PDA

View Full Version : The Legacy of Chaos...

DJTrancer-DM
15th December 2004, 05:56 AM
Now that I have a lot of time with holidays and not playing KOC anymore stuff, I thought about writing some stories about KOC. The first story is going to be called the legacy of Chaos. The stories will be told from the point of view of myself, Trancer Dee Jay, warrior of KOC. The stories are fictional, but they will include people from real life, members of the GUA forums. I hope they will not be offended by being included in this story, but please feel free to message if so. Please post your suggestions here. I'll anounce the link here.

Touch_of_Death
15th December 2004, 08:59 AM
I would wish to read it if it is public.

But what will the story be like? You as a hero or something like an overview of KoC with true happenings?

Tekano
15th December 2004, 09:29 AM
sounds very nice :) a story in a kings of chaos based world :tongue: read the koc history things vegnablitz made on the fit forums.

DJTrancer-DM
15th December 2004, 09:47 AM
Yes... It's going to be part fictional based on true koc happenings. The true parts will be the big events like the forming of Phoenix Rising and most of my turning points in KOC. It will be structured on two parts, the first one is entitled 'The Brotherhood of the Templars', each consisting on several chapters. First chapter is called 'The War with the Orcs'. It tells about the beggining and it's mostly fictional. I leave my small village and go towards the center of chaos to become a warrior. I stop at the city of an elven friend from childhood and I get in the middle of a war with the orcs that form the New Orc Order. We are overwhealmed, and leave. I, togheter with this friend and two of his most thrustworthy officers form the brotherhood in chapter 2. It's going to be public and I hope I'll be able to publish the first chapter tonight.

Blitz
15th December 2004, 09:51 AM
Sounds like a great idea. :D I love reading fiction, and reading about Kings of Chaos...So this sounds like a good combination. :)

Looking forward to that first chapter.

DJTrancer-DM
15th December 2004, 10:24 AM
It's finally ready. You can read the first chapter here: http://www.andreiioanei.home.ro I'll move it to an international server soon, but for now I had no choice...

Neomackenzie
15th December 2004, 11:19 AM
Very nice story idd :) I read it and i really liked the great city part.. i dont know if u did it on purpose but i immediatelly though of TGA who gathered powers to defeat NOO.. If you need some infos about those clans, i can give you some because i was in NOO during age 1.. like for example: Nato Elf Aalliance (NEA) was a strong and experienced ally of TGA. Ironbond (IB) & The Deadly Forces (TDF) were NOO's ally.. The leader here was Wersus during age 0 and Errtu later in age 1.. Loviaroth and Aikon were NOO aswell, they were in the top 10 during a very long time ;)

Davie
15th December 2004, 11:21 AM
This was great! i really enjoyed it and cant wait for the next chapter!

DJTrancer-DM
15th December 2004, 11:40 AM
I'm very glad you liked it! I'm working on the second chapter now. The 4 elves form the brotherhood in the temple of ereshkigall... The rest is a surprise... What will our heros do next? In what adventures will they go now? Stay tuned for chapter 2... I'll announce you as soon as it gets online.

Edited: I have just finished writing the second chapter. It's called The Forging of the Brotherhood. Our heroes leave for another great adventure. What are they going to ddo? Who is this misterious king? Is he a known charachter of KOC? of course he is! But who is he? The answer in chapter 3!

PS Please e-mail me with any spelling problems you encounter in the story.

Neomackenzie
15th December 2004, 12:58 PM
Your site is down at the moment

Blitz
15th December 2004, 06:57 PM
It's up right now. I really enjoy the chapters so far, but I think that they should have more talk about the different characters...Their motives, some more conversations, that sort of thing. :D

Really great job! :D

boriszima
16th December 2004, 12:36 AM
took a look, will read tomorrow. judging from first senteces, you must have wild imagination dj

DJTrancer-DM
16th December 2004, 06:17 AM
Thank You Boris... Yes... I have a wild imagination... And I'm working on chapter 3: The Prophecy. Our heroes meet the mysterious king ( a player in top 50! ) and they find out what there destiny is. The next chapters will bring them to the courts of LS and the Rellentles. Some time later they will witness the birth of Phoenix Rising... I'll see that I put in some more dialog. All of our 4 heroes will be well described at the court of the King.... Stay tuned on www.andreiioanei.home.ro for the next chapters...

