PDA

View Full Version : New Rules

Kartel
4th September 2008, 05:22 PM
This message is new
Due to the actions of several players, we have had to introduce some new game rules.

* Creating an account with the sole purpose of financial gain, i.e. creating an account to sell click credits
* Interacting with an account which you have previously owned
* Attempting to obtain programs which violate game rules, i.e. autoclickers

The following rule has also been ammended slightly

* Attacking, spying, sabbing or sending credits to an account that is played by someone on the same Internet connection

We also warn users that although we may not be able to prove accounts are connected to a player, suspicious activity such as large credit transfers and sells will be removed if one of the accounts is found to have broken any of the game rules.

New rules hahaha....Pls stop cheating the admins are getting stressed out. See how they over think things and soon logging in once a day will be in violation of some rule :)

Myrddin_Emrys
4th September 2008, 05:38 PM
Nah. They just needed to clarify the rules further so that they could enforce them. Its not fair to allow the things they have barred, but neither is it fair to punish these actions if they have not explicitly outlawed them. Good job admins.

iNTERNET
4th September 2008, 06:33 PM
Nah. They just needed to clarify the rules further so that they could enforce them. Its not fair to allow the things they have barred, but neither is it fair to punish these actions if they have not explicitly outlawed them. Good job admins.

Attempting to obtain programs which violate game rules, i.e. autoclickers

what exactly is that? lol

is it like clickfeast? or wat

vengefuldeath87
4th September 2008, 06:49 PM
no, clickfest is legal. this is to stop people using the in game messaging system and irc channels to ask people to give them an autoclicker.

Kartel
4th September 2008, 08:28 PM
no, clickfest is legal. this is to stop people using the in game messaging system and irc channels to ask people to give them an autoclicker.

Not sure this rule makes any sense. Some people send pms to recruit some greedy offies in the game telling them they will give them auto clicker if they join. I will not do it but i find it funny. The person sending the pm is no violation to the rules.

A certain admin answered me and told me their is no such thing as Auto Clicker. Now they realize that their is some clicking crap goin on in the game that they cant explain or they find suspicious but cant nail individuals.

All i say is do your job and stop making stupid rules that will make ppl leave the game. Its nice be invovled but let ppl breath. :P

:badger::badger:<< Fury Dance>>

thehate
4th September 2008, 09:50 PM
Not sure this rule makes any sense. Some people send pms to recruit some greedy offies in the game telling them they will give them auto clicker if they join. I will not do it but i find it funny. The person sending the pm is no violation to the rules.

A certain admin answered me and told me their is no such thing as Auto Clicker. Now they realize that their is some clicking crap goin on in the game that they cant explain or they find suspicious but cant nail individuals.

All i say is do your job and stop making stupid rules that will make ppl leave the game. Its nice be invovled but let ppl breath. :P

:badger::badger:<< Fury Dance>>

Well ALL I CAN SAY is, thank god we are playing Ruins of Chaos and not Kartels of Chaos, you winge and bitch about the admins every chance u get, they cant do anything right in your eyes but i guaruntee you, if it was you in theur position Kartel_ everyone would have prob quit by now...

So on behalf of the admins and anyone else, sorry that playing or running a game 24 hours a day is impossible (well except when your name is arrow*cough*), and sorry that some people bitch just for the sake of bitching?

Kartel
4th September 2008, 10:50 PM
Well ALL I CAN SAY is, thank god we are playing Ruins of Chaos and not Kartels of Chaos, you winge and bitch about the admins every chance u get, they cant do anything right in your eyes but i guaruntee you, if it was you in theur position Kartel_ everyone would have prob quit by now...

So on behalf of the admins and anyone else, sorry that playing or running a game 24 hours a day is impossible (well except when your name is arrow*cough*), and sorry that some people bitch just for the sake of bitching?

That was the Gayest form of kiss ass i ever seen LMAO. But what am i saying this is clan sabbing times so everyone is a bad guy. Meh whatever all i am saying is when KOC started hunting down cheaters the game lost alot of ppl (Mostly cheaters).

I will be honest and not pretend to be some great evangelical person here who pretends to be the fairest in the game. And i will say it bold too. I dont care who cheat as long as everyone is allowed to cheat.

But i know ppl are really cheating its just that for now the admins cant catch them atm. They are probably too good at what they do. All i suggested is that admins don't overload the game with useless rules, as it may cause alot of ppl to leave and its too early for that.

Concentrate on making the sabbing fomula and other stuff better we will sabb the cheaters for you. just keep it at a minimum. I mean ppl are now paying indians to click for them.....WTF!!!!

:badger::badger:<<WTF!!!!>

laris
5th September 2008, 12:31 AM
Attempting to obtain programs which violate game rules, i.e. autoclickers

what exactly is that? lol

is it like clickfeast? or wat

You dont what a auto clicker do.....:raiseroof
clickfeast are clicker there you need hit the captcha

Doggy21
5th September 2008, 02:35 AM
i r <3 indians.

midnight_sun_banned
5th September 2008, 09:20 PM
That was the Gayest form of kiss ass i ever seen LMAO. But what am i saying this is clan sabbing times so everyone is a bad guy. Meh whatever all i am saying is when KOC started hunting down cheaters the game lost alot of ppl (Mostly cheaters).

I will be honest and not pretend to be some great evangelical person here who pretends to be the fairest in the game. And i will say it bold too. I dont care who cheat as long as everyone is allowed to cheat.

But i know ppl are really cheating its just that for now the admins cant catch them atm. They are probably too good at what they do. All i suggested is that admins don't overload the game with useless rules, as it may cause alot of ppl to leave and its too early for that.

Concentrate on making the sabbing fomula and other stuff better we will sabb the cheaters for you. just keep it at a minimum. I mean ppl are now paying indians to click for them.....WTF!!!!

:badger::badger:<<WTF!!!!>

So I take it you have a problem with out sourcing, LMAO