PDA

View Full Version : The Darkside OF Cyanide!

Liz
30th September 2008, 10:30 PM
I think its funny how a girl who cams the ops gets an almost dictorial role. As long as she continues to get certain ops off, she can do as she like, with total disregard for the Network rules. I was glined for life because of a remark, calling Samie a name in a private room. In a private room you have the choice to ignore or leave the room. In this case, however, Samie wasnʼt even present, though a 3rd hand source from a private room or PM is sufficient enough to be banned. As an op it is your duty to enforce rules without favoritism or prejudice.

:155629:. [ @Samie|ShoeboxWrapping ] you told me to put her on akick
<XXXX> .:155655:. [ ~vengefuldeath87 ] you wanted to ban her without her knowing
.:155712:. [ @Samie|ShoeboxWrapping ] yeaaah not kick her lol
.:160243:. ! ~vengefuldeath87 ties Samie|ShoeboxWrapping to a tree and shows her some wood <3
.:160602:. [ ~vengefuldeath87 ] kill her with fire!

Seems like, you can choose to ban because of personal dislikes. Furthermore, Hell2aiser was warned by remco;

[07:54pm] <Remco-> one more word and you can join liz

Over another private room discussion; a room where he, Samie, nor Venge were even present. Policing private rooms are a total disregard for user privacy and glining over personal views and opinions expressed in the confines of a private room is a total example of op abuse.

Many users were called much worse in public rooms, such as slut, bitch, fat, and racial remarks. The users complained to the network ops and were told to either ignore the user or leave the room.

I left the room, only to have Samie follow into every room I was in, including private rooms just trying to instigate a confrontation.

Kitten banned Samie in her private room, only to have Venge unban Sammie from it and told kitten to be nice to her or suffer a Gline.

If we allow our ops to rule unchecked and conduct themselves based on personal reasons and relationships with users then we are enabling them to ruin our server. They are bound by the server rules to uphold the integrity of the server. Without this structure how can we say that being racist or derogatory towards other users of the community is wrong. I can just show my tits and make the IRC experience a total hell for anyone I donʼt like.

We have turned our respectable server into a sham where the ops are at the whim of the newest IRC girl willing to get naked. Its sick, demeaning towards women, and above all wrong. If we allow the current status to remain and unchecked then any girl or guy on there can become a target at any given instant and not only will we loose users to other networks, but also good friends, game players, and great members of our online community.

Snoop a IRC HEAD OP has quit and did address venge before he left..

16:27 <vengefuldeath87> wtf zach
16:28 <snoop> wtf were you thinking there.
16:28 <vengefuldeath87> that was in a private chan
16:28 <snoop> someone gave it to me
16:28 <vengefuldeath87> inferno
16:29 <snoop> not directly
16:29 <snoop> but you're just angry because I have the root of the recent problem
16:29 <snoop> should have just let her out of vacation mode
16:29 <vengefuldeath87> well, considering like 6 people have access there
16:30 <snoop> hey you should be more mad at yourself and your girlfriend for acting like that
16:30 <vengefuldeath87> its my private channel
16:30 <vengefuldeath87> im not saying shit like that in public
16:31 <vengefuldeath87> i havent said anything bad about liz in public
16:34 <vengefuldeath87> how does posting shit like that in public make any of this any better
16:35 <snoop> it doesn't make it any better for you
16:35 <snoop> I really don't care
16:35 <vengefuldeath87> how about i put shit of liz online then
16:36 <snoop> it's not my problem

I am far from perfect!
I have cammed when I first started on the server I do NOT think low of her for that.
I think low that She gets away with whatever she wants to for this and that she gets special treatment for it..
I am disgusted at the pictures that went up of her I've had that happen to me, NO ONE deserves that!

You can hate me or like me on the server, You can say I've cammed, I'm A whore, but that is not the point! The point is that The IRC Admins should be impartial and have everyone live by the same rules.

Liz
30th September 2008, 10:32 PM
<INFERNO> .:110456:. [ %chaos_with_control ] hey venge liz needs ut of vaca
<INFERNO> .:110502:. [ %chaos_with_control ] you did it for her
<INFERNO> .:110521:. [ @Samie ] could always leave her in vac mode.... O:)<INFERNO> i dont remember if the akick was before or after those stuff
<Liz> is there more logs?
<INFERNO> yea
<INFERNO> that one i told
<INFERNO> i just can find it
<INFERNO> .:155629:. [ @Samie|ShoeboxWrapping ] you told me to put her on akick
<INFERNO> .:155655:. [ ~vengefuldeath87 ] you wanted to ban her without her knowing
<INFERNO> .:155712:. [ @Samie|ShoeboxWrapping ] yeaaah not kick her lol
<INFERNO> .:160243:. ! ~vengefuldeath87 ties Samie|ShoeboxWrapping to a tree and shows her some wood <3
<INFERNO> .:160602:. [ ~vengefuldeath87 ] kill her with fire!
<INFERNO> i had a filter function i forgot i coded
<INFERNO> lol
* Jack runs to the bathroom
* Jack throws up and returns
<Liz> ok
<Liz> so there
<Liz> there is snoops proof
<Liz> I was provoked
<Liz> they did that
<Liz> then samie followed me from room to room<Liz> till I said shit
<Liz> before that I BANNING I SAID NOTHING TO HER
<Liz> there is his damn proof
<Liz> before that shit I said NOTHING TO HER DID I INFERNO
* Kitten is now known as NinjaKitten
* NinjaKitten is now known as Kitten
<INFERNO> back
<Kitten> ditto
<Liz> well snoop said if I had proof
<Liz> she provoked it
<Liz> the ban is lifted
<Kitten> canthey really get away with all this?
<Liz> and INFERNO knows I did nothing
<Liz> when I was banned in roc
<INFERNO> but me telling its no proof
<INFERNO> u gotta find the guy who owns the server
<Liz> INFERNO
<Liz> the logs
<Liz> is proof
<Liz> and its waht I needed
<Kitten> wait<Kitten> i idle in there
<Kitten> Liz
<Kitten> what day?
<Liz> I dont remember
<Liz> doesnt matter tho INFERNO knows
<Liz> I was banned for no reason
<Kitten> (06:26:33pm|09.21 •• liz (lizzzzgagn@Cyanide-73892931.hsd1.nh.comcast.net) has joined #ROC
<Kitten> (06:26:33pm|09.21 •• liz was kicked by ChanServ (User has been banned from the channel)
<Kitten> (06:26:33pm|09.21 (Vegeta) no i didnt betray anyonw.. im not a war monger..
<Kitten> (06:26:36pm|09.21 (Vegeta) *anyon
<Kitten> (06:26:40pm|09.21 (Vegeta) *anyone
<Kitten> (06:27:05pm|09.21 (Nasser) brb.
<Kitten> (06:27:29pm|09.21 (Vegeta) its a pain now... noobs will be attacking me.. i lost 9B today..
<Kitten> (06:27:35pm|09.21 (Vegeta) got sabbed and then trained down
<Kitten> (06:27:47pm|09.21 (+M3J) chaos_with_control, why's liz banned? O_o
<Kitten> (06:27:48pm|09.21 (Vrasp) Speaking of sabbing
<Kitten> (06:27:58pm|09.21 (Vrasp) Any way to tell if your stuff is sabbed before you try to use it?<Kitten> (06:27:58pm|09.21 (+M3J) Then buy more DA
<Kitten> (06:28:13pm|09.21 (+M3J) Yes
<Kitten> (06:28:19pm|09.21 (+M3J) lrn2GUESS!
<Kitten> (06:28:23pm|09.21 (+M3J) sentry and spy are easy
<Kitten> (06:28:29pm|09.21 (+M3J) For SA and DA, it's a <censored>. >_<
<Kitten> (06:28:29pm|09.21 (Vegeta) nope.. ask the guy who sabbed you...
<Kitten> (06:28:31pm|09.21 (Vegeta) :d
<Kitten> (06:28:38pm|09.21 •• LSW (LSW@227B0DA.FEB37523.32D26FBE.IP) Quit (Ping timeout)
<Kitten> (06:28:47pm|09.21 •• liz (lizzzzgagn@Cyanide-73892931.hsd1.nh.comcast.net) has joined #ROC
<Kitten> you hadnt even said anything yet
<Kitten> nor been present in the channel
<Liz> I know
<Liz> that is when I got pissed
<Kitten> where theres that proof too
<Liz> and called her shit in my alliance roc room
<Liz> then the next day I was shunned
<Liz> then I really got pissed
<Liz> and started to leave rooms
<Liz> and when ppl said why did you lave
<Liz> I said cuz samie is a camwhoreLiz> ALL the rooms I was in
<Liz> and I left them one by one
<Liz> AND the funniest shit is even then when ned bashed her in swars I yelled at ned and said NO NED not in public rooms
<Liz> Im such a tool
<Liz> honestly
<Liz> and Im the one banned
<Liz> I am not lying I've known for MONTHS she cams venge cuz hs brags about it
<Liz> Kitten Did I say shit to you about it
<Kitten> nope
<Kitten> jack told me
<Liz> No I keep to myself
<Liz> til I got Fucking banned in a room for nothing
<Liz> that I liked
<Kitten> would cwc give us logs?
<Liz> IDK she is wrapped around his finger
<Liz> but he does have the logs
<Liz> or jack does
<Liz> of venge saying liz tits or GTFO when I was banned
<Liz> I was in the fucking emergency room
<Liz> and CWC put my account on vaca and when it was asked for him to undo it
<Liz> it was tits or get out

