View Full Version : EliteSabbers

Leash
23rd November 2008, 08:31 AM
Name EliteSabbers
Leader tonyrodolfo
Members 144
Score 187
EliteSabbers, 'nugh said

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Elitesabbers/index.php?
EliteSabbers does require approval to join.
EliteSabbers does allow alliance gold hits.

---------------------------------------

Alliance Name: Elitesabbers (ES)

Alliance Member Count (on forums):

Our members have made a total of 32,810 posts
We have 356 registered members

Alliance Forum Link: http://z14.invisionfree.com/Elitesabbers/index.php

Brief description of your alliance:

EliteSabbers was a foundation of Kings of Chaos, providing some of the best sabs and largest wars throughout the Ages. The core of what we do, is build for the next fight, and war to protect our own. This is done by adhering to a few policies.
Through ES policy, only one gold hit per week is all that is tolerated against one of our members, since we are always at war, the point is to concentrate on our enemies without other chains and players helping our enemies by farming us. Age 9 was a tough age for ES but we came back stronger with some very nice wars with PR. Since the beginning of RoC ES was one of the strongest alliances out there having 2-3 wars at the same time all age long. We LOVE it.

Sub-Chains have thrived while growing under the ES. Sub-chains adhere to ES policy and participate in all wars. Most sub-chains stay within the ES ranks after a few ages, and are considered members all the same. Because of the success of alliances occurring in-chain, these are the only ones ES accepts. No out of chain alliances.

Together with ES are some very strong chains, all in one chain: TLL, CBBW (ex-TCL) and KoC. We all have something in common: we love to war.

EliteSabbers - Who's Next?

Leash
23rd November 2008, 08:32 AM
HISTORY OF ES (from t0msky on our forums)

