PDA

View Full Version : How can we play like this

BoneThugsNHarmony
21st November 2008, 12:50 AM
I rarely receive my attack turns and I dont see how I can play the game or what the advantage of having a smaller tff is if we cant attack. Please fix this bug because its ruing KoC.

the polar bear
21st November 2008, 07:24 AM
its the same all over the game

1 you lose attack turns
2 you lose new men
3 you lose gold

you try to tell admin but there never answer you, its is if there are ok with it as the big accounts with the very high gold turn over are o.k as there donot need the attack turn,

but the little accounts use attack turns for growth and gold but as it is set up this way we allways lose,

Warlard
22nd November 2008, 11:57 AM
what do you count as a "little" account?
like rank under 2000?

peterkitty
22nd November 2008, 12:25 PM
i'd say a little account is

Not top 500

Less than 1000 tff

Less than 10000 coverts...

Relies on attacking for gold, not TBG

the polar bear
22nd November 2008, 01:17 PM
yet one more day gos bye yet more attack turns missing

i think any account that cannot stand and use the TBG as a way of buying tool needs attack turn and by admins not fixing this problem it is spoiling the game

Hikarinessa
22nd November 2008, 03:05 PM
yet one more day gos bye yet more attack turns missing

i think any account that cannot stand and use the TBG as a way of buying tool needs attack turn and by admins not fixing this problem it is spoiling the game

same happened to me T_T
I dont know what is funny in the game if we dont have attack turns..

__
Sorry, my english is not as great as I would like...

the polar bear
24th November 2008, 01:26 AM
wow i cannot belive the admins:lol::lol::lol:

i loged on yesterday to find admin have given me 15 attack turns and then every 3 hours i got my attack turns gold and even got my men

go admin looks like you doing something well done

today and i log on NO BLOODY ATTACK TURNS OR GOLD BUT I DID GET MY MEN:banghead::banghead:

back to normal

WHY DO WE BOTHER WITH THIS GAME:mad::mad::mad:

Vengeful_Assasin
24th November 2008, 02:59 AM

i loged on yesterday to find admin have given me 15 attack turns and then every 3 hours i got my attack turns gold and even got my men

today and i log on NO BLOODY ATTACK TURNS OR GOLD BUT I DID GET MY MEN:banghead::banghead:

back to normal

this age is the most screw up age I've ever played with regards to gold and UP.

MFnBonsai
24th November 2008, 07:16 AM

back to normal

i sent mails to rocco and aman asking for turns to be given for turns missed.... apparently turns were given and the server was reset....

dunno whats going on till i get a response from them anyway....

the polar bear
24th November 2008, 10:32 AM
i sent mails to rocco and aman asking for turns to be given for turns missed.... apparently turns were given and the server was reset....

dunno whats going on till i get a response from them anyway....

many thanks MFnBonsai there must have reset the other day as i got a lot of attack turn all at once but know it back to losing them again i will go and try to mail rocco but being a NOOB i am on a learning thing.

again many thanks MFnBonsai

kingcyrus
24th November 2008, 11:13 AM
yeah they gave me 25 attack turns but now there is nobody with gold because everybody has 20 turns

boriszima
24th November 2008, 11:45 PM
yeah they gave me 25 attack turns but now there is nobody with gold because everybody has 20 turns

economy lesson 101: supply and demand :)

there are times where I miss many turns and gold, and then it seems like everything comes in. very inconsistent.

kingcyrus
25th November 2008, 12:03 AM
well it just matters the times that you look i learned nobody has gold till 4 pm my time