b0neZ
30th September 2008, 10:56 PM
its sad to think people get special status on IRC for things they do on cam or dont do on cam...........last i checked we played online war games............didnt know it was a requirement to cam to get anywhere or to earn respect.......im not sayin im INNOCENT in that way........but i dont drag my dirty laundry online like that.......it will an does come back to haunt you..........sadly to say............people need to grow up an really smell the roses on this matter.........IRC is a huge place.........many channels..........so those who dont like each other or cant stand each other dont need to mingle..........but hey.........just my opinion.........

snoop
30th September 2008, 10:59 PM
Cyanide-x is a very small network... 400 users is tiny. Like it or not when it's the owner of an online game and an ircop you have to deal with them.

Hell2aiser
30th September 2008, 11:02 PM
i agree its a shame that IRC is reduced to who cams who and who doesnt, ops need to take a more unbiased approach or the ops need to be balanced with checks.

Cipher_21
30th September 2008, 11:03 PM
I dont understand why liz is glined for what she said in private rooms and in her pm's. maybe in a public room..... but even then, based on what was said, it's all personal bias. How does someone get glined for hurting someones feelings. or expressing distaste for someone?

Nasty_CT
30th September 2008, 11:07 PM
Ive been around cyanide for a while. Ive witnessed a mild portion of the hostility between Sammie and Liz. And i was also around for Viv and Liz. And a bunch of others prior. One thing that i have always found true is that Someones side is always taken. Sadly. In this case, i think that the wrong side has been chosen by an op. As an admin of Cyanide venge (although ive never had any problems with him personally) should have not followed through with this akick/gline and so forth. I believe this should genuinely be taken under consideration by Rolz, to ACTUALLY investigate what happened. Ops, of channels and of the server, should not make judgements based on biased, irrational decisions when it comes to bans/glines/etc... It is true that Liz has had her past, but with it being so far away from when she was actually causing problems, i think there should some further "investigation" as to what the cause of this situation is. There is no reason that justifies g-lining someone "for life" because a certain user has manipulated or persuaded an op to do so.

Should. Not. Happen.

-Nasty

incomer
30th September 2008, 11:08 PM
well its not a good reason to Gline liz from the network for something that went over in private, it doesnt make any sense to me. she didnt abuse network rules, the ban from network should be removed. I strongly recommend for remove the ban ASAP

snoop
30th September 2008, 11:11 PM
Haha, I've always said there should never be a such thing as a lifelong gline or even something as long as a year for a couple of reasons... It's rather childish in that it's like "NANANA YOU CAN'T COME HERE". Also because it isn't enforceable, it just ends up with someone that's pissed off that'll try to come back in a week anyhow, or wait months until it's forgotten. Also an IRC network shouldn't be in the business of trying to get rid of people... banning someone for life tends to piss people off.

Shane-
30th September 2008, 11:16 PM
Only quickly read this, But i though id add a huge hi'five for who ever that gLined Liz...

Congraz Snoop/Venge/Remco, Or who ever did it, Its been a long time coming

As for you Liz, stfu... I believe you are the one who was originally trying to e-fuck with the Irc ops... How many people did you threaten to have glined?... Heck, Every other day you threatened to have me glined... You threatened to have Ewok glined, You've threatened to have Lene glined, You'v tryed to threat plenty of people off having them glined in the past... And now it happens to you eh...

Whats the saying? " You reap what you sow "... " What goes around, Comes around "... And lastly " Ding dong, the witch is gone "...

Shane

snoop
30th September 2008, 11:18 PM
It wasn't me, I'm pissed about the fact that a camwhore has curried this much favor and is able to essentially run venge's game. I'm not doing anything for cyanide-x anymore.

TLR
30th September 2008, 11:19 PM
Venge, she shouldn't be banned for life for that. Guys on there have said much worse things and recieved a chuckle or a slap on the wrist. Now many know that I don't always agree with Liz and we've had our own quarrels. But this is over the top.

Liz
30th September 2008, 11:20 PM
Actually Shane thanks for being the one noob to come on and say that!!
Yes I cammed I did woot
Get original I know I did!
Yes shane has an amazing video of me crying because I was genuine and thought shane was a good friend!!