ok i started playing back in age 2 originally there was just ppl from redalert another online game we all joined up under a guy called zogs(travis) cousinbilly, you will remember him as foxy n fibs smile.gif
i was and still am a mad fan of all things redalert, way back when me n foxy(danny_boy) n fibs met there used to be 1000`s of ppl playing redalert, so when this stupid online game that cousinbilly n mazell and a few others were talking about we all joined up, back then once you got to level 10 spy and 100 spies, 9 if you was elf with 200 spies, you became immune to sabs.
anyhow after the age was over sab was removed and many lost interest in it, i kept on playing in the hope tha sab would return, and half way through the age, well fuck me if it didnt smile.gif, out of the top 100 ranks there was only 5 or 6 who had ANY spy at all, and it was mayhem for about 2 days, my best sab back then was 1150 or so dragonskins with 67 spies, it may not sound like much now, but back then that was a MASSIVE amount to take off someone, that right there was the thing that got me hooked onto KOC, the fact that one individual could come along and totally decimate someones huge amount of work in the blink of an eye, i cant even remember the guys name who i sabbed but its thanks to his stupidity that one of the first koc chainers came into existence.
anyhow i pretty much hated all things SC so i spent the remainder of that age at war with SC on my own.
as the next age dawned i continued my war with SC, pr had started to become somewhat of a large alliance, they seemed to dislike SC and that was enough for me, i never joined PR even though many ppl in Pr asked me to join.
i spent an entire age at war with SC and was quite proud of the fact that i had my name posted in 5 out of every 10 threads in their war forum, it was during this time i started sabbing a sub chain of SC`s called Thunderst0rm_Alliance, for some odd reason i couldnt annoy these ppl they would just sab me back and send me funny in game messages, i found that refreshing after an age of ppl in SC whining like girls, anyhow i got talking to a guy called falcost0rm and one of his officers, who i cant remember, and they asked me if id like to join em, they was cool so i did, i spent an age with TA which got me sabbing PR, i like to think i introduced Pr to the joys of chainsabbing, i was certainly one of the first, and my first victim was gizmokittens chain, i had so much fun chaining gizmokitten and co, i thought i was all gangster with my 21 million spy, they massed every chance they could but always failed to deter me, i spent an age with a helmet (to give them at least some damage), and 6 dragons, i put everything else into spy, i dodnt give a shit about sentry back then just enough to affect the sab ratio was all i needed.
during my time sabbing gizmo and co, i convinced mashman to start playing, he would walk in the office n say wtf u doing ya nugget stop playing that shit n lets get some work done, anyhow i got him playing and once he got 5 mill spy, he went sab happy, (some ppl are easily led), it was during this time that elitesabbers was initially formed, simply me n mashman having fun, several others saw what we were doing and joined with us, it was a good time back then.
it was during this age i met a guy called seeujimmy, he was a guy who was reconning me for some of his chain who attacked, well i spat my dummy out, threw my teddy at the monitor and sabbed a couple of his officers, sent him a shitty message about how i was gonna sab them all to the ground then i thought id recon him to sab him, well when i got through he had 120 mill spy, and i was like OMG that spies HUUUUGE, so i messaged him with another message being all jokey about how i was gonna wipe him out smile.gif, it turned out to be one of my better actions, i was introduced to a small clan called HUA, there were around 20 or so members of this little clan, and several of them turned out to be not bad ppl tongue.gif.
anyway i spoke to a few of them through koc and asked about their forum, i was invited to sign up and become a member of it, i did so and got to chat to them more and more, i liked how they thought about koc, none took it serious, well almost none, and to my joy, they also liked to sab, although chaining wasnt something they did as much back then(that soon changed).
i left TA at the end of the age, LS was a prick and i couldnt help myself and kept banning him from TA irc, i was a mod by then, theres more to this side concerning TA and SC but its moot and of no consequence.
i joined HUA under joker-jen and had a fantastic age of masses and sab parties, i remember we owned mexijews almost all the age, me and mash had found a home.
i spent a happy age in hua, we even spoke about renaming the alliance to HUA-Elite but there started to be complications, within hua, power struggles e peni envy and other shit, i did my best to help where i could, but several of the members thought i had ulterior motives, i did and it was simply this, i didnt want the fun to stop, however some members thought i was trying to gain admin status or take over or something alng those lines, it couldnt have been further from the truth, i have never wanted leadership of ANY clan ES included, and as is always the case the bickering grew to levels that were untenable for all the ppl in charge and spilled over into personal insults, as the age grew to a close, so did HUA, within 5 minutes of the age ending, joker-jen had a huge strop and closed the HUA forum, making those of us who were in msn chatting suddenly homeless, it was a strange feeling being in hua without any forums, and joker-jen putting some message up about hua being disbanded, as a footnote she also ignored every one of us on msn and refused to re open the forums, so there we were sat on msn and that was where we talked about forming elitesabbers on a large scale including forums(something i had never done), we chatted and i said ok ill try and get the forums up, but you guys will have to run everything, there was judderz rach stes mash hutt and several others who are no longer with us who all agreed, so i struggled well ok it was piss easy to actually make invision forums and not 20 minutes after HUA closed, we had Elitesabbers forums.
it was after we had opened the forums and gotten down to the business of having fun chaining ppl, that i realised things had changed, instead of rach and the others taking the power of leadership they left it with me, i was royally pissed about that and tried many times to give it to one of the initial admins, they just laughed and refused (fuckers).
one of the chains we had sabbed the previous age came and spoke to us, it was the richardbajor alliance, if i told you they were thorns in my side, it wouldnt even begin to cover the itch they gave me, no matter how much i sabbed or how often, id get these happy messages and at first i was like, they are lying i know im annoying them, but as the age went on i realised, they really didnt care, so that made them of the same mindset as ES, so when richie and his chain came and spoke about joining, it was a natural thing to invite him into our happy new family.
we spent the next age finding our strengths and weaknesses, and to my happiness our weaknesses were few, our reputation grew and we had some absolutely awesome sab nights those included our mass nights too were we warred DES most of the age, where we would sab a target then 5x1 it in sequence to do maximum damage, if you have never seen an account go from 5 billion DA to 16 million DA in a sab/mass, then you havent seen us on one of those nights, i look forward to them returning next age.
when this age started seeujimmy asked me if we could join under him for a while he was in nameless at this time, he agreed that nameless would join under us the next age, we had pretty close ties with nameless and nobody objected so we joined up, but unfortunately seeujimmy was one of the ppl who had issues back in hua and he tried to take over our hard work, consequently it all fell apart, and we were out of commander changes and couldnt leave, and the lil bugger wouldnt ditch sad.gif, so we went to war with nameless whilst being in chain with them smile.gif, the age was about over when i was approached by LACN and asked if es could help them as they were on the verge of dying out, i had several friends in lacn, including glatassaray(later became GRAL), i had only had good contact with lacn and so asked my admins whether we should help, they all after some debate agreed to help but as is ES policy to not adopt any war unless we where hit by the chains warring lacn, this didnt take long and soon we became mixed up in several wars, which thankfully es members have always liked the rest i hope you know so i dont have to fill in for ya tongue.gif
on a footnote, i have been in PR 3 times, never as an inchain member, once asked for by an admin to become out of chain member, and twice as ambassador, i have left every time simply because i couldnt accept their lie down and beat me with a stick attitude.

NickW
23rd November 2008, 09:46 AM
Wow, you are great!!

MetalVixxen
23rd November 2008, 10:23 AM
Such a lovable fun bunch :D

R1DD1CK
25th November 2008, 01:31 AM
ES broke all the rule's ;)

They were the first sab chain to become ranker's proving everyone wrong.
It is possible to do both!, It just takes courage and the will to survive.

Custos
30th November 2008, 05:09 AM
ES rocks ;) noone like ES in KoC or RoC. Go prove me wrong :)

chaotic_conquer
30th November 2008, 11:25 PM
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/8960/esoe4.png

trebach
1st December 2008, 12:06 AM
...you're supposed to make that top-right part a LOT smaller.

