PDA

View Full Version : Arc of Justice

Teebird
10th November 2008, 12:09 PM
Alliance Name: Arc of Justice
Alliance Member Count (in chain) : 58 just starting out
Alliance Forum Link: http://www.freepowerboards.com/AoJ/index.php Still work in progress
Alliance Chat room: #Arc http://www.freejavachat.com/chat.php?chan=Arc is in irc.IRCStorm.net
Alliance Council Member’s
Teebird (Tee)
Liveacewire (Law)
Flyonthewal (Fly)
J1napa0 (J1)

Brief description of your alliance:

Howdy all,
Just want to tell you a little about us. A Brand New Alliance for Age 10. We are a group that believes in respect. We have learned that if we respect ourselves then we will earn our respect from others. We will do our best to help our members grow to be their best. We will protect our members to the best of our abilities. We offer our Friendship to all who join us. We will spy for you if that is what you need and we will teach you all we know and hope to learn from you as well. It doesn’t matter if this is your first age or you 10th age, all or welcome here. What do we expect from you as a member here? Respect all. We want you to be a part of the Our Team. No 1 person will make a decision here; it will be made by our members. All decision will go throw our Council and then brought to the members and voted on. All will have their say in what we do because we will be a team. As we all know we will not be able to please everyone because we all have a difference of opinion and that’s ok. That is why one person cannot make a decision for Our Team. We want to do our best to make our team the best and that will make you be your best. Remember this is a Game we are here to have fun as well as compete. It may sound silly but there is no I in team. You may be able to do a lot as 1 but as a TEAM(Together Everyone Achieves More)

Have Fun and Enjoy the Game
Tee :lol:
Arc of Justice
Justice, Honor, Courage
Family and Friendship

Join our Alliance: Like I said All are welcome here
Approved Posters: All registered members

Shian
12th November 2008, 12:42 PM
I got this when I looked at your forum:
This page could not be found. If you believe this to be a mistake please use our contact us form.

I need to check your forums before I can approve.

Teebird
12th November 2008, 01:02 PM
Hey Shain, It is doing the same to me right now. I am not at home when I get home I will check it out to see whats wrong.

Thanks
Tee

TRU-
12th November 2008, 03:13 PM
btw, your IRC chan, you should tell is it on cyanide or storm?

Teebird
13th November 2008, 12:32 PM
Ok Shian it is working now, Our host for our forums seems to be a bit slow. All is working and

for Tru
We have one in storm #Arc
And one in cyanide #ArcofJustice

Enjoy the Day
Tee

Shian
13th November 2008, 02:49 PM
Everything looks good.

I am going to be your contact moderator. So, pm me with any concerns about this thread.

Make sure you follow the rules of the forum (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=47514)

Teebird
13th November 2008, 03:25 PM
Thanks Shian

Enjoy the Day
Tee

Crim
14th November 2008, 04:48 PM
Teebird is a class act. I won't say what all went down in order for me to find this out but lets just say some friendships are born in fire. Best of luck, tee.

SleepingDragon
19th November 2008, 05:25 PM
I'm fairly impressed with where AoJ has ended up as a group this age. They got some nice ranked accounts, and I haven't heard very much about them ruffling any feathers. More power to them if they keep playing it straight and don't step on anyone's toes.