PDA

View Full Version : Err... My thoughts with Age 0

Dark-Rising
11th August 2008, 01:04 AM
Well this game has lost me so much... i hit 40 minutes ago kensou WON 42,040,710 Gold 1,048 237 20,152,584 20,963,542 12

I bought SA and got a bonus 9mill - Hell yea i thought to my self! And i bought DB - I was so proud. (BTW im orcs) Anyways i was speaking to someone else on RoC, he is elves he found a hit 26mill and i thought sic but then he told me he had gotten 9 mill SA with it. I was puzzeled... How could this be, he is elves. Then he told me, he bought mauls! WTF THE MORE EXPENSIVE WEAPONS ARE WORSE! I was pissed! Then i saw, well i cant buy mauls all the time beacuse i will run out of men. Then it hit me - THIS IS A CLICKING GAME!!! THAT IS IT!!! WTF the cheaper weapons are better, so errr... WHY HAVE THE EXPENSIVE ONES? Oh thats right for those who dont click to sit in the ranks and be a nobody! WOOT - OMFG how can this be fun? if all we have to do is sit and type numbers into a computer 24/7 to even be able to attack someone with good gold. OMG - Change it back to the beta ways - PLEASE!

wangster1
11th August 2008, 01:25 AM
I know what you mean, in order to beat ppls Da's you have to have a lot of soldiers and small weapons to make yourself able to stay up there, well if you have a High TFF you can't attack anyone. It's dumb now days to be a masser. What is cool is a person starting out can 5x1 the top guy, no joke. At the end of last age I sold off to a officer and started 5x1ing arrow

chaser1
11th August 2008, 01:29 AM
I second that. I don't have time to sit on my ass and click for more than an hour. And I have a buddy, who is actually my commander, who is crippled and cant click that fast. He is crippled (arthrogriposis). He doesn't stand a chance at this game now, how can he keep up with the Henry-TDOs of this game? He would have to work 10 hours just to click, for every one hour of henry clicking (no offense henry). He stands somewhat of a chance if he was boosted by a few people. But to have to buy 2.5 times as many legend sheilds as it would take normally to beat someone who buys the same amount of gold in daggers? It's a clickers game.

I'm not going to even bother comparing this to any other games like Ive seen others do, but Ill make sure to refer this game to anyone who likes to sit and practice their skills on the ten key. For now, I'm bricking my account.

wangster1
11th August 2008, 01:38 AM
Ill make sure to refer this game to anyone who likes to sit and practice their skills on the ten key lmfao that's golden.

Lil_Wolfy
11th August 2008, 03:10 AM
The Poor get Poorer and the Rich get Richer

Thats life, its not fair at all so deal with it

Santa87
11th August 2008, 03:46 AM
actually I think it has added a new aspect to the game, to let the cheapest weapz be the most costeffective. It adds the trick in figuring out, exactly how many of the cheap weapons and how many of the expensive ones, you should buy. Cuz if you load all up on your expensive ones, you are gonna have a lot of soldiers to spare in the end, but you wont get all your army's worth. And if you buy the cheap ones, you will spend all your soldiers, and then you cant hold anymore weapons, forcing you to sell some of the cheap ones, and buy expensive ones. So you have to figure out how many of the cheap ones and how many of the expensive ones, for you to max out your stats.

And no, people who click more, don't have an advantage in that area. Since they have more soldiers, they will also make more gold, forcing them to eventually buy the expensive weapz. And yes, ofcourse he will be able to become stronger than you, but that has nothing to do with cheap weapz being more costeffective... If you think that thats unfair, you might as well complain about the top10 having an unfair advantage, since they have spent time clicking, and recruiting, and interacting with the others, and you dint bother to do that.

This is a game based on clicking. Ofcourse if you click alot, you should have a greater chance at succeeding, than if you don't

*nb
11th August 2008, 06:05 AM
Not a good thing at all.

They had polls about online status and insignificant crao like that. But then they implement a massive change that changes everything without asking the community.