JunkMail
1st December 2008, 11:44 AM
ahhh to much to read.... I will get to it later........maybe

zeshan
1st December 2008, 04:33 PM
...you're supposed to make that top-right part a LOT smaller.

why, i think its purrrfect, u should be proud of it :icon_laug

Anyways if you are looking for fun and sabs and slaying, then look no further.
Es is the best place to be in roc. <--- hey that kinda rhymed, yay ima poet :p

PS: the story is too much to read, maybe read it some other day

Kartel
4th December 2008, 03:03 AM
Hell yeah ES to The World....Home of the Bad Guy. and i will be as bad as we can be :). Beacause we stick together and We Roc. KOC is ES btw we just like to be ES renegade babies terrorizing the battlefield.

Join US we love company especially bad company. :<3:

RichOahu_ES
4th December 2008, 05:50 AM
ES

nuff said

Leash
4th December 2008, 07:16 AM
That's my line key :P

RichOahu_ES
4th December 2008, 02:14 PM
That's my line key :P

i nrver have been very origonal

:whatgives

Elitesabio
4th December 2008, 08:56 PM
People ES is the place to be, you get to mess up peoples accounts so bad they cry its really fun then you get to rub it in there faces that they dont have a weapon left and make them cry some more :)

gunners74
8th December 2008, 11:25 PM
xP I'm having fun eh :)

we do what we do best ^^

SonataArctica
9th December 2008, 05:26 PM
xP I'm having fun eh :)

we do what we do best ^^

Looks like ranking is becoming one of those things:

PHNX Nara 3,453,033 Humans ??? Gold 1
PHNX Click-Click-Click--- 1,753,490 Humans ??? Gold 2
ES Fibs 1,548,620 Orcs ??? Gold 3

I wonder how many ES ppl will rank in age 1? I'm glad you guys aren't just sabbing from rank 500 and under and saying you're awesome.

mmm...wonder how many times I've been on your hit list? XD

Leash
9th December 2008, 06:44 PM
You're like... a full age, a beta and an alpha too late with that remark lol?

We even created a sidekick named ESR "Elite Sissy Rankers" for those that are in top 500 :P

SonataArctica
9th December 2008, 07:02 PM
im bad at keeping up with things...

I'm living proof that u can get straight A's in school and still be a moron XD

RichOahu_ES
9th December 2008, 09:17 PM
Looks like ranking is becoming one of those things:

PHNX Nara 3,453,033 Humans ??? Gold 1
PHNX Click-Click-Click--- 1,753,490 Humans ??? Gold 2
ES Fibs 1,548,620 Orcs ??? Gold 3

I wonder how many ES ppl will rank in age 1? I'm glad you guys aren't just sabbing from rank 500 and under and saying you're awesome.

mmm...wonder how many times I've been on your hit list? XD

like the Bulsht Sissy Sabbers? ;-)

;-P

and SA, i think you were only in our action room last age? not this age...yet.... ;-)

SonataArctica
9th December 2008, 10:22 PM
havent been using many turns yet. im bad about farming so yea ill prolly get yelled at by every1 again if i start burning turns. this is why i click/bank...

ironic how im good at catching sells but cant just play a slayer account for crap.

gunners74
10th December 2008, 11:36 PM
lol i'm ranked low.. low 300s but that's cos i dont have shet all DA

I'm buying a bit to boost my chances of 2x sab, so i'll probably be somewhere closer to top than i am now:)

Little experimeent to show what 13mil DA does (2turns) LOL

Defense 13,098,882 #2,095

rank 379 to

Defense 13,098,882 #1,624
and total rank 285 lol.

Guess if you want to sab properly this age, you have to rank. And i'm sure i've been sabbed and hurt more by rankers than sabbers xP

zeshan
11th December 2008, 12:44 AM
lol Sonata is sad becoz he did not get a chance to rank despite clicking his ass and now is one of the biggest public farms :p (kidding)

One has to click to be able to get huge stats and you just cant put all soldiers into Spy and sentry straight away. That would be idiotic. Balanced stats also is important for many reasons, which i expect you to know, and also for double damage. Its all strategy

But yeah as Leash said, They're all Elite Rankers!!! heck I am part of Elite Slayers myself!!!