Camming isnt the point Shane AND IF I did break IRC rules GLINE ME
BUT I DIDNT!!

Shane, snoop actually quit as IRC OP over this because it's wrong!

I like you a lot shane and I'll never bash you like you bash me
But dont make this a bashingfest it's wrong why I got glined!!

Shane I've changed how I am on here but you're right I was a slut when I joined
I was a emotional moron but I don't do that shit anymore I just like playing swars and roc and thats it
I like to keep to myself

Shane-
30th September 2008, 11:30 PM
You threaten to have me glined, Because Carlos mas invited you to my IRC channel...

You threaten to have Ewok glined, Because Ewoks friend was insulting you on msn...

Can i control Carlos? - No
Can Ewok control his friend - No

Do actions Carlos or Ewoks friend do mean we should be glined - No

What gives you the right to even threaten to have people glined - Nothing

At the end of the day, You did what ever with the IRC Ops, You got them wrapped around your fingers... You though you where some Ms. Powerfull, Trying to control what people do, trying to blackmail them, " Fix this, sort that, or i will have you glined "...

*Drumm Roll* Oh my god, Theres a new girl on the block that has took your place as the female thats got op's wrapped around little fingers, And now you're left without power to control the ops?...

At the end of the day, The way you've been treated is the very same way you treated people yourself... As i said, What goes around, comes around...

Shane

Edit:

liz says (10:32 PM):
do you have gua
Keilan - Ewok says (10:32 PM):
i read already
laughed quite a bit too:P
can you post
that its wrong
nope
k
1 - its funny
2 - dunno my gua login:P
liz says (10:33 PM):
you can just have them email it to you
Keilan - Ewok says (10:33 PM):
considering, u threatened to gline me for some random guy talking to u on msn

You do know, It is pretty pathetic for you to be running to people to ask them to post...

AJNZ
30th September 2008, 11:37 PM
No offence to anyone intended at all, but given that it's the internet, this r very serious business.

Liz
30th September 2008, 11:39 PM
Shane you're absolutly right!!
I completly agree with you!

Ya know what happend when I stopped camming shane? I was glinned!
Ask Snoop he had to go undo it!

You're right shane I thought I could do no wrong when I cammed YOU"RE RIGHT!

I am not diagreeing with you at ALL!!

That is why I'm saying this is all fucking so wrong!!!

Shane I was wrong for what I did to you and carlos since then carlos and I are fine inchain together he is a really nice man..

Please shane you're only proving my point

Apocalypse137
30th September 2008, 11:39 PM
Hmmmz

Nobody's perfect, and the ircops banning for personal reasons is no surprise. If they wish to remain 5 year old children for the rest of their lives, not much you can do about it, unfortunately Cyanide is a server run by a MMORPG (or w/e the heck that is) game owner, the server is specifically targetted towards similar games. How many mature people do you see in irc? Try 5-30 of the what... 400 members I think someone said? The ircops are not going to be any different, they are just people who kissed rolz's ass enough to get his favor.

I'd say to remove the gline but lol I don't think it'll happen and I find it all the more entertaining that IRC is run by people who can't think past thier 3" pen0r.

HoMiCiD3
30th September 2008, 11:44 PM
I think its funny how a girl who cams the ops gets an almost dictorial role. As long as she continues to get certain ops off, she can do as she like, with total disregard for the Network rules. I was glined for life because of a remark, calling Samie a slut in a private room. In a private room you have the choice to ignore or leave the room. In this case, however, Samie wasnʼt even present, though a 3rd hand source from a private room or PM is sufficient enough to be banned. As an op it is your duty to enforce rules without favoritism or prejudice.

:155629:. [ @Samie|ShoeboxWrapping ] you told me to put her on akick
<XXXX> .:155655:. [ ~vengefuldeath87 ] you wanted to ban her without her knowing
.:155712:. [ @Samie|ShoeboxWrapping ] yeaaah not kick her lol
.:160243:. ! ~vengefuldeath87 ties Samie|ShoeboxWrapping to a tree and shows her some wood <3
.:160602:. [ ~vengefuldeath87 ] kill her with fire!

Seems like, you can choose to ban because of personal dislikes. Furthermore, Hell2aiser was warned by remco;

[07:54pm] <Remco-> one more word and you can join liz

Over another private room discussion; a room where he, Samie, nor Venge were even present. Policing private rooms are a total disregard for user privacy and glining over personal views and opinions expressed in the confines of a private room is a total example of op abuse.

Many users were called much worse in public rooms, such as slut, bitch, fat, and racial remarks. The users complained to the network ops and were told to either ignore the user or leave the room.

I left the room, only to have Samie follow into every room I was in, including private rooms just trying to instigate a confrontation.

Kitten banned Samie in her private room, only to have Venge unban Sammie from it and told kitten to be nice to her or suffer a Gline.

If we allow our ops to rule unchecked and conduct themselves based on personal reasons and relationships with users then we are enabling them to ruin our server. They are bound by the server rules to uphold the integrity of the server. Without this structure how can we say that being racist or derogatory towards other users of the community is wrong. I can just show my tits and make the IRC experience a total hell for anyone I donʼt like.

We have turned our respectable server into a sham where the ops are at the whim of the newest IRC girl willing to get naked. Its sick, demeaning towards women, and above all wrong. If we allow the current status to remain and unchecked then any girl or guy on there can become a target at any given instant and not only will we loose users to other networks, but also good friends, game players, and great members of our online community.

Snoop a IRC HEAD OP has quit and did address venge before he left..

16:27 <vengefuldeath87> wtf zach
16:28 <snoop> wtf were you thinking there.
16:28 <vengefuldeath87> that was in a private chan
16:28 <snoop> someone gave it to me
16:28 <vengefuldeath87> inferno
16:29 <snoop> not directly
16:29 <snoop> but you're just angry because I have the root of the recent problem
16:29 <snoop> should have just let her out of vacation mode
16:29 <vengefuldeath87> well, considering like 6 people have access there
16:30 <snoop> hey you should be more mad at yourself and your girlfriend for acting like that
16:30 <vengefuldeath87> its my private channel
16:30 <vengefuldeath87> im not saying shit like that in public
16:31 <vengefuldeath87> i havent said anything bad about liz in public
16:34 <vengefuldeath87> how does posting shit like that in public make any of this any better
16:35 <snoop> it doesn't make it any better for you
16:35 <snoop> I really don't care
16:35 <vengefuldeath87> how about i put shit of liz online then
16:36 <snoop> it's not my problem

I am far from perfect!
I have cammed when I first started on the server I do NOT think low of her for that.
I think low that She gets away with whatever she wants to for this and that she gets special treatment for it..
I am disgusted at the pictures that went up of her I've had that happen to me, NO ONE deserves that!