Not good.

chaser1
11th August 2008, 07:36 AM
I understand the whole cost effectiveness issue. I played goblins last age. In fact, I was going to be goblns this age, but instead, the advantage was given to all races. I thought to myself "fuck, now I dont have the edge."

Then to top it off, Ive watched as some of the top tffs did exactly what I was going to do. Most of you who are arguing for the case HAVE fairly large TFFs, so your opinions seem biased to me. Of course a person with an enormous TFF will have the advantage. however, what happened to the skilled little guy having a chance at it? IN the old days, he just had to keep up by spreading his turns out just enough to keep up with the higher DA's. Now, he has to click his ass off to keep up with the larger TFFs. Please dont tell me that this is untrue. Ive been watching as many are griping about this. Guy with 22K tff tries to seek out a person with 100+k that has less DA, and the 22k has devoted everything to SA, and just simply couldnt keep up. The max turns are too spread out, they cant hold as good of weapons as the person sitting there basking in 100k+ sais.

The next best option is what Ive been considering... massing the crap out of one target just so we could farm it. Kill enough of those soldiers, they cant hold enough DA tools to keep themselves protected.

Back_Breaker
11th August 2008, 07:50 AM
This has been announced on the home page since the Age began.

"Goblins were removed from the game, and one of their concepts has been integrated into the other races: Weaker weapons are more cost-effective than the strongest ones."

I can't beleive some of you are just now noticing.
I kinda like it, because it changes everything, and forces everyone to develop new strategies, leveling the playing field a bit.
There are some aspects that I DON'T like, however. Like, now you have to have a shitload of untrained or defense trained men/mercs, to be able to have a decent defense. Do that, and you are vulnerable to mass attacks. No more protecting your account by training most to attack.
Another is that, if you haven't noticed, spy/sentry tools haven't changed.
What sense does that make? To further discourage training down?

I also agree with the other poster about all the polls about minor shit, and they spring something that completely changes the game, without even a mention? It would have been interesting to see what a poll on the subject wouldv'e revealed.

chaser1
11th August 2008, 08:00 AM
This has been announced on the home page since the Age began.

"Goblins were removed from the game, and one of their concepts has been integrated into the other races: Weaker weapons are more cost-effective than the strongest ones."

I can't beleive some of you are just now noticing.

You act as though when I first started at the age, that I didn't notice that the race I was going to play, in the first few seconds of the age, wasn't there. WOW. Im not THAT dense. I guess you dont see the long term strategy that Ive noticed. Oh well, I'm not saying that Im quitting the game, but I am unhappy with the idea that to have the most effective armory, you must have a huge TFF. For ranking that is. For a war account... I have my own ideas.

Back_Breaker
11th August 2008, 08:22 AM
You act as though when I first started at the age, that I didn't notice that the race I was going to play, in the first few seconds of the age, wasn't there. WOW. Im not THAT dense.

Sorry for the confusion, m8, but my comment was not directed at you, but the thread starter. It does seem to me that HE just now noticed.

chaser1
11th August 2008, 08:48 AM
ahh okay. So, just because Im curious. how many people out there banked into the most expensive tool right away? Be honest. I know of 5 people already who did.

DL-JayBagz
11th August 2008, 09:38 AM
A big slayer can also always chase down a DA whore because you cant have all ur men trained to DA but u can have them all trained to SA.

ThomasA
11th August 2008, 10:57 AM
It does make the game more interesting and playing strategies have to be adapted. I know I have to give it a lot more thought about what is the best strategy.

On a tff like for like basis, the person armed with the 12,800 strength weapons will still have the advantage over the person armed with the 30 strength weapons and will do up to a certain tff size (bout double I think).

Its only if you are able to hold loads of the lower strength weapons you will have the advantage. Eventually you will have all the men armed with the lower strength weapons and will either have to click a lot more or buy higher strength weapons. Selling lower strength will incur a 20% monetrary loss.

ShadowLord
11th August 2008, 10:57 AM
It's interesting, that's all. Just play the game the way it's given to you.

