PDA

View Full Version : Morale is extremely slow to convert to soldiers

Ekoolish
7th December 2008, 02:53 AM
Hi i currently have 900+ morale yet have only received 27 soldiers in the last 48 hours. Is it normal to recieve soldiers this slowly? Its extremely annoying, compared to the old way of clicking which was much faster... Any1? or am i the only one?

6_9
7th December 2008, 11:54 AM
The problem I believe has to do with "banner rotation". Yours as well as mine doesn't show up as often as it should to evenly level out the load.

Furthermore after a while people give up clicking as there's no way to verify who clicks and who don't. I've got about 300 clicks in credit as well as a buddy list of fellow clickers. No reward, no effort is being made on my part any longer. I was told to join more click-alliances which I did well it didn't help. On average I get about 10 soldiers daily. I remember third party recruiting systems of Age 2/3, they were way much more efficient.

Ekoolish
7th December 2008, 11:34 PM
Well that's just stupid. The game has just been going down hill...

Orcus
24th December 2008, 02:29 PM
Ekoolish,

Your 100% correct, this game is dying on its feet, all due to the crap admin.
Take a look down the threads...see how it reads.

Capture not working,
TGB very slow,
No turns,
Slow clicking, the list is endless and goes on and on...with not a hint of info or appology from the admin. No wonder we are being accused of farming...if the targets are Diminishing then you have to keep hitting the same peeps day after day and it either gets boring or peeps leave because of the continual bug issues.
I just hope they sort age 11 out otherwise I will be the first to leave and play ROC instead of KOC. :banghead:

AngelOfWildDog
27th December 2008, 06:15 PM
For your morale to turn into soldiers, other people need to recruit for you. Eventually this will happen, since you show up in the "everyone" selection on the Recruitment page. This is slower if you aren't in other peoples' alliances or friends lists.
-Rocco

This was in response to an email with this question posed:

I would like to know just when we are supposed to receive the recruits that we have clicked as morale? It seems pointless to continue clicking if you never intended for our clicks to turn into recruits that increase our TFF (total fighting force)

My morale was over 35k, but I recently gave 15k away.