SonataArctica
11th December 2008, 01:15 AM
lol Sonata is sad becoz he did not get a chance to rank despite clicking his ass and now is one of the biggest public farms :p (kidding)

One has to click to be able to get huge stats and you just cant put all soldiers into Spy and sentry straight away. That would be idiotic. Balanced stats also is important for many reasons, which i expect you to know, and also for double damage. Its all strategy

But yeah as Leash said, They're all Elite Rankers!!! heck I am part of Elite Slayers myself!!!

it did suck that school looked like it was gonna be easy and give me lots of free time, then things hit me hard and i ended up spending every break i had with my gf on top of it so i didnt feel like banking non stop on here over spending time with her. I still feel pretty good about this age though, 1st time I ever hit the #1 spot. That was a nice motivator :-)

n yea i was a farm for a while, but no longer! especially now that sab is different than what it was when i sold to spy/sentry.

but yea ive debated on clicking like mad then training all to covert and banking at half TBG as a 0 TFF slayer, but it seems like such a waste to click all that and then only get half of what was slaved over :-\

zeshan
11th December 2008, 02:20 AM
Hehe you still have only 800 mil or so DA, not good enough for your TFF. But its atleast better than when you had a pitifully low DA.

And many people can hit the #1 spot at the start of the age. Its funny to see people balancing their stats at the start of the age to rank, when the gold could have been better invested.

SonataArctica
11th December 2008, 07:35 PM
well im already doing soo much better on here proportionally than KoC so i thought id try since the age didnt matter anyway. now i can say that ive been in #1 before, even if just for a little bit. the fact that i had a late start on it too just made it worthwhile. started 2-3 hrs late and got it before the 1st night.

definitely better things to do at the start of an age. maybe ill do it again next open beta, but never in a real age.

gunners74
12th December 2008, 04:11 AM
haha i know where i'm heading for in the beginning of nxt year zesh. :D

Sonata is a crap farm, too many farmers xD

SonataArctica
12th December 2008, 04:16 PM
yea but i love sabbing all the 0 gold hits on me...tis fun ^^

just look at my profile, and remember-i dont post all of them. sad.

Leash
2nd January 2009, 09:09 AM
Mess with the best, die like the rest

ES, 'nugh said

Custos
3rd January 2009, 12:57 AM
ES rock dont forget that, they are the original RoC bad boi's. They have a no nonsense approach. If you love being bad then join ES today and watch the wars roll in ya boi :) hi 5 borat style

Leash
8th January 2009, 04:17 PM
How many wars will ES have this age? You can only know if you're there!

If you can take the heat, join up biotches :D

nayru_slayer
8th January 2009, 11:43 PM
How many wars will ES have this age? You can only know if you're there!

If you can take the heat, join up biotches :D

Sent in a request I'm adding crazy spy and sentry as fast as I can...Income:2mil
troops: 32,000 or more by now. unit production: (town) 6400 troops per. Accept if you think I'm good enough.

Leash
9th January 2009, 06:13 AM
go to our forums and make a topic there nayru ;)

z14.invisionfree.com/Elitesabbers/index.php?

ZoSo_AoA-
29th January 2009, 06:54 PM
Greetings!

I've been in ES for a long time - but at two speeds - Full On Ragin Boner Sab Style. And background-clicking see ya when I get active again speed.

EliteSabbers for me, has been a place to get targets to sab, slay, and mass. A place to openly communicate with all members regardless of stature within the group. A place to enjoy the often adult themed shenanigans throughout the game experience.

Members try hard, the trusted try harder, and the admins try the hardest in EliteSabbers. And anyone can become any of those when you prove yourself amongst your peers.

Suck on that.

Leash
14th February 2009, 06:09 PM
ES ftw, if you don't join us you don't know what real fun in RoC is :D

Danny_Boy
18th February 2009, 05:49 PM
I've been in ES since 2005. It's been a wild ride and have met some really great people. The people is what its all about .. the teamwork is incredible.

We are fair...yet deadly.

Q: How did the chicken cross the road?
A: He didn't make it, he was hit by the ES train.

Don't cross us or you get hit by the same train :)

JunkMail
1st March 2009, 07:33 PM
Great group of players who always help and encourage each other to do the best they can. If you like excitement and wars then ES is the place for you.

Jump on IRC #elitesabbers and say hi. We will show you a good time.

RichOahu_ES
1st March 2009, 08:14 PM
Members try hard, the trusted try harder, and the admins try the hardest in EliteSabbers. And anyone can become any of those when you prove yourself amongst your peers.

QFT!!!

tonyrodolfo
2nd March 2009, 04:40 PM
ES has been my home for about 4plus years now and you cant ask for anything more with a group of guys and gals its always great fun when you get talking with every one

so if your a new player to the game and looking to get the most out of it join up with ES and for those older playings looking for a change you cant go wrong here

hope to see you all soon :P

L3K3
2nd March 2009, 10:46 PM
ES has been my home for about 4plus years now and you cant ask for anything more with a group of guys and gals its always great fun when you get talking with every one

so if your a new player to the game and looking to get the most out of it join up with ES and for those older playings looking for a change you cant go wrong here

hope to see you all soon :P
Listen to my man..Just a few names to throw your way plus pros in the game A Plus
like Danny_Boy, Key, my bro here I'm posting off, leash and thats to name a few..The EliteSabbers joined them plus Kartels Of Chaos of course, 'nugh said

Nikon
15th March 2009, 10:34 AM
I've been in ES since 2005. It's been a wild ride and have met some really great people. The people is what its all about .. the teamwork is incredible.

