View Full Version : Attack Turns

eismann23
2nd December 2008, 06:15 AM
How many Attack Turns do you get a day.

how many mins per an attack ?

i have not played this game since age 7 so i am kind of rusty

Lord_Ezek
2nd December 2008, 06:34 AM
8 attacks per day. attack turns comes every 3 hours :)

You may also attack 1 target 10x everyday.

Scooter
2nd December 2008, 07:14 AM
correction. were supposed to get 8 attack turns a day, and tbg every 30 minutes, but lately both of those have been messed up.

eismann23
2nd December 2008, 08:23 AM
thanks for the help

Kevowar
2nd December 2008, 08:47 AM
Yeah, apparently things are messed up...

within the last 19 hours, I received 2 attack turns !!!
wtf

HoMiCiD3
2nd December 2008, 05:27 PM
people should learn to read the home page where rule changes are.

AngelOfWildDog
4th December 2008, 02:50 PM
people should learn to read the home page where rule changes are.

What good would that do? Give them wrong or incomplete information?
LMAO

The homepage is wrong... http://www.kingsofchaos.com/

July 17, 2008
Soldiers generate 36 gold per turn, up from 28. Covert troops still generate 12. (Humans and Dwarves have slightly higher numbers due to race bonuses)

What is the TBG for the soldiers of Humans and Dwarves and do their coverts only generate 12 gold per turn?

July 19, 2008
Attack turns NOW come once every three hours. Seriously this time.

September 19, 2008
Changed the scheduling of turn-based gold and ranking slightly - TBG should now be delivered without issues.

================================================== =====
The userguide is wrong... http://www.kingsofchaos.com/help.php#

What happened to all my stuff?
Age 6 has begun - your weaponry and army size have been reset, as have everyone else's. Now is the time to rebuild and prove yourself better than those around you!

Attack: To attack someone, you need to use between 1 and 15 attacks. The amount you use determines how much money you get if you win. You get 1 attacks every turn.

Turn Based Gold (TBG): The gold you get each turn. Your TBG is based on how many soldiers are in your army. Mercenaries, spies and sentries do not contribute towards TBG.

You only get one attack turn to use per attack. Not a probe or between 1-15. You get a maximum of 250 attack turns. They do not replenish every 3 hours if you use any. Sometimes they never replenish.

The TBG (Turn Based Gold) comes, if you are lucky about half of the times it is supposed to (which is every 6 minutes after the hour and every 36 minutes after the hour.

The UP (Unit Production) is supposed to come every 24 hours (at 12:15 AM EST) and sometimes it comes and other times NOT.

And while I am letting off steam :p ... let's not forget to mention all the KoC pages that won't load and won't load and won't load...
and the invalid reports, and the recruiter that feeds names for you to click that ARE NOT in your "Me and my friends" or in your "Me, friends, allies" lists...
Nope, folks, you are not alone ... it's messed up for everyone

MIA TBG
MIA ATTACK TURNS
MIA UP

what's next?
MIA players

Note: MIA is Missing In Action

Shane-
4th December 2008, 03:15 PM
What is the TBG for the soldiers of Humans and Dwarves and do their coverts only generate 12 gold per turn?

Soldiers generate 36 gold per turn, up from 28. Covert troops still generate 12. (Humans and Dwarves have slightly higher numbers due to race bonuses)

25% Income Bonus

10% Income Bonus

Normal:
36*1.25 = Humans = 45
36*1.10 = Dwarves = 39.6

Coverts
12*1.25 = Humans = 15
12*1.10 = Dwarves = 13.2

lrn2calc

Shane

AngelOfWildDog
4th December 2008, 03:21 PM
Normal:
36*1.25 = Humans = 45
36*1.10 = Dwarves = 39.6

Coverts
12*1.25 = Humans = 15
12*1.10 = Dwarves = 13.2

lrn2calc

Shane

LOL :)
Thanks
Remember, we're all not mathematicians and certainly not blooming genuises :p and that qualifies as a word problem :banghead:

HoMiCiD3
4th December 2008, 04:25 PM
doesnt take a genius to read the home page and see what the race bonuses are.

AngelOfWildDog
4th December 2008, 09:43 PM
doesnt take a genius to read the home page and see what the race bonuses are.

LMAO
No, it doesn't take a genius to read the home page and see that the races bonuses are listed by %

but apparently it took someone with the quantity and quality of your genius to take the time to tell someone to do the math themself whereas Shane had the genius and generosity to answer the question.

This forum is not here for particular persons to slam others or to ridicule others for asking a question. If particular persons do not care to pleasantly share information they have, then perhaps they should leave the vicinity. The forum won't cease to exist if particular persons choose to absent themselves because their overflowing quantity and quality of genius are so underwhelming.

Note to Shane: Tim's mom says hello and thanks :D