DarkL0rd
11th August 2008, 02:22 PM
^^ Sounds like a good plan. Don't stop to think whether you enjoy it or not or whether the changes make any sense...

EdThaSt0rm`
11th August 2008, 02:48 PM
Wait.. who called this a game? Looks more like a clicking contest. People wasting their lives over this. I'm talking to people clicking 100,000 links a day.. O.o

sh4d0w_aLch3mis7
11th August 2008, 02:53 PM
i disagree with the change. it does throw a pretty good-sized wrench into the face of most ppl's plans, but when the dust settles it def tilts the playing field towards ppl with higher tff's unnecessarily. no matter what strat you come up with, i can think of a better one that involves more men

i'd say lift the change. or spike the lower cost weapons so that they do very little for such a good ratio. but as it is this game is def biased against the little sabber/slayer/ranker-types like myself

o, and if youre gonna keep with the change, CHANGE THE SPY/SENTRY WEAPONS TOO!! doesnt make sense for the huge tff ppl to get all the bonus and all the sabbers with just as many clicks get the shaft

Palandrome
11th August 2008, 02:56 PM
Ummm, fella's, it's not all bad to buy the most expensive weapons. Do you relize someone with fourty million gold worth of mauls getting sabbed is going to hurt a lot worse than someone with fourty million gold worth of the most expensive weapons? Unless the sab formula has been changed again since Beta of course ........... which wouldn't surprise me ...........

Anywho, that makes an advantage to each. It's still the same though, the better the stats, the more you have to loose. ;)

As far as a clicking contest goes, yea, it takes a lot of clicking to get anywhere, heh.

devilmaycare1
11th August 2008, 03:01 PM
First of all, I can't believe people didn't know this. I took me one look at my armory to figure it out. Not to mention it is stated on the home page pretty clearly.

I think the changes are a great improvement. it now adds an element of strategy to the building of armies. Ever since the weapon limit has been removed on sabbing, there has been no debate on how to arm your men: biggest weapons. That is why in KoC and Beta we had all of these 2K tff armies with 300K coverts. It was, simply, the only way to go. But now that is all turned on its head: both big tff and small tff armies have their advantages and you to choose what you want to go for.

Do I go for the high tff and efficient SA/DA but make myself susceptible to massing and sabbing and have a harder time finding gold hits? (Since sabbing is based on gold value bigger weapons are safer as the rounding will go down to the whole weapon, sabbing smaller weapons allows you to get closer to your maximum sab value)

Or do i go with the low tff? With low tff, I lose out on SA/DA but i can find hits, am less likely to be hit, and I am more able to resist sabbing and massing. I can also build my spy/sentry with men instead of tools (although in RoC, the largest tools are a better value than training).

See before, low tff's had all the advantages (except for income), now high tff's have been given some advantages.. this will encourage larger tff's and put more gold into the game, spurring even bigger growth and acceleration. Personally, I think it was a brilliant move.

These games have ALWAYS been about clicking, so I am surprised to hear that people are now complaining about it. Low tff people have not been marginalized in the game, they just have to change the way they play; while the bigger tff's have some more advantages, that means that they have more to lose. The smart nonclickers (or low tff's by choice) can take great advantage of this.

I think too many people are expecting this game to be KoC. It is not, it is very similar, but it has its subtle and not so subtle differences. Try to look at it for what it is, not be disappointed in it because it is not KoC...

dmc

wangster1
11th August 2008, 04:40 PM
never though of it that way DMC

Habsfan
11th August 2008, 07:14 PM
I actually like the change...but I think bringing back goblins and giving them this advantage would be better.

However, I do like the way it changes the game, but it actually makes high TFF slaying far too easy. However, in the long run it is smarter for a high TFF player to buy the big DA weapons (it's far too risky to not to).

Also sabbing these players has a huge effect and also makes them incredibly susceptible to masses.

It's kind of a give and take - but I think bringing back the goblins would be a good idea.

