PDA

View Full Version : KiPPeT Banned

Kippet
9th September 2008, 08:55 AM
I'm banned almost a week ago and nobody let me know when I will be unbanned!

This is what i get:

Error
You are banned: Confession from his commander of banking in here, matching with proof.

Your account will be unbanned in a jiffy

But this is standing there for 5 days, first it was like: you will be unbanned in 3 weeks..; so I hope it's changed and that i'm not banned for 3 weeks, because I think that's a little bit to much just for someone letting you bank your account when you are on vacation... Immortalking also apologized for this...
I hope I will be unbanned soon, because I really like to play the game :(

What do you all think about this?

Certifus
9th September 2008, 10:38 AM
You blatantly cheated so your account is banned.. Don't cry, just make a new one if you want to play so bad

Kippet
9th September 2008, 02:14 PM
You blatantly cheated so your account is banned.. Don't cry, just make a new one if you want to play so bad

I just think the 3!!! weeks suspestion are a little bit overreacted...

Disturbing
9th September 2008, 03:17 PM
You cheated. Your account should've been banned completely. Consider a 3 week ban as "getting off lightly"

The_1337
9th September 2008, 04:13 PM
If anyone has the right to complain, it should be closertoyou.

Certifus
9th September 2008, 06:10 PM
I think the admins handled closer's thing appropriately. he/she got to keep its weapons from their smart tactics in turn for the admins as is their right have plugged another leak in this game. This is still a new game, so all the little tricks havent quite been exploited. I say congrats to closer and to admins for hopefully ensuring the game will remain fun

The_Irony
13th September 2008, 11:17 AM
Zero tolerance FTW.
It's a shame the admins didn't perm ban your IP.

Kippet
22nd September 2008, 12:40 PM
Zero tolerance FTW.
It's a shame the admins didn't perm ban your IP.

SHIT ADMINS!!!