PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Admins so Lazy?

DaDon
17th August 2008, 09:12 AM
Why are the Admins so Fu@king lazy? I noticed how they closed the one guys thread that was Bashing RF. Are all of you lame fu@ks in cahoots together?

Once before someone hacked into my account and disabled all of mt Capatcha and I was forced to play through 2 separate Proxies. I messaged all of the admins and the never responded or fixed the problem.

Now, I get into a war with RF and all of a sudden I cant recruit even if I go through a Proxy because I cant see the numbers. I know if I message the lazy ass Admins they will just ignore it again.

On a side note. How cowardly is RF? I am one person going up against their entire alliance and they still have to cheat. Maybe it is because the majority of them try to sabb me but cant make it past my Sentry and I can break through 99% of theirs.

RF will never get respect from me. You had to cheat when it was just me against all of you Pu$$ies.

DaDon
17th August 2008, 09:36 AM
I just found out everyones recruit is down... At first I was going to delete this thread but then I thought about it.... The Admins are still some lazy Fu@ks.... it should not be going down and if it does someone should be around to post a message letting us all know they are on top of the problem and are working to get it fixed.

However, I will admit that I made a mistake about RF cheating. It appears you did not cheat.

Although, you still are a lame Alliance because your entire Alliance cant knock me out of the top 100 when I am destroying you all by myself.

I am about to round all of RF up like cattle and slaughter themhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Leisures_and_Sports/cowboy-040.gif

chaosxemperor
17th August 2008, 09:58 AM
You're kidding me, right?

Daeres
17th August 2008, 10:11 AM
Why are the Admins so Fu@king lazy? I noticed how they closed the one guys thread that was Bashing RF. Are all of you lame fu@ks in cahoots together?

GUA admins and KoC admins aren't the same thing.

GUA is run seperately to KoC, we just provide you guys with the place for your official forum.

DaDon
17th August 2008, 10:54 AM
GUA admins and KoC admins aren't the same thing.

GUA is run seperately to KoC, we just provide you guys with the place for your official forum.

I am NOT referring to GUA admins... but, KOC Admins are lazy... this is the only place for me to Vent on the KOC admins

Although, I don't think you should have closed the guys thread who was bashing RF. I would have liked to bash them a little on there myself and I never got the chance.

chaosxemperor
17th August 2008, 11:11 AM
Read the rules of GUA.

NardHipples
17th August 2008, 11:14 AM

I am NOT referring to GUA admins..
whoopsy?

DaDon
17th August 2008, 11:22 AM

I am NOT referring to GUA admins... but, KOC Admins are lazy

whoopsy?

NardHipples, I see you have a short attention span and did not read further....

Although, I don't think you should have closed the guys thread who was bashing RF.

Shane-
17th August 2008, 11:28 AM
Another solo man on a mission to destroy RF...

So Mr. DaDon, What is your spy?...

Shane

DaDon
17th August 2008, 11:33 AM
Another solo man on a mission to destroy RF...

So Mr. DaDon, What is your spy?...

Shane

High enough to destroy 99% of RF :raiseroof

R3venge
17th August 2008, 11:37 AM
Why are there so many random kids trying to "pwn" RF? lol.

NardHipples
17th August 2008, 11:42 AM
NardHipples, I see you have a short attention span and did not read further....
what you said beyond what i quoted is irrelevant... you referred to the admins that closed the other topic as 'fucking lazy' and the GUA admins are the only ones that have that power aka you called the GUA admins 'fucking lazy'. then later you say you weren't referring to the GUA admins? lol

DaDon
17th August 2008, 12:32 PM
what you said beyond what i quoted is irrelevant... you referred to the admins that closed the other topic as 'fucking lazy' and the GUA admins are the only ones that have that power aka you called the GUA admins 'fucking lazy'. then later you say you weren't referring to the GUA admins? lol

Oh, I was wrong. You do not have a short attention span, you are just slow to to comprehend. Allow me to explain it for you.

I thought their deleting the thread that showcased RF in a negative light was biased. Also, at the time I was under the impression that someone from RF had hacked into my account (I have admitted I was wrong about RF hacking into it).

As far as being lazy I was referring to when I messaged all of the Admins 3 weeks ago in the game. Here is the thread from back then:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=66488

I was explaining how they did not assist me then and my belief that they are so lazy, they would not assist me now.

I hope this explains it for you.

chaosxemperor
17th August 2008, 01:21 PM
Oh, I was wrong. You do not have a short attention span, you are just slow to to comprehend. Allow me to explain it for you.

You're a bit slow to comprehend.
He's just pointing out your inconsistency in bashing the admins of GUA/KoC. One second, you're saying that GUA Admins are noobs for locking the RF hate thread, then the next, you talk about how you never mentioned nor brought them into the topic.

I thought their deleting the thread that showcased RF in a negative light was biased. Also, at the time I was under the impression that someone from RF had hacked into my account (I have admitted I was wrong about RF hacking into it).
Again, read the rules of GUA, and of the KoC Subforum. Last I checked, "negative light" doesn't encompass name calling and swears.

As far as being lazy I was referring to when I messaged all of the Admins 3 weeks ago in the game. Here is the thread from back then:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=66488

I was explaining how they did not assist me then and my belief that they are so lazy, they would not assist me now.

I hope this explains it for you.
I mean, what is there for the admins to help you with? Your solo war on RF? The clicking (which is fixed magically. :O)

~SageShadows

atti
17th August 2008, 02:50 PM
Alright, separating the fact that this thread is full of spam, double posts, flaming and others, it's in the wrong place.

So yeah, closed.