I also think that those people who are only buying the smallest weapons may feel great now, but later on they will slow down while those who buy the big weapons will continue to grow and do better as the game continues.

It's an interesting change - bring back goblins and go back to beta style (IMO).

gavagai
12th August 2008, 01:52 AM
However, I do like the way it changes the game, but it actually makes high TFF slaying far too easy. However, in the long run it is smarter for a high TFF player to buy the big DA weapons (it's far too risky to not to).
i agree, this change is good first and foremost for high TFF slayers, maybe with the effect that no DA whore will be unbeatable anymore. i certainly like that :)

Kartel
12th August 2008, 02:20 AM
Ok Srsly this is the part where i say STFU!!!!! STOP COMPLAINING. Any smart person can see buying low cost weapons will only benefit a sell off account.

Use your brains ppl....If you buy low cost Sa weps you will have to have a high tff to arm them and even though u have a high tff. In the end when it comes time to balance your stats an train down to sentry and spy, those ppl who have low end weapons will have less of their tff to train down to spies and sentries (Stupid move). So they will have to sell the low weps and buy more expensive ones in order to free up some of their tff to train to spies and sentries.

Now that we left that part lets look at the part about making low end weps have an advantage. Though they have the advantage in overall strength per cost. Sabbing them is much easier and you can sab a hell of alot more of them than higher costing weps.

THier is nothing special here just a tweak to through noobs off guard and to add some benefit to potential selling accounts....

:badger::badger::::<<<>>>::: "Now can we play and stop talking sh*T"

Dark-Rising
12th August 2008, 02:30 AM
All i am really asking is that u put goblins back into the game adn remove there bonus's from the other races. Therefore ppl that like this change adn go goblins and ppl that dont can go other races. Simple

Lil_Wolfy
12th August 2008, 03:06 AM
Depends really on the way you play, i for example make sure half my army is equipped with the cheapest SA/DA weapons, so i only take half casualties when i get attacked/attack someone. I then get mauls or something else to get my SA/DA up the rest of the way =D

ixaciyel
12th August 2008, 05:01 AM
the turn session time is too long, i guess it would be better if the session is per 15 mins, other than 30 mins...so the game will b lil faster,

gavagai
12th August 2008, 06:28 AM
Use your brains ppl....If you buy low cost Sa weps you will have to have a high tff to arm them and even though u have a high tff. In the end when it comes time to balance your stats an train down to sentry and spy, those ppl who have low end weapons will have less of their tff to train down to spies and sentries (Stupid move). So they will have to sell the low weps and buy more expensive ones in order to free up some of their tff to train to spies and sentries.

BS (as always, cartel...) training spys and sentries isnt the best way to boost your covert stats. to get those tools is more cost effective, do the maths yourself (this is not koc you know, they changed that...)

Palandrome
12th August 2008, 08:35 AM
BS (as always, cartel...) training spys and sentries isnt the best way to boost your covert stats. to get those tools is more cost effective, do the maths yourself (this is not koc you know, they changed that...)

It's been said a few times, everything is a give and take. Fury did a really good job evening everything out realy. It's not all about rank, or how high you can get your stats. I did a lot of expermenting with sabbing beta age, and spies and sentries do matter. For instance if you have 3k spies and your opponet has 30k sentries, even if your spy is higher than thier sentry you have less chance of getting through. Those spies are important to sabbing just as sentries are important to causing sab failure. Than your taking that disadvantage to stats but sacrificing it for another advantage. And basically fury has made the same outcome for weapons for defense and strike. More stats or less sabbed.

Your way works for you which is great, but it doesn't make others wrong just because they don't play your way.

Hansscherff
12th August 2008, 10:09 AM
Ok Srsly this is the part where i say STFU!!!!! STOP COMPLAINING. Any smart person can see buying low cost weapons will only benefit a sell off account.

Now that we left that part lets look at the part about making low end weps have an advantage. Though they have the advantage in overall strength per cost. Sabbing them is much easier and you can sab a hell of alot more of them than higher costing weps.