We are fair...yet deadly.

Q: How did the chicken cross the road?
A: He didn't make it, he was hit by the ES train.

Don't cross us or you get hit by the same train :)

thats just gay! danny boy you need to work on your joke dude wtf??:lol:

who counting how long i been ES?

Leash
15th March 2009, 10:57 AM
3 years i think? I've only been there for 1 year and a half :P

MetalVixxen
17th March 2009, 06:55 PM
ES = Extra Sexy :D

midnight_sun_banned
18th March 2009, 06:35 AM
ES is smooth baby, jump on board and see how the pros do it.

Leash
20th April 2009, 07:42 AM
Currently in 5 wars and still top alliance

And probably will finish top 3 this age... maybe even more...

Who's ya daddy? :)

SabSquad
20th April 2009, 08:22 AM
Go AoD and Joeki!

nayru_slayer
9th May 2009, 10:32 PM
I love the people in ES (key) etc.... I just wish that you guys were ranking! I would join in a heartbeat.

Leash
29th May 2009, 04:04 PM
In good times or in bad times

We're always ES =)

Not giving in to anyone, always fighting and standing strong together.

ES Ftw

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Elitesabbers/index.php?

Palandrome
29th May 2009, 04:42 PM
I love being in ES. :)

RichOahu_ES
5th August 2009, 09:40 PM
just a quick note.......

here we come again ;-)

fistsofthor
5th August 2009, 10:02 PM
KoC misses you guys. You were the last TRUE sab chain with any historical power. Please reform the old school and very powerful elite sabbers headed by elite sabbio?

Your power to deal out pain and break koc out of its banking and da whoring mentality is sorely missed.

Back_Breaker
5th August 2009, 10:58 PM
just a quick note.......

here we come again ;-)

Yep, lock up your daughters, folks! Teh bad boize are back. :ninja:
Oh, and ya might wanna keep an eye on any goats you might have... :shifty:

SabSquad
6th August 2009, 09:46 AM
KoC misses you guys. You were the last TRUE sab chain with any historical power. Please reform the old school and very powerful elite sabbers headed by elite sabbio?

Your power to deal out pain and break koc out of its banking and da whoring mentality is sorely missed.

your right, and i'd like to see ES do that too, but its not possible anymore to war on koc. I guess ES needs to be on roc soil

Back_Breaker
9th August 2009, 06:13 AM
I'd like to be the first to publicly hump our new leader's leg. :laughing:
All hail Key_ES, our new head account!!! :worship2:

disclaimer: ES has no '1' leader, as always. We are a team.
A team that will most likely be kicking some ass in the new Age.
Join us, and be a kickER, instead of a kickEE. :evilimu:

RichOahu_ES
21st August 2009, 02:03 PM
lol

i never saw your post BB ;-P

this team is turning into a well oiled machine!

i must say, the the team work, and the free flow of ideas and plans this age is awesome!

go go ES!

Back_Breaker
21st August 2009, 07:57 PM
Damn straight, bro!
I've never seen the forums so active!!!
I didn't log in for a couple days and it took me almost a freaking hour to catch up on unread posts!!!

Join a winning team, folks.
Cuz we need more farms. :laughing:

Or, join a family of players that put 'having FUN' on the priority list. :evilimu:
We may rank, we may not. Not really an issue.

Since the days when the immortal t0msky led this crew, its always been about the fun.
Faces come and go, but the core of ES hasn't changed.
We're still the crew that will fist-ya if you ask for it, but also treat you with respect...AS we're doing your goat....:erm:

Kippet
31st August 2009, 01:40 AM
ES ftw!

we are going to have a great age :)

Let the WARs begin :) muhahaha!

p.s.: Key you're doing a great job ;)

Back_Breaker
1st September 2009, 09:58 PM
Yes, he is! Even in updating his siggies on the forums, which are always like :eyepop:
ES is just a fun clan to be in. :evilimu:

Messias
2nd September 2009, 09:19 AM
/me does a 'go ES go ES go ES'

midnight_sun
4th September 2009, 08:55 PM
ES is where the sun rises and sets.

RichOahu_ES
29th November 2009, 02:23 PM
very proud of ES in age 3. we warred all age and still finished top 10.

we had 3 on the top 10 sabbers list, and that is with just about only warring against enimies that only had tools, very hard to reach those sab stats when you war sabbers!

well done all! looking forward to see what we do next!!

/bow ES!