You can hate me or like me on the server, You can say I've cammed, I'm A whore, but that is not the point! The point is that The IRC Admins should be impartial and have everyone live by the same rules.

CHRIST AUST STILL ISNT GLINED (love you aust nothing personal) And he acutally breaks IRC rules and I"m glined for a lifetime
hypocritical much? u call samie a slut and yet u bring the same shit on urself? u deserved to get glined.

as for the pictures of samie i saw them and im pretty sure they are not her but either way its fuckin disgusting that anyone would want to do such a thing to anyone let alone her.

but whatever the case as shane said about fucking time lol manipulative bitch got what was comin to her

oh yer its a relatively private network its not a business or anything that must be run fairly, the ircops aren't required to follow any rules, they make the rules and they can do what they like. If you wanna risk your privacy and whatever by camming for them to get some control for urself then its ur own fault when they decide they don't like u anymore and gline u.

good bye liz

Liz
30th September 2008, 11:48 PM
If I was a hypocrite then I wouldnt be calling myself a slut when I started I agree and I stated it in the post....

with all that put aside no one should be glined for personal words..

That would mean that if you go on IRC right now in a room and say wow liz is a whore.. then you get glined...

I agree that the pictures are disgusting I mean disgusting and I wish that didnt happen to her

HoMiCiD3
1st October 2008, 12:01 AM
the fact that you are calling something that you did yourself and took full advantage of disgusting is hypocritical, youve got ops wrapped around ur own finger and then when someone when you get glined ur all shocked. youve been earning that gline for months/years, as far as i can tell samie didnt ask for u to be glined only akicked from a channel and someone went and took it another step further.

The fact that you called someone a slut for doing something you do/did yourself is just downright wrong and u asked for ur gline. just get ur boots on and get to walkin

Liz
1st October 2008, 12:07 AM
Oh well if you want to keep looking ignorant then keep saying the same thing!
what I did was wrong too!!!

HoMiCiD3
1st October 2008, 12:11 AM
i'm not being ignorant at all i just think ur whinging about something that you have no right to whinge about. Yea the ircops are biased but they own the network they make the rules they can pick and choose who the allow to chat on their network. If you want a fair network go and make ur own.

Liz
1st October 2008, 12:12 AM
Homocide you're completly right I havent disagreed with anyone you're saying.

if you don't like this thread tho you don't have to post in it over and over we all know you're calling me a slut and so on and I agree I use to be

so your point is taking now you're just spamming

HoMiCiD3
1st October 2008, 12:18 AM
this whole topic is spam its just going to be people calling u a cam slut which you are, a manipulative cam slut.

snoop
1st October 2008, 12:26 AM
Actually there's probably more to the log that we don't have... And in general in the past year or so I didn't really involve myself in what was going on.

The important thing to remember, Shane, is no SHOULD be able to HAVE someone else glined without real tangible evidence. No one was really able to get me to do it without evidence. You can ask Liz, no matter how much she's screamed at me to do it to people I've never done it without a log and some form of third party verification.

Should an IRC network be run that way? I think so. Is it run that way now? No. That's why I quit.

Also, I've been lax about warnings in this thread. Liz: Don't call samie a slut. Other people, don't call liz a slut. And NO ONE ever brings having pictures of them posted on themselves NO MATTER WHAT. I in fact made an exception to my retirement yesterday to get rid of some of the pictures of samie...

If liz is handing out nudes, where do I get in line to get mine?

This_IS_AUST
1st October 2008, 01:11 AM
Ok, first thing is first. Cyanide-x has fucked up policies. We all know that I hate Liz, genuinely. However, we also all know that I hate authority, and that I particularly hate absolute authority. So what I say, in the end, is unbiased.

Issue #1. Tangible evidence. As Snoop mentioned, this should be implemented as a COMPULSORY policy. Is this implemented? No.

Not once have I seen a screenshot presented to me when I have been glined for various reasons. Not once, and at my last count, I have been officially glined 18 times.

Now, lets make this about me, I am a perfect example of how bias, and power combine to make the administration of Cyanide-X.

Roughly 2/3 years ago, Rolz had some fun with glining me. Why? Because I said things along the lines of 'World of Warcraft sucks' (my favourite reason).

Why was this not challenged? Simply the reason "he owns the server, he does what he wants".

Throughout my time on Cyanide-x, vengefuldeath87 has shunned me, for 1337 H4X0R reasons. In legible words, No reason at all. I have complained about this abuse of power for years. The reason as to why nothing was done, "You deserve it". I ask, "Why do I deserve it?", the classic and repeated response, "Because it is you".

Now, lets continue onto a little girl we liked to call Nepthys. vengefuldeath87 was, and is, her little bitch. She simply flirted with him, and literally, got anything she wanted. If she wanted me killed/glined, venge did it. Hell, I was even glined (as a result of liz) for 'harassment'. I wasnt provided a reason, and it was supposed to be permanent, Nepthys simply asked for me to be unbanned, it was a three line PM, and she had me unglined.

I had emailed them messages at least 3/4 paragraphs long, contacted them on other IRC servers over a period of about a week, and Nepthys got the job done within 5 minutes of me asking, and 3 lines of text.

Now, lets extend this concept. Rolz14 made the rules, and in this tiny little rulebook, he included the line.

- 4. IRCop decisions are final.

So, naturally, the IRCop at the time decides what is tangible. Does tangible mean hearsay? No. Vengefuldeath87 received logs, that were passed down by two people, until he received them (the person that was in the PM with Liz, and Samie).

As a result, Liz should not have been banned unless:

1. The IRCop at the time IS there, and witnessed it.
2. The person complaining presents the right evidence.
3. The person witnesses what was said.

Was Venge there?
Was Samie there?

The answer to both questions, is a resounding No.
Was a screenshot taken and shown of the logs? No.

So, should Liz have been killed/glined at all? No.

However, with the administration of Cyanide-X, we have the current situation. The evidence was hearsay, three generations down. That isnt even hearsay anymore, that is almost degraded to the level of 'rumour'. But, I wish to use this situation to my advantage.

I want vengefuldeath87 glined, he wrote the following to me.

[16:33] <vengefuldeath87> Guess what? I can gline you for no reason, just like I did with liz :D
[16:33] <vengefuldeath87> And you can do NOTHING about it.
[16:36] <vengefuldeath87> You are a camming, pedophiliac slut that should commit suicide.
[16:36] <vengefuldeath87> I fucked your mother, father, sister, brother and children, and I am coming to your house to fuck you, unless you cam with me now.
[16:37] <vengefuldeath87> I will kill you.
[16:37] <vengefuldeath87> Answer me now fuckhead.

You know what? That was said to me in a PM. So, if we follow the same process as was done with Liz, goodbye vengefuldeath87, please stay the fuck off Cyanide-X for life :). Those lines are all I need...and a boob job.

Unfortunately, I do not have the boobs for the job, or I would have done it already.

