PDA

View Full Version : KOC

Kartel
24th December 2008, 01:31 PM
Intro

In the Depths of a lowly dungeon in the "Kings Of Chaos" Lair. Hatched in the bosom of the fire bird "Phoenix" nurtured by the Dark "Lord Striker". Dwelling shortly with the "DES" soldiers and housed by the great Dons of "La Costra Nostra". "Elite Sabbers" Gifted with the Art of War cultivated and groomed by Bonsai, Tomsky, and Danny_boy. Came forth the idea of a War clan One for All and All for ONE, No mercy for the Merciless....No Retreat No Surrender. A group of sabbers independent and powerful in every way, yet still they band together for the sole purpose of being destructive and chaotic. We are the "Ruins of Chaos" the angels of the pit the "creme a la creme" thriving on fear and chaos.

Cmon feed us...grrrrrrrr We want your armory.....Raaawwwrrrrr!!!!

Kartels OF Chaos

proceed with caution......

We welcome Hardcore players and anyone who want to play the game for what it is. A Game. We stand our ground and will always have fun playing this. Join is you want to be a part of a great war chain like no other. We click, we grow, and we don't back down from a fight and never will. all is welcomed but we encourage loyalty and Friendship. Have fun This is our official introduction. And we will be known and inscribe our name in ROC history like we did in KOC :P

MetalVixxen
24th December 2008, 01:35 PM
We are ruthless on the BF .. but lovable off the BF!
Most of us in Kartels of Chaos love to play by our own rulez with no punishment from our own.

If you can handle sabbing or being sabbed .. then our alliance is the place to unleash your inner demons .. RawwwwwwwR!

L3K3
24th December 2008, 03:50 PM
Think about it for a moment...
A great clan..
Friends that fight by your side anytime,no matter against whomever..
Loads of fun and some laughs :p
Taking no sh!t and making a mark on ROC and add everything Kartel and MV
said above and its an easy choice..
Join KoC and lets have a blast together :)

lolcats
24th December 2008, 04:50 PM
An awesome place that hasn't been deterred by my douchebaggery.

Cant wait for the real age.
:D

Leash
24th December 2008, 05:47 PM
They're rankers! :P

MetalVixxen
26th December 2008, 09:15 AM
They're rankers! :P

Awwwwwww .. Leash sez the darndest things :)
Put a sock in it :P j/k

IBtripin
2nd January 2009, 08:17 PM
If adventure is what you seek game changing play! Actually being able to control somewhat happens around you then you have found your home! We play hard sabb harder! If a warrior is what you wish to become then you will have all the training you shall need in this group! We are rough we are ready and can be your best friend in the corner fighting with you or your evil adversary fighting against you!

The Choice is yours join and grasp at greatness or watch us achieve it from the shadows!

IBtripin Proud KOC admin!

Custos
3rd January 2009, 01:56 AM
Great bunch of guys love them loads :) you love wars and old skool play then you can do no wrong with KOC. I have known Kartel and Ib for a very long time and one thing i can say its never boring with them :) hi 5 borat style

MetalVixxen
21st January 2009, 03:11 PM
Our forum is up and running .. RawwwwwR!
Stop by, register, and have some great fun with us :)

http://kartelsofchaos.ipbfree.com

L3K3
30th January 2009, 01:31 AM
Join KoC now!!!

A war game means just that, it's about warring when we are pushed to our limits and not taking getting pushed around from those who think they can..

Stand and fight for what you belive in...

~No Retreat - No Surrender~

HEY YOU.......YEAH THATS RIGHT I'M TALKING TO YOU...JOIN US NOW UNLESS YOUR A WUSSY :P LOL

jfk_roc
7th February 2009, 01:30 PM
I have recently joined Kartels of Chaos and it is a great alliance with lots of friendly people. I have never been in alliance before and they made me feel right at home! Currently at war at the moment but don't let that put you off - because it's great fun :D

MetalVixxen
7th February 2009, 02:19 PM
Well said jfk :)

Danny_Boy
18th February 2009, 06:57 PM
I've known Kartel for many years now. He is as loyal as people come .. it's damn nice to see his chain growing all the time :) IBTrip .. ViXen .. L3K3 .. damn great bunch to be around.

MetalVixxen
18th February 2009, 07:11 PM
MV :<3: DB :)
In a friendly way of course :D

EDIT: We have 43 registered members to date on our forum
and Our members have made a total of 1,160 posts!!

We sure are a yackety lil bunch :D

Scythe_
21st February 2009, 12:26 AM
same as everyone else had said :D

skynet
10th April 2009, 01:14 PM
some great people and players.... we've got your back :biggrin3:

and the girls kick ass in Koc too... :) :<3: