PDA

View Full Version : Your Best Sabb

Conpmana
10th October 2008, 07:24 AM
Well I had to start this since I got a few good ones last night when UNTD wanted to flex some muscle, so post you're best sabb:)

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 496 of donal's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter donal's armory undetected, and destroy 496 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 493 of donal's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter donal's armory undetected, and destroy 493 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

HoMiCiD3
10th October 2008, 11:42 PM
umm my 149 on tgf was my best :(

Conpmana
11th October 2008, 04:31 PM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 501 of donal's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter donal's armory undetected, and destroy 501 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

may new best sabb

Son_Of_Sam
16th October 2008, 10:36 PM
Well I had to start this since I got a few good ones last night when UNTD wanted to flex some muscle, so post you're best sabb:)

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 496 of donal's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter donal's armory undetected, and destroy 496 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 493 of donal's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter donal's armory undetected, and destroy 493 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Umm I'm a total noob when it comes to sabs, but how the hell can u sab 493 LT's with just 2 spies? OMG do u need excessive SA to achieve this or what?

jog1
16th October 2008, 10:52 PM
Umm I'm a total noob when it comes to sabs, but how the hell can u sab 493 LT's with just 2 spies? OMG do u need excessive SA to achieve this or what?

You only need 1 spy to sab any ammount of tools

Son_Of_Sam
17th October 2008, 03:15 AM
You only need 1 spy to sab any ammount of tools

I tried sabbing just to test but just got a msg 'u cannot destroy that much of an enemy's armory' or something like that. I targeted only 1 item in the armory, is this the problem or dont I have enough SA?
-sigh, never gonna learn this game-

Shane-
17th October 2008, 04:23 AM
I tried sabbing just to test but just got a msg 'u cannot destroy that much of an enemy's armory' or something like that. I targeted only 1 item in the armory, is this the problem or dont I have enough SA?

Hey

Sabbing, You can sab 0.1% of a persons armory per sab turn, This means with 5 sab turns, you're able to sab 0.5% of an persons armory

If there have 100 BPM, Then 0.5% is 0.5 BPM... (Aka, Your officers inform you, you cant sab)
If there have 200 BPM, Then 0.5% is 1 BPM (Aka, No message, You can sab...)

This is also kinda known as "n00b protection", If an account is to small, it cant be sabbed... How ever, The 0.5% rule works for small weapons

If the person has 100 BPM, Then 0.5% = (100*850,000) * 0.005
Which is 425,000 gold value, So the person could lose 425 knifes IF there had enough...

When ever I'm sabbing someone, and want to be sure of what to sab, I use: http://tfe.sltproductions.net/sab.php Enter the persons weapon count in each field, click 'go go go', And it will inform you how many, of which weapon can be sabbed.

Shane

gft4u2nv
17th October 2008, 06:30 AM

So this can be cleared up, it's not your SA that matters you need your spy to be about 1/3 of the targets sentry.

Linds .

Son_Of_Sam
19th October 2008, 10:51 PM
Hey

Sabbing, You can sab 0.1% of a persons armory per sab turn, This means with 5 sab turns, you're able to sab 0.5% of an persons armory

If there have 100 BPM, Then 0.5% is 0.5 BPM... (Aka, Your officers inform you, you cant sab)
If there have 200 BPM, Then 0.5% is 1 BPM (Aka, No message, You can sab...)

This is also kinda known as "n00b protection", If an account is to small, it cant be sabbed... How ever, The 0.5% rule works for small weapons

If the person has 100 BPM, Then 0.5% = (100*850,000) * 0.005
Which is 425,000 gold value, So the person could lose 425 knifes IF there had enough...

When ever I'm sabbing someone, and want to be sure of what to sab, I use: http://tfe.sltproductions.net/sab.php Enter the persons weapon count in each field, click 'go go go', And it will inform you how many, of which weapon can be sabbed.

Shane

Hi Shane, thanks for the link, but I read somewhere that the opponents armory value is actuall the 'sell' value of the available armory and not the 'buy' value...
example: BPM buy value = 850,000
BPM sell value = 637,500

The link shows only buy value of the armory and not the 'sell' value.

Anyone can confirm which value is correct?

Omg..the bloody graph worked!! woot! my first sab!!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 1 of ***** weapons of type Rope.
Your spies successfully enter nicetry's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Rope stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

-THANKS SHANE!!-

Shane-
19th October 2008, 11:35 PM
Congraz, lol ^^

Shane

Son_Of_Sam
27th October 2008, 04:46 AM
Shane, having a few issues with the graph.. sometimes works, sometimes doesnt.

eg: spies get detected or caught.

This sometimes happens even if i get 'all' the opponents armory into the graph using several spy turns.. any way to get a 100% succesful sab?

Any suggestions out there plz help...

Shane-
27th October 2008, 05:25 AM
Shane, having a few issues with the graph.. sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

IE: spies get detected or caught.

This sometimes happens even if i get 'all' the opponents armory into the graph using several spy turns.. any way to get a 100% successful sab?

Any suggestions out there please help...

KoC, Has an element of "Randomness" in sabbing that prevents any type of 100% in sabbing, you'll almost always get detected when trying to sab someone, even if his/her sentry is way way low

All the "graph" (Site) does is let you know the max you're able to sab from x person, The success rate is from koc, Just remember your spy has to be at least 33.3% of they sentry, For LT/Nuns, Always send 1 spy, For IS/BPM, Send 1 spy per 17 weapons, And just keep trying until you finally are successful, Sometimes it'll take a few attempts, sometimes, a lot more, It took me 141 attempts to sab Bloodpirate, while only 15~ to sab someone else of the same sentry, Alot is based on luck.

Shane

Son_Of_Sam
7th November 2008, 12:25 AM
Apologies to everyone for deviating from the thread discussion, but thanks for ur patience, and specially Shane's help

Am a low ranker and only just started sabbing... Heres my best for now.

Covert Mission Report
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 2 of Apolo-'s weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.
Your spies successfully enter Apolo-'s armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Covert Mission Report
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 2 of Apolo-'s weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.
Your spies successfully enter Apolo-'s armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

4 BPM's is a big deal for us low rankers lol....

This was 4 days ago, and hopefully he will stay inactive :P