AUST_RushK1ller.

phoenixphyre999
1st October 2008, 01:19 AM
Having read the logs and conversed with various people involved in this little drama both recently and over a period of years, here are my thoughts.

No, Liz is not as angelic as her avatar. She has a temper. She's shown her boobs via webcam. She's made some bad decisions and acted like a real ass at times. However, she is perfectly aware of this and has changed her behavior.

All of that is beside the point.

Glining someone because they won't show you their tits is just plain wrong. So is glining someone for opinions expressed in a private room and in PM. It doesn't matter who the victim is or whether they were a jerk to someone else three years ago. These glines were a flagrant abuse of power, and any network owner with a conscience and a spine would remove them and relieve venge and Remco of their IRCop status.

I don't know how Rolz can sleep at night.

snoop
1st October 2008, 01:21 AM
Aust the difference is you ACTUALLY were BAN EVADING the first time we glined you. Tangible evidence in that case tended to be /whois and the ban list. You have a huge problem with authority even when it is justified. The case with liz: You joined every channel she was in and called her a whore. While you have a couple of valid complaints, the fact that you've done so many things wrong kind of well...

In the cases above, had I been aware I would have reversed it. That's why you might want to try akill@cyanide-x.net.

Actually the upshoot of this is it isn't really Remco's fault. More of venge's fault for pushing liz through his various actions, and he did push her to step accross the line that remco drew. He was pretty much unaware of that. Did liz actually say something about samie that got her glined? Yeah. But was there a reason? Yeah, it had mainly to do with venge's behavior. Is something going to happen? Most yeah, I'd imagine so... but at this point that's really up to Rolz; not my decision.

Am I going to ban yet another Aust account? Yes. Again, case-in-point with aust's problems following authority. He proved my point by creating yet another GUA account. I think we can all learn a lesson from this, AUST will see any exercise of authority as morally wrong because he is inherently an anarchist and goes by subjective morality: what he thinks to be moral is moral, no one else's morals are correct.

This_IS_AUST
1st October 2008, 01:24 AM
Aust the difference is you ACTUALLY were BAN EVADING. Tangible evidence in that case tended to be /whois and the ban list.

Actually the upshoot of this is it isn't really Remco's fault. More of venge's fault for pushing liz through his various actions, and he did push her to step accross the line that remco drew. He was pretty much unaware of that.

If you want to pull out the ban evading card, how about venge's nice script that prevents him from getting kicked? Or the fact that I have witnessed countless times when venge fucks around with a channel, and unbans himself? Not to miss the unbanning of Samie in #kitty.

And Snoop, that is where I emailed to. I also forget to mention that I posted in the appealing glines thread on the site.

HoMiCiD3
1st October 2008, 01:27 AM
i can't say ur opinion on this subject has any effect to anyone else as your XXXXXXXX that doesnt need a reason to be glined u spam and harrass ppl in channels and then complain when u get banned. ircops are the superior force on an irc network if u fuck with them u get glined simple. just like if u fuck with the president u get killed. its how life works if u can't deal with it thats ur problem.

snoop
1st October 2008, 01:33 AM
If you want to pull out the ban evading card, how about venge's nice script that prevents him from getting kicked? Or the fact that I have witnessed countless times when venge fucks around with a channel, and unbans himself? Not to miss the unbanning of Samie in #kitty.

And Snoop, that is where I emailed to. I also forget to mention that I posted in the appealing glines thread on the site.

I don't defend venge.

And aust every time you've sent an email it's been because of a legitimate gline. You didn't send one about the rolz WoW gline, else I'd be able to find it in my gmail account by searching for your name.

Also Remco never unbanned samie from #kitty, had he done so I would have found a log of it. If you'd bothered to investigate, which I did after I "retired" you'd know this. But thanks for playing, as usual you are wrong.

Phyrus
1st October 2008, 05:00 AM
Yes Liz has cammed in the past. Yes she knows that she's done wrongs, but she has never requested glines on people calling her a whore.

This whole dilemma could have been dealt in a more civilised manner. Glining in this manner and additional threats shows favouritism, which is unethical for an oper, and biasism.

the_hitman_9
1st October 2008, 05:42 AM
Only quickly read this, But i though id add a huge hi'five for who ever that gLined Liz...

Congraz Snoop/Venge/Remco, Or who ever did it, Its been a long time coming

As for you Liz, stfu... I believe you are the one who was originally trying to e-fuck with the Irc ops... How many people did you threaten to have glined?... Heck, Every other day you threatened to have me glined... You threatened to have Ewok glined, You've threatened to have Lene glined, You'v tryed to threat plenty of people off having them glined in the past... And now it happens to you eh...

Whats the saying? " You reap what you sow "... " What goes around, Comes around "... And lastly " Ding dong, the witch is gone "...

Shane

I lol'd :D . I miss you Shane <3

About the topic , /careface.

NightFire91
1st October 2008, 06:58 AM
I'm a very active and regular user of Cyanide-X, and I try my best whenever I can to keep an eye on what's going on.

I won't mention any names, or specific users.

My Comments: Whenever an IRC girl uses Cyanide-X, you can be sure that most guys will jump onto her. - Seriously, these are well respected adults who have been well educated and they are trying to pull girls who are twice or even three times younger than themselves!

Seriously - do you not have any respect for yourself?

If I pretended to be a girl, I'd probably have oper by now... It's so obvious that favouritism plays a huge role on Cyanide-X. It's all about which language you can speak, or which country you come from.

I don't think that will ever come to an end, because people are always stereotyping. It's so obvious users are biased within Cyanide-X, I just hate it with a passion.

[EXAMPLE] Seriously - some users (no names) look at the hostmask of people who join their channel and are like. eugh - I don't like Belgiums, so I'm going to do everything in my power to look for an excuse to ban them from my channel.

In respect for liz, I have never had a problem with her. Surely the opers should vote if they are about to gline a particular user...? [Yes, it would take time to setup a vote, and maybe a few days to get all opers to vote - at least then it will be fair].

NightFire91

Lady_AJ
1st October 2008, 08:19 AM
hhhmmmm camming for control on cyanide not the first i've heard of it nor is it probably the last i hope someone gets their **** stuck in their zipper as for the person doing the glining for their lover shame on you not only for your age but for the age of your lover :S eewwww just disgusting ................i've been to the dark side and back but atleast i kept it in my age bracket!
Liz has made mistakes with the best of use needles to say none of us are saints unban her after all what is said in pm should stay that way PRIVATE!:banghead: lotsa proof in that first post that this girl went looking for trouble and she found some so why should she be suprised ppppffttt when you go looking you usually find it thats what irc made the ignore button for or even better why stalk her from channel to channel thats just crazy and last i cked i had my ex husband glined for stalking me so the wrong person got glined here in my opinion............. unban liz and let this whole thing rest as it shouldn't have happened to start with as for little miss samie where's your momma when your camming grown men since your 16 young lady! shame on you and shame on her for letting you go on the net unsupervised and on cam with grown men do you not respect your own body!!!!!!!