THier is nothing special here just a tweak to through noobs off guard and to add some benefit to potential selling accounts....

:badger::badger::::<<<>>>::: "Now can we play and stop talking sh*T"

I have got to agree with u 100% Kartel, the people complaining about the primary consequences of this 'new' rule havent thought about the secondary consequences yet.

Hans

DarkL0rd
12th August 2008, 10:19 AM
I have got to agree with u 100% Kartel, the people complaining about the primary consequences of this 'new' rule havent thought about the secondary consequences yet.

Hans

I seriously doubt that even the admins have thought through all the consequences of this change :).

The_Irony
12th August 2008, 11:03 AM
the turn session time is too long, i guess it would be better if the session is per 15 mins, other than 30 mins...so the game will b lil faster,

No thanks.

Kartel
12th August 2008, 11:22 AM

First off you noob you are so interested in disagreeing with everything i said u just made urself look like an idiot saying that. I never said that it is the best way to boost coverts...Us sabbers know why we love it and also in the end extra tff serves better trained as spies and sentries that trained as SA/DA.

Talking about this is not KOC....Mate its the same stratergy only thing change is more noobs like u to run ur mouth.

If what you are saying has any truth to it then last age in the beta Arrow and bon should never have trained down in the end...But lets look at the consequencies of them having cheaper weapons...Instead of being 300k tff in the end Bonsai would have over 1 mil tff just to hold the noob weapons....He woudl be a farm and would not be able to farm either as he would be bigger than the others

No noob like you can ever teach me how to play because most of you just run your mouths and play like robots for your alliance....Therefore instead of reading and learning something from a smarter player all you do is run around trashing his opinionsw...Go ahead and play with cheaper weps, in fact tell your whole alliance to play with cheaper weps and see what will become of them

Hans

An example of a smart player, lern from him. Most ppl just quickly up and post on Gua complaining about everthing before testing it out and role playing it in their head...THey play the game without even thinking up a plan and developing their army to suit that plan. Hans was a good player in koc and he is smart enough to understand...Pls close this thread its just noobies with boobies complaining hehehe

:badger::badger::::::"Hehehehe good one Noobies with Boobies"

DarkL0rd
12th August 2008, 01:54 PM
Kartel, I'm going to take a wild guess here, and say that you haven't really calculated whether or not it would be more profitable for a large player to train down at the end or to buy cheap weapons and not train down. You make your posts as if the right choice is obvious, but it's actually not obvious.

Let's use round numbers (and Orcs, my race) for the sake of argument:

Let's say you have exactly 2,000,000 soldiers, and exactly 40,000 sentries and 40,000 spies, and you're trying to figure out the best way to spend your gold for the remaining 1 month of the Age. Let's say you're getting nailed by Bon (fucking bitch) so you only spend 1/2 your gold. With that army distribution, your TBG would be 102,000,000 per turn, and half would be 51,000,000.

If you always spent your gold on Boulders/Iron Jackets when you bought SA/DA (strength: 1,000.. cost:50,000), you would have gained the following strength at the end of the month:

1,468,800,000 x Fort/Siege Multiplier

If you always spent your money on the most expensive weapon (strength: 12,800.. cost: 850,000), you would have gained the following strength at the end of the month:

1,105,920,000 x Fort/Siege Multiplier

For the sake of argument, we'll say that your multiplier was 4x by the end of the Age (not uncommon for a top account).

5,875,200,000 - 4,423,680,000 = 1,451,200,000

So you'd have roughly 1.5 billion more SA/DA if you bought Boulders instead of Dragon Blades as an Orc (not counting the Orc bonus).

BUT, you'd have to have 1,468,800 soldiers to hold the SA weapons instead of 86,400, meaning you'd need 1,382,400 more soldiers to hold your weapons. Change those soldiers to spies/sentries and you'd gain:

967,680,000 (this assumes that your covert level is at 700x)

Just so you know, 967,680,000 is not as much as 1,451,200,000, so you'd better make some good hits with your small army to make up that difference.

