PDA

View Full Version : RF - A Bunch of Fukking Retards.

Anarchia
16th August 2008, 05:59 AM
Such fukking hypocrites. They talk about their rules, yet they don't follow them. I don't give a shiit about vulgarity, ban me from the forums if you want. I don't give a shiit. I'm putting this out there so everyone knows. It's not an opinion, either, it's fact. They're fukking retards that lie and use bullshiit tactics to get, oh, look at that, THIRD place is the best they can do. Fukking idiots. Go fukk your mothers and suck your fathers' cox you moronic pieces of shiit.

NardHipples
16th August 2008, 06:07 AM
your post is pretty stupid...FACT not an opinion!

R3venge
16th August 2008, 06:13 AM
You do realise "Fuck" is not spelt "Fukk"?

TheLoneSpirit
16th August 2008, 06:20 AM
awww u pooooor lil wee baby

Harrassment and reporting to admins :D

want a \teat/ to suck on ?

note : The rubber mouthpiece of a baby's feeding bottle and dummy, and similar items, are referred to as a teat.

Barking-Gecko
16th August 2008, 06:28 AM
Anarchia

Just a suggestion. Why don't you koc message warNdeathnstuff asking for a cease to actions.

Try not to use flaming language and you will probably get a more satisfactory response.

Respects to NardHipples :)

KyleCias
16th August 2008, 07:25 AM
My only guess is he or she broke her/his key board over this matter and cant afford new one! anyways

if i were you i would talk to the battlefeild mod or the person who can help you on this matter.

i wouldn't use faul language on PG area forums.

Wings
16th August 2008, 07:27 AM
:lurk2:

I attack whoever the **** I want to attack. You have an amount of gold that's higher than anybody else, I'm going to attack you. I don't give a **** when the last time I attacked you was. Quit being a whiny **** and just play the ****ing game.

-Message to TS from someone from RF

My Message:

/wrist

:crowd:

chaosxemperor
16th August 2008, 09:50 AM
*shrugs* I dunno, what place are you?
As far as I know, when I pissed off a member of RF, they gave me a demand (that wasn't reasonable nor unreasonable) that I followed, problem solved.
The more you piss em off, the more they're going to sab you. Probably not mass, because who would want to waste their turns on you?

hockybear15
16th August 2008, 10:41 AM
haha heres the whole story:

i was recently on vacation, and he farmed me every day i was gone. i came back and told him to stop, so he responded with the message wings posted and set me to ignore.

all i told him was to stay out of my logs for 2x the time he was in them, but i guess that was too hard to do.

Shane-
16th August 2008, 11:05 AM
The phrase: Quit being a whiny **** and just play the ****ing game. does pop into mind when reading this

Also, I'm pretty sure RF could rank higher then #3 if they wanted to... lol

Shane

Paradiso
16th August 2008, 12:13 PM
Why is this in Barrakks?

Also man it's just a game, no need for talkk of sukking fathers' cokks

Go bakk to clikking so you can do something about it next time, until then stop makking yourself lookk bad

~blakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk_parade

atti
16th August 2008, 12:19 PM
Hmmm so yeah, warned and closed.