Scooter
1st October 2008, 08:27 AM
holy crap!

hi lady_aj!:awe: ... if you remember me :P

as for this topic...

it will be interesting to see what happens...especially since there are so many logs. if sam wants to cam then let her..its her body and shes free to do what she wants with it. as for using her body to gain power..thats completely wrong and actions need to be taken to settle this issue and bring those of power down a couple levels.

snoop
1st October 2008, 09:21 AM
Aust's log of venge is completely fake just so everyone knows. Venge doesn't use commas or capitalization. He also doesn't spell it "you"

KittyKitty
1st October 2008, 11:09 AM
Ok so i dont say much and i dont intend to say much just thought i would post on this coz this is just plain wrong
who cares what is said who cares what is done we play a game

so why ban someone for calling someone a camwhore doesnt matter
just plain wrong....

Remco-
1st October 2008, 11:17 AM
I'm not going to reply to everything on here, but some things I have to say.

Yes Liz has cammed in the past. Yes she knows that she's done wrongs, but she has never requested glines on people calling her a whore.

This is where you are SO WRONG. If I could be bothered I would dig up all the crying liz did about other people, but I am not. You are just wrong. Don't say stuff unless you know what's going on, which you clearly don't.

Now, we have to go back a few months. A lot of shit was going on between Liz and Samie and I took everyone involved, plus Zach, into a room. I drew a line there which meant the END of this whole shit. Everyone in that room AGREED to stop the bullshit or glines would be handed out.

In the past weeks I've noticed that line being crossed a LOT. I did nothing. But last week she went way too far. Shouting in public rooms that Samie is doing childpornography and what not. Sorry that I can't find the exact logs atm because I was on a client that did not log, but I'm sure others can provide them. THAT was the reason for the gline.. not for a private whore calling.
Liz crossed the line, she knew the consequences.

This is all I have to say. Believe whoever you want to believe. I have a feeling that this is not about facts anymore, just who you like more.

-edit-
As for "special treatment":
When we go back in Cyanide's history... there's quite a huge list of dramas.
Vivlady vs Liz
Agent vs Liz
JFK vs Liz
Kitten vs Liz
Samie vs Liz
and the list goes on and on and on...

I've been harassed to SHIT by Liz, she even freaking tried to blackmail me.
If I didn't be friends with Liz she was going to destroy an online relationship between 2 people.

So don't you think we / the people of Cyanide are fed-up with Liz?
-edit-

Hell2aiser
1st October 2008, 11:23 AM
Remco, we both know you are talkin out of your ass, lets see these logs, and its convenient u dont have them at your disposal, furthermore, If lines were crossed why wasnt Samie glined as well then. Obviously as u infer, both sides were at fault, yet liz was glined cuz of samie's lets say "engagements" with venge. You can defend your opers if you wish, but do not try and besmirch the underlying reasons that are prevelant. Im sure snoop would not have stepped down if the issue was as cut and dry as you so indicate. So u can continue befriending sammie, but I think this whole post has shed light onto how things are being managed on the IRC server.

Liz
1st October 2008, 11:26 AM
WOW Remco you just proved my point!

I have admited from day one now that I called her shit IN A PRIVATE ROOM!
Samie was banned from over 10 time that week yet somehow kept getting in in!!

You never once asked my side of the story and as you can see now there was a just cause for why I called her that!

For the "agrreement" Well remco I didn't actually get a choice now did I?
It as liz agree or get glined!!!

This is what I am talking about, WHY IN GODS NAME DOES SAMIE GET SPECIAL TREATMENT?

OH AND ONE MORE THING! Remco one more thing stop trying to make it out like I am not admiting to shit BECAUSE YOU NEVER ASKED ME!!

A- Yes I called her a slut in pm when ppl asked me why I left rooms!
B-Yes Remco made me agree a yr ago to be nice to samie or be glined (Not by choice)
C-Yes I said "Meh I'll be back when the childpornstar is gone" In kittens room which samie ban evaded all week!!

I have admited all this Remco, but you seem to miss out on the reason why I got pissed to call her that which I've proven over and over!!!!

OH AND REMCO PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THE FACT ABOUT THIS FOR HOW LONG??? YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THEM!!!

Fact is You should have gotten all the logs not just "what samie says goes"

BTW if calling her a pedo in a private room is a gline for life offense then FUCK.. You better start glining everyone on IRC!!!

Remco I once went to you about lavitz who calls me a whore daily in the help room.. Your responce "I'm not a fucking babysitter you know how to ignore"

Funny you have different rules for her then the rest of IRC

Read the logs remco the fact you glined me without asking my side and you actually told someon who asked you "I don't need liz's side I have samie's and thats good enough for me" Is the damn issue!

Well thread can basically be closed you just proved my damn point!

Coldest
1st October 2008, 11:34 AM
This is ridiculous.

RoC is a fun little game, I wish the admins well. I donated to fury in KoC and twice already in RoC.

Both Liz and Samie cam or they don't: who cares. This should not be allowed to affect the gameplay. Banning Liz for life over this prevents her from playing RoC.

Not a penny more from me until personal preferences are set aside from the game. The game won't be worth playing.

xAre
1st October 2008, 11:42 AM
BTW if calling her a pedo in a private room is a gline for life offense then FUCK.. You better start glining everyone on IRC!!!

Meh, I found it worse when Shane got banned from KOC due to a PM on IRC.

wacky
1st October 2008, 11:42 AM
wow... liz, I dont really see any reason for people to trust what you say anyway. all you really do is constantly lie... anytime I'v talked to you about that, all you say you want is for the drama to end...

how the fucking hell is the drama gonna end if you keep making it!?

really, just grow up, and stop being jealous of someone you refer to as "a child". shouldnt you be what your supposed to be, an adult, and just drop it?

Remco-
1st October 2008, 11:44 AM
Remco, we both know you are talkin out of your ass, lets see these logs, and its convenient u dont have them at your disposal, furthermore, If lines were crossed why wasnt Samie glined as well then. Obviously as u infer, both sides were at fault, yet liz was glined cuz of samie's lets say "engagements" with venge. You can defend your opers if you wish, but do not try and besmirch the underlying reasons that are prevelant. Im sure snoop would not have stepped down if the issue was as cut and dry as you so indicate. So u can continue befriending sammie, but I think this whole post has shed light onto how things are being managed on the IRC server.

I'm not defending any Oper, where do you see that I am defending an Oper?

Samie didn't ban evade. Someone in that room removed the ban and told Samie to join. Though I don't agree that she should have rejoined, it has nothing to do with our agreement. That aside, #kitty has nothing to do with the Liz vs Samie case. Thus nothing to do with our agreement.

