PDA

View Full Version : how do i get more gold when i attack?

dovermeadows
19th November 2008, 11:42 PM
i recon and convinced that when my stat is higher, i can get more gold from that attack but it doesnt happen. can anybody explain how to get 999.9% gold from attacks?

blackness
20th November 2008, 02:01 AM
Well the %'s I can't be exact but one thing is to always attack someone with a larger TFF than you (tff is total fighting force if you didnt know) as well as if you want X gold from a attack set your attacking range then for about 20% more than that to ensure a good shot at getting what you would like from a attack to allow you to buy X weapon without having to hit 2 peopel to get it. Hope this helps.

The Magus
20th November 2008, 03:32 PM
what do you mean by set your attacking range? cause I'm having the same problem: I attack people with lots of money, and I have better stats then them, but I dont' get crap for gold.

ThomasA
20th November 2008, 07:06 PM
I think he means if you want to steal 1 mill, attack people holding 1.2 mil.

bloodpirate
22nd November 2008, 12:34 AM
another trick is to only attack people with more soldiers than you.. you get a better percentage of their gold then.

L0B0
25th November 2008, 09:43 AM
Anyway, the percentage can be as dissaponting as 50-60%

dovermeadows
25th November 2008, 10:39 AM
handsome gold- checked!
bigger enemy troop- checked!
better own stats- checked!
but when i attack i still get less than 85%.
when i check the battlefield again, there's no sign of the enemy has been attacked by other people at the same time.
let's say i attack for 1.4mil nowadays and i only get 1mil then i go back to the battlefield page and there will be 400K still untouched. why cant i steal that 400K???
if my observation was correct, that was in age 5 or 6, when i was ranked higher, i couldnt attack people at ranks that are too low

ThomasA
25th November 2008, 01:06 PM
There is always a random site to how much you can steal, it makes the game more interesting.