PDA

View Full Version : End of Age Sell-Offs and More.

Anarchia
21st August 2008, 05:18 AM
This is a question I've been curious about for a while, but for some reason, really never considered asking, or I just got too lazy. Actually, there's multiple questions, but whatever.

1. What is the point of end of age sell-offs? What do they accomplish? What do they grant you for the next age?

2. If the answer to this is part of the answer to the first question, the you can ignore it. But anyways, how do people constantly start with thousands of soldiers? I keep seeing, for example, someone who's generally in first place, have soldiers in the tens of thousands within the first few days. Nobody clicks that much. So how is this possible? I wouldn't think it had to do with your soldier count the previous age, because I had over 5,000 last age, but still started with the same as almost everyone else in Age X. So, unless it has something to do with the end of age sell-offs or your rank, I don't see how people can start with so much without having cheated. So, how are they getting so many soldiers so fast?

R3venge
21st August 2008, 06:48 AM
1. End of age sells don't grant you anything for next age initially, unless you make a deal say a 20bill sell at the end of age for the guy your selling to to become your officer for next age etc. Allaince members or freinds sell to a player to boost there overall rank for the age.

2. The big accounts mostly have big alliances under them, with sometimes hundreds of players all boosting one main account. So a big allaince like RF will always have there main account (the account that is on top of there chain) with lots of men very quickly at the start of an age.

This happens because of clicking also known as "recruiting". for every two men someones officer recives the commander recives one man. This only applys if the new men they recived was by clicking, unit production does not count.

So, an account at the start of the age with lots of officers and a big chain below him/her will grow much faster than everyone because as there officers grow, they get half of this growth, half of 20 players growth + your own direct growth = massive growth.

All the big chains take advantage of this system as you can see by going to any of the big accounts with hundreds of thousands of men. You will see that there are many officers under the bigger accounts, these big accounts are then under another "leech" account that is simply there to gain half of the main account grows.

Hope this helped.

Vengeful_Assasin
12th September 2008, 03:55 AM
1. What is the point of end of age sell-offs? What do they accomplish? What do they grant you for the next age?

It can win you a wii (age 9) :D
It's an alliance achievement thingy.
Also it's a plus length for you e-pennis during war. "We owned Age (insert number) and age (insert number)....we war all age and yet our main end up in top ranks."

nagrach
12th September 2008, 04:20 AM
"We owned Age (insert number) and age (insert number)....we war all age and yet our main end up in top ranks."
:o you referre to RF donīt you :shoop:

EcHo-Nemesis
12th September 2008, 10:37 PM
If someone has like 50friends who play KOC then possibly they all went on a recruiting spree at the start of a game and partied it to the popular guy =/

I wanna be a popular guy :)

ThomasA
12th September 2008, 10:58 PM
As previously mentioned chain heads would benefit a lot from chain clicks, especially way the recruiter is set up.