PDA

View Full Version : KOC Clicker

Addict
22nd October 2008, 04:57 AM
Does anyone in KOC still click large quantities in a session, I envision 1000+ clicks a session in KOC quantified as "large".

No matter what I try, AdMuncher, Safari browser, multiple tabs, clicking in KOC is a pain in the ass and very time consuming.

If people do click, any advice, or did you simply give up clicking in large quantities except a daily run at your friends'/alliance(s)' links?

:(

Shane-
22nd October 2008, 05:11 AM
I still click 4k+ every day...

You'll find its alot better if you use a program to help you click

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=66503 For example is ndys "click helper"

UNTD/UNJV have their own batch clicker which makes clicking abit faster~

A few other alliances have they own click programs which make clicking easyer.

Shane

Addict
22nd October 2008, 06:52 AM
I do not understand the alliances section of the clicker. Do I have to leave my alliance and delete friends in KOC to use it?

Shane-
22nd October 2008, 09:10 AM
To use this program, you need to leave all alliances and remove all friends of your buddy list. Don't worry, this can be done automatically. The alliance joinlinks and buddy userids get stored in a small file (you'll get a save dialog).

You can rejoin these alliances again automatically as well; check the account menu

Some clarification on why you have to leave alliances:
When you are member of alliances or have friends, those get preference when clicking. These links are given 5 times in a row by recruit.php, but when you load a recruit page of the same person more than once simultaneously, only the last recruit image is valid. This defeats the whole purpose of my program, to load several instances of the recruiter at the same time

The program will auto leave them, but auto readd them back

I've never used this program, So im unsure how well it works, But either way, You've got nothing to lose from trying it.

Shane

xAre
22nd October 2008, 09:12 AM
The program will auto leave them, but auto readd them back

I've never used this program, So im unsure how well it works, But either way, You've got nothing to lose from trying it.

Shane

What if he gets hacked because of it?
:o