(Note that this wasn't meant to show that buying expensive weapons is actually worse, because generally I will be buying more expensive weapons myself... I just wanted to point out that it is a sliding scale, and the right answer should be figured out on an account by account basis).

Gladii
12th August 2008, 03:42 PM
I think this change discourages sell offs... A large account usually sells off to a huge account who trained down. Right now, it is harder to train down, resulting in the fact that a user can no longer sell off to his/her alliance leader just like that! The leader's TFF will be bigger and he/she will not steal all the gold, resulting in other people taking that gold. Usaming that these people thought all of this through before making the sell off, they will decide not to do it...

This of course will only be true if that alliance leader only bigs the cheaper weapons.

So to all who complained about all the sell offs in the beta, I think they must agree that this is a good extra to the game to discourage that.

Of course, everything has its negatives, as does this change... I kinda like the change, because it totally turns most strategies upside down, including mine. This is one of the first things that totally differs RoC from KoC, and I think that that is the reason why most of us registered our accounts here.

I am sorry if some one already posted something like that, or if I missed something. I didn't have enough time to read all posts, but I will definately (damn, how do you spell that :p ) do so later!

Kartel
12th August 2008, 05:34 PM
you as a ranker left out one important part....You will become a farm and you will not be able to hit everyone else who trained downed to farm out their saved turns accumalting in billions worth of gold meaning that you would have lost the advantage of having more expensive weapons.

Darklord see this advantage is only one dimensional and not even worth considering unless u are goin to sell and need the extra DA to hold gold and also the tff to get hit by the person u selling to.

Apart from that its not a good idea

chaser1
12th August 2008, 06:15 PM

Hans

OH, oh I have. Im just waiting for someone to make a mistake so I can test those consequences out on them. Cus I know the downside of the large TFF goblin style. The end of last age proved that to me. Or someone dumb enough to open their mouth at the wrong time.

Don-
12th August 2008, 06:24 PM
Agree with Kartel_ here. peeps are short sighted when it comes to text based changes lol.

Firstly, i dont plan to train down at all, its a shocking stradegy for this game. no need to re-iterate why.

Ima do the following this age;
* get the highest Unit Production as soon as possible. (25600 per day??)
* work with my growth buy approx 25600(w/e my UP is at daily) attack weps a day. (prolly a 10%-20% less than that to allow for losses/training costs/mercs)
*Probe as many peeps as possible :)

Not a hard thing to figure out & a good way to mix it up abit.

We can finally have an age were all the weps will be used :) i think it will guarantee more broken weps as well as theres more guesswork in recycling. & i think there will be a few noobs caught out with 1 mil trained defenders trying to cash in on the bonus makin em up for massings!

~Don.

Gladii
13th August 2008, 02:39 AM
you as a ranker left out one important part....You will become a farm and you will not be able to hit everyone else who trained downed to farm out their saved turns accumalting in billions worth of gold meaning that you would have lost the advantage of having more expensive weapons.

Unless your name is Adymon-RF, there's always some one to attack

DarkL0rd
13th August 2008, 05:22 AM
Here's my point Kartel:

If you're an Orc and you're ranked about #50 in army size and #10 in SA, you won't have a bunch of unused turns at the end to burn up. So why train down? It makes no sense... At that point it's all a gold calculation, so why bother with training down when you're going to lose gold? All your soldiers are in SA, so why worry about being massed?

Palandrome
13th August 2008, 03:44 PM
I'm not sure who said it, but someone said, can we stop talking shit and play the game.

That's funny because half the community of games like KOC and ROC are rather skilled at talking shit.

Whenever you make a post, someone's going to be sitting behind thier computer screen snickering at how they can bash your post for it.

Every player has thier own way of playing the game, and every player thinks they have to be right.

It reminds me of this other game I play called Neverwinter Nights, I play on role play servers, and every black mage has this thing for snickering, smirking, and saying fool. In retrospect fool to them is noob to players of games like these.

I don't know who started the whole noob thing, but man, it gets old, we should start a new word.

