree with your reasoning. Minus Baigo, TUE were the only players in my logs. You guys know what your doing and your committed. I've gotten multiple PM's from SR players begging for peace, but not from TUE.

Conpmana
5th March 2009, 02:14 PM
Make Baigo join LACN main

bluud
5th March 2009, 02:19 PM
I guess we still are at war Rohalover, officially anyway.

However, I hope we could come to an agreement to stop the war between TUE and LaCN. I see no point in continuing now.

chaser1
5th March 2009, 02:47 PM
The way I see it, I agree. Roha, I actually enjoyed fighting you and, once again, you proved that TUE can fight. However, Baigo still needs to prove to me that SR can fight. If anything, Ill leave it to the LaCN leaders to decide this since I cant make it anything official. I will sab TUE members who are staying active in the war, otherwise, there's not a point in wasting resources on something that can be ended anytime now. Should a truce agreement be made or the war on your part of the chain be ceased, then I commend you on your honor, integrity and persistence.

And you may quote me on this next part:

Any chain who has TUE in theirs, treat them well, if they aren't the best ally to have, they are pretty damned close.

Jbulldog25
5th March 2009, 04:05 PM
Side note about the sell: it's not about the gold we wanted,

Good thing because LaCN managed to catch 800-900m of it atleast. ;)

which insinuates this war pretty much ended up being TUE vs LaCN;

Yeah. I think I only saw MAYBE 5 sr members in my logs. The rest were TUE.

LordCounter
5th March 2009, 04:06 PM
lol pathetic all these people leaving SR. You all suck. You knew this shit could happen when you joined baigo, yet you took all his sells and morale and w/e he offered and bail out when theres any trouble. (except tue then if we may believe roha's post)

But good job lacn for destroying the remainings of SR, i wonder what baigo will do next with no chain.

Thunarvin
5th March 2009, 04:26 PM
It was all good fun. And that's what a game is all about, right?

whitewulf
5th March 2009, 04:30 PM
* mbaigo - Total gold sabbed - 20,887,500,000 gold *

TUE- Best of luck with the rest of the age, you should be proud, you fought well and kept coming back for more.

Amelio_LoP
5th March 2009, 06:38 PM
lol i have to say much respect for tue, sounds like they did most of the fighting and didnt want to back out, but without affiliation to baigo there is so reason for this to continue,
i would like to say congratulations to LaCN and also to TuE well fought guys.

Scooter
5th March 2009, 08:56 PM
There are 5 people left in SRTUE with an aat of above 10. I think the war is slowly going to end.

Only thing we have to ask ourselfs now, is how to take down the main account.

Fastest way: Sell your SA to others so they can get their spy to a point where they can sab Baigo. For each person that sabs him, another person will be able to. Eventually youll sab more sentry off him than he can rebuy..and you get the picture from there.

Slow way: Just continue it and have your guys bank spy for another 2 weeks as you sab his sentry and do the second half of the above process.

funny_bone83
6th March 2009, 12:37 AM
I just want to bring up one point. I was never agree to this war in the first place.
just want you to know this war was originally brought up by TUE with the plan for Massing TGF. They have backed out of the war that they wanted in the first place. Even though I left SR, I want you all to know I fought til the end. and this is the end.

I want LACN to keep their words. (leave the chain and you will not be sab or farm)
I left the chain, no longer associate with Baigo. Now I have 4 pages from LACN on my sab log mostly for SERNIX.

Thank you very much for keeping your word for not sabbing when I saw 200 of my LT disappear. Maybe you can use this tactic to get people off the chain so you all can get together and mass them one by one.
Guys, you should learn this tactic and use for your next war. divide and conquer one at the time.

Hey! I have an idea....
since I left the chain already just the way LACN wanted, now Funny_bone is by himself lets all sab him to nothing he can't do anything about it now! he is so stupid to thought LACN is a trustable chain, and he would be safe if he left.

so have fun. I dont even care to retaliate anymore.

