PDA

View Full Version : This is so sad.

STARBLASTER
22nd November 2008, 12:35 AM
"Players currently using such scripts have five days to cease before we begin taking disciplinary action."
Gone are the days of instant banning coz the poor admins can't afford to lose more players.
This will be my last age since discovering another game.
It may be a rip off but the admins have 'listened' to players.
I have played since age 2.

bloodpirate
22nd November 2008, 12:40 AM
ah, you remember when there was 200,000 people playing (some fake accounts of course back then).. now the admins have almost ruined the game and we have 13,000 people playing now..

the admins just don't / can't fix the game.. no turns.. no gold.. who want to play anymore.. nothing to do but sab sab sab.. can't repair or buy anything.. just sab sab sab. is this what the admins want?? to have the sab accounts having all the fun.. LOL

STARBLASTER
22nd November 2008, 04:41 AM
Heaps more action and gold.
Now it's a sabbers game.
The 80 UP cap and that god awful clicker were 2 extra nails in the coffin.
How silly are some advertisers. I wouldn't clickthrough an ad on principle.

MadOnion
22nd November 2008, 05:40 AM
The admin's inability to fix anything is killing their own cash cow.

What will they do when they can't sit on the couch and earn money lol :whatgives

(Since this game is 1/10 as popular as before shouldn't the servers be overkill and fast? Turns be easy and pages should load fast? This game lags more then previous ages 10 fold)

EDIT: Blood Pirate wasn't I under you in like age 7? Your name is so framiliar

Shredmeister
22nd November 2008, 11:26 AM
The admin's inability to fix anything is killing their own cash cow.

What will they do when they can't sit on the couch and earn money lol :whatgives

(Since this game is 1/10 as popular as before shouldn't the servers be overkill and fast? Turns be easy and pages should load fast? This game lags more then previous ages 10 fold)

EDIT: Blood Pirate wasn't I under you in like age 7? Your name is so framiliar

No need, KoC has already payed for four years in college.

ThomasA
22nd November 2008, 03:48 PM

The inbuilt recruiter and rank updates every minute would have put extra load on the severs.

WildDog
24th November 2008, 02:19 PM
I would have to agree.. I stopped playing a while ago just because of the changes.. but now
A rule clarification: Scripts that make gameplay decisions are not in the spirit of the game, are considered automated processes, and are illegal. Players currently using such scripts have five days to cease before we begin taking disciplinary action.
5 more days for the cheaters to cheat then they will take action???
COME ON!!! That just gives them time to re-write the scripts and keep using them so they are less noticeable.
That on top of the lack of TBG, (you would think the gold is coming out of the admins pockets), the lack of UP and missing/disappearing attack turns sounds like the admins have given up on trying to fix this stuff. If there is an age 11, I picture about 6000 players.(based on every new age has about 1 half the players then the age before).