PDA

View Full Version : what is morale for?

KopiteTorres
11th September 2008, 02:52 AM
what is morale for?

Shorty5124
11th September 2008, 08:42 AM
morale is basically potential soldiers. You lose morale every time another player clicks you, giving you a soldier. You want a high morale, it will give you more soldiers in time.

ThomasA
11th September 2008, 09:04 AM
Recruit

Recruiting is an effective way for you to build your army's morale, which eventually results in new recruits. When you recruit for another player by completing the CAPTCHA on the recruit page, your army's morale increases and they receive one soldier. When another player recruits for you, your army's morale drops, but you gain a soldier. Recruiting proceeds in this order: you, your friends, other members of your alliance, then finally any other users with positive morale (ordered by greatest morale). This means that the greater your morale, the quicker it will be converted into extra recruits.

Only logged-in players can turn your army's morale into new soldiers. Non-logged-in people can still increase your army size through your unique link, found in your Command Center. Additionally, you will receive a 50 soldier bonus for each new player who uses your unique link and then registers as your officer!

If you know what click credits are, they are basically the same thing.

Bazgash
11th September 2008, 09:51 AM
Except for the fact that if you don't waste your time clicking, you still get clicked so there is no point in wasting your time. I used to click ... then I got lazy

Army Morale -968

ThomasA
11th September 2008, 10:41 AM
The problem is, if nobody clicked then you wouldn't get clicked either :P

I agree the recruiter is flawed.

KopiteTorres
11th September 2008, 08:49 PM
thanks guys!!

Vengeful_Assasin
12th September 2008, 03:37 AM
The problem is, if nobody clicked then you wouldn't get clicked either :P

I agree the recruiter is flawed.
yup it discourage clicking at some point.

Army Morale -13,686

what's the use of clicking at this point. just went inactive for a few days in the beginning and bang my morale is down to -5k. I couldn't get it up since recruiter is so slooooowwwww.

Admins should put a limit on this army morale.

P.S.
I'm not a clicker ever since I played KOC.

ThomasA
12th September 2008, 03:43 PM
They need to sort out the ordering of the lists.

EcHo-Nemesis
12th September 2008, 10:32 PM
A very quick way to do recruiting that I found is to - If you can, open multiple tabs of the recruiting page, each time you click one of them, swap to the next tab and keep repeating

(If you get one of them wrong, It will register as you getting them ALL wrong until the error code is entered)

ThomasA
12th September 2008, 10:55 PM
Some people have 3 or 4 windows displayed and use the mouse to click between windows

Confed
29th October 2008, 03:07 PM
See:

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/help.php