Quote from WhiteWulf_LaCN (Want the sabs to stop ? Leave Chain !)
Even Bluud send me a message telling me the same thing.
28 minutes ago Sernix Sabotage 1 0
29 minutes ago Sernix Sabotage 1 0
x4 pages

Kill3rSam
6th March 2009, 01:16 AM
Doesn't matter how many page it took him, at al. Ever considered he might have just not seen you wheren't in chain, or sabbed you for different reasons ?

If lacn would still be taking actions against you, i doubt you'd only lose 200 lt's lol

Jbulldog25
6th March 2009, 01:17 AM
I just want to bring up one point. I was never agree to this war in the first place.
just want you to know this war was originally brought up by TUE with the plan for Massing TGF. They have backed out of the war that they wanted in the first place. Even though I left SR, I want you all to know I fought til the end. and this is the end.

I want LACN to keep their words. (leave the chain and you will not be sab or farm)
I left the chain, no longer associate with Baigo. Now I have 4 pages from LACN on my sab log mostly for SERNIX.

Thank you very much for keeping your word for not sabbing when I saw 200 of my LT disappear. Maybe you can use this tactic to get people off the chain so you all can get together and mass them one by one.
Guys, you should learn this tactic and use for your next war. divide and conquer one at the time.

Hey! I have an idea....
since I left the chain already just the way LACN wanted, now Funny_bone is by himself lets all sab him to nothing he can't do anything about it now! he is so stupid to thought LACN is a trustable chain, and he would be safe if he left.

so have fun. I dont even care to retaliate anymore.

Quote from WhiteWulf_LaCN (Want the sabs to stop ? Leave Chain !)
Even Bluud send me a message telling me the same thing.
x4 pages

It sometimes takes a little bit for people to realize who left chain if they aren't on when it happens. I bet bluud doesn't even know TUE left SR yet :p

Gem-
6th March 2009, 01:31 AM
I see you talked to sernix about this...It was because a "tool" he was using didn't take you off the list.

It sometimes takes a little bit for people to realize who left chain if they aren't on when it happens. I bet bluud doesn't even know TUE left SR yet :p

I'm curious about a tool with preloaded targets...

SpiderWoman
6th March 2009, 01:38 AM
I left the chain, no longer associate with Baigo.

Notice I didn't sab you today. I saw you had left chain, and left you alone. Now there isn't much left to sab with a decent aat left in SR.

Dragon_Orb
6th March 2009, 02:11 AM
I'm curious about a tool with preloaded targets...I'd be curious about such a tool too. Maybe if you count a webpage that has a list of names, stats links, spy needed to sab and suggested AAT as a tool? I know for a fact that both sides have access to such a page :)

I see you talked to sernix about this...It was because a "tool" he was using didn't take you off the list.The tool he is talking about is just that webpage which probably hadn't been updated to take funny_bone off, so he was still getting sabbed.

bluud
6th March 2009, 02:53 AM
In sorry funny bones. We have a sablist indeed, but I cannot edit it from university (which is where I am now). As soon as I am home, I'll do it. I would like to point out that we are true to our word, and have stopped all actions on you, however, sometimes people dont bother to check chain or AA before sabbing yesterday's targets.

I hope you understand this, and I'm sorry for any losses you are having after you left chain. PM merv on koc, he should be at home and able to remove you from our sablist (along with all your officers)

Once again, sorry for the sabs.

chaser1
6th March 2009, 08:21 AM
Funnybone, TCL also has a sablist, I had family arrive in town last night so I was unable to notice till just now. I shall remove you from that list. Good luck to you and well fought.

jog1
6th March 2009, 09:53 AM
Now that you left chain and your off the sab list, you should only be sabbed by about 10+ people a day for about 2-3 days. Well that's what happened to my officers. And we were never in chain when war started so imagine you. Good Luck.

Jbulldog25
6th March 2009, 11:01 AM
Now that you left chain and your off the sab list, you should only be sabbed by about 10+ people a day for about 2-3 days. Well that's what happened to my officers. And we were never in chain when war started so imagine you. Good Luck.

lol you wouldn't get sabbed if you aren't in chain. That makes no sense.

