PDA

View Full Version : Administrators of ruins of chaos

BAD_WOLF
8th August 2008, 10:37 AM
Hi when I try to go to the recruiter and recruit I get a box that pops up and says XML Documant parse error the following tags were not closedRocxor , new.

When I try to close the box I push a number it pops right back up HELP ! ! !

EdThaSt0rm`
8th August 2008, 10:52 AM
Same problem here..

BKerr901
8th August 2008, 11:13 AM
I would stop using the recruiter totally right now.

Its dropping credits like no other. Ive clicked 30 in a session and it only recorded 1. That was an experiment, before that Ive clicked like 7,000 (through clickFeast) and it only recorded about 2k.

Ive also lost over 1,000k Credits through the bank, cause I didnt notice that when you unbanked credits, it takes it out of your bank, puts it towards your credit, no more than a minute later your at your negative allowance, and you havent gained one soldier.

Its all kinds of messed up right now! Beware, your probably wasting your time!

Lord_Wolf
8th August 2008, 11:17 AM
yea , i havent seen the list above 8 lol....

wangster1
8th August 2008, 12:18 PM
yea somthing is mest up.

chaser1
8th August 2008, 01:29 PM
Ive done who knows how many and I still have less than 1k TFF. Losing heart in this game. Took my goblins away and now I cant do anything.

Lord_Wolf
8th August 2008, 01:32 PM
ya didnt notice u werent getting credits lol

Gladii
8th August 2008, 01:51 PM
In my experience today, Safari guarantees the most success. Although clicking is indeed messed up bad. It was better a few hours ago.

That error you have only pops op in IE bad_wolf. Try CF or another browser

Shane-
8th August 2008, 06:24 PM
Long story short; The servers taking an beating

The XML problem someone said something about is simple, The recruiter loads an xml page (That contains your stats, gold, etc etc thats updated per click), If that page cant be 100% loaded, You'l get the XML error... This isnt anything " BAD ", Just means that the xml file took to long to load, and timed out

So; The page is taking to long to load (As to be exspected)

The problem about dropping clicks, Pretty much seems abit like an bug, While i was clicking earlyer, I noticed who i clicked, They size went up, Roc said it was a good click, But my credits didnt go up, And they credits didnt go down... So this one is mainly down for the admins of the game to fix...

No dout, The problem is a simple edit away to fix in the database config file (Max connections?) something like that, I'm not too sure, I'v not really played around with mysql config files much, But i know that, That is probs the problem as _sometimes_ it works, So reguardless of browser, or CF, The problem wont go away unless an admin addresses the issue

As people can see, I put a notice on CF saying " Roc Server Problems, Monitor Your Clicks ", So best thing to do if you want to click, Is keep an eye on your credits to make sure that their are going up, If they are, Lucky you, And if they aint, Sucky sucky, Your best bet is to just stop clicking, And to try to click at a off peak time (Typically, 4-5am gmt is best for me, most of eu are sleeping, most of states are busy away from PC)...

Anddd, Sit back, And enjoy the rest of the game i guess, lol

Shane

P.s, And yes, I'v also lost credits myself, But meh, Worse things could of happened, So never mind eh ^