PDA

View Full Version : Getting A Bigger Army

Aussiefighter
15th September 2008, 12:22 AM
well i just started playing again and i have a few questions

. I have about 1000 army morale yet i get 1-3 clicks a day. How much do i need to be clicked more often?

. Are there any other clickers still active that give you soldiers faster than in game recruiter

. Should i just join a large alliance so i become higher on the click list of more people

chaosxemperor
15th September 2008, 12:34 AM
Get a lower statsid. That means an account made earlier on.
I don't think so. Someone was trying to develop one, but it's still reliant on the game mechanism.
Yeah, that might be an OK try, but again, it is based on statsid, so you might not find that much luck there.

Aussiefighter
15th September 2008, 07:30 AM
well i started at beggining of age but didnt play. 1,610 morale and still no units

jog1
15th September 2008, 08:28 AM
Clickback sucks, admins need to fixe it next age.

Your best bet is to join a lot of big alliances (not in chain but with the link)

And try finding people that can put you as friend on buddy list so they will click you first.

HoMiCiD3
15th September 2008, 09:25 AM
Get a lower statsid. That means an account made earlier on.
I don't think so. Someone was trying to develop one, but it's still reliant on the game mechanism.
Yeah, that might be an OK try, but again, it is based on statsid, so you might not find that much luck there.
stats id is no longer relevant, clickback is dependant on how many alliances you are in and how many people in those alliances are clicking and how much they click daily.

People in your chain get clicked first then friends and alliances.

Clickback sucks, admins need to fixe it next age.

Your best bet is to join a lot of big alliances (not in chain but with the link)

And try finding people that can put you as friend on buddy list so they will click you first.
clickback itself is not something the admins can fix, they can fix the speed of the recruiter and the load time of their pages which will effect clickback but only because people are more likely to click and more if the recruiter is faster. But clickback itself is dependant on how many players click and how much they click, it would be ideal to have 1000 - 2000 people clicking 2000 a day to get a semi decent clickback going but the recruiter is too slow for everyone to want to do that so that's where the clickback dies.

Same as any other age, if people didn't click the clickback sucked, people thought DHX sucked because they didnt get many clicks but that was only because more people were using DDL just out of habit and never got into clicking dhx so the clickback stayed shit, but the recruiter itself worked great.

Conpmana
15th September 2008, 10:43 AM
Join as many alliance pages as you can and get you're morale as high as you can get it as the more morale you have the higher on the list you are or so I am told.

ThomasA
15th September 2008, 02:48 PM
Join as many alliance pages as you can and get you're morale as high as you can get it as the more morale you have the higher on the list you are or so I am told.

As I understand it high morale only comes into it once people have clicked through friends and alliances first.

How high morale are we talking about? What is considered how morale?

jog1
15th September 2008, 06:23 PM
clickback itself is not something the admins can fix, they can fix the speed of the recruiter and the load time of their pages which will effect clickback but only because people are more likely to click and more if the recruiter is faster. But clickback itself is dependant on how many players click and how much they click, it would be ideal to have 1000 - 2000 people clicking 2000 a day to get a semi decent clickback going but the recruiter is too slow for everyone to want to do that so that's where the clickback dies.

Actually they CAN fix the clickback if they fix their recruiter. If they set their recruiter so that you click the person with most moral first and so on. Make it so the alliances and buddies don't count. (make it so you can still click you buddies and alliances but not get credits for it)

This way, all the clicks lost this age in accounts with negative moral would not have been lost. People with moral would get clicked a lot more. Which would get clickback better.

ThomasA
15th September 2008, 08:20 PM
The ordering of the lists is the problem. You have no option but to click friends & alliance page members first. These are clicked even if they have negative morale and all alliance page memberships are clicked rather than just one.

HoMiCiD3
15th September 2008, 09:13 PM
The ordering of the lists is the problem. You have no option but to click friends & alliance page members first. These are clicked even if they have negative morale and all alliance page memberships are clicked rather than just one.

if you don't wanna click friends and alliances first then delete ur friends and leave alliances. simple

jog1
15th September 2008, 10:19 PM
if you don't wanna click friends and alliances first then delete ur friends and leave alliances. simple

I like clicking friends, but it's killing the recruiter click back, so it would be better not to get moral from clicking friends and start the list with people with most moral.

They only need to fix this and click back will get better.

ThomasA
15th September 2008, 10:20 PM
lol, Im more concerned with other people clicking me. Doing what you suggest is not going to improve that, which is the whole point of this thread.

At the end of the day the system is flawed.

HoMiCiD3
17th September 2008, 12:40 AM
joining alliances improves it greatly, i watched 2 of my officers for a day, one had joined them and one hadnt, the one that had was a new activation and outgrew the older account rather quickly just from morale i sent.

Aussiefighter
17th September 2008, 02:47 AM
if youve clicked all you friends and now the alliance comes next. Do the highest moral guys come first?

notdeadyet
17th September 2008, 05:52 AM
We did some tests earlier in the age (after the last news message, so all changes were made already), and if anything, the system seemed to favor low morale :s

This is what would, imho, be the best:
- officers first
- friends first, but highest morale first
- limit the amount of alliances you can be in, and again, highest morale first within those alliances.
- outside of alliances, highest morale first.

I have 22k morale atm, and it's worth nothing :( I can recruit some officers with it, but that's about it

notdeadyet

ThomasA
17th September 2008, 08:03 AM
if youve clicked all you friends and now the alliance comes next. Do the highest moral guys come first?

Highest morale is only relevant once you have clicked through friends & alliances. I dont know how friends and alliances are sorted but I do know it is not based on morale.

HoMiCiD3
17th September 2008, 05:34 PM
who cares how friends and alliances are sorted tbh, if your clicking ur friends and alliances then ur probably clicking enough to click them all and they are gunna get clicked no matter what the order is.

jog1
17th September 2008, 05:43 PM
who cares how friends and alliances are sorted tbh, if your clicking ur friends and alliances then ur probably clicking enough to click them all and they are gunna get clicked no matter what the order is.

Sorry, I can't click 20k links a day.

HoMiCiD3
17th September 2008, 05:46 PM
ur chain isnt 20k links a day lol

richardbajor
18th September 2008, 02:53 AM
I'm not positive but I'm sure some of the recruiters in the past have kept things sweet by not entirely ordering the clickback by those of the highest click credits.

The ideal situation is where everyone gets a percentage of their morale back- ie someone with 2,000 morale gets 200 clicks back while someone with 200 morale gets 20 clicks back in the same time period. This keeps the enthusiasm of people who don't want to click loads to feel they get some benefit from a low amount of clicking which in turn feeds through to the number of clicks being done = benefits everyone.

And yeah- they need to take out people with negative morale from being clicked, or just give an option to click your clan but not get click credits for anyone with negative morale.

jog1
18th September 2008, 09:34 AM
ur chain isnt 20k links a day lol

You know I'm in every alliances, or I wouldn't get clicked at all.

Son_Of_Sam
15th October 2008, 06:27 AM
umm get a lot of mates by adding as friends for better click back... check out Shanes thread..