PDA

View Full Version : Unfair Suspension

Baigo
1st November 2008, 04:57 AM
Hey guys, I really want your opinions on this topic. Today when I woke up I was surprised to find this:
You have been suspended for Auotmated Processes. Your account will be re-enabled in 6 days, 18 hours, 57 minutes and 22 seconds.
When I asked a moderator which was the reason of my suspension, this is what he replied to me.

<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 4 hours and 53 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 30 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 38 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 39 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 42 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 44 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 46 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 48 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 51 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 52 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 54 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 57 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 5 hours and 59 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 6 hours and 2 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 6 hours and 3 minutes ago successful
<~Bon> 190.3.139.199 (host) 6 hours and 33 minutes ago successful
He told me I was using an automated process. The only thing I was using is an AutoLogIn, a thing which is very common in KoC. Here you can see the it:
<html>
<title>Koc Login By Baigo</title>
<body>
<FORM action=http://www.kingsofchaos.com/login.php method=post name=login>
<INPUT class=login_input type=hidden name=usrname value="NICK">
<INPUT class=login_input type=hidden name=uemail value="MAIL">
<INPUT class=login_input type=hidden name=peeword value="PASS">
</form> </body> <body onload="document.login.submit();">

</form>
</html>
No one ever considered it illegal. That day I thought my AutoLogIn screwed as only a white page appeared, so I decided to press it again and again until it logged in (Seems that the IP didnt log when I did that, I never made a Kings of Chaos icon to enter, I always pressed my auto log in. I visited forums and other games, then checked my koc back with it). There are people cheating with Autobuyers and other serious stuff and they decide to harm me cause of this. You must also consider that in the game nobody can attack me, so I have no need to have another automated process to bank my account.

To be sure I was banned for an AutoLogIn, then the KoC Mod said:

[09:51] <Bon> Baigo i will change it when it gets to 6 days to >>> You have been suspended for using an AutoLogIn, which is still an Automated Process.

Discuss.

X-ago
1st November 2008, 04:59 AM
owned?

AJNZ
1st November 2008, 04:59 AM
lol.

Seriously...You were suspended.
Move on.

Go take a week off.

Baigo
1st November 2008, 05:02 AM
Well, I want your opinion about if this is fair or not...

Nasser
1st November 2008, 05:04 AM
May I ask why are all these successively logins in short intervals ? :/
but I don't see a reason for a suspension if as you say no one can hit you ... so there is no point in you using an automated process as in AB / whatever ...
duno .. lol

~Nasser.

HoMiCiD3
1st November 2008, 05:05 AM
Hey guys, I really want your opinions on this topic. Today when I woke up I was surprised to find this:
You have been suspended for Auotmated Processes. Your account will be re-enabled in 6 days, 18 hours, 57 minutes and 22 seconds.
When I asked a moderator which was the reason of my suspension, this is what he replied to me.

He told me I was using an automated process. The only thing I was using is an 1AutoLogIn, a thing which is very common in KoC. Here you can see the it:
<html>
<title>Koc Login By Baigo</title>
<body>
<FORM action=http://www.kingsofchaos.com/login.php method=post name=login>
<INPUT class=login_input type=hidden name=usrname value="NICK">
<INPUT class=login_input type=hidden name=uemail value="MAIL">
<INPUT class=login_input type=hidden name=peeword value="PASS">
</form> </body> <body onload="document.login.submit();">

</form>
</html>
No one ever considered it illegal. 2That day I thought my AutoLogIn screwed as only a white page appeared, so I decided to press it again and again until it logged in. 3There are people cheating with Autobuyers and other serious stuff and they decide to harm me cause of this. 4You must also consider that in the game nobody can attack me, so I have no need to have another automated process to bank my account.

5To be sure I was banned for an AutoLogIn, then the KoC Mod said:

Discuss.
1. You were using an automated process, people that don't know it is illegal need to read http://www.kingsofchaos.com/help.php#rules

2. You pressed it again and again for an hour, you couldn't login for an hour? maybe you should try closing your browser and deleting cookies instead of clicking autologin repeatedly which will obviously look suspicious and get you banned.

3. People stupid enough to get caught get banned, you got caught get over it and move on.

4. Whether or not you are untouchable is irrelevant, you were suspended for using an automated process, which you admitted to using.

