PDA

View Full Version : Would this be consider as scamming?

Ragnarok
12th December 2004, 11:57 AM
Some1 send me this message:

Hi
I see you donít have a big army
Wel I can give you 20.000 men in a day
But I need some info about your account

Account Urename
Account Email
Account Password

If you want too doo that reply this post and put you
Account Urename
Account Email
Account Password
In it

And I can give you 20.000 soldiers

End.

Would it be possible for a low lvl account to reviced 20000 solder in just 1 day?

And wut is the Projected Income Next Turn base on?

Davie
12th December 2004, 12:14 PM
DONT REPLY TO THE MESSAGE.

This is just another fuck wit who is trying to hack into your account, if you get anymore of these messages just pay no attention to them and delete it.

King_Of_Hearts
12th December 2004, 12:33 PM
Yes it is possible to get 20,000 men in one day. There is no limit to how many men you can get per day. But there is no need to give someone you're username E-mail and password to do it. I don't know this for a fact but it seem's like this is just some want to be hacker. You give them this info and they will tell you that they "hacked you".

I would play around with this guy and ask him all kinds of questions like why he wants this info.

drains21m
14th February 2005, 06:45 PM
that guy is going to sell everything you got then attack you or something. lol

Deathmutant
14th February 2005, 07:38 PM
YOU HAD TO ASK? i got swamp land in Arizona for sale at twice what it's worth. lol

Can I have your bank account number and password so I can deposit your money into my account?

and every guy you get counts for next turn even if its seconds before.join a few clickers and you can get guys they are all over the place some you dont have to join thier alliance they just want clicks.

Big_Baron
15th February 2005, 08:50 AM
This is a scam. He will steal your account, change the password and use it for his own gains.

Woot, first post!

whirlwind
15th February 2005, 10:54 AM
well i think thats decided. Never give out your username and password, the admins will not ask for it through the pm system, as they have it in their database. Just wither ignore him... report him (rocco@kingsofchaos.com) or play with him for a while.

*closed*