PDA

View Full Version : New to KoC

SynysterBeast24
29th August 2008, 05:06 PM
Yes, my friend has recently showed me this site so i decided to register. But i am very confused and have a few questions.

1) I am not making much income. Is there a way for me to raise my income/make more gold? (without battling)

2) The Officers thing confuses me. I have read the 50 soldier bonus thing. But I have clicked people before and was not given the option to be someone elses Officer.

3) Unit Production. What is this?

Can someone please shed some light on me?

Baigo
29th August 2008, 05:39 PM
1) Clicking more (even if clickback is kinda low), getting officers (you get 1/2 what they click), buying UP (I don't suggest it as it is very low)
2) To get the 50 soldier bonus you have to give your friends your recruit link, and after clicking it they should press Join the war and register. That way you will get the bonus ^^
3) UP is soldier production every 24 hours!

SynysterBeast24
29th August 2008, 05:41 PM
Damn thanks.

To be clear, Clicking is when you press Recruit and punch in the number in the CAPTCHA? I am Clicking that person? And what is my Unique Link?

ThomasA
29th August 2008, 06:14 PM
Your recruitment link is at the bottom of your base page.

Getting people to click this will increase your soldiers which will increase the gold you get each turn.

Get people to mark you as a friend in their buddy lists, so that you can be clicked when they use the inbuilt recruiter.

Join your alliance page also.

R3venge
30th August 2008, 03:24 AM
Damn thanks.

To be clear, Clicking is when you press Recruit and punch in the number in the CAPTCHA? I am Clicking that person? And what is my Unique Link?

Basicly you click by going to the "recruit" section on the menu, then clicking the little number that comes up. Each click gives you 1 morale, think of morale as credits. When you have morale, you are on the click list so people click you when they go to recruit. You then recive 1 new soldier every time your link gets clicked, and you loose 1 morale.

Pretty confusing at first but thats pretty much how it works.

Sulaimen
26th September 2008, 02:46 AM
Please click for me
my name is Sulaimen i pasted my link there

and i will click for u back
Thanks