PDA

View Full Version : POW

Eddy
27th August 2008, 07:19 AM
How about capturing Soldiers when you attack/get attacked , like when you attack someone you killed 300 soldiers but 100 soldiers join your army it would be really cool, i don't think this will outbalance the game, also captured spies become yours( very useful in the times of war :D)
this was mentioned ages ago in KOC but no one thought about it.

Laqeesha
27th August 2008, 10:07 AM
That would be an awesome Idea, Only problem is they would hve to set a limit like they do with the unsab peeps. Like a tff of 200 or less cant be pow'd.

If they did impliment this to the game then without the limit you would have higher tff like rank 2000 and down attacking everyone to steal their troops.

TheBadGuy
27th August 2008, 12:10 PM
It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't make much sense. In reality POWs almost never defect, and they are either returned after the war or killed after they are no longer useful. The only way I can see this being implemented is that when attacking or defending you gain limited intelligence on the enemy (through interrogation of POWs), which is not useful enough to be worth implementing.

A similar idea is to have captured spies sometimes give intelligence. So if you attempt to spy or sab and fail, you risk revealing your own stats to the target.

ShadowLord
27th August 2008, 01:22 PM
This idea leads to some very powerful ways of abusing it that I don't think you've considered.

elfmare
27th August 2008, 05:12 PM
how about using merc's instead of men and coverts..

wangster1
27th August 2008, 06:54 PM
well I think it should work both ways, if someone attacks you and fails you should pow some of their men. It's only fair and it would happen in irl.

zhora_TUA
27th August 2008, 10:39 PM
yeh u could have all untrained soldiers and attack ur commander daily and lose 20 000 a day for example.
fake trickle accounts would be rife throughout the game so comanders can get their trickle added to their TFF

RichOahu_ES
28th August 2008, 12:10 AM
A similar idea is to have captured spies sometimes give intelligence. So if you attempt to spy or sab and fail, you risk revealing your own stats to the target.

now thats a good idea.

it already "kinda" has the "fields" in place. right now spies are captured and executed. i think if they hapens, the one that caught them should gain some info from the spies, like what was sabbed for example, or what they were trying to sab when they were caught.

i think that would be more useful information than someones stats, as that is easy enough to get with a recon. knowing what those spies were trying to sab on the other hand would be great info. give you an idea what to sell.

zhora_TUA
28th August 2008, 03:08 AM
errr i dunno... sounds kinda useless. do u recon everyone who sabs you. and would knowing what they were sabbing make any difference to how u will sab them back? id just sab back asap with what i wanna sab trying to achieve max damage. F the recon.

RichOahu_ES
28th August 2008, 03:13 AM
???

do you not sab? LOL

if you know what they were trying to sab, and say, how many per try... it would be very useful. you could then sell those weapons (if they were SA or DA) and only loose the 20% in price for them instead of a total loss on a breakage.

so far in this war, i am being sabbed as i am sabbing. so i could tell before they busted DA weapons and sell them, or just know how many SA weapons and what kind to sell.