Back when I played DiabloII I got called a noob because I admited I like Marylin Manson. It's out of control because no one can think for themselves anymore so they have to use the most common insult. Here is my suggestion:

Think
it's not illegal yet ;) <---------isn't that a grand quote? :D

Origonally though I don't think noob was intended on being an insult, I mean, comon, if someone is new to the game, what's the big deal? But now a days you get called a noob if you say the slightest remark to someone that makes them angry.

Which brings up another subject, why do people get angry over the internet? It's someone you've never met and probably will never meet, yet a person sitting behind their computer screen saying, "I'll kick your ass noob." hah When in real life there aren't very many reasons why someone would kick another persons ass, but over the internet people will kick anyones ass for anything ........... haha It's so great.

I just wanted to share my thoughts on what I think of all the shit talking, I say keep it up because it aids my entertainment. And those who don't like to read other peoples shit talking letters, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but GUA is not a good place for you to be at than, it's probably best you just ignore it.

and here is my favorite quote:
Since when did common sense become uncommon? <---I love that line :D

I know that this has mostly nothing to do with the origonal post, but I'm enjoying writing it up, I don't know why, I enjoy writing stuff like this where I just ramble on from subject to subject, but something about it entertains me.

Btw, did you know that noob isn't a word, because everytime I type it up there is a red underline under it telling me that it's either not a word or spelled wrong, lets try these

newb
nooob
nube
newerb
nub

wait a sec, nub is a word, what the hell does that mean? there's no red underline, if someone can tell me what a nub is please fill me in because I don't think I've ever heard the word before

I don't know why but somehow that reminds me the name, Palandrome that I chose. I know Palandrome is spelled Palindrome, but at the time I made the account I did not know that Palindrome was spelled Palindrome, and in age nine I tried to change it to Palindrome, and than half the people in my chain thought it was weird and that Palandrome just looked better so I just stuck with it.

And because I said that I now feel the need to put a bunch of Palindrome's in here:

Bob
Mom
Dad
Never odd or even
Rats live on no evil star
Racecar
If I had a hi-fi
Do geese see god
Oh no! Don Ho
A Toyota's a Toyota
Rise to vote, sir
No devil lived on
God A red nugget A fat egg under a dog
Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog

That's enough Palindromes. :D

Wow I'm bored, I can't believe I just typed all that up and enjoyed it. I have no life. :( *unless having a job counts, other than that I just spend my time on my computer and sleeping*

*stares coldly* *smirks* *snickers* *raises an eyebrow* *tilts head* You foolish fooly fools blah hahahahahaha

i crack me up :D

PS Even if no one else finds this post entertaining, at least I entertained myself, and that's what counts hah

chaser1
13th August 2008, 03:58 PM
Noob

wangster1
13th August 2008, 04:06 PM
well sometimes people are noobs, for example the noob who is a laptop gangster, thinks he can woop everyone. Like last age in roc this dude said he wanted to come fight me. I told were I lived, he hasn't replyed. I wonder why. A noob isn't just a new person it's how someone is. For example, how ES massed chaser1 last age even though we were in the same chain? They were being noobs. If they were out of chain it would of been ok but we were going for the same goal, to have our chain in the top. Why did they try to lower a chain member?

That's my thoughs on this subject noob lol.

Palandrome
13th August 2008, 04:12 PM
well sometimes people are noobs, for example the noob who is a laptop gangster, thinks he can woop everyone. Like last age in roc this dude said he wanted to come fight me. I told were I lived, he hasn't replyed. I wonder why. A noob isn't just a new person it's how someone is. For example, how ES massed chaser1 last age even though we were in the same chain? They were being noobs. If they were out of chain it would of been ok but we were going for the same goal, to have our chain in the top. Why did they try to lower a chain member?

That would be pretty sweet if MR T played these games. Have you ever wondered if any famous people do play these games? Like what if DHenry was Nicolous Cage or something, wouldn't that just crack you up? Or if Bonsai was Arnold Swartshinager *I don't know how to spell that guys name* Or if Giant Dave was David Spade ............... hah

wangster1
13th August 2008, 04:14 PM
Yea I've though about that way back in like age 6 or 7. You only though of Mr. T cuz of my siggy. :( lol.