You must've been under baigo or someone else

MIATOLLAH
6th March 2009, 12:15 PM
He left like shortly after the war began... shortly being like immediately, no?

jog1
6th March 2009, 12:35 PM
He left like shortly after the war began... shortly being like immediately, no?

More like 2 hours BEFORE it began lol

chaser1
6th March 2009, 01:21 PM
Well, I don't think i came after you, jog1. If I did, then I sincerely apologize.

Now back on topic. Baigo, what are your plans now? Ive already viewed your options if I'd had your account. Seems you still have a few good options, the rest look pretty grim, if not for your account, then for your chain. Since I asked the question, I won't belittle your answer if you show some respect.

Scooter
6th March 2009, 01:30 PM
His best option is selling to me right now so i can get out of everyone range, bank da/sentry the rest of the age and then sell to me again :D

Baigo
6th March 2009, 02:57 PM
This war was fun but well, I lost most of my officers & chain Therefore, even if I warred alone there was no chance I was going to win. Even if we did knew before the war that we were going to lose, I really didn't expect this was going to have such an effect on SR, so basically we lost. Congrats LaCN & Allies, you fought well. This means we, or let's better say me, accept my defeat
This is what I did throughout the war. This war just gave me more experience and taught me a few lessons for future challenges =)
[19:56] <Baigo> !sab
[19:56] <AutomaticCreations> Baigo has sabbed a total of: 32,414,642,000 gold (806 missions)
Most sabs were made on LaCN :P

bluud
6th March 2009, 03:03 PM
I am please to have fought the first big war of this age.

I have been very pleasantly surprised with LaCN's sabbing and massing power, and the ability to hold thight, take the losses, and strike back harder.

Very proud of my alliance, well done!

chaser1
6th March 2009, 03:08 PM
This war was fun but well, I lost most of my officers & chain Therefore, even if I warred alone there was no chance I was going to win. Even if we did knew before the war that we were going to lose, I really didn't expect this was going to have such an effect on SR, so basically we lost. Congrats LaCN & Allies, you fought well. This means we, or let's better say me, accept my defeat
This is what I did throughout the war. This war just gave me more experience and taught me a few lessons for future challenges =)
[19:56] <Baigo> !sab
[19:56] <AutomaticCreations> Baigo has sabbed a total of: 32,414,642,000 gold (806 missions)
Most sabs were made on LaCN :P

And Baigo, my apologies for being a jerk. Just how I work in war. Good fight, smart move to accept. I guess its up to you and the LaCN on where to go from here. I have battlefield power, but the overall decisions are left to the big boys. Which I am not.

And, yes, I am a n00b. ;)

Once again, it was a good fight.

RoHaLoVeR
6th March 2009, 04:35 PM
First of all, hats off to LaCN + TCL + VCS members for being so loyal and honourfull in war time, and congrats to LaCN leadership for their great organisation and strategy! ^^

I also would like to thank all the LaCN + TCL + VCS members for all the respectfull and praising pm's they have sent to TUE!

And congrats to LaCN + TCL + VCS members for being so active in war time, you guys sabbed 89% of what my account was worth!

Last but not least, many thanks to all TUE members for their support, loyalty and dedication in this war, even though a majority of TUE members newly joined TUE this age and even though TUE asked "total destruction of your account" in this war, you guys along with the "original TUE members" stayed loyal and helped us a lot with sabbing/massing/farming ^^

I doubt a lot of KoC players would sacrifice their whole account for an alliance they have been part of for 1-2 months!

To Baigo, you're a dedicated KoC player, you now know who your real friends are, so good luck further to you and SR!

It's in human nature to find a scapegoat to cover own mistakes/shortcomings, and you just learned how to handle when everyone blames you :)

This war will definitely be one of the most memoriable moments in KoC for me, and in the end, it brought TUE and LaCN a lot closer to each other ^^

Shane-
6th March 2009, 05:59 PM
This war is over?...

Shane

Jbulldog25
6th March 2009, 06:26 PM
This war is over?...

Shane

Yep. I was told so.

Scooter
6th March 2009, 06:30 PM
Smart move by Baigo here, kudos to him to man up.
Congratz to LaCN in their warring and organization.