PDA

View Full Version : Click faster with no downloading... seriously

oblivion
24th August 2008, 02:18 PM
There is a very easy way to click faster. It works with all internet browsers and requires no downloading.

The latest versions of every browser now utilizes multiple tabs. If you open the recruit page in several tabs, say 10 - 20 depending on your internet speed, you can click each link and switch tabs clicking 9 more links while the page loads.

There are some important notes you should know before proceding:
1. This works best if you click on the number rather than typing it
2. The hot key to switch tabs it Ctrl + Tab
3. You may have to click conventionally until you get through your personal clicks and your friends. once you start seeing random names you can open multiple tabs.
4. If you misclick, wait till the misclick page loads and follow the instructions as usual. If you do not notice that you have misclicked, you must close all the tabs with a misclick page to avoid typing the misclick code dozens of times. If you close them, you can type it once and reopen new tabs.

I don't browse the forums often, so if you have any questions, my user name is oblivion and you can PM questions to me... or of you want to repay an old friend for a good tip with some morale points.

(< Pacman AKA Oblivion

One more thing.
If you are using an older browser without tabs, it works the same way with multiple windows.
(<

Pinturicchio
25th August 2008, 04:26 AM
no shit..

R3venge
25th August 2008, 04:57 AM
Pretty sure mostly everyone knows this, but to the people who don't it is quite useful, it does increase the speed of clicking.