Leash
18th January 2010, 12:37 AM
ES, who's next? :)

cavalier5
18th January 2010, 11:03 PM
Elitenoobs more like it. Almost as bad as VS. Wait what did I just say almsot as bad as VS oops no one can be that made. Sry to all ES members I offended

Leash
23rd January 2010, 02:02 PM
You are forgiven my dear friend

Elite Sissies recruiting again, you think you have it in you to join us? Think you're gayer than zeesh or girlier than Keyera? Well then ES is the perfect place for you

Check out our forums

RichOahu_ES
23rd January 2010, 08:22 PM
/flex

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/RegoFamily/l_d9b837a96840bb5d22a1422d7c0bc152.jpg

pigsfoot
23rd January 2010, 08:42 PM
/flex

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h238/RegoFamily/l_d9b837a96840bb5d22a1422d7c0bc152.jpg

Lol, how gay is that pic, village peolple comes to mind

RichOahu_ES
23rd January 2010, 08:44 PM
heh,

is actualy a pic i sent my "future" wife 13 years ago ;-P

pigsfoot
23rd January 2010, 08:46 PM
heh,

is actualy a pic i sent my "future" wife 13 years ago ;-P

...and she still married you? wow, how is the blind dog society going BTW?

RichOahu_ES
23rd January 2010, 08:57 PM
...and she still married you? wow, how is the blind dog society going BTW?

whatever m8, don't h8 just cause you look like your avatar ;-)

i was, and still am hawt o.O. bet my arms are bigger than your legs and thats why you have such anger problems. being a skinny wuse all your life and getting your ass kicked over and over must have left you traumatized.

so sorry :-(

cavalier5
23rd January 2010, 10:11 PM
Hey where's my metal plow blacksmith.

I know its terrible

t0msky
24th February 2010, 02:16 PM
ES is the place to be if you love to war and try and rank as the games meant to be played, if you love a family atmosphere(providing your family is fine with slipping in a sneaky finger) then you will fit right into ES.
ES has domintated ROC since the game began and that will continue, i came back to say hi to my online family only to find myself making an account and logging on at work, luckily im the boss so nobody can say anything or block the site :)

ES ...you know it makes sense

Screwdriver_LaCN
25th February 2010, 07:58 AM
ES is the place to be if you love to war and try and rank as the games meant to be played, if you love a family atmosphere(providing your family is fine with slipping in a sneaky finger) then you will fit right into ES.
ES has domintated ROC since the game began and that will continue, i came back to say hi to my online family only to find myself making an account and logging on at work, luckily im the boss so nobody can say anything or block the site :)

ES ...you know it makes sense

Hopefully ES will be resurrected after you came to play again :D TBH ES died 1 or 2 ages ago xD I hope they are doing better this age 4 or age 4 1/2/3 or what ever it is now :D

Leash
25th February 2010, 11:10 AM
Hopefully ES will be resurrected after you came to play again :D TBH ES died 1 or 2 ages ago xD I hope they are doing better this age 4 or age 4 1/2/3 or what ever it is now :D

Top Alliances (View All)
Name Members Score
Phoenix 56 1,176
EliteSabbers 55 1,065

And no alliance wants to war ES. Yah ES was superstrong in age 1 but entire roc had more players etc so no point :)

Screwdriver_LaCN
25th February 2010, 11:17 AM
Top Alliances (View All)
Name Members Score
Phoenix 56 1,176
EliteSabbers 55 1,065

And no alliance wants to war ES. Yah ES was superstrong in age 1 but entire roc had more players etc so no point :)

Okey Leash so all are weaker as General :) Sorry if I offended ES!You know I <3

luigi
25th February 2010, 12:15 PM
Top Alliances (View All)
Name Members Score
Phoenix 56 1,176
EliteSabbers 55 1,065

Come on Leashy, dont count me out ;) U know Im always up for a war... but at last, truce always come forward and none of us go to the other lol... always been a third party lol XD

RichOahu_ES
25th February 2010, 08:50 PM
also, ES has totaly been on our own for a long time now. not kissing anyones ass and sleeping with enemies ;-)

no growth deals for how long now? we want partnerships, not deals.

how many other chains can say that with the success we have had?

PHNX?

any others?

GO ES

t0msky
26th February 2010, 04:11 AM
ill be committing as much time as i possibly can to ES for the foreseeable future, ES has proven they dont need me to own, from what ive seen the leadership have done a great job and im hoping that i can assist in some way in making ES the number one clan in ROC, this age is almost over, lets see what happens over the next couple of ages as ES grows, i will look forward to warring you all

meekpig
26th February 2010, 05:40 PM
ill be committing as much time as i possibly can to ES for the foreseeable future, ES has proven they dont need me to own, from what ive seen the leadership have done a great job and im hoping that i can assist in some way in making ES the number one clan in ROC, this age is almost over, lets see what happens over the next couple of ages as ES grows, i will look forward to warring you all

Mr t0msky, from what I have seen and been part of ES, in what you people like to say, have and are being "owned" or "pwned" I think the latter may be more to your liking since you don't seem to like the English written word, I maybe wrong? but illiteracy is a huge problem, I maybe of some help to you Mr t0msky, I have some leaflets I could send to you if you so wish? please let me know where I could send said leaflets, kind regards.

