PDA

View Full Version : The Ballsax

nayru_slayer
7th January 2009, 06:40 PM
We are a newer alliance recruiting people that are interested in: Clicking contest, commander to officer clicking circles (so that everyone recieves some) and many more added offers such as a high click back rate. All of us are interested in keeping in touch and rising to the top to dominate the ranks of roc. If you are interested send a message to one of our members on ROC.

kerstynn
7th January 2009, 07:12 PM
this alliance is everything naryu says and more, although new it will be one of the best alliances out there. alls we need is YOU! so talk to me, nayru_slayer, or bradencole (founder), and join join join! together we can keep roc the most amazing MMORPG out there:)

iKon_
8th January 2009, 08:10 AM
dear god all you people are in the same alliance? wow that must be one annoying chatroom :-/

bradencole1
8th January 2009, 09:00 AM
What do you mean all you people? There is only 3. Last time I checked that isn't alot.

Nitewalker
8th January 2009, 06:37 PM
do u guys actually have a forum or something that ppl can go check your alliance out. im always willing to help a new alliance out where i can

kerstynn
9th January 2009, 04:31 AM
do u guys actually have a forum or something that ppl can go check your alliance out. im always willing to help a new alliance out where i can

WE HAVE A WEBSITE UP!!!!!! www.theballsax.webs.com

Leash
9th January 2009, 06:16 AM
oh and btw nayru if you're planning to be in ES but still being a ballsax mod forget it lmao what did you think, that you could infiltrate and spy? whahaha yeh that's a new one no one has ever tried that before :imslow:

Leash
9th January 2009, 06:17 AM
nayru_slayer
Thats right today we released clicks for cash. For $1.00 you can have a thousand
clicks sent to your profile from us the admins at balls! Just click the ads/promotions link on the side nivigation.

-------

they're selling clicks for cash

Bann them

deathracer
9th January 2009, 07:26 AM
yup they r selling credits for cash..mods admins who ever is present ban em pls..this is strsight forward cheating.

Dj_of_Darkness
9th January 2009, 12:19 PM
Help us keep the site up and running!

We are currently offering 1000 "clicks" per USD that's right $1= 1000 "clicks" anyone interested in this offer should send a message to "bradencole" or "nayru_slayer" with how much you wish to donate. We will reply and LET YOU KNOW if we can complete your offer.

http://theballsax.webs.com/adspromotions.htm

banhammer plz :D

iNTERNET
9th January 2009, 02:20 PM
Don't forget.
They need to keep the site up and running!
Create a free website at Webs.com

too bad...
its free..

RichOahu_ES
9th January 2009, 02:46 PM
they say they sell, but have they sold?

;-P

damit, he is a clicker!!!!

;-P

OutlawDragon
9th January 2009, 09:26 PM
If you donate $5 to The Ballsax you can add your name or picture anywhere on the site!!

Want to post an add? Send us a donation of $10 and you can have any ad posted on this site!!!

Simply click the donation button located here and at the home page follow the form and donate! Next send us a message with your picture link ,name, or whatever you chose and it will be on the site within 3days :D

All Donations go towards keeping the website up. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS!

OMG! I want my picture on that site!!!!!

deathracer
9th January 2009, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE=OMG! I want my picture on that site!!!!![/QUOTE]

lol...rofl...tat was a nice one ...:chairfall:chairfall:chairfall:icon_laug:icon_l aug:icon_laug:icon_laug:icon_laug:imslow::imslow:: imslow::imslow::imslow::imslow::icon_laug:icon_lau g:icon_laug:icon_laug:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cha irfall:chairfall:chairfall:chairfall:chairfall:ico n_laug:icon_laug:icon_laug:icon_laug:icon_laug:ico n_laug:icon_laug:icon_laug:icon_laug

RichOahu_ES
9th January 2009, 11:34 PM
nayru_slayer has assured me he removed himself from any afiliation from the aformentioned site.

he also did as i suggested and contacted INFERNO and told him he made a mistake and it won't happen again.

thank you all for discontinuing to associate my officer nayru_slayer from any further acusations reguarding this matter.

mahalo!

have a nice day!

Clam-
10th January 2009, 01:55 PM
Key, did you just recruit them? :O

Leash
10th January 2009, 02:18 PM
Yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they deleted and the one remaining joined key

rawr

MetalVixxen
11th January 2009, 05:09 PM
http://theballsax.webs.com/index.htm

Don't forget to scroll to the bottom and vote ES to win age 1 .. lol

Leash
11th January 2009, 06:17 PM
What Alliance is going to win AGE 1?
Answer Votes (23)
The Ballsax
48% (11 votes)
Elete Sabbers
13% (3 votes)
Relentless Family
39% (9 votes)
Phoenix
0% (0 votes

:D Ballsax ftw

MetalVixxen
11th January 2009, 07:07 PM
Somebodys been cheating .. earlier there was only 2 votes for the ballsukkers!!
isn't there only 2 members of their alliance? lmao!!

nayru_slayer
12th January 2009, 01:19 AM
Somebodys been cheating .. earlier there was only 2 votes for the ballsukkers!!
isn't there only 2 members of their alliance? lmao!!

As far as I know no on ehas maybe it's some joker??? the sites made for only one vote ...or so i thought...

MetalVixxen
12th January 2009, 07:06 AM
BTW .. Elite isn't spelled Elete .. lol