PDA

View Full Version : The F_____ Empire

ewokcounselor
11th January 2009, 11:19 PM
Alliance Name: The Forgotten Empire (TFE)

Forums: http://tfe.sltproductions.net/
Chain Size: 367
Forum Size: 168 members
Chain Head: None exists really.. our philsophy is to have many stronger accounts instead of just one. Major accounts listed below. Join anyone inchain you want.

History:
TFE started as LGVNC in the beginning of Age 10. LGVNC was originally a growth deal between LGC, VCS, and NL. After other smaller alliances joined in (TDO, TR, SR, DJS, BSS, etc). A more unified tag was decided upon.. The "Forgotten" Empire is the public name, but The F____ Empire can be seen :P We replace the F with whatever pleases us >> VCS left the chain, as did BSS, SR, and LGC throughout the age.. and then it really became more than a growth deal and TFE turned into a real alliance. A bit more than halfway through the age, TFE combined with FF in a growth deal, and later RF to form GTA which stayed together for the majority of the end of Age 10 to war LoA. Shane won age 10 and Ewok finished third. Scooter finished #8 and Skully #9. Before selling, iKip was a top 10 account in TFE, and B1aze2High was a top 15 account. Now we are a bit smaller in Age 11 and yeah... :p

Why join TFE?
TFE is an active clan full of experienced individuals. We won Age X and have an okay start to Age 11. We offer help to anyone who asks, and there is always someone on IRC or on MSN to talk to you in real-time. We have an accomplished coder or two, and can provide a few simple scripts to make your KoC life easier. Last but not least, TFE doesn't judge. No matter what your past in KoC is, you are welcome here :)

Wars:
TFE vs LaCN
TFE vs BSS
TFE vs VCS/NitE
GTA vs LoA

Founders:
Thomas, Shane, Scooter, Skully, Ewok, Linds, Okays, Rastalord

Current Leaders:
Shane, Ewok, Scooter, Skully, Linds

Current Chain: Anyone connected to this (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4044366) sexy beast :D

IRC: cyanide-x.net server, #TheForgottenEmpire (private/war channels on request)

TFE motto: BIYM!

Approved Posters: Everyone but BRET.

atti
12th January 2009, 06:40 AM
Alright, everything looks ok.

I'll be your contact moderator, pm me if anything happens to your thread.

Remember to abide the Rules of Posting (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47514).

Have a nice Age 11 The Forgotten Empire.

gft4u2nv
12th January 2009, 08:40 AM
BLAH!! How dare my post be deleted..

Anywaysss Woot! Me is a leader..
Join us to get rid of the evil Mexicans!

-TFE-
The Flaming Empire
♥TR/NL/DJS/Shane♥
Join us.

Linds .

ArxSerpens
27th April 2009, 01:24 PM
Lol, TFE ftw, and nice post Linds :P

Sadi
TFE Leader
Warmongerer
Best Slayer //XI

PogMaThoin
17th June 2009, 11:42 AM
awaiting the end of age
and the reset
to start rebuilding .
I will be TFE til i delete and
that i don't know how to do

TFE is a great place to hang people are friendly, helpful and we try to cover each others back against bad manner players (example: online hits/unprovoked sab and such ). So if you like just ask many of us are always looking for officers . :)