5. Only because you cried and he got tired of it and finally agreed.

Bottom line: you got caught move on.

X-ago
1st November 2008, 05:06 AM
IMHO... he getting hit or not makes no diff... since the smallest DA and the biggest one should have the same rights...

i just think u got screwd... go visit ur RL and comeback to play in 6 days :/

Nasser
1st November 2008, 05:07 AM
anywho
/careface

~Nasser.

Nara
1st November 2008, 05:10 AM
Why did you not go to the web page and sign on manually ? As it looks to me you were not connecting.

onafets
1st November 2008, 05:12 AM
I think it's bullshit. Baigo, stuff these peeps and stuff KoC. play roc ;)

Baigo
1st November 2008, 05:16 AM
Why did you not go to the web page and sign on manually ? As it looks to me you were not connecting.

I was on IRC and MSN at that time, the AutoLogIn page was white, so I just kept pressing until it logged me in directly :)

Rastalord
1st November 2008, 05:35 AM
I had never seen someone get suspended for an auto-login... I mean, the only thing it does is carrying your login info for you... lol, not a big difference game-wise

tiger45
1st November 2008, 05:36 AM
You don't need an auto-login, Just use FireFox, let it save Password and name, and just press the login button on KoC.
You got suspended for 7 days.
Enjoy it.

HoMiCiD3
1st November 2008, 05:43 AM
I had never seen someone get suspended for an auto-login... I mean, the only thing it does is carrying your login info for you... lol, not a big difference game-wise
he wasn't banned for autologin that's just his excuse, auto login doesnt just carry login info it automatically submits the form, he's not even visiting the koc web page to login.

With his auto login he can have his 100 brothers just click a button on his desktop and bank his gold for him while he sleeps all day.

Baigo
1st November 2008, 06:02 AM
he wasn't banned for autologin that's just his excuse, auto login doesnt just carry login info it automatically submits the form, he's not even visiting the koc web page to login.

With his auto login he can have his 100 brothers just click a button on his desktop and bank his gold for him while he sleeps all day.

Isnt that what you do? Give your mom sister and maid your log in details to bank you and dont loose your precious gold while you are masturbating?

Rastalord
1st November 2008, 06:02 AM
his 100 brothers could bank for him without it too... lol.... I'm just saying it's a rather insignificant cheat... if it even is a cheat...

/me goes check the link to rules someone posted before..

HoMiCiD3
1st November 2008, 06:38 AM
sad, you have to have your way with someone that won't remember it cos anyone that will, will regret it.

PartiallyGelatinated
1st November 2008, 06:57 AM
If you don't have access or don't have the know-how to have/make an auto login and get attacked a few seconds before you can login and spend, shit happens.
The chances of that happening are next to none but an auto-login is still an automated process which changes the way the game is played for the person using it and in turn, alters the game, however insignificantly as it may be and therefore is banned.

If I were using an auto-login and got suspended I would do as others suggested and take a few days off for other activities, not spitting immature comments about people's personal private spare time habits because they said you could get your family to do things for you like bank/train/spend/etc... :P

Seriously dude, take a break, cool off, get laid and when it's all over, enjoy the game all the more.

JavisKywalker
1st November 2008, 07:09 AM
it's bullshit.kmon Baigo

No le des mucha importancia. animos^_^

gft4u2nv
1st November 2008, 08:48 AM
Eh.. Just hope in 6 days Spiderwoman doesnt catch up, and if she does just use an AB until you get out f reach again, don't get caught this time. Well out this thread has ~23 post most have been spam from Thomas and Baigo so I'm thinking it should just be dropped. Baigo have fun, its not like you logged on very often anyways.

Linds .

boriszima
1st November 2008, 12:52 PM
there is nothing to discuss. its final decision by KOC owners and they gave you a pre-paid vacation for 7 days. for all you know, people could also put on like auto refresh with their login scripts, then account appears online all the time and in the AA for some it says dont attack while online which crosses over into unfair KOC Play, etc. also if you keep talking like that, if not already, you might get some warnings here.

atti
1st November 2008, 03:36 PM
Alright, as boris said before, there's nothing to discuss here.

Plus you guys are flaming eachother and going way off topic.

Closed.