PDA

View Full Version : What's the Point?

pianoman
14th November 2008, 10:25 AM
I've been playing this game for about a month and a half, and I have yet to see a purpose for playing other than trying to get as high of a rank as possible. Don't get me wrong, I've had fun playing, but it's starting to get old. It's just spying and attacking over and over. I don't know, maybe if there was some purpose to the attacking, like if i were involved in a war against a certian alliance or something then the game would be a lot more interesting. I'd like to hear other thoughts and suggestions on this subject.

Thank You
Pianoman

chaser1
14th November 2008, 11:08 AM
It depends on how you look at it. Yes it is just building an account and attacking, sabbing, spying and such. However, I love the social aspect of the game within alliances.

There are also detailed methods to building accounts, attacking and spying. Use them together and the game becomes a bit more fun, especially when working as a team. Experiment alittle. There are at least a dozen ways to build an account. There are hordes of little tricks to shortcutting to a good account. And there are at least a dozen ways to tear another person's account down.

Invite your friends to play. Work out a game plan and try it, see how the game works for you. And... if you like trash talk, this definitely is the game to play. If you like making people angry, also the game to play.

biglou250
15th November 2008, 01:09 PM
Relationships within and outside alliances is what keeps people playing these monotonous games. We don't stick around for the amazing gameplay. :p

Find yourself an alliance and meet some people!

Gameshark07
15th November 2008, 02:28 PM
a lot of us feel that way sometimes. if you do really quit though, leave something behind for those that still enjoy it. and make sure you're really quitting, don't come back again & again (7x)

dovermeadows
19th November 2008, 11:29 PM
i like the way u say it- simple building of account and get to higher rankings. i dont like being in an alliance and i really hate sabbotaging

iiii
20th November 2008, 11:40 PM
I've been playing this game for about a month and a half, and I have yet to see a purpose for playing other than trying to get as high of a rank as possible. Don't get me wrong, I've had fun playing, but it's starting to get old. It's just spying and attacking over and over. I don't know, maybe if there was some purpose to the attacking, like if i were involved in a war against a certian alliance or something then the game would be a lot more interesting. I'd like to hear other thoughts and suggestions on this subject.

Thank You
Pianoman

joo can sab any1 u want to sab just don't joo sab PR. If dey can't beat u dey will ban u. Bunch of cowards:icon_laug