PDA

View Full Version : Coup D'etat (CDE)

Josef-Sepp-Dietrich
20th January 2009, 08:56 AM
Coup D'etat

~~~ Only the Best Survive ~~~

- Alliance Name: Coup D'etat (CDE)

- Members (Forum): 25 (57)

- Website: Home (http://www.coup-detat.info/) / Forum (http://www.coup-detat.info/phpBB3/index.php)

- Meaning Of The Clan Name: Coup D`etat (pronounced /ku de'ta/), a French term meaning, the sudden overthrow of a government through unconstitutional means by a part of the state establishment — mostly replacing just the high-level figures.

However, as the only true offspring of BSS, CDE will become the beginning of a new Era.
Old bridges have been mended and new alliances have been forged.
And with the blood of BSS running through our veins CDE is bound for greatness.

Loyalty
Honor
Respect
Teamwork

One Purpose...

To Control it All!!

Domination Leads To War!!!

kavallier
20th January 2009, 12:53 PM
great alliance!
If ya need someone to watch your back then your in the right place.
We work great together and anyone crossing our path will be put down without mercy :)

TPLOTL
22nd January 2009, 03:46 PM
First off .... Thanks JSD for starting a thread for us.

Now down to business ...

CDE started as BSS-SW (Speedwar division) but underwent a name change b/c that game had no sabbing involved. When Bon (founder of both BSS and BSS-SW) started playing RoC he drug me into the game, with me came CDE, however, we just used the BSS tag since that was our birth right.

When BSS died at the end of last age and the chain split, CDE returned to using their name and tag.

Coup D`Etat has the best of BSS ...

We have played together for years and we know what it means to be a team and work together for a common goal.
We are sabbers who are not afraid to also have sabbable weapons.
We have players from just about every timezone
We have an up to date website as well as an active forum
We are allied to VCS, KoC, as well as fellow chain mates TPC and KoD
We are located on the cyanide-x.net mIRC server

Public Channel #CDE
Prvt Channel #CDE~SaBs
ChainMate Channel #ReBeLs

Pr0nStar
22nd January 2009, 03:53 PM
the strength of an alliance isn't measured by the rank of one account. We try to have as many balanced accounts in our alliance as we can so that we can all play on the same field and at the same level, not concentrate all of our efforts into a "select few main" accounts...also we play to have fun, not to "boost our egos".

Leash
22nd January 2009, 04:02 PM
Kudos to CDE

I liked the name first time i saw it :D But wasn't it mispelled end of last age? Smth like Coup de'tat?

TPLOTL
22nd January 2009, 04:33 PM
I liked the name first time i saw it :D But wasn't it mispelled end of last age? Smth like Coup de'tat?

Nope .. It has been Coup D`Etat since '06

cadbury
25th January 2009, 09:46 AM
lol even the leaders talk to noobs like me .... this chain is COOL !!!!!

friendship
loyalty
respect
chocolates :p

Archangelat
25th January 2009, 11:57 AM
The clan tries to build up every account that expresses the dedication and loyalty that are integral to the group of friendly and mature players. This clan is reminiscent of the BSS of old as every new member is treated at first sight as part of the family. Members get to know each other not just in game but on a personal level over time and not to sound cliché but the players actually become very good friends.

CDE is a testament to how fun and enjoyable a clan can be. I am not playing Ruins of Chaos in a clan called CDE, rather I am playing with my friends in a game that just happens to be called Ruins of Chaos.

SouLDeFeNdEr
18th March 2009, 11:52 PM
I like the name :P very original in my opinion.

luigi
19th March 2009, 08:43 AM
good clan :) and good sabbers ^^ got them sabbing me for fun ^^ and they do as much damage as bigger clans do on me ^^

TPLOTL
19th March 2009, 12:37 PM
Now I know who luigi is on the Battlefield :-p

OK .. for an update on CDE.

