PDA

View Full Version : attack turns not working

buachaillbui
13th November 2008, 07:45 PM
howdy,
my new attack turns are not registering,this has happened three times today,I'm not sure if it's happened before now but anyway I'm not getting new attack turns every 180mins,the attack clock works but my attack turns are not.any help would be appreciated when ya get the chance.
yours
buachaillbui

Scooter
13th November 2008, 11:30 PM
been doing it for a few days. issue with the game, dunno whats wrong.

MFnBonsai
14th November 2008, 04:32 AM
admins know about the turns and gold not working.... they have known they are not working....

and have been contacted repeatedly about the issue.... and until we get a reply as to what is happening you are in the same boat we are....

buachaillbui
14th November 2008, 05:23 AM
fair enough,
just started the game these last few weeks,
if it happens to everyone ....what to do!!!

and thanks for the info MFnbonsai.

kingcyrus
15th November 2008, 08:56 PM
i have had problems with it to but it was working yesterday and the rest of today and the gold works but not the attack turns:banghead:

nim6
19th November 2008, 04:15 PM
same thing happened to me i ran out of attack turns so i went to sleep and checked it in the morning and i only had 2 attacks i should of at least had like 5 ohh yea and how to u raise ur gold income?

ThomasA
19th November 2008, 04:29 PM
More soldiers increases your tbg. Coverts only generate 1/3rd of what normal soldiers produce. Mercs don't generate tbg.

Its not just attack turns missing, I did not receive Unit Production today. :(

jimwrecker
25th November 2008, 08:30 AM
Yeah i only got like two attack turns in like 15 hours, when they gonna sort this out...?

angelmischa
25th November 2008, 09:03 PM
i have had problems with it to but it was working yesterday and the rest of today and the gold works but not the attack turns:banghead:

Gold only half-works. It doesn't tend to show up until at least 15 minutes into a turn, and even then, it doesn't until I BUY something, and then my gold jumps up again... Seriously confusing.

Oh, and it's automatically logging me out every second click I make, so I can get absolutely nothing done (was going to recruit) because I have to keep signing in... 0-o

L0B0
26th November 2008, 03:40 AM
Its not just attack turns missing, I did not receive Unit Production today. :(
Neither did I.

Definetly, this game sucks.....

page
26th November 2008, 07:06 PM
DAMN IT! I patiently waited for the turn... and it never came. No tbg either. I'm going on vacation mode. I suggest all those who suffer the same fate do the same. How can I play when I get no turns? And I'm getting massed by an entire chain atm?

JHC_fs
27th November 2008, 08:22 AM
hey ppl as in life.....we deal with it.....g

Kite_
28th November 2008, 02:34 AM
Ye,
same problem here, got two attack turns on the same time i should have had like 25..
So they are fixing this aren't they??

Cheers
Kite

Shihouin_Yorouichi
29th November 2008, 01:27 AM
So, this is not happening only to me? Tbg works, but still, in last 24 hours I got like 3 attack turns :banghead: Duh. I wonder if they will ever fix it. I missed age 9, now I came back just a week ago, and I found age 10 with worse bugs than in age 6, 7 and 8... o_O

Hey, admins, can ye do something with that, eh?

6_9
30th November 2008, 06:55 AM
Only had 2 turns in the last 24 hours. I like to spend at least 10 turns in a go. If I didn't have to bank I'd switch to weekly mode.

DarknessFalls
17th December 2008, 12:23 PM
It was also happening to me as well for a long time. But then i logged on one day and i had a Crap Load of them! i still have more than 50 atk turns!!!! ^_^