Davie
16th December 2004, 12:19 PM
well done again!

DJTrancer-DM
16th December 2004, 12:52 PM
I have just finished Chapter III - The Prophecy. Read it now and post your oppinions. :D www.andreiioanei.home.ro

Davie
16th December 2004, 01:12 PM
lol, taking a big stab at PR i presume

DJTrancer-DM
16th December 2004, 01:18 PM
I think so... I'll present them like I see them... Good at the begining and bad afterwarsd

Teiresias
18th December 2004, 06:52 AM
Aawww I didn't even figure in The Prophecy :(

J/k mate, nice stories, looking forward to chapter 4.

Eyeflash
18th December 2004, 06:59 AM
Hmm it's quite nice, I think I would have done it a bit differently, but meh, who am I to argue?

Iberian Wolf
18th December 2004, 07:20 AM
it's really cool, I just think you should describe the characters a bit more, I mean, physically. and maybe a small intro about trancer's past.

I'll keep a record of the typos I find. I'll be adding more as I find them. don't take this badly, I'm just trying to help ;)

------------------------------------------

zuzza says the "trols" joined NOO
it's supposed to be "trolls", right?

also, you often wrote "than" instead of "then"

HH says "thrust" instead of "trust"

HH says "start in yet another adventure", should be "start yet another adventure"... not too sure.

trancer says "10 legion" instead of "10 legions", and a bit after that he says "mourning" instead of "morning"

right at the beggining, "ilussion" instead of "illusion"

"warrior's of the light" instead of "warriors of light"

at the end, "spread" instead of "spreads"

right at the beggining:

- "anctious" instead of "anxious" (not too sure)
- "tommorrow" instead of "tomorrow"
- "continuosly" instead of "continuously"
- "hauling" instead of "howling"
- "the forest are going through" instead of "the forest they are/they're going through"
- "thought I'll ever go" instead of "thought I'd ever go"

you often wrote "loose" instead of "lose"

I guess that's all... wow, 1 hour to correct it all... and I bet there are still some typos, but meh!

I'm eaguer to see the rest of the story. btw, aproximately how many chapters will it be?

DJTrancer-DM
18th December 2004, 10:13 AM
First of all, I'd like to thank you so very much for finding the errors I made and correcting them. I replaced them and they'll be up corrected as soon as I'll upload Chapter 4. This is going to be a short chapter and I can tell you it's entitled Lady Himera. It's about a person that will be essential for our mission. I'll also say something about my past and my adventures before getting to HH's court. I'll post some drawings of my characters too...

EDIT: I worked on the characters and you can now see them here (http://www.andreiioanei.home.ro). I also uploaded the chapters with the spelling problems (the one mentioned above) solved. Another thing is that I apreciate the first part ( the Brotherhood) will have around 10 chapters.

EDIT2: Chapter IV: Lady Himera is up... You can read it at the same address: www.andreiioanei.home.ro

Iberian Wolf
19th December 2004, 02:23 AM
if you don't mind, I'll correct some misspellings on chapter 4!

in the first paragraph:

- "an legendary elf" instead of "a legendary elf"
- "possibily" instead of "possibly" (not to sure... yeah, I don't like dictionary.com)

"Te Orcs" instead of "The Orcs"

"my parents leaved" instead of "my parents lived"... lmao

"try to mae" instead of "try to make" (?)

I really liked it! it's getting better every chapter. I'm ooking forward to the rest.

DJTrancer-DM
19th December 2004, 03:40 AM
10q for the corrections... You're doing a really great job and I owe you many :) 10q for your apreciations 2. :) I hope you liked the characters... That's better than physical description, right?

EDIT: Sorry it took so long, it was Christmas for me 2, the Legacy will be back with Chapter 5 really soon.

Meanwhile, enjoy the first 4 chapters and the characters at www.andreiioanei.home.ro

DJTrancer-DM
28th December 2004, 01:56 PM
Once again, sorry for taking so much time for writing chapter 5... I'll try to make it up by letting my readers(few but loyal) to choose the story line for chapter 5... So I'm waiting for your posts...