Members playing RoC = 31
Forum members = 68
Recruit Video = http://www.livevideo.com/video/FBD6969DC3AF4271B0F437F00F9ED829/coup-d-etat.aspx

Currently at war with :
TLL
WAR (well only 4 or 5 of them .. that war is dead)

MetalVixxen
19th March 2009, 02:24 PM
Awesome recruit vid :)
I think I saw Kav and Archangelat in there .. lol

kavallier
19th March 2009, 10:57 PM
that's right!
CDE is kicking ass on the battlefield!
If your looking for an alliance that truely plays this game for the fun of it then CDE is where you belong.
We don't have any crappy alliance rules, we take your gold when we feel like it and we'll take your weapons when we feel like it.
So if your tired of stupid alliance politics and just want to play the damn game then join us!
You wont regret it! ^.^

R1DD1CK
20th March 2009, 03:20 PM
[quote=TPLOTL;1247130]Now I know who luigi is on the Battlefield :-p

so, will you double stuff him?

Vid was a bit amateurish, I thought, But it gets the point across, I guess.

I do not believe your only at war with one alliance!

Long live BON!

Jnitrofish
27th March 2009, 07:35 PM
All your base are belong to us.

We are CDE, and we don't put up with any BS. We stand by our people, and will fight to the death with ANYONE who dares challenge us, chilling with our mates and having fun along the march through our enemy's armory. :)

If you like what you hear, and think you have what it takes, come join us. We promise you wont regret it.

Archangelat
27th March 2009, 11:50 PM
Love the vid though is it suppose to have no sound? Anyways, I think we can remove being at war with TLL since I thought they truced with us no?

MaradoX-
28th March 2009, 05:01 PM
Arch, the vid is with sound... try to drink less and put your boxes on :p

Darmael
29th March 2009, 03:18 AM
Currently at war with :
TLL
WAR (well only 4 or 5 of them .. that war is dead)

I love the claim to being the "True" offspring of BSS, how arrogant. You say the war with WAR is over as there are only 4 or 5 participating?

I see maybe one of you per day in my logs, so lets not point fingers shall we?

cadbury
29th March 2009, 06:12 AM
I love the claim to being the "True" offspring of BSS, how arrogant. You say the war with WAR is over as there are only 4 or 5 participating?

i see none of you per day in my logs...so yeah the war is dead.. i love how u love the claim to being blah blah blah..... stop gettin jealous :P

kavallier
29th March 2009, 09:09 AM
you know it cadbury, with a clan like cde offcourse people are gonna get jealous of us...
Our freestyle way of play and at the same time, awesome teamwork is what makes cde the best...
Is your alliance constantly being torn apart by stupid arguements?
Then join CDE where having fun is our #1 priority and where arguements are non-existant...
So join up and start a new approach in your RoC career...
You know you want too... ;)

Pr0nStar
29th March 2009, 04:05 PM
and we don't get caught for cheating ^^

TPLOTL
29th March 2009, 05:38 PM

OMG I just realized I was massed by WAR. Took me a moment to figure out they had actually massed me, they hide it well with all those hours inbetween sabbs.

Darmael sabbed 3 hours after Inferno
Inferno sabbed 5 hours after codey
codey sabbed 3 hours after Karyn
Karyn sabbed 2 hours after littletrole
littletrole sabbed 6 hours after Sinhart
Sinhart (I assume) sabbed 2 hours after Trinket

3 hours ago Darmael Sabotage 1 0
6 hours ago INFERNO Sabotage 1 0
11 hours ago codey Sabotage 2 0
11 hours ago codey Sabotage 2 0
11 hours ago codey Sabotage 1 0
14 hours ago KaRyN Sabotage 1 0
16 hours ago littletrole Sabotage 1 0
22 hours ago Sinhart Sabotage 1 0
1 day ago Trinket Sabotage 1 0

As I said, the "war" with THE/WAR is pretty much DEAD. As for you Darmael, you wear the BSS tag now, we try to leave you alone in respect for Bon.

TPLOTL
1st May 2009, 01:25 AM
Greetings to all my fellow RoC players ....