Liz
1st October 2008, 11:56 AM
"WOW dev it sucks your account got banned with no proof" Is a ROC rule?
Hmmm I didn't know that and right after I was shown logs that you did it for the fun of it

Wacky I do want this to stop but I"m upset over being glined for nothing!

I was told I can't say anything about you by remco or I get glined, well samie that isnt really A IRC rule!!

No one else gets that special treatment!!

Everyone on this post does know you samie!!

If indeed there is a rule on IRC that you can't say mean things on irc then all of IRC better start getting glined!

wacky
1st October 2008, 12:02 PM

if you really want this to stop, then you'll stop it. and you know exactly HOW to stop it, you just dont want to.

Unloved-Warior
1st October 2008, 12:03 PM
You're right shane I thought I could do no wrong when I cammed YOU"RE RIGHT!
liz u admit to camming for people, and that in its self is low, but to accuse others of it, you may be a slut and a whore to do it, but not every girl is.
so keep your mouth shut about everything and accept your gline, just leave every1 alone, as people obv dont want nothing to do with you.

Lonely <3

Liz
1st October 2008, 12:04 PM
liz u admit to camming for people, and that in its self is low, but to accuse others of it, you may be a slut and a whore to do it, but not every girl is.
so keep your mouth shut about everything and accept your gline, just leave every1 alone, as people obv dont want nothing to do with you.

Lonely <3

Oh you're right everyone on here has backed me but like 3 ppl

Remco-
1st October 2008, 12:09 PM
Hmmm I didn't know that and right after I was shown logs that you did it for the fun of it

I was told I can't say anything about you by remco or I get glined, well samie that isnt really A IRC rule!!

No one else gets that special treatment!!

Everyone on this post does know you samie!!

If indeed there is a rule on IRC that you can't say mean things on irc then all of IRC better start getting glined!

I see you want to go the "rule way"

Liz, it was a rule when I drew that line.
We are the government of IRC, the government makes or changes the rules, where/if needed.

There's actually a very nice rule.

3.2 Public channels are defined as channels that have chanmode -ps and are required to comply with rules 2.1 - 2.5.
Above rule defines the channels you have said your shit in as PUBLIC CHANNELS.

2.3 Harassment and derogatory comments are not tolerated.

However, public or private, you still would've broken our agreement. And yes, the agreement had to be "forced" if that's how you see it. It was the only way that you and Samie and all the others involved would stop. I forced the agreement on Samie and Beebob2uk as much as I did on you.

Then there's this rule that allows someone with access to kick and or ban anyone for any or no reason at all.

Want me to get all the other 1000 visitors of IRC on here that don't back you?:P

wacky
1st October 2008, 12:09 PM

3 ppl that page alone havent.

snoop
1st October 2008, 12:11 PM
Samie, the part where you and venge talked about banning her account on RoC for no reason, to me constituted provocation. Also the part where you joined kitty even though you KNEW liz was probably there was kind of stupid on your part. Granted whoever unbanned you was pretty retarded for doing so...

What do I think? You both should have been banned for a few days. Either that or neither at all. The fact is only one of you was, so we just removed it. The deal was both of you be nice or we gline, clearly samie was scheming somewhere.

Also in case you guys haven't guessed samie deleted her post. This is to some degree a response to it.

At the moment I'm biting my tongue on a confession of a third party whom the confession was compromising to regarding the camming.. Said person would not have admitted if it weren't true because it puts him in a really awkward position given where he stands.

Liz
1st October 2008, 12:14 PM
Okay remco then
I will give you a list of about 100 ppl including you who say bad things about ppl on IRC and I expect they will all be glined

<liz> Remco- notices are to hard
<liz> I'm not breaking any rules
<Remco-> You're stirring things UP
<liz> Nope
<liz> I saw her talk
<Remco-> There's TOTALLY NO REASON
<liz> and said why I was leaving
<liz> and left
<Remco-> To say such thing
<liz> Remco- I lef the room
<liz> there is a ignore thing
<liz> you really shouldnt be threatening me over personal things Remco-
<liz> Im breaking no rules
<Remco-> Oh really?
<liz> Im being nice
<liz> Im doing nothng wrong
<liz> and rolz said I was ok now
<Remco-> 00:05.18 ( Remco- ) You're stirring things UPliz says (6:57 PM):liz> Im not tho
<liz> as rolz said
<liz> thre is a ingore
<liz> she can put me on ignore
<Remco-> ...
<liz> I said Im not sitting in a room with samie
<Remco-> and you can NOT say those things
<liz> and I left
<liz> Remco- its a open forum
<liz> ppl call me a bitch
<liz> all the time
<liz> you called me a ho
<liz> and slut
<Remco-> and we drew a line
<liz> that is a lot worse
<liz> Remco- you dosed
<liz> my pc
<Remco-> I did notiz> you posted how many
<liz> it was more then a few
<Remco-> oh ok
<liz> over IRC issues
<liz> over MSN issues
<Remco-> so I call you a slut on MSN now
<Remco-> not related...
<liz> or your personal friends
<liz> NOoo
<Remco-> oh wait
<liz> You called me that here
<Remco-> I got you blocked
<Remco-> :(
<liz> cuz I pasted<liz> no you dont
<liz> and you called me a slut here
<liz> cuz I gave the logs
<liz> to rolz
<liz> right away
<Remco-> I didn't
<Remco-> Call you a slut
<Remco-> :p
<liz> a ho
<liz> sorry
<Remco-> A ho
<Remco-> and a cunt
<liz> just like rolz is getting these now
<Remco-> idc
<liz> You should he made you op
<liz> cuz you're suppose to be no judgemental
<liz> and not use your personal feelings
<Remco-> I'm not> for doing this shti?
<Remco-> well
<Remco-> meh im not even gonna say it
<Remco-> you're not worth it

When you wanted to gline me for leaving a room she was in cuz it was "rude"
You called me a cunt and whore in the koc room!

Should you be glined?

Remco-
1st October 2008, 12:22 PM
Okay remco then
I will give you a list of about 100 ppl including you who say bad things about ppl on IRC and I expect they will all be glined

<liz> Remco- notices are to hard
<liz> I'm not breaking any rules
<Remco-> You're stirring things UP
<liz> Nope
<liz> I saw her talk
<Remco-> There's TOTALLY NO REASON
<liz> and said why I was leaving
<liz> and left
<Remco-> To say such thing
<liz> Remco- I lef the room
<liz> there is a ignore thing
<liz> you really shouldnt be threatening me over personal things Remco-
<liz> Im breaking no rules
<Remco-> Oh really?
<liz> Im being nice
<liz> Im doing nothng wrong
<liz> and rolz said I was ok now
<Remco-> 00:05.18 ( Remco- ) You're stirring things UPliz says (6:57 PM):liz> Im not tho
<liz> as rolz said
<liz> thre is a ingore
<liz> she can put me on ignore
<Remco-> ...
<liz> I said Im not sitting in a room with samie
<Remco-> and you can NOT say those things
<liz> and I left
<liz> Remco- its a open forum
<liz> ppl call me a bitch
<liz> all the time
<liz> you called me a ho
<liz> and slut
<Remco-> and we drew a line
<liz> that is a lot worse
<liz> Remco- you dosed
<liz> my pc
<Remco-> I did notiz> you posted how many
<liz> it was more then a few

When you wanted to gline me for leaving a room she was in cuz it was "rude"
You called me a cunt and whore in the koc room!

