PDA

View Full Version : Error a turn is taking place.

wangster1
4th September 2008, 03:43 PM
I see this message way to much. You go to attack someone/sab them and you get this. Why can't it just continue. It's a pain to have to re load the page because the server sucks. It's a pain to enter the horible capacha all because a turn is taking place. I don't have a lot of time because of school and homework to be waiting for the page to load again because a turn is taking place. Please do somthing?

Scooter
4th September 2008, 03:46 PM
seriously? youre so busy that you cant wait half a second for a page to load and then another quarter second to type in a captcha? i can do a 5x1 in about 8 seconds, maybe you need faster internet or a more relaxed schedule.

ThomasA
4th September 2008, 05:27 PM
It's not as bad as when the turn does not come.

jog1
4th September 2008, 09:03 PM
It's not as bad as when the turn does not come.

agreed, but it's pretty bad when you get it when you turn someone so you lose the gold because of it.

Paradiso
5th September 2008, 12:04 AM
agreed, but it's pretty bad when you get it when you turn someone so you lose the gold because of it.

If you get it while turning someone it means you're hitting too early

R3venge
5th September 2008, 12:43 AM
I find it annoying when searching out last minute hits before the turn to hit after when I am reconing I sometimes get this.

Shorty5124
5th September 2008, 01:45 PM
i find it annoying that it happens to me sometimes nowhere near the turn.

like at HH:47.....

ThomasA
5th September 2008, 07:52 PM
Ive had that clicking before.

Also the database error is a bit annoying

SonOfSam
12th September 2008, 04:43 AM
Ahh, the worries and scoffles in KOC... reminds me of a beaver trying to build a dam with straw...

The point is, its just an annoyance so get over it! The admins still havent fixed the 'no gold in the turn' bug so u think that a 1 sec delay will be fixed? Pfft!

Scooter
12th September 2008, 07:26 AM
the no tbg thing probably isnt a bug and put into the game to try and fool the more simple autobuyers.

a turn is taking place comes up because of the rank updates every 1 minute.

ThomasA
12th September 2008, 03:40 PM
The admins can't fix the no turn bug because they don't know what's causing it.

EcHo-Nemesis
12th September 2008, 10:45 PM
What does it actually mean? does it mean that they are online?

Scooter
12th September 2008, 10:52 PM
no it means that the game had a process occurring that would have been screwed up by reconning/attacking a person at that time.

ThomasA
12th September 2008, 10:52 PM
I thought it meant a turn was taking place ie its updating their gold + attack turns etc at that moment.

HoMiCiD3
13th September 2008, 08:18 PM
thats exactly what he said lol just in a more complicated way.

ThomasA
13th September 2008, 11:17 PM
lol, I did not notice he just beat me to the post :P

Scooter
14th September 2008, 07:07 AM
not necessarily just when getting gold or turns. the other day it happened to me 8 minutes after turn when i was doing a recon..probably when it was updating ranks.

HoMiCiD3
19th September 2008, 03:45 AM
September 19, 2008
Changed the scheduling of turn-based gold and ranking slightly - TBG should now be delivered without issues.
The turn has been moved to 6 minutes past the half hour to try fix the missing turns issue and i'm told by Gem- that rank updates have been made further apart to avoid the turn error message a little. So hopefully koc will finally run a little smoother now.

capkop
19th September 2008, 04:09 AM
good to see this 'fixed'. They ought to synchronize it with Projected Income x Gold (in 23 min) though because that time is still based on the previous time.

Also would have prefered to see the admins put some time in the clicking issues rather then this, but I suppose its a start :)

HoMiCiD3
19th September 2008, 06:03 AM
what clicking issues? just tell more people to click more and there won't be a problem.
and id much rather have my current tbg every turn than them fix something that i could still lose some of anyway.

Thing about clicking is it only works if everyone does it, get ur friends to click more instead of whinging about the admins lol.

capkop
19th September 2008, 07:02 AM
What clicking issues? lol. get more friends to click me? Meaning new ppl are stuck with a 10 grownth a day from clicks? The clickback obviously sucks and morale is worthless. Those clicking issues I meant.

'Just tell more people to click' lol. Yea lets pm everyone telling them they ought to click more to compensate for the messed up system admins implemented. Bet everyone will start clicking madly then. The click system just needs one tiny adjustment and its all fine but instead they focus on minor stuff like this. Ofcourse I like that they fixed this problem, but I dont see why they dont fix more important stuff...