PDA

View Full Version : Lords of Peril

serj15
6th September 2004, 12:51 AM
Alliance Name: Lords of Peril

Alliance Member Count(on forums):984

Alliance Forum Link: http://www.loprecruiter.com/forums/

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "): We have a very active alliance and are the biggest nuetral alliance in KOC. This thread would be here to post announcements and recruit KOC players wishing to further there KOC rank and join an interactive, caring community.

Brief description of your alliance: Lords of Peril was founded late in age 2. We have grown to one of the biggest alliances in KOC. More information can be found about us here: http://www.loprecruiter.com/alliance/hostroy.html

araweenaTSH
6th September 2004, 05:18 PM
great recruiter, fastworking and people click! clickbacks are awsome. Why I aprove this alliance? Because it's a great ally of TSH, and it's good people!

Angry Panda
6th September 2004, 05:59 PM
The clicker is teh rOx0rz.

I came back today with -100 click credit. I can't even keep up with all the clicking!

trish47
7th September 2004, 02:59 AM
The Recruiter with the new evo system is just unreal. Its the fastest click system around. If you havent tried it you dont know what your missing if you have tried LoP recruiter but havent been back for awhile you need to try it again you will be amazed at its speed and click return is awesome. You should also check out Lords of Perils alliance. We have nice friendly people willing to help each other out. Good advice to be had for everyone from the excellent gamer to the new gamer with out a clue and if you dont find the answer you are looking for you can ask and im sure someone in this alliance will have an answer for you. So come check us out you might find yourself a new home.

SwordKing
7th September 2004, 10:50 AM
Hi, Im SwordKing, a member thats very proud at LOP

this alliance sucseeded in so many things in a short time,it has great people, always their to help YOU!
Sabbing help is always avaible for YOU! We Dont tolerate farmers, all farmed members are ALWAYS helped!

over EVO :

its a very fast clicking system, its speed is like lightning!i can give more then 100 clicks in 5 minutes! Sweet_Shadow, the maker of EVO works very hard on EVO, he listens to all the problems of members!

This is the best alliance I ever met!

trish47
10th September 2004, 03:44 AM
This is an alliance with a true since of itsself. If you need someone to help you there is always someone with the help you need! If you want your army to grow LoP has the best recruiter around none compare. We are a group of friendly people I have made some really good friends here and will always be here with them. So come grow with us. You will be suprised at what you can do with the help of the people in LoP.

SwordKing
10th September 2004, 09:37 AM
This Alliance is really active , +600 people clicking on one of the fastest recruiter avaible...

imagine how much soldiers you can get a day...

Some Little History of mine : :p

I've started playing at the end of age 3 beta again, i was struggling to get higher in the ranks, and all the LoP members helped and supported me, and i ended good, around 25 000, before i was in LoP i was aroun the 75 K ranks

Now i'm playing, since the start of age 3 , the whole time with lop, cause i coulndt imagien what life would be without those great people!, i've learned how to play really good now, and im around the 500 ranks!
just to tell you how great this alliance is, and how much time they have to help you!

Derij
11th September 2004, 09:48 AM
The alliance is made up of some really great people and the recruiter is super fast, there is a trial mode for people who aren't members of allied alliances. However if you do choose to join the SS command chain you can gain access to the amazing evo program, which makes clicking super fast, better yet its fully XP compatible"

Derij

ShadowLord
11th September 2004, 02:52 PM
Yes, LoP is great, 3vo is spectacular, and the people are even better! Not to mention, we don't generate hate feelings by members of other alliances, like SC, PR, and Relentless.

Derij
12th September 2004, 09:58 AM

trish47
13th September 2004, 04:06 AM
LoP is an awesome place to be. Evo is running good. Lots to learn and see on forums. Theres places on forum to post things you enjoy or want to share with others that have nothing to do with KoC. Theres a place to ask for help. Theres several good Post with info or suggestions of ways to make your army better. Theres good people and good fun to had by everyone so come and join us today and have some fun with good friends!

LoP-Gulkahn
27th September 2004, 07:36 PM
WOo-HOo Gulkahn back in the house!!!!! LoP rocks man you guys gotta join up with us- Evo kickin some *edit* :D Cant keep the credits for very long- excellent soldier return :D :D These guys are great!!! Been with then since the beginning and i wont ever leave them!!

LOP ROCKS!!!
Long live LoP Knights of the Round!!!

six2304
5th October 2004, 08:59 PM
as a member of LoP, gotta say its a great alliance :D
you all should join them
legion of honor (my alliance) is currently allied with them and its working very well
keep up the good work guys

Boulder-Lord
15th February 2005, 05:03 AM
This is a really great alliance. I really encourage all of you to come to the forums and join. I never regret joining Lords of Peril