PDA

View Full Version : Where's the gold?

L0B0
12th November 2008, 03:39 AM
With a spy ranking around #240, I barely see a few question marks in each battlefield page from my rank (#120) descending, that is, I can see almost everybody's gold (except top 100 players and a few others).

Where the hell is the f***king gold?

I don't see treasuries higher than a million anymore. I'm gathering attack turns just because I can't spend them!! (I cannot attack for less than 2 million, it's not worth the repairs)

Moreover, people insist in their AAs about "not attack for less than WHATEVER"!! It's impossible!!

This game sucks, I think I'm quitting when the Age ends.... it's a pity, KoC is like a habit for me...

peterkitty
12th November 2008, 04:15 AM
get people in your alliance to hunt for you...if you're not in an alliance, join one.

I hunt for lots of people in my alliance, and can find 2 mil hits for pretty much anyone.

I've also noticed this absence of gold, though...I think a lot of it is because of the war, but it's probably different for me, as I slay a different crowd.

ThomasA
12th November 2008, 10:33 AM
Its interesting that some want more attack turns.

vanit4s
12th November 2008, 11:15 AM
there is no gold because we are missing a lot of tbg-turns, nearly 50% today

MFnBonsai
14th November 2008, 04:33 AM
admins know about the turns and gold not working.... they have known they are not working....

and have been contacted repeatedly about the issue.... and until we get a reply as to what is happening you are in the same boat we are....

bloodpirate
21st November 2008, 11:36 PM
the admins just don't / can't fix the game.. no turns.. no gold.. who want to play anymore.. nothing to do but sab sab sab.. can't repair or buy anything.. just sab sab sab. is this what the admins want?? to have the sab accounts having all the fun.. LOL