R1DD1CK
26th February 2010, 06:54 PM
Mr t0msky, from what I have seen and been part of ES, in what you people like to say, have and are being "owned" or "pwned" I think the latter may be more to your liking since you don't seem to like the English written word, I maybe wrong? but illiteracy is a huge problem, I maybe of some help to you Mr t0msky, I have some leaflets I could send to you if you so wish? please let me know where I could send said leaflets, kind regards.

ES are Funkin fantastic players,t0m is a god, Nuf said.

Especialy like the archery photo in that girl RichOahu's Sig, she remind's me of Keyera, A Bloke I once knew used to play hard core ;) 'till he got a lil cut on his finger :P

R1dd1ck TLL :P

RichOahu_ES
26th February 2010, 07:28 PM
you mean this little cut?

http://regosoahu.multiply.com/video/item/1/M2U00400.MPG

GO ES!

meekpig
26th February 2010, 08:02 PM
you mean this little cut?

http://regosoahu.multiply.com/video/item/1/M2U00400.MPG

GO ES!

Mr RichOahu, did I inflict said wound? I apologise now, I didn't realise my Pickaxes could actually do that much damage, again I apologise, kind regrds.

t0msky
27th February 2010, 05:24 AM

i am confident that my command of the english language is adequate, but i thank you for the offer of assistance, however i suspect that it is i who needs to assist you in your command of the english language, i used the word "own" although "owned" would have been perfectly acceptable, as you may or may not be aware, the oxford english dictionary (urban language), takes words used in colloquial expression each year and adds a certain number of them, "own or owned" has been a part of this "commonly accepted" dictionary for 2 years, if you wish to be a pedant at least have the intelligence to carry it off.
As most people on Gua, who know me will be aware, my command of the english language far exceeds your paltry knowledge, i suggest you try and read up on whatever sarcasm you wish to inject into the conversation to check the veracity of your facts in the future

t0msky
10th March 2010, 03:56 PM
The new age is upon us and we at ES are looking forward to a new age of warring and having fun, if you are of the same attitude, then you mnight want to consider paying us a visit and seeing if you fit in, all we ask is that you enjoy the game and help your clan mates when war is on us, we are a friendly group who play the game in the spirit it is meant to be played, its called chaos for a reason
pay our forums a visit and post in our public section (registration needed) whether you love us or hate us, you cant ignore us

the forum link is in my sig, come say hi

Leash
10th March 2010, 05:32 PM
Lol next age will be epic with the gay boss above me being active!

RichOahu_ES
10th March 2010, 08:37 PM
is strange... i am actualy now looking forward to next age....

ES rocks, even if the game wasn't all it could be, the people in ES make it worth playing.

whos' next?

midnight_sun
10th March 2010, 09:03 PM
Damn I guess I'll have to see if I can get the net hooked up to the box I will be living in soon.

kjzaa
11th March 2010, 05:59 AM
Maybe I'll have a wonder down the ES road seeing as kartel disapeared :(

t0msky
11th March 2010, 09:55 AM
kartel was in ES for a few ages, he was a nice guy and someone i consider a friend, so you will be welcome with us at ES
@leashy im not gay i just like rough anl sex and smoking pole, but if you was a male goat, id still do you, cos i make an exception for being gay when it comes to goat

RichOahu_ES
11th March 2010, 09:58 AM
woohoo love to see you back midnight!

maybe i can get all my old offies back ;-)

KyleCias
14th March 2010, 06:12 AM
kartel was in ES for a few ages, he was a nice guy and someone i consider a friend, so you will be welcome with us at ES
@leashy im not gay i just like rough anl sex and smoking pole, but if you was a male goat, id still do you, cos i make an exception for being gay when it comes to goat

looks like lots of people will be returning in age 4 :) cant wait for it :) btw.. goat sexytime! is uncool :/ but yeh if its a blow up doll :D

t0msky
14th March 2010, 09:44 AM
looks like lots of people will be returning in age 4 :) cant wait for it :) btw.. goat sexytime! is uncool :/ but yeh if its a blow up doll :D

wtf goat sexytime is the best,if youre not having great goat sex, you have the wrong goat, those horns were made to hold onto so the lil sucker cant run away, you try doing that with a sheep, you end up with a ball of wool and a hard on

MrHappy
16th March 2010, 01:17 AM
wtf goat sexytime is the best,if youre not having great goat sex, you have the wrong goat, those horns were made to hold onto so the lil sucker cant run away, you try doing that with a sheep, you end up with a ball of wool and a hard on

O_O I'm sober atm and as such your post don't make sense! (If that's a goat then I'm a Mofo)

But as this is the ES alliance thread,.............?? 'spose anything can happen in the next 30 min's.

E06cNv55jTs

WARNING! DO NOT JOIN ES IF YOU DON'T LIKE PPL THAT ACT ODD!!!!

