PDA

View Full Version : CPM

Denver
31st January 2009, 06:56 PM
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3797/cpmbannercopyvh3.jpg

CPM (http://ruinsofchaos.com/allianceview.php?id=2141)... Is that some sort of acronym?
Clicking Potent Monkeys -- Nope
Click Police Mounties -- Nope, almost
Click Past Me - Nope, not quiet
Clicks per Minute -- Nope erm maybe

CPM is whatever we want it to be. CPM is our Analogy for formidable Clicking, Growth and Friendship.

CPM was Founded by Denver(Myself) and fury to secure a safe-haven for Friends and clickers alike in the beginning of Age 1. CPM originally came about after a few good friends who happen to be top clickers got together and decided to leave our respective alliances and form together to look after each other.

We stand by the Motto "I click you, you click me" and it works great!!
We are loyal to each other and stick together like family as after all we only have each other to count on. *click click*

Who are we ?
CPM is comprised of members that are long standing members of the community with experience such as:
Denver (Owner)
iTouchMyself (Owner)
beebob2uk (Chain-Head)
ZeitGeist (Chain-Head)
Feril (Chain-Head)
SunnyHeirReborn3
Pilsmeistah
Shaolin
Snape_of_Despair
Avy
Reconciliation
Jellybean
soaimed
Exiled_Mercenary
orcbane
S-A-F-E-T-Y
Bojangles
Fiddler
crownstriker

All you need to do is look at the top Clickers and Growers List to see who we are.

We welcome all and everyone who enjoys a good game :)

BTW

We are TLM now :p i dont feel like re-writing the stuff above...

ZeitGeist
31st January 2009, 07:17 PM
Out of all the Alliances I have been in this has to be the one alliance that is much more than a TaG next to my IGN. I like the feel of a close knit family.

I have been welcomed with open arms, everyone is keen to give game advice hints and tips and basically answer any question or query I had with no trouble, no matter how silly it was.
Since been with CPM My game has been so much more fun, improved and been able to understand so much more about game strategy.

Nice feeling to have active members and always someone around to talk to in between clicking as honestly I would go mad if I had no-one to talk with and play silly buggers with every now and then lol

The standard and experience of the currrent players is tremendous and really sets a precedent with high standards in gameplay and of course FUN Times !!

Come join in chat and see what it's all about irc://irc.ruinsodchaos.com -j #CPM (irc://irc.ruinsofchaos.com -j #CPM)

I would definately give these guys an 11/10 :)

Bayern
4th February 2009, 11:40 PM
being that your part of them ofcourse youll givem 11/10 :p

Clam-
7th February 2009, 02:10 PM
CPM is now known as TLM.
Thought I should inform people, since their guys aren't really active on GUA, so you won't think they fell apart :)

SonataArctica
7th February 2009, 02:57 PM
CPM is now known as TLM.
Thought I should inform people, since their guys aren't really active on GUA, so you won't think they fell apart :)

good call.

also, TLM=
The Last Minute

NickW
8th February 2009, 02:42 AM
good call.

also, TLM=
The Last Minute

The Leaving Men?:whatgives

Denver
9th February 2009, 04:34 PM
that joke was SO FUNNY. can you tell it again please?

Bayern
10th February 2009, 09:08 AM
The Leaving Men?

Denver
10th February 2009, 04:54 PM
it was even funnier the second time!!!

RichOahu_ES
10th February 2009, 10:38 PM
call yourself whatever you want...

just join me start of every age ;-P

i can be the first alliance you "leave" next age!

midnight_sun_banned
11th February 2009, 08:22 PM
I like Clicking, Pooping, Monkeys, and yes my commander has a nice lil cage right under him for all of you. You can scare the crap out of the RoC community with your fierce clicking skills. :rofl:

iKon_
11th February 2009, 08:28 PM
Here in TLM, we are very scary. You won't know what hit you before we've outclicked your ass ;)

Fear the click... Fear it... Now...

Fid
14th February 2009, 05:39 PM
orcbane [TLM] 94,009 1
BigToe [TLM] 93,249 2
iTouchMyself [TLM] 62,252 3
ZeitGeist [TLM] 55,825 4
Fiddler [TLM] 54,874 5

lol click domination

iKon_
7th April 2009, 09:13 AM
call yourself whatever you want...

just join me start of every age ;-P

i can be the first alliance you "leave" next age!

haha, I never even read this. I still cant even remember what alliances we left besides the alliances that deserved leaving (i.e. RF and DIE ?)

But if anyone wondered, TLM is goin strong, looking for a top spot for the age, so join the underdogs while you still can ;)

And don't worry Key, we're running solo now, we have nobody left to leave :P

iNTERNET
7th April 2009, 09:26 AM
haha, I never even read this. I still cant even remember what alliances we left besides the alliances that deserved leaving (i.e. RF and DIE ?)

But if anyone wondered, TLM is goin strong, looking for a top spot for the age, so join the underdogs while you still can ;)

And don't worry Key, we're running solo now, we have nobody left to leave :P

you can always join me
i think i've joined and left you like four times this age?