Palandrome
13th August 2008, 04:20 PM
Yea I've though about that way back in like age 6 or 7. You only though of Mr. T cuz of my siggy. :( lol.

Well, yea, that was the point of quoting your post and not responding to it. ;)

GUA Level: 19
HP : 0/9555
MP : 0/26107
PP : 0/12114
EXP: 72%
Commitment: 50%
Element: None None

Who the hell decides this shit? If i have zero pionts out of ninety five hundred hitpoints ......... shouldn't I be dead? And how do I have seventy two percent experience if I have no hitpoints, magic power, and phsycic powers? And who the hell decided that I was fifty percent commited, and commited to what? And what's with the element stuff, who in thier right mind is going to claim to be an elemental, isn't it obvious if you were made of fire you'd burn your keyboard up as to not get a post in, or worse yet, can you immagine what would happen if you were water? You'd get so fried.

Leash
13th August 2008, 04:21 PM

That's just idiotic, if any ES massed tcl it was without admin consent and ffs it's the first time i heard about it.

Lmao if you could tell me the names i'd sabb them myself.

Palandrome
13th August 2008, 04:25 PM
That's just idiotic, if any ES massed tcl it was without admin consent and ffs it's the first time i heard about it.

Lmao if you could tell me the names i'd sabb them myself.

I think it was just one person in ES adding to those who massed Chaser1 at the end of the age, and as far as I know Custos is handling it.

Is that your bike? It looks so cute ....... I wish I still had my signature, my bunny rabit was cute to. hah

chaser1
13th August 2008, 04:41 PM
st0rmy was his name. Was right at the end of the age, along with about five other people. I only had time to check st0rmy and I was a bit flustered to see St0rmy in my logs being an ES member when I thought we were teamed up. The age ended before I could see who else did it. However, I haven't checked to see if good ole st0rmy is playing this age. If he is, he's mine.

Canadian_Nose
13th August 2008, 04:58 PM
Noob

Didn't you mean nub? After all, we don't want red lines.

Palandrome
13th August 2008, 05:16 PM
Didn't you mean nub? After all, we don't want red lines.

*claps* Yay, someone with a sense of humor. :D

Leash
13th August 2008, 05:41 PM
I think it was just one person in ES adding to those who massed Chaser1 at the end of the age, and as far as I know Custos is handling it.

Is that your bike? It looks so cute ....... I wish I still had my signature, my bunny rabit was cute to. hah

Ow yeh i remember the bunny

Was fun ;p

Rip poor cuddly bunny

werewolf027
12th October 2008, 10:18 PM
1. n00b A inexperienced and/or ignorant or unskilled person. Especially used in computer games.

2. n00b n.

1) A person who is new to a game
2) A person who, regardless of experience, lacks the skill or copmetence to be competitive in a certain game
3) Someone who tends to whine or complain when being beaten at a game - often done by accussing more skilled opponents of hacking
4) One who may talk trash, claiming to be elite at a game, only to be beaten down by a better player, or will turn down any games when challenged by better players.

v.

1) To act or behave in the way that a n00b would
2) Behaving as if lacking experience, skill or knowledge

NOTE: Can be used with a number of connotations. Often is used mockingly or in a manner of jesting. Other times is used seriously, but is often considered a brainless or weak insult when used alone as a supposed malicious insult. Is generally considered rude and deragatory unless a person is displaying disregard and general apathy towards other players - in this case, skill may be a non-factor (see definitions 3 and 4).

I got bored and looked up 'n00b', it's in the urban dictionary so techinally it's a word.

Jankster
13th October 2008, 12:59 AM
Damm then I`m not a noob.
On topic:
The game developed alot since we played the alpha version.
I complain? Nope, bc I just see it getting better.

Recon, HMM why can I recon so good?
Sabotage why can peeps sab so much?