As we all know (b/c it is posted all over the RoC pages) the end of Age 1 draws near. Personally I would like to thank the heavens above that someone came to their senses and decided to end it before we all commented suicide.

N e ways ....

Age 1 has been an interesting age for CDE. As the "unknown" half of the BSS split many were not sure how to deal with us or what to expect. We came in with a huge question mark next to our name. Some saw CDE as weak or new and therefore an easy target. One group even thought they could destroy us, however, no matter how large they got, CDE remained true to themselves and in the end it was WAR who crumbled. We have played hard this age, standing up for our fellow clanmates as well as for our fellow allies. We took what people threw at us and we hit back twice as hard.

i agree with Kartel,

when BSS split last age and became CDE and THE, is is 100% obvious where the real sabbers went, Agrona made off great with CDE and her chain.
whereas THE/WAR whatever they are now... well, once all their admins/mods stepped down everything kinda went straight to shit. i wonder what was the cause of that
*me doesnt want to makes any cheating accusations in a friendly forum*

CDE has kicked butt and earned the respect of many alliances this Age and there are only great things ahead of us.

Yes, next age will be different for the Sabbers but we all knew it was just a matter of time before a playing admin got tired of getting pwned and adjusted the sabbing formula to best suit the rankers. It's cool, as true Sabbers, we will make the adjustment, make the sacifice and when you think you're account is safe ... we will strike.

DeXXa
7th May 2009, 06:02 PM
Now CDE ''merged'' with VCS, we're even better! Yey :O

MaradoX-
8th May 2009, 02:04 AM
CDE will own next age ;)

TPLOTL
8th May 2009, 05:30 PM
First I wanna address my crew ....

Oh My Gosh!!! :<3: :<3: You are the BEST bunch of ass kickers in RoC!! :<3: :<3: I have always been Proud to lead Coup D`Etat but you boys have me bursting with joy right now!!! :<3: :<3: I Love You all Sooo Much. :<3: :<3:

Now back to business:

CDE kicked butt this age, we had the most Alliance members (5) to finish in the top 50, not bad for a pure sab alliance. There is not another alliance in the game who can beat that, rankers or sabbers. While everyone else was trying to get #1 we were just doing our thing and having fun.

At the beginning of the age CDE was the "other" half of the BSS split. It was all about THE and how awesome they were going to be this age. People saw them as a threat and out of fear many joined their chain, which only made their egos bigger. While on the other hand CDE was called a joke and whenever given a chance a certain member of the Roc admin panel enjoyed laughing and throwing insults our way. Hmmm who is the one laughing now?
We knew what we could do even when others over looked us.

When you have a team of active people who not only have the same goals but also enjoy playing with and supporting eachother there can only be great things in its future.

See you all on the battlefield next age ....

But before I go {Forgive me .. but I gotta do a little "In Your Face"}

Inferno ...

CDE:
DeXXa #18
habs #22
Archangelat #24
Death_Dealers #27
at_h_tatuk #35

THE/WAR:
Stitches #57
Lord_Darkness #232
WAR Farmer0 #293

Ohhh and there is also this one .....

Top Alliances
Name Members Score
EliteSabbers 153 3,114
Phoenix 165 2,712
Relentless Family 134 1,781
The Last Minute 41 1,682
Tribu ni Lapu Lapu 126 1,554
Coup D`Etat 58 1,282
The WAR Alliance 121 1,268
covert-alliance 46 1,201
Underworld 94 1,149
Mjølners Rebellion 47 1,066

Sooo just to remind you of what I have been saying all age

CDE > THE/WAR

DL-JayBagz
12th May 2009, 01:23 PM
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]When Bon (founder of both BSS and BSS-SW) started playing RoC he drug me into the game, with me came CDE, however, we just used the BSS tag since that was our birth right.

He drugged ya? :O

<3 CDE

cadbury
23rd May 2009, 12:13 PM
ROFL

i like to laugh
i like to laugh
i like to laugh a lot

Jnitrofish
23rd May 2009, 04:54 PM
happy happy joy joy happy happy joy, happy happy joy joy happy happy joy, happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy, happy happy happy happy joy joy joy!!!

