PDA

View Full Version : A really stupid question...

shiwlof
10th December 2004, 06:58 AM
Ok this is going to be really daft...
But how does the RPG work? As for the stats? How does it increase?

Plus just basically.... How do I start playing?

aobry
14th December 2004, 02:29 PM
do u have aim or msn? i could help u and teach u easier... but its a text based game that is on going 24 hours a day even when your not....it works off of computers.....u gotta be more specific..... :nosebleed

aobry
14th December 2004, 02:32 PM
weapons increase stats. soliders increase gold. u need soliders for to use weapons or they dont work. officers get u 1 solider for every 2 clicks. better technology = better strike, better fortication = better defense....nething else?

aobry
14th December 2004, 02:33 PM
if ur on aim or msn i could help u quicker

Stephen
14th December 2004, 02:57 PM
Okay, if you want to add something to a post, aobry, use the edit button on the bottom right rather than making multiple posts. Secondly, shiwlof is talking about the GuA RPing system, not KoC.

The Insiders Guide to GuA (an FAQ) (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=401) should answer most of your questions shiwlof. Or you could go into the Battle Arena and read the FAQs in there. They are certainly going to be topical.

The rules of that Battle Arena I don't know. I don't RP myself. But when it comes to the stats, I can help you. The more you post, the higher your stats get. They take into account number of posts, length of posts, and the amount of time you spend on the site. Don't try posting crap to boost your stats though, because a mod will end up warning you and removing the credit for that post ;)

To update your stats, click the "Update Stats" link under Quick Links at the top of the page. Then, to request a refill (so that they are full), click the "Request Refill" link, also under the Quick Links page.

To update now, click here (http://www.giveupalready.com/update.php?)
And then to request a refill, click here (http://www.giveupalready.com/refill.php?)

aobry
14th December 2004, 03:13 PM
sorry, im new to msg boards. just signed up last night. was just trying to help....thanks, i didnt see the edit button before.

Crazy Angel
14th December 2004, 03:29 PM
If its stupid why are you asking?

shiwlof
22nd December 2004, 09:16 AM
Ok, been reading up on the threads, and starting to get an idea... somewhat.

And Crazy Angel, just really didn't have a clue what to do next... I see the stats, and Battle's and stuff like that. Yet for some reason really rings a bell... And I have been a role-player for years. So just wanted to know how to get started... Do I just create my character, and then take it from there?

Meg The Widow
22nd December 2004, 12:57 PM
Shut the fuck up, noob

shiwlof
23rd December 2004, 08:52 AM
Ooooo, that was wicked.
Pretty heated in here.

shiwlof
19th January 2005, 04:37 AM
Doubt this will regard as a double post... been so long. But yeah, been busy side, started a new job on Monday, and been running around like mad. Now it's calming down, a bit.

So who will be able to jump on MSN wand help me out? hehe
Only if someone wants to...

MSN charlf_mit@hotmail.com

keiryn
23rd January 2005, 04:25 PM
stfu noob???? so how are we supposed to learn if we are to shut up??