Should you be glined?

That was in private. You seem to confuse public and private to your needs...
As I said in my post on page 5 too...

I normally don't insult people, but you pulled the blood from under my nails, over and over again.

Liz
1st October 2008, 12:32 PM
Remco you called me cunt in the koc room
Just like you use to call kitten it too!!

<liz> You called me that here
<Remco-> I got you blocked
<Remco->
<liz> cuz I pasted<liz> no you dont
<liz> and you called me a slut here
<liz> cuz I gave the logs
<liz> to rolz
<liz> right away
<Remco-> I didn't
<Remco-> Call you a slut
<Remco->
<liz> a ho
<liz> sorry
<Remco-> A ho
<Remco-> and a cunt
<liz> just like rolz is getting these now
<Remco-> idc
<liz> You should he made you op
<liz> cuz you're suppose to be no judgemental
<liz> and not use your personal feelings
<Remco-> I'm not> for doing this shti?

Shane-

Hmm...

do you have gua
i read already
laughed quite a bit too
can you post
that its wrong
nope
k
1 - its funny
2 - dunno my gua login
liz says (10:33 PM):
you can just have them email it to you
Keilan - Ewok says (10:33 PM):
considering, u threatened to gline me for some random guy talking to u on msn

When you ask people to " Back you ", No wounder there is more people in the thread to support you, I'm sure if i ask every Liz hater i know to post in this thread, Then the numbers will rapidly switch...

Dev has nothing to do with this thread?...

Okay, Now at the end of the day, The Irc ops pay for the servers themselfs, With there own money, If there want to gline someone because there dont like them, Then its upto them... Think about things in real life, If somebody is in your house, And you dont like them, What are you going to do? You're going to kick them out.

Shane

Remco-
Remco you called me cunt in the koc room
Just like you use to call kitten it too!!

I did not call you a cunt in the koc room.

ViralSt0rm
1st October 2008, 12:36 PM
Hmmm I didn't know that and right after I was shown logs that you did it for the fun of it!

Tipical Liz, dragging people into conversations they choose not to be apart of.... My name has no relation to any of your drama, whata kinda BS topic you going after?

Ady
1st October 2008, 12:40 PM
You can ask Liz, no matter how much she's screamed at me to do it to people I've never done it without a log and some form of third party verification.

Lol @ People saying Liz didn't ask/demand for glines, you just said it yourself. I'm assuming for a comment like that you were "screamed" at on a number of occasions.

If there is one think i have come to understand about Remco- it is that he isn't a liar. What he says is always fair to the best of his knowledge, thats why the guy is where he is.

Everyone knows you are "bezzys" with Liz, and if the following is true;

[16:42] <liz_clicking> and dont forget Snoop is Neds best freind in RL like they hang out daily

Then Snoop has ties with you hell2, and so liz, and so i am not suprised in the slightest he has acted the way he has.

Liz
1st October 2008, 12:41 PM
Okay this is getting out of control

The point of this was to show that I was glined due to the ops giving ppl special treatment..

I know Remco did take the time out today to read all the logs and He did undo the gline

I don't want to sit here bashing remco for hrs and hrs I don't honestly think he is a bad person, But I do really want to get my point across that you need to have both sides of a story before you gline on emotions

It never should have been said "I don't need liz's side samie's is all that matters"

No One should be forced to like her or be nice to her she does have an ignore button..

This was not as cut and dry as you all like to think it is.. It tool a lot for snoop to step down. This was A serious matter and wacky is right it does need to stop Now tho
It's becoming a big slamming fest

AND STRANGE I DON"T THINK ANYTHING IN YOUR PANTS COULD EVER SHUT ANYONE UP!!!

==D 2 inches not to impressive

Kaya
1st October 2008, 12:42 PM
liz you my dear r a very silly jealous woman and fight with any female that you think is getting too popular ........you have done it from i can remember and get the name of pm liz cos a lot is done in pm
samie is indeed a young girl and should have more respect for herself and should have learned a lesson from you and ur camming to know it doesnt pay
How many times has trouble happened concerning you .......from koc and the start of swars
even an old woman like myself u were jealous of and you tried to get me to like u by making so many excuses while at the same time u not only cammed for ops but also bought them presents .......you start the trouble to get a kid into bother so grow up now liz .........maybe uve just tried it once too often and too many r fed up with you now and just cant believe you after so much bother over so many yrs and always u say ur the one being wronged

Remco-
1st October 2008, 12:48 PM
Holy SHIT, stop LYING liz.
I didn't take time to read logs and undo'd your gline. I DID NOT UNBAN YOU. Every word you said in this thread made me want to extend the permanent gline.

AND I NEVER SAID:
"I don't need liz's side samie's is all that matters"

Liz
1st October 2008, 12:49 PM
Kaya when ppl called you disgusting names in Swars I'm pretty sure that I backed you!!

This is not about that Kaya its about being glined for shit that isnt worth glining!!!

Damn I know for a fact kaya you've called me a bitch in rooms before and a slut. Did you get glined?

Liz
1st October 2008, 12:50 PM
Kaya when ppl called you disgusting names in Swars I'm pretty sure that I backed you!!

This is not about that Kaya its about being glined for shit that isnt worth glining!!!

Damn I know for a fact kaya you've called me a bitch in rooms before and a slut. Did you get glined?

REMCO THEN SNOOP IS LYING HE SAID YOU UNDID THE GLINE!

Shane-
1st October 2008, 12:50 PM
Okay this is getting out of control

When the thread is " We Love Liz "... It is fine...

When the thread is " We Hate Liz "... It isnt fine...

As i said before, You reap what you sow. What goes around, comes around.

Shane

snoop
1st October 2008, 12:53 PM
A. I didn't say remco did. I said remco said something along the lines of his assent to me undoing it. Which I did.

B. This thread is 66 posts too long.

C. The sheer number of people that do not know how to write a post coherently is rather annoying. How do you people sleep at night? With all of the random thoughts coming through your heads in no particular order.

Carnage
1st October 2008, 02:26 PM
i have two things to add to this thread.

1) There are more ircops than just venge+remco. You are welcome to talk to me about things. Thou i'll warn you i tend to refuse webcam requests as they are usually a waste of bandwidth.

2) have a lolcat

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/3/5/omigodzputclo128491822898555000.jpg