I<3CDE

Pr0nStar
23rd May 2009, 05:06 PM
CDE is a group of liars!
Do not join them or you will be ripped off, they do not keep their word and their so called 'leaders' are inactive noobs
I made a deal with 2 seperate CDE players and got absolutely nothing in return except a certain Btich leader with amnesia.

Get a babysitter if all you know how to do is click whine and cry like a little b1tch. If you make a deal with someone that doesn't click don't take it out on the alliance cause of you're naivety and stupidity, also don't try to hold an entire alliance accountable for 1 or 2 player's actions. We said that once the current rotation was done that we would put our top clickers under you to make up for the growth, and all u had to say about it was "this person isnt clicking who i made deal with", grow the fck up man. we're here to have fun not cater to you're pissing and moaning. no one wants to put up with an arrogant son of a bitch that throws a temper tantrum when he can't get his way...stfu and gtfo

bss-viper
29th May 2009, 03:42 PM
CDE are a good group of sabbers, hopefully they will emerge fully and be recognized as one of the two premier sab alliances in the game.

cadbury
29th May 2009, 11:04 PM
Coup D`Etat

French Gay Boy Band

CORRECTION

TJFF = French Gay Boy Band
British Gay Boy Band too

:p

purp1ekush
6th June 2009, 09:33 PM
Pr0nstar is a crybaby rofl, poor Pr0nstar

TPLOTL
7th June 2009, 11:10 AM
Age 2

For age two CDE has teamed up with VS to form a very sexy chain :<3:

We have continued our alliance to KoC and we are currently playing friendly with BSS and ES.

Anyone else out there on the battlefield is fair game in our books.

We keep it simple in CDE:

If you show up in the logs of just one of our members, you will see many of CDE in yours.

We are a family so we protect our own. If you have a goal, we will do our best to get you there. We are Sabbers playing a War game and having Fun!!

Josef-Sepp-Dietrich
24th June 2009, 10:51 PM
Suddenly died...:confused:

kavallier
25th June 2009, 08:31 AM
Not dead, just going through a rough patch because of crappy sabrules.

TPLOTL
25th June 2009, 02:32 PM
Only one who has died around here is you JSD ... stop getting in trouble and play a full age for once.

Al_Bundy
21st August 2009, 09:42 AM
CDE - The place for all your sabotaging needs.
Some come on down and release the inner-sabber ;)
New to sabbing? No problemo!
You can receive a free copy of our book!

http://i31.tinypic.com/27zvjn4.jpg

tsom
9th April 2010, 11:12 AM
well here it is age 4 beta a few new faces and alot of old ones still hanging around. cde is a great place to be ;) bump bump bump lol

[11:05] <&kavAsoul> time to make a post in our gua thread
[11:05] <&kavAsoul> promote us as peaceful rankers who believe in human kindness and giving people a break
[11:07] <&N3RDK1LL3R> and we won't sab anyone unless they whore spy or SA
[11:08] <&kavAsoul> and for crew-safety our resident programmer his leviness has removed the sab buttons from our accounts
[11:08] <&kavAsoul> ;p
[11:09] <&N3RDK1LL3R> not removed, more like temporarily disabled
[11:09] <@tsom> lmao

tsom
14th April 2010, 11:30 AM
damn rankers as of now we hold #1 #5 #7 and #11 wtf?
[11:05] <&kavAsoul> time to make a post in our gua thread
[11:05] <&kavAsoul> promote us as peaceful rankers who believe in human kindness and giving people a break
[11:07] <&N3RDK1LL3R> and we won't sab anyone unless they whore spy or SA
[11:08] <&kavAsoul> and for crew-safety our resident programmer his leviness has removed the sab buttons from our accounts
[11:08] <&kavAsoul> ;p
[11:09] <&N3RDK1LL3R> not removed, more like temporarily disabled
[11:09] <@tsom> lmao

Tugas_Fish
14th April 2010, 01:59 PM
hehe i remember CDE and Agrona from SW...