My alliance shags bears >_> Never quite worked out what all that animal loving was all about O_o

So I'm forming my own alliance :P

trebach
17th March 2010, 12:23 AM
Yeah, it's not for all ES. We were all issued a goat when we joined, but I gave mine to zeesh. I think he has about 10 now.

stonewall
17th March 2010, 11:00 PM

With sheep use high top rubber boots and stick the hind legs in :o saves work (also works on goats) ad leaves your hands free to hold beer

t0msky
18th March 2010, 05:00 AM
tried that but they always stamp on your feet, now if your into a little masochism its a fool prroof method, i prefer sexytime to be pain free, unless its with zeesh or leashy, then i like them in as muchm pain as possible

Leash
21st March 2010, 04:17 AM
5 ppl in top 15 sabbers

Need i say more ?

cata-ro
21st March 2010, 05:03 AM
should be more :P

Leash
21st March 2010, 05:08 AM
Ofcourse congrats to cdebss for having 4 ppl up there too ;)

t0msky
28th March 2010, 12:25 PM
Less than 24 hours until the new age begins, age 4 is looking set to be a most chaotic age and we at ES are looking to recruit more of you lovely sabbers, if mayhem is your idea of a good time, then come onto irc #ES and say hi, or simply log onto our public forum (link in my sig) and say hi.
We plan to make ROC a fun place to be with a lot of activity within the game, if you want more than click and bank, if you want to meet a fantastic group of people, if you want to be sure that youre in a clan who will back you up whenever you need it, then come see us, we are a dedicated clan and want to make sure everyone who joins us reaches their full potential as a sabber/slayer.
Elitesabbers is ready for the new age....ARE YOU !!
Love us or hate us, you cant ignore us

RiChardge
31st March 2010, 10:05 AM
Less than 24 hours until the new age begins,

*me giggles*

t0msky
31st March 2010, 11:30 AM
*me giggles*

lol ok ill admit i was being optimistic at the time.................
can i amend it to new age coming.....sometime in 2010

R1DD1CK
31st March 2010, 01:26 PM
April fools day?

>.< Why the hell I keep promoting this damned annoying, Goat herders, alliance, I dunno:whatgives

midnight_sun
3rd April 2010, 06:45 PM
The mighty Riddick long time no hear, good to see you.

R1DD1CK
5th April 2010, 05:35 PM
What happened to the monkey?

midnight_sun
7th April 2010, 05:52 PM
I was trying something new ?

R1DD1CK
8th April 2010, 06:03 PM
I was trying something new ?

Funk that! Tried it, got the "T"shirt Saw the film :(

PPl just want the person they grew up with.

Your avi is horrid, Your not, so,

CAN WE HAVE THE MONKEY BACK!!!

pwitty pwees:<3::<3:

midnight_sun
9th April 2010, 05:16 AM
Done deal.

R1DD1CK
14th April 2010, 01:53 AM
@ midnight_sun, thanks, I like monkeys :)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/deaver1/banner.jpg?t=1271232583

EliteSabbers

A medium size alliance that has the advantage of having several top players that will bend over backwards to protect every single member of their team!
If your new to the game then EliteSabbers is the alliance that can offer you;

Protection

Support

Advice

Clickback

Dont be misguided by the name of this alliance. They dont sab for the sake of it!
It's mealy a deterrent to any and every would be enemy of this alliance.

EliteSabbers, 'nugh said

The enemy of my enemy is my friend :<3:

Oh, and if you like farm animals, Goats, chicken's and the like. Please dont hesitate to drop by and chat with ES on their very own forum.

ES_Forum (http://z14.invisionfree.com/Elitesabbers/index.php?)

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Elitesabbers/index.php? <------<< RLZ oblige this bit.

Leash-o-mobil, Is gona run my ass over for this >.<

Ahh well nvm ^^

Leash
14th April 2010, 05:03 AM
@ midnight_sun, thanks, I like monkeys :)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/deaver1/banner.jpg?t=1271232583

EliteSabbers

A medium size alliance that has the advantage of having several top players that will bend over backwards to protect every single member of their team!
If your new to the game then EliteSabbers is the alliance that can offer you;

Protection

Support

Advice

Clickback

Dont be misguided by the name of this alliance. They dont sab for the sake of it!
It's mealy a deterrent to any and every would be enemy of this alliance.

EliteSabbers, 'nugh said

The enemy of my enemy is my friend :<3:

Oh, and if you like farm animals, Goats, chicken's and the like. Please dont hesitate to drop by and chat with ES on their very own forum.

ES_Forum (http://z14.invisionfree.com/Elitesabbers/index.php?)

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Elitesabbers/index.php? <------<< RLZ oblige this bit.

Leash-o-mobil, Is gona run my ass over for this >.<

Ahh well nvm ^^

Lol I actually enjoyed it, and just because it's you I will let this pass!