PDA

View Full Version : AL2's Chaos

good_dog
26th January 2009, 09:38 AM
Alliance Name: AL2's Chaos (AL2)
Alliance Link: http://www.al2chaos.tk
RoC Alliance Leader: good_dog

Description of AL2's Chaos

AL2's Chaos has been in existence since KoC Age 2 as a diplomatic and neutral alliance. We have been a part of RoC since Age 0 Beta, with the same goals, standards, and overall playing style.

If you are looking for growth, strength, friendship, and knowledge, then AL2's Chaos may be right for you. We have a fun and informative forum and many members with game experience willing to help those in need.

You must be an officer of one of our members and therefore in the chain of command to gain access to our forum and private chat room. We do not allow out-of-chain members.

Our Goals:

To get as many people ranked as well as possible.

To remain neutral in wars not directly involving our chain members.

To solve issues with other players and alliances diplomatically whenever possible.

To play smart, not hard.

AL2's Chaos succeeds and fails as a group. We are not here just to boost the accounts of our leaders, but to see each member excel to the best of his or her ability. We do expect each member to consider the effects his or her actions will have on others within the alliance. All members are also required to maintain our standards of behavior towards other players as long as they remain in-chain.

If you are a member, we understand you will work at your own pace. However, if you become even an entry-level leader within AL2's Chaos, we will have high expectations of you. We expect loyalty, a willingness to help other members, and a desire to see the group do well, even if doing so requires sacrifice on your part.

AL2's Chaos does NOT ask its members to build an account, only to sell it at the end of the age to boost another player. We succeed as a group, not by each member sacrificing to raise just one account to a great rank.

AL2s Chaos has held page 1 members for each RoC age... without large-scale sell-offs! AL2's Chaos is a real family - and YOU can be part of it!

Since we do not ask our members or leaders to sell off to us, by joining AL2's Chaos you will join a group that is trying hard accomplish several goals. We need to work hard, and to have great teamwork. Our members who have strengths in one area need to help others build those same abilities. Our command chain should grow, and our page 1 presence increase. Sacrifices may be needed to defend our name and our alliance members. As leaders we try to minimize that by playing "smart, not hard," and by using diplomacy to resolve disputes whenever possible - but we can and will defend each other when necessary. Our willingness to sacrifice for each other and respond aggressively may not be well-known because we don't brag about it on GUA... but it exists, I assure you - and there are many players and alliances who have learned to respect our ability to make a stand.

AL2's Chaos achieves its goals by:

1. Having fun together as a group (Participation Required!)
2. Guiding new members in building strong accounts
3. Defending our members when needed
4. Coming together to solve issues when diplomacy is insufficient

Do you have what it takes to be part of AL2's Chaos? http://www.al2chaos.tk

If you are looking for an RoC home where you can make friends and have help in building your account, consider joining AL2's Chaos! If you have questions, please contact one of our members.

j0k3r
5th April 2009, 07:47 PM
I have chained your allience for 2 days straight and I finally got retaliation out of a couple of your members and I would just like to congratulate them for finally sabbing me back the members are:

phillipspilots-AL2
iruleall15

You 2 actually surprised me I wasnt getting no reaction so I was getting bored and was getting ready to move on but then I got some retaliation so thank you for giving me some fun :)

good_dog
6th April 2009, 06:43 AM
You should always be careful when poking a sleeping bear with a stick - you're liable to suddenly have a response you hadn't anticipated. ;)

j0k3r
6th April 2009, 06:51 AM
actually the total of 1k iron jackets wasnt even enough to phase me but I will admit I was surprised to get sabbed back since the first day I went without retaliation on me for chaining you all but then the second I got like 2 sabbers then I was like wahoo they know how to sab me back and make it interesting :)