PDA

View Full Version : Will KOC admin tell us any new changes for age 11. ?

Orcus
24th December 2008, 02:14 PM
Will KOC admin tell us of any changes or bug fixes before the start of age 11.??
I have a feeling that the current admin dont give a toss about us players, They never announce any problems or even give an appology when things go wrong. You would think that after 6 yrs of controlling the game they would have it spot on. My impression is that they dont give a monkeys about any say or suggestion a player has, you just have to lump it or move to another online game.
Since age 6 I have noticed a huge difference in the amount of peeps now playing KOC, I think they have voted with their feet and left, its a pity the admin dont listen to what players are telling them.
My biggest gripe is the continual bug issue that takes five minutes to repair but 2 months for the admin to sort out.
I will be one of the first to leave age 11 if they still have bug issues. :banghead:

This says it all:

Age 2. 300,000 players
Age 9. 35,000 players
Age 10. 11,980 players

Shane-
24th December 2008, 02:36 PM
You won't know about any changes made to the game until the change has happened and been announced on the home page.

As for the admins being poor admins - Well, they can't code. what you see right now (KoC) is mainly stuff that was wrote years ago, and only small edits have been made to the exciting code. What you see now is all pretty basic, inputting/outputting data from a database, it is nothing that you couldn't learn with 5 hours spare time. The admins spent way too much time not caring for the game they created, and over time have forgot how to code. Thus they are unable to make suitable improvements. Clearly, one of the reasons bugs take so long to get fixed is because they ain't got the knowledge to fix them.

I've offered numerous of times to send them snippets/code to improve game functionality, and once even offered to send them full source of a 100% bug free working recruiter system which was in action for two ages, and wasn't giving a reply, simply because they had no way to truly test the code and ensure that I didn't leave any "back holes" in it.

When a game is ran by admins that can't code, or at least code really poorly, you can't expect it to be "updated" very often, You've played since age 6. You should know very well how they admin this game.

Shane

Kegger
24th December 2008, 02:40 PM
they should take u up on that offer shane. too bad they suck

Orcus
24th December 2008, 03:02 PM
Thanks Shane.

I know you are a respected player and thank you for trying to help the admin but if they are not willing to bring in genuine help from you or any other source then how the hell are they going to survive. This is not a neighborhood game, ita a world wide internet game that should be making them a small fortune if only they got their act together. I can understand now how ROC got started, probably too many peeps got fed up with the way the admin are treating their players that they went and started their own game.
It would be nice if you did the same at least we would know it would be a bug free with someone who knew what they were doing.

Think about it Shane....seriously man, we need peeps like you running the show.

SHANE FOR PRESIDENT...SHANE FOR PRESIDENT...SHANE FOR PRESIDENT

MFnBonsai
26th December 2008, 08:08 PM
Will KOC admin tell us of any changes or bug fixes before the start of age 11.??
I have a feeling that the current admin dont give a toss about us players, They never announce any problems or even give an appology when things go wrong. You would think that after 6 yrs of controlling the game they would have it spot on. My impression is that they dont give a monkeys about any say or suggestion a player has, you just have to lump it or move to another online game.
Since age 6 I have noticed a huge difference in the amount of peeps now playing KOC, I think they have voted with their feet and left, its a pity the admin dont listen to what players are telling them.
My biggest gripe is the continual bug issue that takes five minutes to repair but 2 months for the admin to sort out.
I will be one of the first to leave age 11 if they still have bug issues. :banghead:

Will the admins tell you any changes before the end of the age probably not....

Will they ask players for suggestions fukk i hope not.... its the suggestions from players that have screwed this game....

fury provided the admins with suggestions that were implemented and once the admins made those changes he went ahead and made a game with the changes people really wanted....

Once the admins started listening to players KoC went downhill....

Nightrafe
2nd January 2009, 03:19 PM
Will KOC admin tell us any new changes for age 11. ?

No