PDA

View Full Version : CBBW

Palandrome
24th December 2008, 12:39 PM
Yep, you saw it, cbbw, as in crybabybedwetter's.

This was CBBW's first age and last age as when they get the merge function fixed ISF and CBBW are becomming 1, so this is my only chance to say anything about CBBW.

We've warred RF, Akatsuki, and BSS this age.

Sub alliance to ES, and proud to be in a 34 member chain with 3 top page accounts:

CBBW DMC-CBBW 1,085,420 Orcs ??? Gold 12
CBBW CBBW_Superfly 78,459 Elves 671,012 Gold 23
CBBW cbbw-milf 372,886 Orcs ??? Gold 35

Sometimes I get asked what made me come up with the chain name CBBW, here's the story:

Long time ago I worked for a roofing company called Theil Bros Roofing. My buddy, Loren, and myself enjoyed working with one another, but a lot of the same jobs we got sent on another guy named Dale was there.

Loren and I didn't get along with Dale well, but one day I said to Loren, I said, "Loren, Dale cry's so much about everything, we need to make him a crybaby award sometime." Loren said, "Lets make that a crybabybedwetter award."

So we made him a trophy out of stuff from the shop a CryBabyBedWetter award of the year.

And when I decided to make an alliance this age that was the first thing that popped into my head to insinuate the idea of, "You just got butched by a bunch of CryBabyBedWetters."

With merging with another chain we will have a new name, new alliance and all, so CBBW will not much longer exhist.

We've got some strange people in our group, and I for one am proud to have a group of wierdo's in chain with me.

I like them, we've gained a few new members this age as well, and CBBW and ISF work very well together, which is going to be great for next age. We've created quite the bond.

Not lookin foward to loosin the tag, but am lookin foward to the new age.

Don't have a whole lot of braggin rights cuz we just started this beta age as CBBW, but good times none the less.

Leash
24th December 2008, 01:19 PM
Hi5 to cbbw

Never knew it was wetters in the end, i always read too fast and thought it was crybabybedwaters

I dunno how to think about them, a bit like TCL or just smth completely new..? What i do know is that they're great sabbers and are very strong on their own.

CBBW and TLL together compete for strongest 'smaller' alliance, even though tll is a bit bigger

Kartel
24th December 2008, 02:58 PM
Good players all around i must admit. My kind of allies. They make u wet your bed hehe.

devilmaycare1
26th December 2008, 09:46 AM
I was honored to be a part of CBBW. I think we did very well for ourselves in our first (and only) age. We took on some big alliances that werent so big afterwards and we definately let people know who we were.
To play a big account you depend on others and our guys did very well to help us get some big accts. I wrecked havoc with the #1 SA for awhile this age and there is on way I couldve done that without all the help from CBBW members. Also, can't thank Palandrome enough for all the energy and spirit he puts into the game. Quite literally, CBBW would be nothing without him.
I look forward to our future days as TOW with the excellent guys from ISF. May our rampage continue!

chaser1
22nd April 2009, 03:08 PM
Nice to see the old TCL crew cracking jokes and spreading mayhem as usual.

R1DD1CK
22nd April 2009, 04:32 PM

CBBW and TLL together compete for strongest 'smaller' alliance, even though tll is a bit bigger

For some reason that escapes me at the minute, "TLL" are a big alliance?
WTF? sudden influx of new wanna bee's? I dunno I'm perplexed O_o

Hehe, our banner account first joined you lot in the beta ages ;)
Hope you wreak mayhem and turmoil amidst RoC :)

Leash
22nd April 2009, 04:53 PM
where did i say tll is a big alliance?
And lol @ a post from like 5 months ago xD